𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 (ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ x...

By Bubble_Bleep

Y/n a young teen witch explores their new life as part of the Emperor's Coven, and along the way discovers th... More

𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩-𝙈𝙚-𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙨
𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?
𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨
𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣
𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨
𝙀𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙠𝙚
𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙨
𝘽𝙁𝘼
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙩𝙝
𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢, 𝙖 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟏)
𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙡 (𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖)
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟐)
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙀𝙮𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 (𝟏) -𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚
𝘼 𝙊𝙬𝙡 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 -𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝

𝘿𝙤𝙧𝙠

1.3K 27 65
By Bubble_Bleep

Present time...

You waited for your best friend outside his room. Trying not to laugh as the day before you switched his alarm to make him think he slept in. 

You counted down along with the clock down the hall, "In 3...2....1..."

You jumped a bit at the sound of crashing and loud footsteps. You tried to hold in your laugh as your blonde friend stumbled out the door in panic with messy, wild hair and his uniform on backward. 

He breathed out heavily, "I'm late! Oh no, no, no... Y/N! Why didn't wake me?!" 

You laugh out loud not being able to hold it in. You bent over hugging your stomach still laughing like a maniac after looking at his utterly confused face. 

He looked at you flabbergasted, "How is it funny! If Be-" 

"Hunter, Hunter it's okay we're early, it's a prank I switch your alarm to 2 hours ahead." You explained with a sorry smile.

His eye twitched. You took a step back as he took a step forward. He leaped forward and you did a 360*, sprinting away. 

"IM GONNA KILL YOU Y/N!"

"I rather  you not!" You yelled back as you ran away. You look behind you panicking and trying to run faster through the castle as you saw Hunter not far behind at all.

"Oh shit!" You squealed. You ran down the halls and made a sharp turn and slid down the ramp of the stairs, Hunter followed in pursuit with murder on his mind. 

You cast a spell tying vines around your best friend's legs, tripping him. He yelped in surprise, quickly getting a sharp object from under his cape, cutting the vines. He stumbled to get back up and then pushed the leftover vines off him. He put the weapon away, then narrow his eyes at you before continuing the chase. 

You kept running down the halls of the castle and passed by another familiar fellow guard.

"Hi, Steve! Bye, Steve!" You greeted as you speedily passed by.

"Y/N!"

"Morning Y/n, morning Hunter." Steve greeted back with a yawn.

You ran into the library hiding among the bookshelves, carefully looking around the corner for your blonde friend. You looked confused, you would have expected him to enter by now. 

"Where did he go?" You muttered.

"Gotcha!"

You yelped in surprise, your eyes widened as Hunter tackled you to the floor. You booth wrestled Hunter ended up on top of you. You laughed like a maniac as he tickled you. 

"Mercy! I'm sorry!" You pleaded trying to get out of his grip. You tried to cast a spell but ended up hitting the bookshelves with an f/c blast knocking it over. You both froze as the bookshelves knock each other over like dominos. The librarian whom you and Hunter knew very well considering you both go there every night was...well very pissed off. From behind his desk, giant tentacles rose grabbing you both. 

The demon's eye twitched, then he roared "GET OUT!" Throwing both of the teens out the door.

While tumbling you laughed at the recent memory. You both took a moment to process before laughing a bit. You landed on your back while Hunter was on his stomach.

"Your absolutely crazy y/n...but weirdly endearing." He said smirking. 

"Thanks!" You grinned.

You protested after he flicked you on the forehead, both getting up from the floor.

Rubbing the small red mark now on your forehead, he chuckled, "Told you I'd get you back."

...

After apologizing to Fred (the librarian) you both went to start your daily tasks. 

You didn't have much to do just get some wild witches rallied up.

"So apparently witches in the savage ages relied on symbols instead of spells," Hunter explained as you both walked around the town looking for wild witches. You listened intrigued but still keeping an eye out.

Suddenly a mysterious hooded figure went into an alleyway. You stopped and alerted your partner. You put on your sliver version of Hunter's mask and followed the figure. They seemed to have noticed you as they ran, you followed in pursuit. You ended up in an alleyway cornering the stranger.

 They cast a vine to hit you, you swiftly dogged it with ease. You kept casting different spells, you notice they didn't have a coven sigil on their arm. That confirms it. You cast a spell signaling Hunter.  Then wanting to end the day early casting a quick spell to tie their arms and wrap them in vines.

You walk up to them but before you could put them to sleep, they broke out of the vines kicking you back. You stumbled back, chucking a bit. 

'Weak kick.'

The mystery witch tried to run once again only to bump into your partner rising from the shadows. 

"Always a grand entrance?" You asked amused.

He shrugged then summed his staff, "Presentation is important."

The mystery witch was surrounded and put their hands up in defeat. Hunter put them in cuffs which made sure they couldn't use magic. You walked up to them, taking off their hood revealing an older witch glaring at you.

"Alright wild witch, off to the Conformatorium," Hunter said.

The criminal struggled, "I didn't do anything!"

You couldn't help but feel wrong about this, whenever someone got locked away for being a wild witch your stomach always dropped. Though you never knew why.

"Ya, ya, ya, that's what they all say." Your best friend said. 

He teleported the witch to the Conformatorium, returning back just as quickly as he left.

You shoved your hands into your pockets. You both looked to the sky which was setting now.

"Well, that took all day. What do you want to do now?" You asked.

"I'm gonna finish some books from yesterday." He said yawning.

You raised a brow, "How about you get some sleep?"

He let out a laugh, "Sleep is for the weak."

You shook your head, "Seriously you should sleep, it's not healthy." You said.

Hunter could say whatever he wanted but you were gonna make sure he slept at a decent time, considering he had a week's worth of all-nighters.

...

You were both reading peacefully in the library now in normal clothes, you about creatures and Hunter about wild magic. You took a moment to look up from your book smiling at your friend.

 'He fell asleep again.'

 You shut your book, and took Hunter's too, doing the same. You carried Hunter bridal style and nodded your head to Fred goodnight, you then shut the door behind you. 

You carried him to his room tucking him in. Before you left you took one last look. His hair was a mess and he was whistling through his gap tooth unknowingly. You chuckled. 

'What a dork' You thought.

Edited 7/16/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.9K 25
★~--•--~★ 𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐓𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞...
16.7K 815 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...
17.5K 562 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...
12.1K 443 19
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/73UnmeSszK5TZLPFArx7sF?si=0913035db1fe46ff "If I joined the Emperor's Coven, could we kiss?" Y/N doesn't consider t...