The Shinobi Warrior (Kung Fu...

By AliceGalaxy3

What if Po teamed up with a Rebellious yet Kind-Hearted Shinobi who is the host of the powerful Nine-Tailed F... More

Mitsuko's bio
Prologue
Meeting Po
The Unexpected Event
Meeting Shifu and Furious Five / Level Zero
Words of Wisdom
Training... GONE WRONG!!!
The Story of Tai Lung
Training / Mitsuko's gone?
The Dragon Scroll / All hope seems lost
Author's Note
The Secret Ingredient
The Battle of Scroll / The Return / Epilogue
Author's Note
Ideas for The New Book
Bonus: New Faces
Bonus: Mitsuko's Training
Cover for the Book 2

Argument / Abducted?

675 7 5
By AliceGalaxy3

3rd POV

We look down from the sky to the bunkhouse, that same night.

Po: ...So I'm like, fine, you may be a wolf, you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province...

In the kitchen, Po is cooking for the Five, who are all sitting at the table. He chops a radish mid-air and the slices fall into the pot.

Viper, Monkey, Mantis, Crane and Mitsuko (Including Sadao) are listening to Po's story with amused skepticism, but Tigress ignores him completely.

Po: ...but you're a lousy tipper.

Crane: [Incredulous] Really? So... how'd you get out of there alive?

Mitsuko: Yeah, I mean, how? I wanna know about more.

Sadao: The kid's got the point, Big guy.

Po: [Falters] I mean, I didn't actually say that, but I thought it... in... in my mind.

Po flips some bowls and expertly lines them up on his arm. He ladles soup into them.

Po: [Covering] If he... could read my mind, he'd have been like, "What?" [then] Order up!

Po slides out the bowls of noodle soup to the Five (minus Tigress, who already has a plate of tofu). Mitsuko, on the other hand, prefer to have a ramen, good thing Po cooked Ramen for her which she was pleased.

Po: Hope you like it.

Mantis: [Takes a sip.] This is really good!

Mitsuko: (Happily) You know, this Ramen was totally good than mine.

Po: [Bashful] No, c'mon. You should try my dad's secret ingredient soup. He actually... knows the secret ingredient.

Viper: What are you talking about? This is amazing.

Crane: Wow, you're a really good cook.

Mantis: I wish my mouth was bigger.

Monkey: Tigress, you've got to try this.

Tigress picks up her plate and picks up a piece of tofu with her chopsticks, ignoring the noodles.

Tigress: It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months at a time on nothing but the dew of a single gingko leaf and the energy of the universe. Including the Shinobi as well.

There is silence as everyone realises that Po has been put down yet again. Mitsuko shakes her head and secretly roll her eyes like she doesn't like her attitude. Then Po shrugs.

Po: I guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet. I'm gonna need a lot more than dew. And, uh, universe juice.

He picks up his bowl and takes a giant gulp. When he lowers the bowl, we see a noodle hanging from his face... it looks like a long moustache. Mantis snickers.

Po: What?

Mantis: Oh, nothing... Master Shifu!

The rest start laughing. Po realizes he's wearing a noodle moustache. He plays it up, picking up a chopstick and pretending it's Shifu's staff.

Po: [Imitating Shifu] You will never be the Dragon Warrior, unless you lose five hundred pounds and brush your teeth!

The Five laugh. Tigress, however, stays silent. Mitsuko was just watching, not trying to laugh as Po notice that to cheer her up.

Po: (To Mitsuko: Imitating Shifu) You, young lady! I'm surprised that you talk back like that! Hmm, you seemed a bit doubt, how about I make you laugh? To make you awesome for being a cool kid like you!

Mantis: (To Mitsuko) Come on, Kiddo. Give us a good glimpse of smile of yours!

Monkey: You always being cheerful and happy when you're smiling.

Viper: Where's the happy Mitsuko?

Crane: You always being a ball of sunshine filled with confidence.

Then, Mitsuko started smiling as she heard some positive from the five minus Tigress. A small smile begin to form making the Five and Po smiling widely seeing their young friend happy after those negatives actions.

Mantis: Now, that's the smile I've been looking for!

Crane: It seems her sunshine side comes back!

Viper: I'm glad you're okay, Mitsuko.

Mitsuko: You know, you always this Ramen made me happy and your sense of humor makes me laugh.

Po: Aww, thanks. (Imitating Shifu) Ryomi.

The Five and Mitsuko laughs at him. Tigress stays silent.

Po: What is that noise you're making? Laughter? I never heard of it! Work hard, Panda. And maybe, someday... [He picks up two empty bowls and holds them up like ears.] ... you will have ears like mine!

This gag has the Five in near-hysterics. Suddenly, they stop laughing. Reveal Shifu has entered behind Po, who is still holding up the 'ears'. He is holding Oogway's staff, and has one heck of a scowl on his face.

Po: [Normal] Ears. It's not working for you? I thought they were pretty good.

Po looks at the stone-faced Five and Mitsuko.

Monkey: It's Shifu.

Mitsuko: He's currently behind you, Big guy.

Po: Of course it's Shifu. What do you think I'm doing?

Gaping, Monkey and Mitsuko points while Viper, Mantis, and Crane shift their eyes to something behind him. Po turns and finally sees Shifu standing there, doing a slow burn. In mortification and shock, he slaps the bowls to his chest.

Po: Ooh! Master Shifu! I...

Po slurps up the noodle moustache and lowers his arms... the bowls stick to his chest like a bra. The Five and Mitsuko burst out laughing.

Shifu: You think this is funny?! Tai Lung has escaped from prison and you're acting like children!

Po & Mitsuko: What?

Shifu: He is coming for the Dragon Scroll, and you two are the only ones who can stop him!

The bowls fall off, and clatter on the floor. A beat as this sinks in... then Po starts to laugh.

Po: And here I am saying you got no sense of humor. Me and Misty gonna... stop Tai Lung...

Shifu just stares at him, deadly serious. Then, Mitsuko walk towards Po as she spoke to him.

Mitsuko: Po, he's deadly serious right now.

Po: What, you're serious? And I have to... uh... Master Oogway will stop him! He did it before, he'll do it again.

Shifu: [Snaps] Oogway cannot! [He softens as he looks down at Oogway's staff.] Not anymore.

Mitsuko: (Gasps) He's.... gone?

Sadao: No. Master Oogway, is gone. He's truly gone.

The Five look up in shock, realizing what this means. They are saddened by the news.

Shifu: Our only hope... is the Dragon Warrior and the Shinobi.

Tigress: The panda and the child?

Shifu: Yes, the panda and the child!

Tigress pushes the chair back as she stands up.

Tigress: Master, please! Let us stop Tai Lung, this is what you've trained us for!

Shifu: No! It is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung. It is them[He dramatically points at Po and Mitsuko... but the two are gone.] Where'd they go?

-At the Outside-

Outside, Po is screaming at the top of his lungs like a little girl as he races down the stairs in total panic while holding Mitsuko's wrist as she was trying to calm him down.

Mitsuko: Po! What are you doing? Po, calm down!

Sadao: The Panda seems to be panicking over the news.

They are almost to the top of the stairs leading down to the village when Shifu suddenly jumps in front of them out of nowhere. Po and Mitsuko skids to a stop.

Shifu: You two cannot leave! A real warriors never quits!

Po: Watch me!

He tries to maneuver around Shifu, but is redirected back.

Po: Oh come on! How are we supposed to beat Tai Lung? I can't even beat you to the stairs.

Shifu: You two will beat him because you two are the Dragon Warrior and Shinobi!

Mitsuko: There's nothing we can do to beat Tai Lung, because your Harshness!

Shifu pokes Po in the belly with the staff, keeping him back.

Po: Ow! You don't believe that! [Shifu hits him again.] Ow! You never believed that! From the first moment we got here, you've been trying to get rid of us!

Mitsuko: That's right! You tried make us quit from your training at the first place!

Po and Mitsuko attempts to maneuver again, but Shifu sweeps his legs from under him, causing him to fall on his back while Mitsuko dodges it. Shifu points the staff at his face.

Shifu: Yes! I was! But now I ask you to trust in your master as I have come to trust in mine.

Mitsuko: (Angrily) Trust you!? How are we supposed to trust you, even though you're still act like this?! You never train us properly at the beginning!

Po: You're not my master. [He shoves the staff away.] And I'm not the Dragon Warrior.

Mitsuko: And, I'm also don't want to be Shinobi! You almost let my dream die!

Shifu: Then why didn't you quit?! You knew I was trying to get rid of you two, and yet you stayed!

Po & Mitsuko: Yeah, we stayed!

Po gets to his feet.

Po: I stayed because though every time you threw a brick at my head or said I smelled, it hurt... [Shifu stares at him.] but it could never hurt more than it did every day of my life just being me.

Mitsuko: Ever since my whole life for being called a "Monster", and being ridiculed and scorned by everyone around me! All I wanted is to have a better life than this crap! The way you said it to me, you stereotyping me, It really does hurts! Like a dagger stabs me at my back! I'm just a child, leaving alone in this world, and you treated me like THIS!

Po pauses. Shifu is in a stunned silence.

Po: I stayed because I thought if anyone could change me... could make me... not me, it was you! The greatest kung fu teacher in all of China!

Shifu: But I can change you! I can turn you into the Dragon Warrior and Shinobi! And I will!

Mitsuko: (Angrily) By how? Doing your harsh treatment that we endured!? That DOESN'T makes US a Dragon Warrior and Shinobi!!

Po: Oh come on! Mitsuko's right! Tai Lung is on his way here right now! And even if it takes him a hundred years to get here, how are you... gonna change this...

Mitsuko: (Indicates her Kitsune-Marks and herself to Sadao; Angrily) And this!

Po: [indicates belly] ...into the Dragon Warrior and Shinobi?! Huh?

Shifu opens his mouth... and freezes.

Po: How... How?

Shifu closes his mouth, still speechless.

Po & Mitsuko: HOW?!

Shifu: I DON'T KNOW!

Shifu yells out the answer in frustration. Then he sighs deeply, realizing what this means.

Shifu: I don't know.

Po's anger changes to sadness. He also sighs.

Po: That's what I thought.

Suddenly, Mitsuko begin to run away and headed towards the forest as she started to feel crying.

Po: Huh? (Gasps) Mitsuko? Mitsuko, come back!

Mitsuko: Go away! I just need some fresh air again!

Po: No, wait, please!

He was about to catch her up but he sighs. Shifu also saw this, realizing what have done, he mistreated the 12 year old girl like this. It also breaks his heart like he was abusing her and Po.

Shifu walks away, leaving the path open to Po. Po sighs as he wanted to reassured Mitsuko but she immediately run off at the moment of sadness.

Above them, Tigress stands in the moonlight on the edge of the palace roof. She has seen what just transpired between Shifu and Po. She turns away, a look of resolve on her face... and....

LEAPS!!!

She flies through the air, towards the village in the valley below. At the last second, she slides down a pagoda roof and lands safely on the rooftop. She looks up at the horizon, then back up at the palace.

Tigress: This is what you trained me for.

She takes off across the rooftops. The other four are right behind her, having suspected what she would do.

-To Mitsuko-

Still in 3rd POV

There she was, Mitsuko was in the forest as tears are falling down in the stream. She can't take this anymore, all those words from her head, begin to triggering. Those insults, those hurtful words, those bad talk to her, making her even more hurt on the inside.

She doesn't want this. She doesn't want to be here anymore.

Sadao: Mitsuko! Stop! Stop, Mitsuko!

Then, she suddenly falls down on the ground. She was on her knees as she started to crying, she can't really handle this pain so much. She was being called "Monster", "Fox Beast", "Burden Child" and "Loser" for her whole life.

She let out a sobs as she placed her hands on her chest like her heart was about to shatter.

Mitsuko: (Sobbing) What if they were right? What if they were truly right? I'm just Orphan Monster!!!

Sadao: Mitsuko, you're not a monster. You're a human, deserve to be loved and need a few friends.

Mitsuko: (Sniffles) Sadao, don't you understand? Shifu admitted that he doesn't know how to train me and Po into the Dragon Warrior and the Shinobi. My dreams almost being crushed, because of him! This place doesn't where I belong right now, I shouldn't be here anymore.

Sadao: What if.... Everyone or even the world need you? What happened if Po fights alone with Tai Lung without you and your help?

Mitsuko: NOBODY NEEDS ME!

She yelled out of anger. She hugging her knees and placing her head on her knees as well.

Mitsuko: Don't you get it, Sadao! The Five and Shifu mistreated me like everyone in my village treated me like this! They didn't care about the inside of me nor my true nature! They just judging us! (Sighs) All I wanted is to have a better and normal life.

Sadao silent as he understands the problems of her. She doesn't know what to do, she feels like she was lost and uncomfortable around her. Well, it feels like she doesn't want to be a Shinobi anymore.

Suddenly, she heard a twig snap. Her head looks up and look at the right side of the forest. She stands up as she wipe her tears from her dry blue eyes.

Mitsuko: Po, I know you're in there, but please, leave me alone! Just... Give me some personal space! I'm tired of everything!

She thought it was Po, who snap the twig. Then, she heard a footsteps are getting closer as she turn around, she saw a figure was standing there. She thought it was Po, or Master Shifu, or somebody.

Mitsuko: (Gasps) Who are you?!

Sadao: Their auras are.... Mysterious and.... Secretive. You must be ready for the fight, it could be a friend or foe, but you must be very careful.

She nodded as she was ready to throw her shurikens or throwing knives at them. The Figure was getting closer as Mitsuko was anxious when she gulped, fearing that the figure might be one of the mysterious clan massacre her home back then.

She and the figure were just standing there, before it leaps to the sky. Mitsuko gasps as she looks up, the figure then landed down to the ground as it reveals to be a person, not a mysterious clan soldier, who wears a long black cloak and a blue kitsune mask which briefly exposing their eyes.

The figure was standing there, 5 meters away from Mitsuko. She rear back away as the figure as the figure take a small step.

It seems the figure sense her emotions like fear, anxious and nervous. All of the sudden, the figure dashes towards her as Mitsuko was about to throw her throwing knives at him before it swiftly grabbing her wrist.

The figure seems to be tall made them an adult. Mitsuko looks at their eyes, it was hard to see because of the shadow. Their eyes are looking at Mitsuko's beautiful blue eyes, which resembles of an ocean or the clear skies. She tries to let go of their grip from her wrist, but they were strong.

Mitsuko: (Stammering) P-Please. D-Don't hurt me. J-Just, l-leave us a-alone.

The figure sense the girl's fear as it gently let go of her wrist, Mitsuko put her throwing knives back as she was about to run away. Before that, the figure knows what she doing, they suddenly went closer to her before knock her out unconscious. The figure then carried her in bridal style, they can feel Sadao was unconscious as well by someone's Yokai.

They then carried Mitsuko somewhere, deeper in the woods as the wind blowing stronger causing the leaves blown away and the bushes and trees are shaking and dancing through the air. With that, the wind stopped as well the trees, leaves and bushes are stop moving. Only the figure was gone with the unconscious Mitsuko with them.

The only thing was left was... Mitsuko's necklace. It was laying down on the ground after her necklace was slid down from her neck.

To be continued...

A/N: Oh no! Mitsuko got abducted, or should I say, KIDNAPPED! What shall Po do without Mitsuko? How will the Furious Five, Shifu and Po react when Mitsuko was "gone"? Find out about the next chapter.

Also, when I'm having a break, I'm also watching Pewdiepie Mincraft videos, including that one video when he was playing Minecraft with Jack Black (The Voice of Po from Kung Fu Panda). Here's the screenshots that I captured yesterday.

Yet also, yesterday, I watched Parade pass by here in my home at the afternoon.

Now, I'm currently writing some other books that I made like Trolls, Madagascar, The Incredibles, ATLA/LOK, The Owl House, Rise of the Guardians, Encanto and, of course, Kung Fu Panda for the book 2 & 3 after this. Be patient for the next chapter! Peace out! 😊💙😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.1K 27
Shen is defeated, Kung Fu is saved! China is at peace... or so it was thought to be. Over the past 500 years, a fierce spirit warrior, Kai, has risen...
111K 3.3K 41
"I'm different from any other princesses. I'm different from any other people. Am I even a human?" People have their own reason to live. What if a p...
2.4K 93 10
(A reboot to my first ever story) Fei Yue Ping, a red fox, is Po's adopted sister and works alongside him at their dads noodle shop. While she is lov...
92.3K 1.9K 31
[ Kung Fu Panda Fanfic: Po x OC story ] Tai Lee is the daughter of Tai Lung, but she is also known as the Princess of Peace. Training along with the...