My Crazy Fantasy

Av DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time Mer

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

FFXV-Introductions

75 4 0
Av DioMcBrando

"This is so exciting!" Prompto says as the group of 4 get closer to the comet.

Smoke was still rising from the impact site, but it wasn't as much. As Noctis walked. the 3 others formed a protective formation around him. Ignis walked in front while gladiolus and Prompto walked behind him.

"Indeed, it's not often we get to see comets up close" Ignis says with his smooth accent (Adam croasdell, talented man)

As Ignis made a comment, Gladio rubbed his neck "I wonder what it could have, if anything"

Noctis shrugs "the stories say they have rare materials, others say they have care packages from aliens. There's so many stories we can't know which is true"

Prompto pulls his camera from his jacket "I gotta get a shot of this"

As the party of 4 reach the top of the small crater, Prompto gets everyone together "ok ok, real quick, crater shot!"

He gets everyone to stand together a she puts his arm on Noctis's shoulder, Ignis has his hand on his hip and Gladio is crossing his arms. All of them smile as Prompto holds the camera to face them before he snaps the picture.

"Nice!" He says. Then Noctis turns around and starts climbing down into the crater "Cmon, let's see what we got!"

As Noctis hops down into the shoulder height crater, he crouched as he starts waving his hand trying to move smoke away.

"Damn. Hard to see" the others follow as they start trying to help. And after a short time, the smoke eventually starts to fade as they all stand around. Gladio is crouched, Prompto is leaning with his hands on his knees. Ignis has one leg on a rock with his elbow on his knee, and Noctis is bent over as he tries to see.

"Alright, I see something" Gladio says. "It looks like..." he mumbles before he stops "Woa" he says.

Noctis leans up "that's weird" Ignis nods "Agreed"

Prompto shakes his head "what! No way!" As the smoke cleared, you were laying on your back as you were partially buried. Your left arm and both legs were covered in dirt and mud. While the rest of you was fine. Your armor was dirtied to hell and your visor was cracked.

"It's a dude" Noctis says as he leans forward to touch you. But Ignis grabs his arm "careful noct, it could be dangerous"

As He looked at Ignis, Gladio pulled Prompto away "hey, check this out" he leads Prompto a few feet away as the strange weapon jutting from the ground.

Your keyblade had returned to its original form and had been stuck in the ground with the handle sticking up. The keychain swaying slightly.

"Is that, a sword?" Prompto asks as glad shrugs "could be"

Noctis and Ignis look up from your body as they see Gladio and Prompto looking at your keyblade.

"Looks all weird" Noctis says as he walks forward. Ignis goes to join them, but he stops when he sees your head turn.

"Everyone!" He says as he waves them over "Whoever they are, they are alive!"

As the others rush over, Ignis crouched down as your head turns to face him as the right side of your visor broke and the glass fell down. Revealing your eye.

"What?" You ask. Your voice raspy. Ignis then fixes his glasses "Are you alright?" In response to his question you move your body as your arm rises from the loose dirt as well as your legs as you sit up and lean forward. Bringing your left leg up as you rest your elbow on your knee, your right leg stays flat as you sigh

"Again... another crash landing..."

Ignis looks back to the others "he can speak" Noctis nods "Obviously" Prompto steps forward "hey dude, you alright, I mean you fell out of the sky like a rocket man"

You look up and see him as he sees your eye behind your helmet. You then gasp "Roxas?"

He tilts his head "uh...who?" You shake your head "sorry, I thought you were someone else"

Prompto rubs his neck "oh it's no big deal" just then Ignis stand sup as he hood sour his hand "can you stand?" You look at his hand as you hold yours up and make a motion for him to step back. He does and drops his hand but remains cautious.

After a moment, you stand up straight as you go to move. But you groan as you fall to a knee, but Gladio and Prompto move up and catch you, holding both your arms as they ease you down.

Once your stabile, you push them away as you reach your right hand back behind your helmet as you grab the bottom and pull. Yanking the helmet over your head as you drop it to the ground.

The helmet hits the ground and vanished in a shimmer of light as you catch your breath and pant.

"Ven... I gotta find Ven" you mumble as you stand back up. "Easy, easy, you can hardly stand" Ignis says as you nod "I know. But I can't waste any time"

As you start to slowly limp away while holding your gut. Your armor vanished as your now in your regular clothes with your gauntlet on your left arm.

As as you walk away, the keyblade vanished as it appears in your hand. They all gasp "Woa!" Noctis says "it's a magic weapon! Likes ours dude!" He says.

Gladio sticks his arm out in a defensive manner for Noctis as Ignis holds up his hand "Where are you going?" He asks.

"I have to find Ven. A nobody knocked us off course. He fell down towards Nebula I'm sure. He would have been found by Squall I'm sure but..."

You limp away as you try to hold up your keyblade to make a portal but you succumb to your injuries as you pass out.

///

"So then I said-" Prompto is cut off by Noctis "now that's a Katana we get it" Prompto crosses his arms "you just have no sense of humor"

Noctis leaned forward from his chair "I lost it when you started making the same jokes you got from that show you watch"

Prompto chuckles "RWBY is a great show, especially the leader of Team CPPR" Gladio took a sip of his drink before he spoke "The only person who doesn't have any powers?"

Prompto goes to respond as Ignis interrupts him "Personally I prefer Zeppeli Speedeagon from the JoJo's bizarre adventure animation series"

Noctis nodded "he's good but, not as good at Yakimesh, I mean he eliminates titans left and right without breaking a sweat" Gladio laughed "you hacks got it all wrong. Electro is the strongest one"

Before anyone else can respond, the fire started to dim.

The 4 Lucian's were sitting around a campfire talking after Ignis cooked dinner. "Ah well, I suppose we should get the fire pit out now, it is getting late"

Prompto shook his head "but I'm not even tired"

Ignis grabbed everyone's plates as he walked towards the supply table "Very well, I trust you all are able to make your own choices. I am heading to bed, if you sleep in tomorrow and miss breakfast, it will be your own fault"

As Ignis goes to put the plates away. The tent curtain is pulled back as you walk out and stretch.

"Damn" you grunt as you grab your shoulder and move it around to stretch. "Ah, your awake" Ignis said "yea...yea I am"

Te others turned to face you "You alright?" Noctis asked "Passed out pretty hard" Prompto added.

You look at them and nod "yea yea I'm fine. Just not used to crashing like that" Gladio motioned to Ignis's chair "why don't you sit down. Relax a little. Tell us why you fell from the sky like a comet"

You looked at Ignis "that your chair? He nods "go ahead I am laying down for the night"

You nod "ok" you then walk forward as you move around the chair and slouch down in it. Staring at the fire they started. "Thanks for picking me up back there. I know a lot of people would just let a stranger be"

Gladio shrugged "well honestly we brought you here because we didn't want the nifs getting you."

You look at him "Nifs?" Prompto leans forward "The Imperials. Or the Empire. Everyone just calls them Nifs because they are from Niflheim"

You nod "oh ok, and are they bad?" Noctis sets his cup down "yea, as bad as they get. They invaded our home and took our crystal. So we are trying to get it back"

You rub your neck "a crystal? What?" Prompto tilted his head "wow you really aren't from around here Huh? I thought maybe you were testing something from a lab when you crashed."

You shake your head "nope. I'm an alien I guess you would say" Gladio took another drink as he leaned back in his chair "So, why did you crash anyway? And that sword you had?"

You rub your face and take a deep breath as you sigh "How do I put this. I travel from world to world and stop darkness from swallowing them. When I travel I wear that armor to protect me from the darkness that connects each world. And that sword is my weapon. A Keyblade is what it's called. And I can morph it into anything I want. A whip, a fist, a vehicle, a gun, whatever I want. And that Keyblade is the key to sealing the worlds heart so it can't be invaded again"

Noctis crosses his arms ands sits back "Ok. Lot of information there" Prompto holds up his hand "so you, go from place to place, and kill monsters?"

You nod again "yea that's basically the short of it" Gladio then motioned his cup to you "ok so your an alien. Can't say it's a common thing around here but it's happened before. But you said other worlds. What does that mean?"

You look up and point to the sky "Every star that you see, is a different world. The light they create come from the worlds heart. It shows it's full of life and thriving. But when a star burns out. It means the darkness destroyed another world"

You then look around at the others "I'm part of a dying group that is dedicated to saving as many worlds as we can"

Noctis tilted his head "Dying group?"

You look back to him "Hundreds of years ago. There used to be thousands of us. We had our own home world and thousands of different types of fighters. All of us worked together to save worlds."

You then look to Prompto "but, a couple hundred years ago, there was a great Keyblade war. Kingdom hearts rose into the sky, the heart of every world in existence. And legends say whoever controls kingdom hearts controls the universe. And it corrupted everyone. Every keyblade wielder from every world landed in the badlands, and a massive war broke out"

You turned to gladiolus "Friends who grew up together would cut eachother down for no reason. Masters would turn on students. Students would attack their friends. Everyone fought everyone, there were no teams. No friends. No Allie's. Just death and greed. Eventually after hours of fighting, every last keyblade wielder was struck down. And their keyblades litter the badlands. It's called the keyblade Graveyard."

You then look back to the ground "Fay firward a few hundred years. And keyblade wielder are being forgotten. Nobody remembers who or what they are. What we did. And now there's only a few of us left in a small team. If there are more, they are staying hidden"

Prompto dropped his head "that's...awful..."

Noctis nodded "yea. Why would everyone just kill eachother like that?" Then gladiolus spoke "What about you?"

You look at him "I was the same way. I had no idea they they existed, or that there were other worlds even. I was just a kid when the heartless, the creatures of darkness attacked my home. They destroyed it. I fought back after my friends were killed and I gained the power of the keyblade. When I woke up, I was laying in this courtyard. My master found me and brought me in. Then I was raised as his own. Along with his other students. They became my closest friends. And I studied and learned. I trained to wield the keyblade so I can save others from losing their world too"

Noctis leaned forward again "So are you here to save our world from whatever these heartless things are?" You shake your head "No, as far as I can tell your world is safe from them. I was heading back to my home to reunite with my friends. And a nobody, a different monster crashed into me and separated me and my friend Ventus. He fell one way, and I feel another. It knocked me off course and I landed here"

Noctis nodded "oh" Prompto then spoke "So. You plan on leaving in the morning? If you don't need to be here?" You nod "that's the plan. I don't wanna take your guy's time if I'm not needed here"

Before Prompto can respond, Gladio spoke "So, how does someone get a keyblade?"

You look back to him "In order to get a keyblade of your own, you have to have a small ceremony. You have to prove that your heart is strong enough to carry the burden, and if the keyblade decides it is, you touch another keyblade and are granted the power"

Prompto tilts his head "you can't just get one? What about you?"

You shake your head "you cannot just get one that's not how it works. My heart proves it was strong and the keyblade chose me. But my biggest and longest question is, who visited my world and gave me the ceremony. I don't remember so I must have been really young. But I always wondered who spoke to me"

Noctis then takes a sip from his drink "The world is a big ol place. They could be anywhere"

You then stand up as you walk towards the edge of the large flat rock they were camping on "Perhaps I'll never know. And that's alright. I do know one thing for sure"

You hood out your hand and close your fist as your keyblade manifests. Everyone gasps "wow" Prompto says "that's kinda neat" Noctis replies Gladio stays silent "Whoever they are. I'm thankful that they did what they did. Because if I never got my keyblade I would have died with my world. And I never would have met the friends I have now. Or the woman I love"

When you mention the woman you love, Gladio and Prompto look at Noctis as he looks away.

"I promised my master that I would never stop. I would dedicate my life to protecting the light. No matter what happens"

You then open your hand as your keyblade vanishes.

You turn back around and look at the 3 of them "My name is y/n by the way. Y/n Wesker"

Noctis stands up as he walks towards you and holds out his hand. You reach out and take it as the two of you look at eachothers eyes "My name is Noctis" he says "Call me Noct" you smile with a nod "Nice to me you Noct"

The two of you then shake hands

*checkpoint reached. Will resume when you return*

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

566 3 50
Enjoy the ride!
12 0 15
Just really cool
61 19 15
The mirror world of duplicates
73.8K 5K 45
*Still being written*