Manan ff Secret relationship...

By Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... More

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❤GRATITUDE❤ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday 🎂..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024

10.Manan forever ♥...

2.4K 161 28
By Sona_Ghosh

Nandini after the night 🌙 of her birthday 🎂 used to be unusually quite and roam always plastering a fake smile 😃 on her face.

And whenever she used to see Manik 👀from far coming towards her she always just starts running 🏃‍♀️ 🙄in the opposite direction .No one noticed her this changes too much except OUR MANIK.He used to see how whenever he used to find a chance to try to talk to Nandini how she always run 🏃‍♂️ in opposite direction. Avoid looking 👀 into him.Always having a fake smile on her face 🙂 😐.
This routine continued for 2 to 3 days .

Similarly one such day with Nandini still not being in her usual self was in her school and was passing through an empty class room. When she felt someone covering her mouth and pulling her towards that room.Making her frightened to no extent.

N-(struggling to remove the grip) uuu aaa Leave me you kidnapper.

Person- Shh keep quiet IT'S ME.

N- Who me ? who are you ? Show me your face.

And that's when tge person switched on the lights of that dark , empty class room.

N-(gasped in surprise) YOU!!!

Person-Ya me

N-What are you doing here Manik. What will your girlfriend think if her boyfriend which is you pulling another girl 👧 to an empty room like this.

Yes it is our The Manik Malhotra.

M-(being completely confused) What are you saying Nandini? Who is my girlfriend about whom I only don't know?

N-(controlling her anger) Like seriously Manik you don't know who your girlfriend is?It's Alia.Or are you just pretending of not knowing anything???

M- I seriously don't know Nandu why will Alia be my girlfriend? And who filled you with this nonsense 🙄.

N-No one filled or said anything to me Manik I saw it with my own eyes 👀 how much you love Alia..( tears 😢 started forming in her eyes)
By the way why am I speaking this much with you ? ( trying to leave) I have to get going now.

M-(holding her hand tightly) no you can't go like this leaving me in such confusion.

N-Leave me Manik I am not answerable to you.

M-No you can't leave me like this . And why is this so much affecting you?

On hearing this question Nandini stilt a bit thinking 🤔 her secrets is going to come out.

But then again composing herself

N-( Shouting) I said just live me Manik.

M-No I will not leave you until you tell me why is it bothering you....

N-(cutting him of in the middle she shouted) Because I love ❤ 😍 you Manik. I don't know how ,when , and where but I just fell in love with you. I don't know when my that tiny winy crush changed into my undying, unrequited love for you Manik I don't know but I only know that I am deeply, madly, and crazily in love with you.(and started crying out loud)

But after hearing her confession Manik when into completely daze that his love ❤ of the life also loves ❤ 😍 💖 ❣ him like he do to her.

After sometimes Nandini composing herself rubbed her tears 😢 off looked at Manik to see 👀 he is still now in daze afraid of rejection from her love ❤ she left from there making Manik come out of his dreams. But by that time ⏲ Nandini already left from there.

Whole day Manik was restless to confess his love ❤ to Nandini and clear out all her misunderstanding.

M-(in mind) Don't worry my love 💕 as now I know you also love me I will also confess my love to you today and clear out all the misunderstandings between us. And after that no one can separate us no one....

But Whole day something or the other came up preventing Manik to tell Nandini about his feelings.
And finally it was night Manik and Nandini where supposed to return together from their when and Manik realised he couldn't make find any better opportunities to this.

M- Nandini I need to talk to you.

N-( Avoiding eye contact) Manik if you are thinking that I will try to come between you and Alia than no need to get worried I will not .

M-(irritated) Will you just stop saying everytime that Alia is my girlfriend Nandini.

N- But that's the truth Manik.

M-No Nandini there is a big misunderstanding of yours.

N-No Manik there is no misunderstanding don't lie I saw it with my own eyes.

M-(being completely angry) I am not lieing Nandini. And why will Alia be my girlfriend when I love you the way you love ❤ me even more than that .
Why will Alia be my girlfriend when I am truely, madly ,crazily ,deeply, and passionately in love with you. You can avoid me hate me or do anything to me but at the end one day you have to love me because you are mine Nandini only and only mine and no one can separate me from you no one not even you Nandini not even you.

N- (in shock) What are you saying Manik .Then that day.....

M- which day ?

N- That day when you proposed her my birthday 🎂.

M- Ohh that day

Flashback

M-What....

Alia-Yes baby are you not going to propose me now come Manik baby fast . Just propose me already.

M-(controlling his anger 😠 😡) Alia how many times I have to tell you that you are just a very good friend of mine nothing more than that and can never be..

A- But you only sent me (showing the Lettter)this letter to come here.

M- What no I didn't write it for you...

A- Then for whom ?

M-Who else other than (but stopped on seeing Cabir's sharp gaze)naaaaa....

A- Yes who tell Manik

M- (Suddenly a idea struck to him) I am telling who else other than Navya.

Navya- What the jug!! Oh my Matarani(Fainting)

A-(in a crying tone) What are you saying Manik baby how can you love her ?

M-(acting) I don't know Alia but I love her so much . (To Cabir who was fuming in anger and jealousy) Hey take Navya to your room fast.
A- But but .....why there was a happy birthday 🎂 plackerd there.

M-(looking here and there) in excitement I mistakenly placed it there.I need to leave Alia please excuse me.

And quickly left from there to avoid any further questions of Alia..

After sometimes Navya gained consciousn and saw Cabir standing 🧍‍♂️ there and called for Manik

And as soon as Manik entered Cabir again Started to feel insecure on seeing that
M-No need to be afraid Cabir I said I love Navya but as a sister . (Hearing him both Cabir and Navya gave a big sigh) You don't have to worry your crush is safe with you( listening him Cavya started blushing) Now stop blushing you both.(being serious) I am sorry Navya but I have to do this to save myself from Alia.

Navya It's OK Manik but who was that lucky girl 👧 you were going to propose.

C-Ya I too have been wondering about this.

To save him from Cavya as he can't let his secret be out .

M-(fakely crying 😢) I fell in love with a girl and I was going to propose her but you know what I saw she already have a boyfriend.

And poor Navya believed him but Cabir had few doubts.

C- Oo but why there was a happy birthday 🎂 plackerd there.

M-(looking here and there) in excitement I mistakenly placed it there.(Changing the topic)Why are you questioning me so much are you not feeling sad for me.

N-Just shut up Cabir . Why are you behaving like this when Manik is in this condition. (To Manik) Don't worry Manik you will get a girl far more better than this one.

M-(with a sad face 😔 )Hope soo.

But Cabir still have few doubts but decided to let it go...

Flashback ends

N- Really??

M-Yes my jaan.

N-(Not being able to believe) You seriously love me Manik?

M-( kissing her forehead and replying with a smile) More than you can imagine my heart ❤.

N-(in excitement) oh my God I can't believe it .

And started jumping around and when she turned she saw Manik on his knees.

N-(gasps) Manik what are you doing?

M-(holding her hand ✋ 😍 with a smile) Ms.Nandini Murthy I don't know which thing of yours made me fall for you but I only know I am emotionally physically passionately and truly in love with you . So will you please please make me the luckiest by being my girlfriend?

N-(crying in happiness) Omg .Yes yes Manik a thousand times yes.

Manik stoop up and then took her in a tight hug in too had tears of joy and happiness to finally able to win his love.

M-(Breaking the hug he kissed her forehead and then looking in to her eyes with full of love) Manan forever 💖.

N-(in confusion) Manan??
(But then suddenly realizing )Oh I got it I got it Ma of Manik and Nan of Nandini. Ya ya ya Manan forever and ever 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Words limit- 1618

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Do you think Manik and Nandini is cute?

Thoughts about Manik's drama to avoid Nandini?

Can I please atleast have 25+ votes before updating the next chapter please 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 2K 16
💚All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...
53K 4.4K 25
01/10/2020 - 13/01/2021 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famou...
76K 6.4K 34
14/05/20 - 28/08/20 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famous an...
110K 16.6K 61
#1 in Manan stories | As on Apr'24 | *New chapter is published every Sunday at 10-11am IST* Ever heard of the phrase, 'All that glitters, is not gold...