𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐲�...

By princessofthelibrary

┈┈♛┈┈ 𝐀 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐀 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥... More

༶•┈┈┈♛𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞♛┈┈┈•༶
✧༺♥༻∞ 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧... ✧༺♥༻∞
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ♛
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♛
PLEASE READ
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞♛
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
notice 🫶
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
EXPLANATION
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞♛

22.9K 568 585
By princessofthelibrary

I've been starting at my outfit in the mirror for almost 30 minutes. I haven't worn a dress in months, my insecurities taking control and making me feel like I can't wear stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, this dress is stunning. It's a black tight body-con dress that hugs my curves perfectly. Savannah is wearing her white silky dress that flows out from the waist. (See picture above for reference :))

So here I am, trying to convince myself I look nice and I think Savannah is getting sick of me asking her if I look okay.

I see her walk into the bathroom through the mirror. She puts her hands on her hips.

"Clara. I'm going to tell you this one last time! You look STUNNING. Like an actual goodness. Seriously! And I refuse to let you believe otherwise."

"But-"

"No buts!" Her eyes suddenly soften. "You look amazing, and I never lie."

I smile at her. "Okay" I take a deep breath and grab my leather jacket and purse. "Let's go to this party!"

"That's my girl!" Savannah squeals and grabs my arm practically dragging me out of the door.

***

Savannah and I are currently standing outside a huge mansion, which I presume is this guy Peters house. We look at eachother at the same time, silently saying with are eyes 'what are we doing!'

"We could...go?" I try to take my shot at getting out of this.

"Absolutely not. We're going to this party, we're going to have a GREAT time. Aannnddd," she drags out the word, "if it's that bad, keep your phone on incase we get separated because we can leave straight away if something happens. Deal?"

I smirk. This girl is actually the best. "Deal."

Music blares as we walk side by side into this huge mansion. Seriously, this Peter guy must be loaded.

Savannah and I weave in and out of people trying to find our way to the main source of the party. There's so many people here it's making me feel a little claustrophobic. I hear Savannah speak to me but I can't make our what she's saying.

"What?"

"The kitchen!!" She shouts. I nod and we both make our way to the end of the hall where the kitchen appears to be.

People are cheering as plastic cups of alcohol are being downed in two seconds. There's food all over the counter. We head over and grab an empty cup.

I decide I don't want any alcohol yet and fill mine up with the non-alcoholic drinks I find to the side in a large bowl for people to help themselves too. I see Savannah grab an actual drink.

I take a sip just as I feel someone come up behind me.

"We'll look who made it to the party." I turn instant to find Grayson and Thomas standing there, arm around Thomas shoulder.

I can smell the alcohol on their breath.

Thomas giggles.

"Look at you goooo ClArA!" Thomas slurs. "She's growing up so fast." Thomas dramatically puts his hand over his heart and pouts.

"Yeahh-"

"Oh Gray! Do you think she's seen Jamie yet? Cause I can't find him anywhere!"

"Shhhh!!" Grayson slaps his brothers shoulder and starts to shout in a whisper. "We have to act cool."

They both try to straighten their postures but almost fall over in the process. They are making no sense.

"What are you guys doing no- oh hey Clara!" Xavier appears and gives me a hug which I happily return. "Enjoying the party?"

"Um I guess so-"

"I'm gonna puke!!" Thomas screams as drunk Grayson struggles to hold him up. Xavier turns to me.

"Better go deal with this..." He gestures to the boys.

"Yeah go ahead I'll find you guys later." Xavier gives me a smile and starts to walk Thomas out of the kitchen with the help of Grayson.

I scan my surroundings for Savannah and my heart starts to pound as I can't find her anywhere. How am I supposed to find her with all these people here?

I down the rest of my drink.

The flavour seems to have change...

Oh well. I shrug and throw it in the trash.

I make my way back down the hallway where we came in, looking at every face for Savannah. I cringe as I see people eating each others faces off as I walk past. Where is she? My head is starting to pound a little and my vision is becoming weird?

Why is the room starting to move? I shake my head and walk forward, my steps becoming off balanced.

I'm just about the go upstairs when I feel someone's hand catch my wrist. I turn to see a boy I have never seen before in my life. His blonde hair and blue eyes are not recognisable to me.

I look down at my wrist and back up to him. Lovely.

"Hello?" I stutter confused. There's no way some random guy grabs my wrist and thinks he's getting a nice conversation from me. I try to free my wrist from his hand but he only tightens his grip.

"Clara, is that right? The new girl?"

"Um, yeah that's me...you can let go now" I attempt to end the conversation. He seems oblivious to my words as he just looks me up and down. Disgusting. "Sorry, who are you?"

"Peter." He steps closer to me. I back away slowly. This guy has had way too much to drink. I stumble slightly in my heels as my head continued to throb from the strange feeling the drink gave me. I'm starting to think they were all spiked. I should have known. Are you kidding me right now?

"Okay Peter, im going to go-" I again try to free my wrist but he still won't let go. My breathing is starting to pick up and my heart is pounding so much I feel dizzy. I think I'm going to have a panic attack.

I've had them for years so I know when they are coming. Of course it has to happen when I actually need to think clearly and get out of a situation.

I can't see again. Everything is fading out, the music feels like a blur in the distance. My heart is beating so hard I clutch my chest to try and get some air in but nothing seems to be working. I try to take deep breaths like I am taught but it doesn't seems to be working.

I start hyperventilating as I squeeze my eyes shut and the next thing that happens happened so quickly I can't even blink.

Someone grabs Peter off me and pushes him so hard he slams against the wall. Peter lunges at him and try's to punch him back only to be shoved to the wall again. I try to make out who it is but whatever was in that drink is starting to get to me. His dark hair is so familiar to me...

I hear his low voice talk to Peter. "If you ever lay a finger on her again Peter I swear. We've been over this you need to stop drinking this much or coach is going to kick you off the team. If you ever come near her again or so much as breathe near her it will be the last thing you do. Got it?" His voice is laced with rage. Peter doesn't respond he only starts to vigorously nod his head over and over again before he scrambles off.

The mystery guy turns to me. Wow his eyes. His bright ocean green eyes. I study his face and realise that's it's-

"Jameson?" My voice comes out shaky without meaning to be. His eyes soften as he studies my face. Well that's new.

"Are you okay?" He scans my eyes but I can't really focus.

I nod and shake my head at the same time, trying to regain my breathing pattern to normal again.

"I think I just- home...but I can't leave without Savannah- she drove." My words are starting to slur together.

"It's okay I'll let her know. Give me two seconds, don't move." I lean against the wall and patiently wait. I cross my arms in attempt to stop them from shaking. I'm bored of standing here, and I sure as hell am in a worse mood than I was before, so I stupidly make my way towards the kitchen again and down a few shots. That should help me forget a bit. After what feels like forever he comes back into view. Wow I didn't realise how good he looks tonight.

"What was that?" He smirks, clearing finding my drunken state amusing. Oh no I didn't realise I said that out loud.

"Nothing." I say a little too quickly. I attempt to take a step forward but almost collapse. I feel a strong pair of hands land on my wait as Jameson helps me gain my stance again. Why is it getting hard to breathe again?

"How much have you had to drink?" Jameson asks me more seriously. I just give him a blank look.

"Not a single drop!" I say proudly. Jameson rolls his eyes.

"Yeah I don't believe that."

"No I got the non-alcoholic one-"

He only hums sarcastically in response.

"I did!" I throw my hands up in protest.

"Yeah well someone must have spiked those drinks, love."

I pout in response. We make our way outside and over to his car. And let me tell you...it's a nice car.

He opens the passenger side and helps me get in. I attempt to do up my seatbelt but it won't click. I sign and slump in the chair. I hear Jameson let out a sign.

"Here." He grabs the seatbelt and leans over me to do it instead. Why can't I breath?

I meet his bright eyes and we hold eye contact for a few seconds before he clears his throat and make his way over to the drivers seat.

We drive in silence for the first half of the journey.

"Party's are just clearly my thing." I slur, not knowing half the things I'm even saying. Jameson scoffs.

"Clearly."

"I should go to them more often!" I think that's a good idea. I start to make a mental note to go to more party's.

"Your not going to another party without one of us coming with you." He states matter-of-factly.

"But I was fine today! I mean Peter was a prick buttt he was dealt with"

"Clara." He signs. "Nevermind."

"What?" The memories come flooding back to me suddenly as I try to remember.

"You need to be careful."

"I don't need bodyguards." I cross my arms.

"Whatever you say, love."

"I preferred princess."

"Well then, princess, we're here." I take a look at our school and feel a sense of comfort, something I never thought I would ever say.

Jameson helps me get out the car and we start to walk though the halls.

"This isn't the way to my dorm room." I glance at Jameson.

"That's because we're going to our hideout. There are spare rooms in there and," he takes quick look over me. "I don't think I want to leave you to look after yourself after tonight anyway. You can crash here with us, Grayson and Thomas and Xavier are already there." We come to the door and start making our way up the steps.

"Fine." I mumble.

We open the door at the top and walk in to find Grayson and Thomas crashed out on the sofa, completely asleep. Xavier's in the kitchen and stops eating as we come in.

"Hey guys." Xavier smiles.

"I'm gonner take her upstairs. She's had a bit of a rough night so I said she can crash here." He looks at Xavier and I can see the concern that immediately floods through Xavier's eyes. He nods and we make our way to the second floor to his huge hideout. There are five rooms at the top. We go into the once which I presume is the spare room. I don't even get change I just immediately lay down on the bed, too exhausted and drained to even do anything else.

"We'll be downstairs if you need anything." Jameson gives me a small smile before he turns around to leave. I take his hand.

"Jameson."

"Mhm." He takes a quick glance over at me and looks down at his hand in mine.

"Thank you." I say before I start to drift off to sleep.

All I see is him nod hesitantly before I'm knocked out completely.

——-♛——-

900 reads. I'm in shock. Thank you ily all.
I haven't gone through this chapter because I just needed to upload.

Don't be a silent reader! Comment your thoughts I love reading them all and it helps me improve my writing and the story. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 707 32
𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖘. 𝕼𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝕴𝖘...
633K 8.8K 78
𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮�...
40K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...
89.8K 2.2K 53
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬. 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲." - "𝐈'...