𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... More

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❀️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To DoπŸ₯
❀️
Whole lotta love❀️🧑
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
ListsπŸ“„
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersβ˜ŽοΈπŸ—žπŸ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)πŸ’
Changes. (A/N)

ShoppingπŸ›

492 8 5
By WallflowerTendencies

Katsuki sat growling on the couch as his mom happily asked me questions about how he had been doing in school.

"I hope the little fart isn't too much to handle." She chuckled.

"Not at all." I smiled, looking in his direction.

His face lightly flushed, before he looked away.

Mitsuki studied his state for a quick moment before turning to me.

"I don't mean to read into things too much but, I have a feeling your Katsuki's first true friend." She said.

I arched an eyebrow.

"Well you know it's nice not seeing him blow up at someone every five seconds." She chuckled.

"I can see small changes in him, though they not large physically, I can tell they're pretty big." She looked to her hands on her lap, before giving a small thankful smile.

"Thank you. I can tell you've made him happy. As a mother, especially to a boy as hardheaded as him, I'm eternally grateful."

As she looked to me with the same crimson eyes as his, full of life, but softer than usual, I felt my heart skip a beat.

"No problem." I mumbled, quickly, unable to form any other words.

It was then my phone started ringing.

I quickly looked to the screen of my phone and saw Mina's little icon.

"I'm so sorry, but is it okay if I go take this?" I asked.

"Of course, take your time." Mitsuki waved off, with a soft smile.

I walked to the front door and stepped out on the front porch.

I quickly pressed the green button and accepted the call.

"Hey Mi-" I was cut off by Mina's excited scream.

"HEY Y/N! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE FREE TONIGHT!" She screamed over the phone.

"I-" Before I could say anything I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey Y/n. Apparently the losers all wanted to go to dinner tonight since the exams are tomorrow and shit." Katsuki shrugged.

Mina giggled over the phone.

"One second, Mina." I said, before muting.

"What about your mom thought? She invited me, I don't want to leave a bad impression." I said, with a small frown.

"My old hag? Yeah she won't care, it's alright." He chuckled, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"No yeah, you two should go out. Especially Katsuki. He needs grass." Mitsuki chuckled from behind him, whilst shoving him off the porch.

"DON'T SHOVE ME OLD BI-" He started yelling before I shot a crystal at his cheek to shut him up before he said anything he'd regret.

He softly rubbed his cheek before grunting.

"I like this girl you've brought home Kats. Please, come again." Mitsuki smiled, taking my hands in hers.

"Now you two go have fun." She said, shooing us off.

I quickly whipped out my phone as we scattered off the lawn, go see if Mina had stayed waiting.

Luckily she had.

I quickly unmuted. "Me and Katsuki are in. So where exactly is everyone meeting?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~
~~~~~~~~

Katsuki and I ended up having a bit time before the meet up.

So we decided to go and get some new clothes so we wouldn't have to go meet in our uniforms.

"So how's this?" Katsuki asked, pointing a white shirt with a ton of bloody skulls on it.

"Sure has a lot going on, on it." I replied, eyeing the blood drenched shirt.

"So, cool?" He asked.

"Well..." I shrugged.

"So you don't approve?" He chuckled.

"Well I mean I think you'd look better in something like.." I put a finger to my chin and thought for a moment.

"Wait actually.. Nevermind, I think it's the pants that throw the outfit off. Come." I said, taking hold on his wrist and dragging him behind me to the jean isle.

I began rummaging through the light wash jeans until I found a larger pair with rips on it.

"Try this on." I said, tossing the pair of jeans to him.

"Alright." He shrugged, walking to the changing room.

As he walked off, I looked to the wall of the store a little far from the jeans.

It was packed with accessories and cool gloves.

I walked over to it and looked on the shelves.

It had the coolest chains and matching rings I had ever seen.

I ran my hand along the shelf.

I thought back to Katsuki's outfit.

Hm.

I took hold of a chain that had a small fake oldern looking knife, and a few matching rings.

"So.. what do you think?" I heard Katsuki's voice ask from behind me.

I turned around.

It looked really cute on him, and the jeans fit the shirt perfectly.

"It looked great. I also, found these." I said, holding my hands out, revealing the chain and rings.

He arched an eyebrow.

"Stand still. I want to see how they look on your outfit." I said, getting down on my knees.

I lightly lifted his shirt up a bit, and attached the chain to the loop holes on his jeans.

When I stood up to take his hands for the rings, his face was a bright red.

It took quite a bit not to laugh.

I gently slipped the rings on his fingers and stood back.

"Hm, it's still missing something." I mumbled.

I pondered for a moment.

"That's it." I said, "It could use a cross necklace, and dagger earrings. Maybe a hat too. This store is perfect for that kind of look. Follow me again." I directed.

Katsuki followed me without hesitation.

"Aye hold on.." Katsuki said, picking up his pace and grabbing my hand.

"What about that white hat over there, the one with the black skull on it." He asked.

Beside the rack of hats where it rested, was also a chain jewelry rack. Perfect.

"Yeah, let's go take a look." I smiled, as we walked over."

He pulled the hat from the rack while I look at the necklaces.

Eventually I found a cool looking cross and a pair of matching earrings.

As we pieced the outfit together, it came out looking so fucking cool.

"So.. what do we think?" He asked, with a small smirk, looking in the store mirror.

"10/10 for sure." I smiled.

"Me or the outfit?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the basket he had at his side.

"Alright, you should go change and put everything in this so we can buy it." I said, handing the basket to him.

"Sure but, I'll only buy the outfit if you buy a matching one." He snickered.

I laughed, thinking he was joking.

"Do it, no fucking balls." He shrugged.

"Oh you're serious, you wanna go to the 1-A dinner matching?" I asked.

"If you want to." He said.

"Sure." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're not dating him?" Mina asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said, placing a palm to my forehead.

"Your food, malady." The waiter said, as he placed down my food.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Yours too, sir." The waiter said, placing down the same order in front of Katsuki.

"You guys do everything together, have matching outfits, and order the same everything." Mina said, rolling her eyes.

"Speaking of which, I wanna ask all the details tonight. I'm going to have a sleepover at my house with all the girls and you're leaving your precious Katsuki behind and are coming and gonna have a good time." Mina demanded.

"Fine, fine." I chuckled. "But you're gonna have to run that over with him." I said, pointing to Katsuki who was drinking a Diet Coke.

Mina heaved out a heavy sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So she'll be safe, you have a decent home security, and you'll make sure to feed her, correct?" Katsuki interrogated Mina.

"Yes, yes, geez man." She huffed out.

Katsuki is not about to let a whole ass villain target go places without security. 10/10 bestfriend. (ALSO AS OF CURRENT IM STILL GONNA HAVE TO EDIT THIS LATER BUT IT WAS HIGH TIME I THREW A CHAPTER OUT AND IM HUNGRY SO I'LL JUST DO IT LATER.

-YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR, SOREN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 9.4K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
605K 31.7K 52
You were an aspiring ballerina, always held back by the echoes left in your home. Working hard to find a place on the stage with a single spotlight. ...
871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
3.8M 149K 72
ONLY for 18+ audience. Keerthi felt a hand under her chin,coaxing her to look up ,as she met with warm brown eyes,in their darkest shade. Her eyes we...