The Boy Who Cried Fox

By WtfamIwriting

When a new student comes, a certain ginger goes head over heels just by him breathing. Now, while working und... More

Author note
Prologue
The new student
First day
Kiss?
Home economics
Weekends (1)
Weekends (2)
Quality time
Gym (1)
Gym (2)
Gym (3)
The bet
The bet (2)
My princess
Heels
Childe questions his life choices again
A very soft rock
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Pulcinella
Zhongli being very tall
Heel problems
Infrimary
Ningguang's son
How to care for your Zhongli 101
Bestie vibes
Jealousy
Sabotage
Sick (1)
Sick (2)
Sick (3)
First date (1)
First date (2)
Friends
Fuck u Albert
Childe's got competition (again)
Bad day at the festival
They finally start dating
Just them being them
White at night
Confession?
Childe's parents
Ignorance
Childe's birthday
My little bunny
Bonding
Megalohydrothalassophobia - my new favorite word
We're done
The aftermath (Childe's pov)
The aftermath (Zhongli's pov)
Everything is fine
Epilogue

Family day

120 8 2
By WtfamIwriting

"Welcome one and all to Teyvat college's family day! I'm Hu Tao, your announcer of the day! Please go and check out the stalls from each group, and have fun! Remember that there is a big showcase from each group at the end of the day!" Hu Tao was yelling into a megaphone, Xiao next to her covering his ears. Snatching the megaphone from her, Xiao spoke into it.

"There is a photo booth if any of you wish to take photos. Please enjoy your day." Xiao said, a small hand clenching his own. He gave the megaphone back to Hu Tao and left to find Ganyu.

"Gege Xiao...Jiejie Ganyu...where?" The small girl holding his hand looked up at him. Her light purple hair was tied in a braid and her pinkish eyes gazed at him in a sleepy way.

"We'll find her, Qiqi." Xiao reassured his little sister as they went to the courtyard, where Liyue held its festivities. There, the secretary of the Qixing was running around like crazy, managing everything. When she saw the 2, Ganyu collapsed on Xiao's shoulders.

"Oh thank Rex Lapis you're here. Can I take over babysitting?" Ganyu got off and Xiao passed Qiqi's hand as a way to say 'take her'.

"Remember we're meeting back here for lunch!" Xiao called after the retreating girl, who just nodded.

"Hey sis!" Hu Tao ran up to Ganyu and hugged her before going down to hug Qiqi.

"Hu Tao! How's everything?" Ganyu gave an exasperated gasp at Hu Tao scaring her.

"There's so much chaos! I love it!" Hu Tao brought Ganyu to the front of the school to see Ei and her three other siblings fighting it out, Diluc and Kaeya arguing again, Baizhu and Pantalone nearby and Childe just coming in.

"Hey guys." Childe had Teucer on his shoulders, Tonia and Anthon nearby.

"OMG! CHILDE! I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU HAS SUCH ADORABLE SIBLINGS!" Hu Tao squealed in delight as she ran forward to Tonia and Anthon.

"Uh Thank you Miss." Tonia nervously replied.

"Hey Ei!" Ganyu waved at the four of them as they came towards her.

"Ganyu. I believe you have met with these two idiots and Makoto?" Ei folded her arms as Scara and Sara began yelling at her.

"Easy Ei." Makoto, exactly the same age and looks as her twin, tried to calm the three others down.

"Oh yeah, Ed Sheeran, what did you want from us?" Hu Tao asked Childe.

"Oh, um, well I was wondering if any of you saw Zhongli? I'm getting worried. He's usually here around seven." Childe looked around once more for any signs of his boyfriend but to no avail.

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen Morax either." Ei too picked up her phone and began to call Zhongli. Instead, Venti showed up.

"Have you guys see-" Venti went up to ask them but was cut off.

"No." Childe and Ei replied to him.

"Gee thanks." Venti rolled his eyes as he joined them. They began to talk about Zhongli until Makoto's chuckles stopped them.

"Look." Makoto pointed at six people. The two at the back of the group were running hand in hand, one was carrying another just up ahead and in the very front was a short girl with someone on her shoulder. Childe squinted in the bright sunlight at the carried person and saw brown hair...orange tips...pale skin...Oh Tsaritsa, that was Zhongli! They were causing a lot of noise and Childe followed after them. But they were so fast. It took Childe a whole five minutes till they stopped. He was now in front of the courtyard. Not wanting to intrude, he just stood there and waited for Zhongli. But he wasn't far enough not to accidentally eavesdrop.

"Put me down now?" He heard Zhongli's voice followed by the clack of the heels on the floor.

"So, I'm gonna head in." A female voice spoke next, and then the sound of her and several other people leaving was what followed.

"We should get going as well. Or your boyfriend is gonna get jealous at the lack of attention." Another male voice had pointed out that Childe was here. From the small glimpse he got, it was a man about half a head taller than Zhongli. His long pearly white hair was tied up into a ponytail and two red horns were on the front of his head.

"Childe?" Zhongli turned around and saw the orange mop peeking out from the pillar. He immediately retreated, guilty that he had been caught.

"We'll leave you be." Albedo's voice came next and then the  sound of people leaving was what happened next. Now it was just the two of them.

"Were you spying on us?" Zhongli broke the silence, feeling nervous.

"Not intentionally. I got worried when you didn't show up." Childe said truthfully. He expected for Zhongli to be angry at him for accidentally spying on them but instead he walked to Childe and hugged him.

"Sorry for making you worry." Zhongli buried his face into Childe's shoulders.

"Ah, you're too cute for this world." Childe hugged back and locked lips with the brunette.

"I know. You remind me that several times a day." Zhongli chuckled when Childe broke the kiss.

"But it's true!" Childe tightened his grip before Zhongli insisted they break and enjoy the festivities. They tried to be by each other's sides as much as possible but with people everywhere and their own siblings to take care of, they eventually separated with the promise to spend some time at night. As night was upon them, Childe went to find Kaeya, who was with Albedo, surprisingly. The main showcase was nearing and all the students had gathered in the auditorium.

"I hope all of you are enjoying today! For me it was really fun! Now, we have some performances from each group followed by the winners of this year!" Hu Tao once again was the announcer and she enthusiastically made this speech. Xiao was right behind her, and grabbed the mic.

"First will b Monstadt, followed by Inazuma, Senzhnaya and Liyue. Now, we shall have the first performance. Please welcome Eula Lawrence from Mondstadt." Xiao dragged Hu Tao off the stage as a blue haired girl stepped up. Childe was actually having fun, the previous years with him falling asleep, but couldn't help but notice that Zhongli was nowhere in sight. The performances went by quickly and now it was Liyue's turn. He expected it to be Ningguang or Ganyu again but who was performing caught him by surprise.

"For the final performance of the day, we have Liyue! He is also known as the school's golden boy! At this point everyone should know who it is but whatever. Here's Zhongli!" Hu Tao had the mic once more and Childe's eyes widened as he saw his boyfriend, the very same one that had hugged him earlier on, standing on the stage. He looked more beautiful than ever, hair tied up in a high ponytail with a glaze lily holding it in place. In a thin beige hanfu with a skirt that very much resembled the petals of a flower, the belt hugged his small waist perfectly, Childe's golden bracelet gift shining brightly on his wrist. In his slender fingers was a black lace fan. As the music started, Childe was left speechless. In fact, the entire audience was silent. He hadn't been expecting anything relatively smooth or refined like the others, which were all girls, but at this moment, he remembered that jewels were stones too. The ginger didn't realize how graceful and elegant he was, resembling a flower in the wind more than a dancer. Then, Zhongli looked up and the two made eye contact. A small smirk formed across his face and Childe turned red. As it ended, the whole room was silent. Childe and Noelle were the first to stand up and began clapping as hard as possible. It soon followed across the room and Childe was the last to stop. Even Xiao was smiling, though barely visible.

"That was all, ladies and gentlemen! Now, we have counted all the votes and  this years' winner is...Liyue!" Hu Tao yelled as several of the Liyuens ran up to her and started to congratulate one another. As the crowd clapped for them, Childe got up and sprinted to Zhongli. But Baizhu was also nearby. It was practically a race to see who could get to Zhongli first and Childe won. As their relationship wasn't fully open, Childe pulled him behind the curtains and began to kiss him while praising. Even if Snezhnaya didn't win, his boyfriend winning was a win for himself. But he was suppressed from any and all contact with him all day. He needed him. He needed him to be with him, in him. He needed Zhongli.

"Calm down, love." Zhongli chuckled.

"I am calm." Childe was confused.

"No you're not. If you were, you wouldn't be hard. Just look at your little one." Zhongli pointed at Childe's rapidly hardening dick. "Just hold on a bit longer."

"Fine." Childe pouted as Zhongli left for a few of the formalities. Once alone, Childe took Zhongli to his dorm room and they got ready for bed.

Words: 1557

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 60 2
emotionless Tartaglia x Zhongli who tries to help him express himself and get a life. Or, Tartaglia has been weighed down from the past since the beg...
9.8K 383 71
Sick of his pitiful life, Han Jisung ran towards the rooftop but is stopped by new friends. They become his new chapter, his new story. But one day w...
5.8K 250 12
One night Zhongli loses his way and gets lost in the underground, the territory of criminals. It could almost become dangerous for him...but then his...
7K 144 5
After Zhongli's identity is revealed to be more than he was led to believe, Childe endeavours to avoid Zhongli for the remainder of his stay in Liyue...