SAFE PLACE | MINSUNG

By linosmaniac

"You're my safe place Hannie." "Aw Min- wait hol up did you just call me ..Hannie?" "Yeah, you like it?" "Nah... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.

thirteen.

228 19 16
By linosmaniac

thirteen.

A giddy Jeongin made his way to his locker, air pods jammed in his ears, with 'Billie jean' by Michael Jackson blasting. He had been listening to music since riding the bus.

"Billie Jean is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims that I am the one. But the kid is not my son." The English lyrics leaves Jeongin, singing along to the song as fluent as he could in a mumble, beat and flow made him feel good, grinning to himself.

The half turquoise haired gets to his locker stopping the music, and then takes out the air pods. He puts them in their case and pockets it, with his phone. He gets his locker open and as soon as he was about to put his bag in, his eyes grow and his grin drops from confusion after spotting a folded note in there.

Jeongin turns his head puzzledly, checking his surrounding,wondering who the hell would think to slip it in through one of the cracks and leave that for him. He shifts up his bag to hold it by the strap on his arm, like a grocery bag or purse then grabs the note unfolding it, the suspicion ate at him enough. He reads the words written in bold black sharpie and it
made him tense, chills gushed up his spine.

watch your back.

"Wh-What." Jeongin murmurs in disbelief and re-reads it, this made him terrified. But he wasn't slow because the first person to picture in his mind was Hongjoong. Like who else would want to hurt him.

That being all nice was just an act, plus he'd only do it infront of Hyunjin. Oh Jeongin knew faking this God damn relationship with him was a terrible idea. He should break it off this is his safety on the line.

Jeongin senses someone approaching him from behind. It startles him that he reacts by squeaking out, while tightening his arms. "No don't do anything to me!" Then he flips around to see it turned out to be Hyunjin, who was staring back with surprise.

"Well what I can do is reward you with hugs and kisses, my lovely boyfriend." Hyunjin gushes with a smile, and squint in his eyes.

"Ah it's just you, good." Jeongin says with a gulp afterward, feeling his nerves cool down.

"Yeah don't get too excited geez." The raven head joked, flipping long imaginary hair. Then he notices the note in Jeongin's hand and points it out. "What's that."

Jeongin was close to telling Hyunjin about Hongjoong's threat, but yet it came to him that he doesn't want to make Hyunjin worry, since he still believes things are running smoothly. So Jeongin decides to burst with a lie, shoving the crumbled note in his back pocket. "Oh nothing just a secret admirer."

"Ah wow I'm offended like no yeah I totally don't exist." Hyunjin scoffed.

"Right." Jeongin plays along forcing the upper corner of his lips to lift up. "Like I'm totally talking to air right now."

"Ever seen air so sexy."

"I've never thought to call air sexy."

"Imagine dating air, Jeongin can relate. But anyways." Hyunjin then switches to serious all a sudden. "I need to tell you something really important."

"Yes that I'm cute." Jeongin deadpans, and rolls his eyes up, then meets Hyunjin's again. "You've told me millions of times. Even in messages."

"Very true." Hyunjin smiles and extends his arm out to his cheek and keeps it squished between his fingers. "But that's not it."

"Well then what." Jeongin questions, grabbing that hand and lowering it down.

"Sooo." Hyunjin starts, voice raising up into a high small note. "I might have told my mom that I have a new boyfriend aaand.."

"And what?" Jeongin questions his brows pinching together, hard crease formed between them.

"Gotta pause for dramatic effect. It's a story thing duh."

"Agh just say it!"

"She's invited you to have dinner with us."

Jeongin got a panicky look in his eyes, and stumbles out. "You're kidding right.. right?"

"Am I- ok we gotta stop doing that." Hyunjin says with a scoff. "But yes seriously she wants to meet you, get to know the guy who makes her son happy, doesn't that sound nice?"

Jeongin blinks his uncertain eyes. He just wasn't following. "Hyunjin but we're not actually dating." Then includes as he places his bag in his locker. "And you can quit acting like you're actually into me."

Ow that hurt like a stung to the heart. Hyunjin wasn't going to show it though. "I know." He replies with, pushing the pain to the side. "But come on it's just Me, her, and my two sisters."

Then Jeongin thought about just ending this fake relationship because it doesn't seem to be working, not with Hongjoong threatening to hurt him. However it came to him that it's best to keep it up some more to prevent Hyunjin from thinking something wrong is going on.

Plus he can't be scared, gotta put on a brave face.

"When?" Jeongin erupts with, poking out his chest a little.

"Whenever you'd like. Any day this week. Not today though since my mom has to take my youngest sister to the dentist." Hyunjin starts to ramble. "Which means I gotta cook dinner for me and my other sis who is fifteen and hella picky. Her and her rock music I swear blasting it around the house-"

"Friday I'll be there. Jeongin confirmed.

"Yes! Thank you thank you!" Hyunjin shrieks and cups Jeongin's bread cheeks with both hands. He brings him in, placing a kiss on his nose, making his face scrunch up. "Sorry I had to. You're my life saver I swear."

"You know it." Jeongin says with a chuckle, blushing a tiny bit, and takes out his binder with a pencil shoved in there. "You're a good actor by the way."

Actor.

"You know it." Hyunjin repeats, faking a laugh. then checks the time on his phone. "Oh first bell is about to ring, come on I'll walk you to class." He holds out his arm for Jeongin to link with.

Jeongin tsked with a grin doing so, and Hyunjin pulls him close, beginning their walk down the hall. "Believeable remember." He says in a hushed tone, smiling at students looking at them, admiring their relationship.

Jeongin didn't reply, he did try holding in a wide smile from appearing as he looks ahead. He has to admit that Hyunjin is insanely good at this.. he makes excellent efforts at being a pretend boyfriend.

★★★★★

"And it was just crazy how it happened. Here i thought dude was gonna beat the living shit out of me, kill me, then bury me somewhere." Changbin rants out through the other's high pitch moans, as he thrusts into their fragile body, holding them against the marble wall of a bathroom stall.

"But oh no no instead tries shoving his tongue down my throat. Like how is he gonna be attracted to me, shouldn't he gee I don't know fucking hate my guts? oh and he called me a cutie. Can't believe he kissed me, think I would've preferred a punch on the face over that." Then he stops his movements and questions out. "What am I gonna do?"

Felix let out heavy hot breaths, holding onto Changbin's shoulders, and his legs swung around his waist, hair sopping wet from sweat. "I-I don't know, but can you focus on finishing now."

"Well I appreciate you for listening and for loving my dick." Changbin smirks, keeping a tight grip under the blonde's thighs. He resumes to ramming his hips and Felix starts moaning again, with his lips apart. Changbin grunts lifting him up a little higher, and bounces him up and down so that he was riding.

Felix gasps and moans loudly, with whimpers mixed in, eyes closed, hair flocking and scratches harshly up that toned back. "Ah! Changbin there right there fuck!"

"Yeah let people who pass by the bathroom hear how good I fuck baby." Changbin growled, sinking his teeth down his bottom lip staring at Felix's pleasured lewd expression.

"Ok why."

"Why what." Felix questions back at Seungmin, with a lost look in his eyes as he sits down across from him at their lunch table, and in between Chan and Changbin.

"Why have you been limping." Seungmin points out and Felix felt like his stomach fucking plummeted down, he dreaded the day he'd get called out.

It didn't help at all that he hears a snicker leave Changbin who is over listening while on his phone.

"Oh shit I've noticed too." Hyunjin joins in, engrossed as he was also sat across. He quirks up a brow, leaning over a bit closer. "Who have you been seeing huh?"

"Noone." The blonde denies, swallowing hard, an uneasy feel getting a tight grip on him. "It's because of dance and p.e duh."

"Jisung and Jeongin don't even limp that much though." Seungmin proclaims, pointing a finger, jabbing at the air.

"Yeah you're like a puppy trying to take its first steps." Hyunjin chimed with and snapped his fingers. "Or a chick."

"Um- I just breathed." Felix let out, sulking his shoulders, not fond of this attention on just him.

"Question." Jeongin bursts, while muching on a piece of lettuce. "What are you guys even trying to imply."

And Hyunjin answers, to the boy beside him. "Baby we think he's having sex with someone-"

"Wait wow what did I just walk into." A baffled Jisung let out, after coming to the table, and sits on Hyunjin's other side.

"Felix be getting dicked down." Changbin nags out, the blonde gives him a stink eye look because oh the mockery, he's so one to talk.

"Oh so what, why should we care." Chan throws in, nonchalant. "That's his business who are we to put ourselves in his privacy. Let him breath."

Felix felt like his heart just did a somersault.

"Yes sir leader sir." Seungmin obeys instantly, dropping his head in a bow.

One word from him caught Hyunjin's attention that he asks out loud. "Wait leader?"

"Yeah if we were to have a leader in the group it'd be Chan." Seungmin states

"Aw what why not me?" Hyunjin complains and pouts his lips. "I feel like I radiate more main character energy."

"Really? cause I was thinking Seo Changbin does." The mentioned ravenette yammers with a smug look.

"Shut up you're a side character." Hyunjin sneers with a blank expression.

"No one of them background characters." Seungmin corrects.

"That doesn't make sense cause I have lines!" Changbin exclaims.

Felix turned to Chan staring
admiringly at his sharp side profile. "I love.." Chan looks at the freckled blonde and it caused him let out in the end. "This apple." He picks up the fruit from his tray smiling with his mouth closed. "Yes."

"Ok but I think it's unfair everyone starting to keep secrets in this group." Hyunjin blabbers causing Jeongin to choke on his drink, and recovers quickly pulling the cup back with a clear of his throat.

"Speaking of the group. This table feels empty, because Minho isn't here." Jisung frets in a heavy sigh and Felix felt relieved that the topic changed and concluded. "I know right, it feels so wrong. We need him here."

"It's all thanks to fucking Wooyoung."
Changbin grumbles, irritated at the thought of him. "I was there you guys, I saw how shit went down."

"Lucky." Seungmin calls him. "Wish I could've seen Minho beat him up."

"It's all fucked up." Jisung stressed out. "How is he gonna ask for it then cower down and hide like nothing. Yeah big boy move there."

"Right, starting shit up for a dumbass reason. If you can't fight back, simply don't start a fight at all. Good thing he showed him though." Chan countered as a praise and drank from a can of coke.. "I would not want to come to school looking like that."

"Don't think he did." Jeongin conversed, pointing a finger up. "Because I have him in third period, and no sign of him."

"Something needs to be done with." Changbin's voice turns more bitter and slams his fist down on the table. "Him. Because justice for Minho."

"You want to expose Wooyoung or what?" Chan assumed, looking over at Changbin.

"Yeah like the same shit I pulled with Mark." I've learned that those who are the most homophobic, are the most gay." Changbin protests. "There's gotta be a way to fuck him over."

"Well I have something that could help." Seungmin delivered and Changbin looked at him urgently along with the rest. But then Seungmin wasn't saying anything, just eating from his fruit cup.

"Well what is it!?" Changbin exclaims, impatiently.

"Oh sorry I was enjoying eating this." Seungmin says popping a chunk of pineapple in his mouth. "But yeah you guys know his best friend San? There's a rumor that they're dating."

"Ohh yeah I've heard of it." Hyunjin recalls, perking up. "I kinda believe it, those two are so close. And their eyes tell."

"Wrong Fandom again." Seungmin groaned.

"So if I could try and catch them on video in the act, like hugging or kissing and spread it around." Changbin describes. "Should be enough to humble Wooyoung. And San cause he needs it too. He's not as innocent as he seems."

Chan sighs. "Ahh typical Changbin pulling a Changbin getting into trouble, and drama."

"This is avenge for Minho." Changbin states firmly. "Let's see if the rumor is true friends."

"Just make sure you don't make them attracted to you like Mark." Felix utters under his breath, poking at his apple with a fork.

Changbin forces out a loud cackle, and pats the blonde on the back. "Haha felly you're so funny pulling a funny."

While Changbin had been going on about pulling his plan together, Jisung had been texting with the missing member of the group.

Minho♡

And that's why water
isn't wet

The way you didn't even
give an explanation

Thought it'd catch
your attention

Worked right

Lmfao yess

Ok what I actually
wanted to tell you is
that I asked for morning
shifts only for this week
and manager loves me
sm she said yes. She felt
bad I got suspended

Are you sure she
doesn't have a
crush on you

She's married

But she compliments
me on my looks all
the time so probs

Anyways shift ends at 3
I'm gonna head to your
place after 🐱

Okay sounds good!!
I'm gonna be home alone
since my mom doesn't
get home untill 3 50ish

Also you and that cat
emoji I swear

Yes 🐱

Minho the cat
enthusiast

I've been wanting a cat
and my mom too but
my stupid dad hates
them

Yk even puppies
and Bunnies? How is he
human. Damn alien

Wait that's disrespectful
to aliens nvm

Pls baha you actually
believe in them?

Maybe..

And you could just keep
the cat hidden in
your room

I knooww

You knooww

That's what I wanna
do with his or her
food and litter box
there and take them
out when he's not home

I'd make an amazing
cat dad

________

Jisung was trying so hard to contain a wide smile. Minho is just so fucking adorable, humorous, and sweet it made his heart leap and his feelings just grow more. The two of them are starting to text alot more now, that talk last night was really healing.

Yeah no forget trying to get over him.

Jisung was typing the words 'our next trip should be to the pet store then' but by the corner of his eye he caught Hyunjin looking at his screen. "Maybe don't." Jisung fumed, turning his phone away to cover the screen.

"Oooh are you guys finally together?" Hyunjin rambles out loud since he saw alot from their conversation and it infuriated Jisung that he was being obnoxious about it. Hyunjin then
gasps excitedly. "Does this mean we can go on double dates? Jeongin and I, you and-"

Jisung forbids Hyunjin from continuing by reaching up and giving him a hard flick on the forehead. Hyunjin flinched from the attack and turned away, rubbing the spot. "That means no ok."

"I taught him that." Felix boasted proudly, raising his hand.

"What were you even talking about." Changbin questions, and Hyunjin answers. "Y'know what I forgot."

"Ugh why is this group so mysterious." Seungmin comments and opens another fruit cup.

★★★★★

"Heyy there you are."

"Here I am." Minho replies back with a tiny grin, walking further into the living room as Jisung shuts the door after letting him in the house.

"Tough day?" Jisung asks with concern, squinting one eye.

"Ugh yeah I'm fucking tired." Minho groaned, dropping himself on the couch. "I swear the restaurant is alot more busy in the morning."

"It's just for this week." Jisung reminds, taking a seat beside him.

"Just for this week." Minho repeats, attempting to sound optimistic about it, holding his palm up. "Then it's back to afternoon shift and blah school."

"We were missing you there." Jisung let out, with his body turned towards the other.

Minho didn't seem that convinced as he rolls his eyes, looking away with a grin. "Nahh come on."

"I'm serious!"

"Who was the first to bring me up."

"Uh." Jisung gulped and slowly raised his hand. "Me."

He earned a chuckle out of the other, with his brow dramatically raised up. "Jisung the Minho enthusiast?" He chimes playfully.

Jisung laughs and concludes. "But they joined in obviously. Y'know Changbin was going on about planning to avenge you."

"Oh shit, go Changbin." Minho says with a nod. "Let's see what he pulls up with."

"He's so full of surprises."

"To be honest, I only like school cause of you guys. Oh and soccer." Minho points out then sucked in a sharp breath through his teeth at the thought of someone. "That piece of shit."

"He didn't show up to school." Jisung added as he figured who Minho was referring to."Must feel embarrassed about how you left him."

"Hah good." Minho tsked, facing the blank screen of the TV. "Starting shit up for a dumbass reason. If you can't fight back, simply don't start a fight at all."

"Hey Chan said all that." Jisung comments.

"But yeah It's all fucked up." Minho continues. "How is he gonna ask for it then cower down and hide like nothing. Yeah big boy move there."

"I also said that."

"Really?" Minho asked finding it surprising. Then fully looks at the ravenette and randomly blurts out. "I watch veggie tales and sing and dance along to the songs when no one else is around."

"Ok no one said that."

They share a laugh together and then Jisung remarks with as well. "Ah enough about Wooyoung, remember I said to forget about him."

"Kinda hard to when i still can't get over how he talked about you. Makes me wanna hit him again." Minho grumbled, then adds after receiving a look from Jisung. "But alright I'll try to forget. But if he tries to start again-"

"I really highly doubt it." Jisung assured. "I mean remember you made him be embarrassed enough to not show up to school."

"Damn right I did. Yeah go me." Minho beams proudly and Jisung laughs lightly. Then Minho groans leaning back on the couch again, his head pushed back staring at the ceiling now. "God I'm so sore, my whole back is killing me."

"Not the back pain." Jisung frowns at the other's physical pained state.

"I could honestly kill for a massage." Minho says, closing his eyes, with his arm reached behind, rubbing at the side of his neck.

"Well.." Jisung was a bit hesitant, shifting his eyes down nervously. Then again it's just a nice offer for a friend, no biggie so he goes for it saying. "Hey let me do it."

And it results in Minho's eyes flying back up, and he looks at the other. "Oh you would?"

"Yes."

"How much you want."

"No don't pay me." Jisung laughs, smiling with his bright teeth. "It's just a nice offer. And I've picked up on some techniques. Lemme show you."

"Have I mentioned you're my favorite best friend." Minho grins. "Best friend."

"Many times. Best friend."

"Oh my gosh thanks." Minho sits more straight up, and turns his back to him. Then he grabs his phone, going to spotify. "I'll play music. Gonna pick a random Playlist."

"Sounds good." Jisung says as he settled for kneeling, sat on his heels behind Minho. The intro of the song 'Die for you' by the weekend fills the living room lightly and Minho puts his phone just infront of him on the couch.

And so Jisung starts the massage by
rhythmically tapping Minho's tense back, with the sides of his fists up and down. He earns a small grunt from him and it kinda alarmed Jisung. "This is fine right?" He asks, wanting to make sure.

"Yeah, go on." Minho replies with a firm chuckle.

With that confirmation Jisung continues, he does the same action for a moment longer and then switches to running his hands down then up, providing long gliding strokes across his body. He feels Minho's muscles start to relax some more. The soothing movements made Minho close his eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

It satisfied Jisung alot to know he was doing good at this, getting sounds out of him. He moves to the lower back and uses the heel of his hands to move back and forth. It causes Minho to arch his back more, and let out a tiny hum like moan. The noise made Jisung pause, he was trying so hard to fight back a blush like can you blame him.

"Don't stop." Minho sternly lets out in a mumble under his breath.

Jisung moves his hands back up to his shoulder blades and squeezes. He felt he forgot another area to massage but it wasn't clicking. He doesn't know why, surely can't be because of Minho making his mind foggy.

You know what I'm thinkin'
See it in your eyes
You hate that you want me
Hate it when you cry
You're scared to be lonely
'Specially in the night
I'm scared that I'll miss you
Happens every time
I don't want this feelin'
I can't afford love
I try to find reason to pull us apart
It ain't workin' 'cause you're perfect
And I know that you're worth it
I can't walk away,

That's when all a sudden Minho reaches behind grabbing the wrist of one of Jisung's hands and raises it high up to his shoulder. Ah of course. "Sorry, I'm stupid." Jisung says with a weak laugh.

"You're good." Minho assures with his voice coming out firm and a bit raspy. "No worries..also don't call yourself stupid. You don't know how much I appreciate you. Jisung."

The way he spoke got to Jisung, it was crazy attractive and the words were heart touching Jisung could fucking faint. He grasps both of Minho's shoulders, feeling how alot more tense he was there. He begins to knead with his thumbs, rolling them.

A breathy moan escapes Minho as Jisung kept up the pattern, so relaxed. Minho then starts to slowly lean back into the touches. He stops and moves again, scooting closer to Jisung, enough to feel the air from his nose hit his nape. Minho tilts his head once, then one more time trying to imply he wants something else now.

Jisung couldn't believe it, he started to get what he's hinting, atleast he believes he does. Keeping his hands glued to Minho's shoulders and forearms pressed up against his back. What if he's just stretching his neck. There's no way he's trying to ask more than just a massage.

Cause I can't take this pain forever
And you won't find no one that's better
'Cause I'm right for you, babe
I think I'm right for you, babe

God damn Jisung hopes he's right like Minho's nape was so close to his face, and it was tempting to put his lips there.

So with courage Jisung goes for it, leaning in and places a small peck on there. He stills to ensure that's what Minho was silently asking for and he gets his answer since Minho wasn't saying anything. He tilts his head yet again, as if to say 'do it again'

Jisung gets the message and he obliges, leaning in once again, placing another gentle kiss on his nape and then more. He resumed to massaging Minho as he kept up a pattern of the kisses while doing so with his eyes closed.

Just know that I would die for you
Baby, I would die for you, yeah
The distance and the time between us
It'll never change my mind, 'cause baby
I would die for you
Baby I would die for you, yeah

Minho lets out a sigh mixed with a chuckle, humming in delight from the contact. He sets a hand on top of Jisung's, that's on one of his shoulders and starts gently caressing it with his thumb, indicating he was liking this.

The flutters within Jisung, this was too perfect to be real, it was like a dream. He switched to the sides of Minho's neck, moving from one side to the other, then back to the middle, plastering kisses.

I would die for you
I would lie for you
Keep it real with you
I would kill for you, my baby
Na-na-na, na-na-na, na-na-na

And that's when they hear the front door being unlocked. It startles the two and they move away from eachother in a hurry, standing up from the couch. Minho quickly grabbing his phone and turning the music off.

In comes Jisung's mom with bags of groceries. "Ah finally home son- oh hi Minho!" The woman brightly beams as she spots the mentioned one and closes the door with her foot.

"Hi good afternoon Ms. Han." Minho greets back with a bow.

"How wonderful it is to see you again. I'd hug you if my hands weren't so full." Ms. Han pouts.

"Here I'll handle them." Minho insists, and takes the bags of groceries from the woman.

"Thank you just set them on the kitchen island." and Minho listens, going into the kitchen. "Ugh such a sweet heart." Ms. Han swoons. "Ain't that right son. " she says to Jisung who has remained frozen on his spot.

"Mhm." Jisung just hums, still struck from what happened moments ago.

"Will you he be staying for dinner?" His mother asks him.

"Uh-"

"Yes I will!" Minho answers for him.

"Ah wonderful! I was hoping you'd say yes!" Ms. Han exclaims, joining his side. "Will you boys care to help make dinner?"

"Absolutely." Minho agrees with a nod.

"Actually I- I need to use the bathroom first." Jisung proclaims in urgency.

"Well hurry back then." Ms. Han demands unloading the bags to put up the groceries along with Minho's help. Jisung then rushes up the stairs, sprinting to the bathroom.

However instead of using it he stays with his back against the closed door, beating pace of his heart out of control. He was completely stunned, and flustered. Mind whirling back to him and Minho, on the couch, that massage.

He placed his fingers ontop of his lips, thinking about how they were on Minho's skin, how he kissed his nape and the sides of his neck. The fact that Minho let him. LET HIM. This can't be fucking real, how has he not woken up from this dream.

"Oh my god what was that." Jisung spits out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
120K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...