Could It Be?

By PiscesPassion80

A Johnny Depp FanFiction Story Julie Adams, a small town girl from the East Coast of the USA who has big drea... More

Chapter 1 ~ The Prelude
Chapter 2 ~ First Encounters
Chapter 3 ~ The Date
Chapter 5 ~ The Entertainment
Chapter 6 ~ Breaking Through
Chapter 7 ~ Passion & Music
Chapter 8 ~ The Dance of You and Me
Chapter 9 ~ When the Roses Cry
Chapter 10 ~ Stay
Chapter 11 ~ Twists and Turns
Chapter 12 ~ In the Shadows
Chapter 13 ~ Healed by Love
Chapter 14 ~ Always and Forever
Chapter 15 ~ The Epilogue

Chapter 4 ~ The Rose

434 4 1
By PiscesPassion80

CLINK, CLANG, BANG! I was awoken by pots and pans being moved around. A beam of warm California sunshine shined through the window and hit my eyes. Wait! Pots and Pans?! I opened my eyes and realized I was still laying on the red couch in the living area. Oh no! I fell asleep while Johnny was playing me a song on his guitar! I hated myself right now. I wanted to stay awake all night with him, but I guess sleep had other plans. I hope he is not upset! I popped my head over the couch and saw Maria, the housekeeper, busy cleaning the kitchen. "Good morning sweet Julie! I hope I did not wake you." "Oh no, not at all. I had to get up anyways." I laid my head back down on the pillow that was on the couch, still frustrated with myself. Rubbing my eyes, I decided to sit up and noticed a small bouquet of white and lavender daisies in a crystal vase sitting on the coffee table. Hmm, this wasn't here last night. There was a card in the bouquet that simply read, I remember. I smiled and brought the daisies to my nose. If Spring had a scent, this would be it. Johnny remembered I had mentioned in our previous conversations that daisies were my favorite flowers! Then I recalled what he had said to me yesterday, "I pay attention to the small things when I'm with someone I care deeply for." Tears formed in my eyes. Damn it! He is doing it again and he is not even here. Sigh. This man is seriously going to be the end of me. I noticed another piece of paper that was turned over, sitting on a pile of books that were next to the bouquet of daisies. I flipped it over and it was another drawing of a rose, this time it was halfway opened. It simply said, "Be patient with me for my heart is almost yours." What?! The rose drawings meant something. Could the petals be his heart opening, I wondered. I smiled as I detected the familiar scent of musk and tobacco. These rose drawings mean the world to me. If this is how Johnny wanted to relay his feelings, I was all for it! The more he opened his heart to me, the more protective I felt towards him. I would not let anyone hurt him ever again. If only I could show him how much I was falling for him, heart, body, and soul.

I walked over to the kitchen island and sat on one of the bar stools, still trying to wake up. "Maria, what time is it?" "Almost 11am, ma'am." What?! Goodness, Johnny must think something of me for sure. Maria smiled and asked if I would like a cup of coffee or tea. "Hot tea please and thank you." I needed to wake up and find Johnny. I was still in yesterday's clothes and I'm sure I looked a hot mess, but I did not care. I needed to find him. Maria sensing my thoughts, handed me my cup of hot tea. "Johnny is over there." She pointed outside towards the art studio. I noticed the door was propped open. As I was heading out, Maria said to me, "You are different than the others. You are sweet and kind. You are what Johnny needs." Tears welled up in my eyes again. "He is what I need." I turned and walked out of the house, heading towards the open door of the art studio. Before entering, I stopped and looked up at the balcony. It was huge from down here! Sweet memories filled my head, our first kiss was up there. The kiss that changed everything. I closed my eyes and smiled, it was a beautiful memory and one I would cherish for the rest of my life.

As I opened the door further, I noticed papers and canvases laid out all over the floor in between the couch and island. Paint and markers surrounded the beautiful creations. It looked like Johnny had been out here for a while. Did he even sleep last night?! Now I feel even more guilty. "Johnny? Are you in here?" There was no answer. Hmm, where is he? I found a leopard print blanket draped over one of the art easels and decided to wrap myself in it. It was a crisp day for being March and in southern California. I walked over to a small table in the corner of the room where I had laid my cup of hot tea. As I was sipping my drink, I stopped. I almost dropped my cup as I recognized a beautifully framed handwritten poem that was in the middle of the table surrounded by candles. It was one of the poems I had sent to him last year during his trial with his ex-wife. One of the poems he personally emailed me and thanked me for. I put the cup of hot tea down and wrapped myself tighter in the blanket. Overcome with emotion, tears flowed. I can't believe he framed it, and it is now sitting in his art studio!

I continued to stare at the poem, gripping the blanket tightly, wishing it was Johnny I was gripping instead. Where is he?! Suddenly, I heard the door to the roof open and footsteps coming down. I still was standing in front of the poem, eyes closed. Johnny did not need to see me like this. "Oh, you're up finally!" Johnny came over and kissed me on the head, unaware of the emotional chaos that just went on inside me. "Julie? Are you okay?" I turned around and let out a big sigh, trying not to let my tears flow again but my red eyes gave me away. Johnny was covered in paint and marker, but I did not care. "Hold me, please." Johnny pulled me to him, and the blanket fell off my body. I did not care; I would rather have Johnny wrap his arms around me over a blanket any day. He was so tender, his voice so soothing. "Talk to me, what's wrong?" Johnny held me close and ran his fingers through my hair while rubbing my back. I never wanted to leave this space. I needed to be close to him, in all ways. I looked up at him then turned my head back to the framed poem. "You framed it. I never expected that." Johnny smiled as he held me close. "Well, it was a poem about my NFT artwork, so I thought it just to put in my art studio. It has given me many days of inspiration. But why are you crying?" I looked up at him, tears filling my eyes once again. I shook my head, "I don't know. I'm so overwhelmed with emotion right now. I've never had a guy do any of the things you have done and continue to do for me." I hated feeling so vulnerable. I was always in control of my emotions, and this was uncharted territory for me. I had many friends tell me in the past that I needed to let my heart feel, I needed to be open to love from others. After a bad divorce, I called off love. I didn't want it, didn't need it but Johnny was making that impossible.

"You are worth it. You are worth every gift, every kiss, every emotion." Damn him and his words. He always knew what to say and when to say it. I looked at him with passion and reached for his face, pulling him down towards me. Johnny kissed me with such intensity, it took my breath away. He took my hand and led me up to the roof. "I want to show you something." We walked over to the same art easel on the balcony as yesterday but today it was not empty. It was a black and white drawing/painting hybrid of a beach cove. Wait, this looked oddly familiar. "Is this the cove we were at last night?" Johnny smiled. "I remember you saying you liked black and white paintings, and I figured you would want to remember last night because I know I do." "This is for me?" "It is." Johnny cupped his hand on my face to turn me around towards him. He just stared into my eyes, very intently, almost like he was trying to figure something out in his mind. "Please don't tell me you stayed up all night doing this." "Nah, I slept a couple hours." "I'm so sorry for falling asleep on you and thank you for the painting and the flowers and the...roses you keep leaving for me." Johnny smiled. "You were tired and had a long flight. No worries. And you're very welcome for the flowers." Hmm...he was avoiding the comment about the roses. I would leave it be for now. I grabbed him in a hug, cupping his ass. He did have a very nice ass. Johnny jumped in surprise and laughed. "Easy now!" He kissed me with feverish passion. Oh no, not this again! "Don't start something you don't plan to finish". I said to him very sultry. Johnny looked at me with very dark, passionate eyes. "Soon, darling, soon." Ugh, this man is going to be the end of me, I just know it!

"I need to be at the movie studio for a few hours this afternoon to go over a script and do test shots with fellow castmates. Come with me! Tim is directing and I would like to introduce you to him." "Tim? As in Tim Burton?" "That's the one! You will like him; he's cool and a dear friend." I didn't know anything about acting but if it meant that I would get to be with Johnny, then I would go. I would love to see him in "action", doing what he does best. "Ok, that sounds like fun! I need to freshen up though, I'm still in yesterday's clothes!" "And I'm covered in paint!" We laughed together and hugged once again. "Oh, I also have some friends coming over tonight for a jam session, I want you by my side." I raised an eyebrow at him and smiled. That little hint of dominance was a turn on for me, little did he know. "I would love that!" Any chance to be surrounded by talented musicians, great music, and of course Johnny, I was there for! Johnny wrapped his arm around me as we walked into the main house. Maria greeted us when we came inside. "Welcome back! It makes me smile to see you two together." Johnny, once again, acted uncomfortable. I was going to get to the bottom of this one. It was the second time he had the same reaction to the same thing. I smiled and without thinking said, "Me too." Maria nodded her head and walked away. I slowly looked up at Johnny, rubbing the lapel on his shirt. He did not say anything, he did not need to say anything. His eyes told the story. He was scared, conflicted, not sure what to say. He wrapped his arm around me, put his hand on my ass, and thrusted me into him. His eyes full of passion. I could feel his desire growing stronger. Why is he fighting this?! I put my hand under his shirt and slowly caressed his chest. He closed his eyes, and his breath became ragged. He let out a frustrated sigh and leaned down and kissed me. "Be patient my darling, be patient." With that, he went up the stairs and into his bedroom. These morals were starting to wear on my nerves. What was he waiting for?! I took a deep breath. There must be a reason and I plan on finding that reason out. I picked up my bouquet of daisies and the drawing of the rose and carried them back into my bedroom. I threw myself down on the bed. Ugh! Even though we have only been in physical contact with each other for 2 days, we've known each other much longer. Many people did not know that. Maybe he was afraid of what others would think, say, or do? Yet, he was the first to tell me not to worry about that. I rubbed my head; this is giving me a headache. I grabbed a towel and went into the guest bathroom to freshen up and get ready for this afternoon and evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 124 11
One shot about a woman meeting Johnny Depp at a Hollywood Vampires Concert. Chance meeting? Or a combination of two souls who didn't know they needed...
33.2K 820 20
When a gorgeous young photographer accidently walks into a startled celebrity, her life takes a drastic turn. Will she manage to stay on the wild rol...
27 0 36
This is no ordinary romance story, there's drama, suspense, twists and murder all packed into this story. ×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××× Julie Sa...
1.1K 8 15
THIS IS NOT FOR YOUNG KIDS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEXUAL CONTENT IS CONTAINED. Have fun ;) Valerie had just ended things with her toxic boyfriend An...