Love Beyond Limits

By Punkwritter

Tharn belong to a conservative and aristocrat family so he was homophobic as he was raised like this... But t... More

First meet
invite
celebration
Vacation
Games
saved
Friend?
Thief
Sleep
Apart
7years later
Interview
first day
Reveal
Feel
fire
Team
Event
Picnic
Close
No...
Kiss
Luck
newbie
Ignore
The meeting
Good news
Good news
confession
Mood
angry
Ending
Ace Nora
life
New tutor
Bully
Threat
save
fail?
Realise
Dadda
Going out
Greedy
Guest
a cute story...
understand
punishment
hopeless
Dream
Princess
bad mouth
freedom
Misunderstanding
something bad
Worst
Die
After 7 years...
meet
Camp
Freeze
Rejection
marriage
Hurt
Scold
mistake
Scared baby
Accident
Party
Stupid
End
Special chapter

Act

1.4K 106 34
By Punkwritter

Flashback...

The very next day Cassie came to meet Tharn in college but The other guy just didn't wanted to meet her...

"She wants to meet your good bestfriend" Lisa said shoving food into her mouth while looking at Tharn who was rubbing his face...

"She's just very annoying,if she ain't my cousin and the girl who know my all secrets,i would have slit down her throat but now my mom strictly told me not to harm her in any way and I love her too"
Replied the other guy...

"Hii baby" all of them looked back and saw a tall girl with brown hair walking towards Tharn...

"Where's your good bestfriend with whom you are moving out? Is this girl then i will make sure to tell this to aunt as she gave me the responsibility to find out about your good friend with whom you are moving out...." The girl threatened and before Lisa can say anything Tharn spoke...

"She's not,... actually i m moving out wit..."

"Actually he's moving out with a good guy name Type,who was highest ranker of this school. he's a scholar too and he don't have a girlfriend and an actual nerd guy not like us?" Luke said crossing his arms and the girl name Cassie made a suspicious face because as a good sister she just want her brother to stay with good company ...

"Is he telling the truth?Type who's whole school topper ,is your friend with whom you are moving out?" She asked with utter shock and Tharn wanted to say no but it was the only way he can get rid off from this all moving out issue as he wants to move out and have fun as a teenager...

"...damn, Type... hahaha Tharn you are such a funny piece of shit...but don't think you can make me fool...i will keep an eye on you and if I get to know that you are lying,i will tell all your secrets to mom and won't allow you to move out" she threatened him and left the sight...

"What secrets?"Lisa asked raising her eyebrows

"My personal secrets...like i drink alcohol and cigarettes and also failed 1st semester in 10th grade and many thing more and i really can't let her so that, that's why I m bearing her...but fuck why did you told her I m moving out with that guy name Type."

"Tharn don't be stupid,you know she just want you to be disciplined and safe..so she will definitely leave you alone if you stay in good company...so that's why I did that and no one can be better then Type, earlier you were bestfriends so it's easy to convince them too..." Luke said...

"But what if Type don't agree...?"Tharn asked

"Then pay him...it's just for somedays dude,you ain't gonna be gay so relax and get along with it" like suggested and after thinking a lot he finally agreed...

Flashback end

Tharn came back into his thoughts and sighed for the nth time...

"I who hate gays will act like his bestfriend..why this all happening with me...damn god...you are so bad... just let me die instead " Tharn said and got a spank from his friend Lisa...

"Stupid...it's all your fault...and why you are so tensed...you just need to pretend to be bestfriends not boyfriends "

"I don't want to, everyone will make fun of me...i feel yuck even thinking about that " Tharn said...

"Don't worry everything happens for good .now just hurry up..we have lectures in 10 minutes " Luke said sighing Tharn began to eat his food while thinking about his future plans ...

~~~(present)

Sitting down beside Type, Tharn began to do his work when Cassie sat down in his left...

"So he's your bestfriend right?" She asked eyeing the innocent boy and Tharn just nodded because he didn't had any other choice...

"Hii nerdy boy,if I gets to know that you are just faking it then you are finished...i will definitely let you pay for it and Tharn you too,you can't make me fool" she said which made Type scared...

"Just Focus on yourself... everything is real,stop bothering our life and scaring my Type" Type who heard this looked another side as his heart was beating so fast after hearing that 'my type ' word...

After the class finished Tharn stood up and noticed Cassie was still watching them...

"Type lets go" he held TYPE's hand and began to Walk out while the girl name Cassie was still following them secretly...

"I still have my classes" Type said In his low tone while getting dragged by the guy ..

"Husshh! She's still behind us lets get in" they both got into a corner classroom and locked it from Inside...

"Just be with me here for sometime...we will go outside after she will leave...I don't want to raom around with you"Tharn whispered sitting down beside Type...

"I don't want to stay here...i m scared " Type said while looking at the empty room which was looking like a horror room...

"Shut up and sit silently " Tharn said rolling his eyes...

"I m hungry" Type said and after thinking something Tharn pulled out a burger from his bag and gave it to him...

"Lets go outside,she must be gone now" holding his hands he stood and began to walk towards the door meanwhile Type was just falling head over heals for Tharn for his little cute gesture... actually it wasn't a big deal for anyone but for type it was the biggest things as no one in his life has behaved like this to him except Sammy who actually cares for him...

Walking out Type began to go into his class when the elder guy held his back collar and dragged him out...

"Lets go to shopping today..." Tharn said and dragged him towards his car which was parked in basement area...

"I have classes..."

"Oh you are a topper...just cover it tomorrow" he said and opened the door for the guy...

Silently the guy sat down beside Tharn and he started the car for their destination...

"Thank you Type"

"Don't you hate me? Now?"

"I still do, but this" thanks "is just for helping me to get rid of that situation... Maybe she will really believe our drama and i can live freely without any fear out in my own dorm"

"It's ok" he smiled and the both of them went into a shopping mall...

Walking in Tharn bought some watches,toys and shirt for himself and when he turned around he saw Type was looking at book section...

"What happened? Do you want it?" He asked looking at the guy who was smiling looking at a book...

"No no,this is way too costly... l-lets go" turning around the guy left followed by Tharn...

Walking out of the shopping they walked into a cafeteria which was quite empty at this time...

"You can order anything you want...this is for helping me out..." He said and the other guy nodded...

"One cold coffee and a garlic bread for me " Tharn ordered and now it was TYPE's turn who was little bit shy to order...

"Just order don't be shy"

"One burger,one cheese pizza,one garlic bread, potato chilli,one brownie,one cheese burger and a coke" he breathed our and both the waiter and Tharn looked at Eachother...

"Anything else sir?"

"No just this...sorry " Type looked down fixing his glasses...

Food arrived and both of the had their food happily chatting with eachother...

"Ok bye" Tharn suddenly stood up in the middle which confuses type as his smiley face turned serious out of blue...

"W-what happened?"

"I have football match somewere...you enjoy" he said turning to another side..

Type who was still there pouted sadly but began to eat his food as no matter what food is love... everything comes second...

After having his lunch he went towards counter to pay his bills...

"How much?" The little guy asked looking at the girl on reception

"Sir your bill is paid off by your friend and yeah this is your takeout which he told me to give you" the counter girl said handing over the food to Type ..

Type left the place and was walking out when a girl tapped his shoulder...

"I m sorry but are you the ugly nerd of Omuket student?" Asked the lady and Type just pouted on her statement...

"I m really sorry,i don't mean it you are handsome,it's just my work sir... actually the guy who was with you told me to give this to you by this name...this is the book and yeah this parcel ,are you the one?"

"Yup,i m the one... Tharn gave you this right?"

"Yup,this too" she handed him a small piece of paper...

"Ugly nerd this is your fees to be with me...enjoy.."
.

Type frowned angrily and happily at the same time looking at the parcel..

I just hate this guy now!but I love him too...so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 1.4K 36
TYPE THIWAT The man with whom whole world is afraid of but There's someone who can turn him into puppet who can make him dance on his beat that's Tha...
3.3K 233 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...
After Us By j

Fanfiction

9.6K 526 22
Two years ago, Tharn's seemingly perfect life was ruined the morning he woke up to find Type gone. No explanation, no nothing and Tharn was left wond...
176K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...