𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

By Blueb3rrypies

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... More

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
41.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
47.
48.

42.

274 12 0
By Blueb3rrypies

"Erwin." Both father and I turned to Levi now

"The armored titan is gonna climb up." All of us looked over Reiner who was in posistion to sprint and he did. Hooking himself to the wall.

"All troops! avoid clashing with the armored titan! Stay away from him in all cost!" Father warned.

"Roger!"

I watch the beast Titan and my eyes landed the cart titan a.k.a Pieck. "That quardruped type is an intelligent titan." Father stated. Both Levi and Armin gasped. "No, they might even be others."

My focus was brought back to the beast titan when he raised his fist in the air and slammed it to the ground, smashing the ground beneath it. All of the two- and three-meter titans that had been circling now charged forward.

"Commander!" Armin shouts. "The armored titan is getting closed! And we still don't know where Bertholdt is!"

Yeah, I know. Father commented, unconcerned about what was happening behind him and kept looking forward. I simply wait patiently for my father to give the command.

When he finally perked up, Levi asked him, "Are you finally ready to say something? I couldn't have breakfast while waiting for you."

"Dirk squad and Marlene squad! Protect the horses at the gate with Klaus squad!" He gesture behind him. "Levi squad and Hange squad! Take down the armored titan! Employ the thunder spears at your own discretion! Achieve your objective whatever it takes! This moment! This battle! The survival of humanity depends on it! Once more, for humanity... Dedicated your hearts!"

"Yes, sir!" All of us shouted and ran towards the edge of the wall.

"Wait, Levi, Stella and Armin." The three of us paused and turned back to father. "I did say Levi squad but I need you to stay, Levi."

"To protect the horses instead of Eren?" Levi asked in a voice filled with complete confusion and concern.

"That's right." I know what's in father's mind
.
.
.

Kill the beast titan.

"And strike him down when the chance comes." Father added, pointing his blade in the direction of the beast titan. "You're the only one I can entrust to take down on the beast titan." He said

"Understood. Since I failed to kill that armored brat earlier, I'll make up for it with the Beast Titan's head." Levi looks over me , not moving and waiting to hear what my father is about to say to me

Then he looked at me with a flash of concern in his eyes. " I'm sure Stella can protecting Eren and defeat Reiner by herself but still, just be careful not to do something reckless and you have full control over the special operation squad and work with Hange to take down Reiner and Bertholdt and as soon as Bertholdt or Colossal titan  appears, come down to the inner wall and report to us."

"I will, father." I replied

"Levi , please be careful!" I said

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." he said, giving me a reasuring smile

When I landed in the town, I noticed Levi's and Hange's squad together figuring something out. "Stella, where is Captain Levi !?" Eren inquired, concerned that he wasn't behind me.

"He...has to take care the Beast Titan." They all looked shocked. "My father entrust me to take over here." I stated and they all nooded, trusting me right away.

"So what do we do?" Jean asked. "Well..." I stated, while looking at the titan at the top of the wall right now, I watch as Reiner now looking at father then he looked back at the horses. "Eren! You need to transform." I stated but everyone protested.

"They want Eren, therefore we can't just expose them to him! They'll get closer to him!" Mikasa disagreed.

"Giving them the chance to see Eren will not only help us prevent him from crushing our horses, but it will also benefit them."

"What if Reiner chooses to kill the horses anyways?" Mikasa asked again

"No. He would chase Eren." I replied. "But if Reiner does go after the horses, Eren will keep going  and wrap around behind the Beast Titan." I explained

"So, what you mean is with Levi, the Survey Corps and Eren, they can pincer and fight the Beast Titan." Hange said

"Stella was right." Eren said, still looking down. "It'll work." He then look at me.

"All right! We'll  take  on the armored Titan in Shingashina!" Hange finally make decision. We about to depart but we stopped our tracks when Armin called us.  "Please wait! There's one more thing that I'm worried about. Bertholt is still hiding somewhere, the last time they fought , Eren  had Reiner  on the verge of defeat, but...Bertholt attack caught him off guard  and he ended up being their captive. It's  a simple counter-strategy  but let's fight away from the walls."

"Got it Armin, I have a plan." and they listen to my plan. "When he shifts, we need to hide inside the houses and only emerge to protect Eren if he require our protection. And Eren, Instead of running into a fight, let it come to you. I want you to go in the opposite direction, as though you're going to run back inside the walls." I placed my order.

When the huge light from Eren's Titan's shift appeared, all of us ran between the houses to hide it from it, and when I looked up at Reiner, his gaze turned immediately into our direction.

They exchanged stares for a few moments before Eren turned the other way and began sprinting for the wall.

But Reiner didn't move. I know that he was thinking and just found out our plan.

"Why he doesn't chase Eren?" Connie next to me

"What should we do now" Sasha asked, slightly panic in her tone.

"He definitely going to come." I said confidently and not  even a second later, I smirked myself as Reiner jumped down from the wall.

"He took the bait!" Sasha exclaimed as the both of us was about to take of to watch over Eren.

Now that they were encircling one another, they were waiting for one of them to throw the first attack. I cautiously observed Eren as he raised his fists and began to hardened the skin on his knuckles.  And  we all kept a close eye on Reiner as he now charged . Reiner attempted to strike on him but Eren swiftly ducked through blow and launched  punched directly on Reiner's side of the face and ended up breaking through the armour on the titan, rolling to the ground as a result.

Eren roared loudly as he now stood tall. Jean, Mikasa, and Armin now stood up on top of the wall with thunder spears in each of their arms after I blew a loud whistle. Eren started to punch Reiner with his fists after smashing him into a home. He took a step back, and I saw that half of Reiner's face armour had broken off and cracked. Eren pushed him away this time by holding back on his face as he hurled himself at him.

When I looked up, I saw that Reiner had grabbed Eren by the ankle and was slamming him into a house. Reiner was still clinging to his ankle and was now punching the ground aggressively but Eren dodge it  and Reiner ended up punching on the ground next to his head.

"Stella!" I heard Mikasa  landed on the house next to me. I could tell that she wanted to go in and attacked already. "Everything depends on the first attack! We must believe  that Eren will gives us  a opportunity!" She gave me  an unsure looked  but when I shot to move around more , Mikasa followed me.

It was the perfect time to attack him with thunder the spears at that exact moment. Two squads immediately start moving, with Hange,  Mikasa and I in lead. "Go! Now!" I yelled.

"Roger!"

I put my blade aside and stopped by Hange who had already loaded thunder spears into my arms.

Mikasa and I shot our gear in the direction of the two titans. Reiner did not even budge as I drew nearer towards him. Knowing me, he guessed that I would likely use my blades to attack.

I launched the first thunder spear on Reiner's right eye, while Mikasa aimed the left one and Hange strikes him in the middle of his face. We sat our thunder spears, keeping our distance.

They both exploded in his eyes and Reiner roared. Before the explosion,  Miaksa, Hange and I had enough time to move out of the way and hide behind a house in order to avoid being caught I  explosion.

When I looked up, Levi's squad and Hange's squad were both approaching Reiner from behind and preparing their thunder spears. He has now six of them in his nape and they all launched themselves into it. After pulling back the clip, they began to firing immediately. When it exploded, I noticed that his back's armour had been slightly damaged, but not enough for my blades to remove him.

"W–we did it!"

"The spears worked!"

But it wasn't enough.

"Do it again!" I ordered. "Attack again with the thunder spears and finish him off!" They exchanged looks at each other in hesitation.

"You guys!" Jean calls. "You already prepared for this, aren't you?! Let's do it!" Connie and Sasha nodded in responds. Everyone jumped into he air and sends the thunder spears at him.

After the initial explosion, Reiner's human body pops out from his titan while the other soldiers starts to cheer, I intently stares at Reiner, whose human body is steaming as his head lays back against his titan.

"W–We pulled it off!" Jean exclaim cheerfully. "You such a pain in the ass for us! Serves you right, you wretch!"

Sasha and Connie Kneel on the ground and sob hysterically. Jean grabs them by the front of their cloaks. "Why the hell.you guys cried for?! Come on, get up! Thus ain't over! Don't cry! We're the ones who killed him.

"It's not over!" I jumped at Hange sudden appearance next to me. "Ready for the equipment for the next round!" Levi's  squad looked at me waiting to see to my call and I just nodded them  to  follow Hange's order.

I was the first one to noticed  the armored titan's mouth moving. Reiner is about to make a call for help! He roars loudly as soon as he opens his mouth. Knowing that Bertholdt is about to help him.

I pursed my lips, then the face of the armored Titan collapses to the ground. "Use the thunder spears to kill him! We'll just have to blow his body!"

I immediately tell Hange. "Hange! He just called for backup!" I stated, noticing the barrel in the sky.

I gasped. "This is bad! We need to get away from Reiner!" I pointed at the barrel. "Up there! Bertholdt must inside! If he transform, we'll definitely blown away!" Armin nodded in agreement as Hange looks up at the barrel.

As everyone was hurrying away, Hange yells worriedly. "Eveyone get away from the armored titan! I shoot the wires and zoom ahead, with the others following me behind.

"REINER!"

Bertholdt yelled as he popped out of the barrel, shooting his gear towards his friend and he landed on his titan.

Once we enough far away, we posistion ourselves on the rooftops of some buildings. I continue to look foward.  "Here we go." Hange says. "Our mission final objective just fell straight into our laps. We could call this a stroke of luck."

"Look! Someone is coming our way! It's Bertholdt!"

"Stick to the plan!" Hange orders  looking over her shoulder at me. "Stella, you take the command on Levi's squad and protect Eren!" She looks ahead and gets to her feet. "Everyone else, come with me! We've got two target to eliminate!"

Hange and her squad fire their wires and rushed forward. Armin zooms forward gliding next to Hange. "Please wait." He said

"Armin?"

"This is our last chance for negotiation!" He answers before heading  forward and landing on a nearby rooftop. "Bertholdt, stop right there!" Bertholdt lands on a rooftops not too far away from Armin. "Bertholdt, let's talk!" He shrieks.

"If we talk would you'll  agree to die?!" Bertholdt shouts. We only have two demands! We want Eren and the demised of humanity with the walls! This is one undeniable truth, Armin! Everything has already been decided!"

Armin clenched his fists in desperation. "Who decided that?!" Bertholdt murmured something that no e of us can hear.

"What did you say?!" Armin puts his hand on his ear.

"It was me who decided that! Your life will end here!" He hollers back. Sasha and Connie exchanged uneasy look, as Jean glares at him.

Armin started to trembled in fear. "That's a shame! I wished I wouldn't have to hear anymore  of Annie's screams!" He paused a moment.  "The only one who can save Annie from the heartless and cruel Military Police is none other than you! At this rate, Annie will be fed to the livestock–

"Fine by me!" Bertholdt shouts, shooting his wires and hurrying away. "You may feed her to the pigs. If you really capture her, that is!" As Armin lands at the same rooftop as Bertholdt, Mikasa and I exchanged a look before we silently hurry towards them. "Where are you going,Armin? Don't you want to talk?" He mocked As he unsheated his blades and holds infront of him. I manuaver around the buildings keeping my gaze on them.

"Did you really think that I'll lose my composure by mentioning Annie? That's seems I'm the meek and timid Bertholdt, you thought that you can fool me into letting my guard down?" He continues, "Cut the act, this is nothing more that  buy some time, right? Time the soldiers to  surrounded me and have other soldiers to finish Reiner, a farce! I know you well, I know that you can't do a thing when you were trembling like that."

"If you really figured it all out, then why did you agree to talk?"

"Because I wanted to check, whether I will cry and beg for forgiveness when faced with all you guys." Bertholdt states, as I started to closedin on them with Mikasa right behind me  "But... looks like I'm fine now. You guys, my precious comarades,I'm prepared to kill you properly.

Armin ask in sorrow-filled tone. "Is that because we're the spawn of devil's?

"No. You guys are not wrong in the slightest, much less the devil. However, you all must die."

At the moment, Mikasa and I appear right behind him. Bertholdt managed to blocked Mikasa's attack as I cut off his arm. Mikasa acts instantly, aiming for his head and slicing right ear. Aiming a kick at us, Mikasa ducks under while I got  hit and knocked off the rooftop.

"Stella!"

Mikasa shoot one of her wires at Bertholdt abdomen before charging him with her blades raised. He managed to get the wire out from his stomach. As she races towards him, he attempts to dodges her attacks as she pierce through the side of his stomach. Bertholdt quickly turn around and charge at Armin, while she take a step towards  him, which he deflected. As she races towards him, with her blades raised, Bertholdt fires his wires and hurries out there.

All of sudden, I spotted Bertholdt maneuvering through the city before propelling himself into the air. An enormous explosion come across the city. When I looked up, Bertholdt was transforming right behind me. We would be caught in an explosion if we didn't act quickly! As I swiftly flew through the buildings of Shiganshina, I hurriedly used my ODM Gear to lift off the ground. I forced myself to move more quickly, but the radius's blast was too huge. I suddenly found myself propelled high into the air while being blasted with sharp objects by the rapidly blowing steam. I was being thrown wood and stones and I had no chance of avoiding it. My body was dragged through the ground before I eventually hit something solid as I collapsed to the ground. 

I suffered pain all over, but especially in my left leg and right arm. In addition, my head felt like cotton, and my eyelids seemed to be getting heavier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759 19 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
26.1K 821 94
A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8 years. They decided to open and run a d...
187 11 5
" TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE " ─...
70.4K 2.6K 59
"It doesn't matter who you are to the world. I know you. And I'm with you. I will always be." Faced with what she thought was the adventure of her l...