One-shots (^-^) [Open orders]

By KatherinMcallister

Set of one-shots about a female reader living or maintaining a relationship with different fictional characte... More

Welcome
😁🌈Fluffy
🔥😏Smutty
💜 Hug me
🚬💔Stop mocking
🚬🦁Yes honey?
💜The perfect life
💜🚬🦁Put me down!
💛In love with Cordelia
🚬💔Take off your clothes
❤️What are you two up to?
🤎💉I like the rain
💖I hate being a woman
🏳️‍🌈Characters in Pride month🌈
💜Good girl
💜Hello my dear
❤️🚬Did you find everything you were looking for?
💛🎭Oh my God
💜Can I kiss you?
💛So beautiful
🤎💉 Welcome
🚬💔She's not my girlfriend.
💜❤️She's ours
🤎💉Cum for me
🚬🦁Are you going to finish me?
💛💜You were different.
❤️I like it
💙I am Catrina
💖Do you like what you see?
💛🎭I am
❤️Honey
🚬🦁You promised
💛Just don't look
❤️🚬I would love that
🤍Larissa
❤️‍🔥Lady Lesso
💙Happy Anniversary
💜Hello pumpkin
💛🎭Please don't go on..
💜It's time, let's go
🤍Nothing is more important than you
💛I think I love you
💙Other more
🩶💅🏻Use your words
😈Get out
🤍Am I in hell?
🚬🦁Fuck you....
💖💜I...purple
🤍I came back for you
🤍It won't
🤍I like you too

Lady Dimitrescu

647 26 3
By KatherinMcallister

Pairing: Alcina Dimitrescu x Fem Lector

Author's Note: So...mmh I don't know how to justify this, it's the smuttiest thing I've ever written and well...I have certain conflicts. Alcina isn't on the character list just a little treat, but if you make a request MAYBE I'll take her into consideration.

Happy dog day...I think.

Warnings: Dark Y/n, choking not in the sexy way, we hate Mother Miranda, guns, "kidnapping", mind control, bigotry, mention of genocide, mommy kink and GP reader.

Word count: 3041

~~~~~~~~~~

You weren't sure how long she had been locked up for, it could have been decades or even centuries, but there was one name that wouldn't leave your mind.

Miranda

You would get revenge for what she did to you but first you had to resolve some issues.

††★††

-Mother Miranda Heisenberg is not someone who can be trusted to carry this out- says Alcina rising from her place.

-I have already made my decision- says Miranda fed up with the woman.

-But...- Alcina begins but is interrupted by a loud bang.

-Look no more...if it's Mirada or should I call you the black god,- you say angrily, appearing in a cloud of black smoke.

With a simple movement of your hand you make Miranda fly to the other side of the room, seeing this Alcina moves to face you but she can't move from her place, you turn to see her with a devilish smile while looking her up and down.

-Cute, but not strong enough,- you say with superiority.

-120 years, I was locked up for 120 YEARS- making her levitate while you hang her -I helped you with your experiments and THIS IS HOW YOU PAY ME- making the place rumble.

-I'll make you pay for this Miranda- watching her try to fight back -and I have the perfect idea- a smile grows on your face.

For the first time in a long time Miranda was afraid, messing with you has been one of her biggest mistakes, she never listened when she was told it was best to stay away from you. You had become powerful in different ways, she because of the megamiceta and you because you became corrupted.

Apparently you were a witch who messed with bigger things than her, she had destroyed you and like a phoenix you were reborn from the ashes, more powerful, stronger and unstoppable.

-Since you've done all this to bring Eva back...what if I make it so you can never get her back,?- you hiss angrily.

-N...no...please...- trying to breathe -don't...mmm...take Eva away from me...- making her fall down as you let go of her

-Speak- you order, seeing her coughing on the floor.

-You can have Alcina...but please don't take Eva from me,- she pleads on her knees.

You don't have to turn around, to see the tall woman with the broken heart, Mother Miranda had offered her to you as if she was a simple object, Alcina had always been devoted to Miranda and she paid her back in this way.

-Do you really think you can settle your account with me by offering her to me?,- you question, making a knife appear.

-You can do with her whatever you want,- she says attentive to your every move, -she has regenerative abilities... I know you used to have slaves, she could be of some use to you.

Everyone thought you had slaves, but in reality you didn't, you had submissives, which is very different. The offer sounded tempting, it had been a long time since you had fun, but you wouldn't force someone to do something against their will.

-How pathetic you've become,- you say venomously, disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Things may not have turned out the way you wanted, but seeing how she herself turned one of her "children" against her by trying to get out of settling her account, was much better than what you would have asked for.

You decide to stay in the area, with any luck you might find a girl to have fun with.

- - -

Okay, this had not been your best idea, the town sucked, people would walk away when they saw you and there was some kind of hybrid between human and mud. Maybe if you went deeper into the forest you'd find something worthwhile.

The gentle breeze blows against your face, the fresh air and the sound of birds, before you became what you are now, you enjoyed nature so much but then you just wanted to kill anything that got in your way.

You find a beautiful tree and sit down under it to rest, before you can fall asleep you hear something approaching in the distance.

You prepare yourself for a worthy opponent, but what you find lowers your spirits, three girls appear with blood in their mouths, a blonde, a brunette and a redhead.

-She's mine, I found her first,- says the brunette threatening you with a sickle.

-Of course not, she's mine,- says the redhead fighting with the other one.

Suddenly the three of them are fighting among them about who is going to be the one to stay with you, you didn't have time for this, 5 minutes pass before they realize that you are gone.

You feel how one of them quickly approaches you but is puzzled to see you vanish in a cloud of smoke, you play with them for a while until you let them catch you.

-I've got her,- says the blonde, cornering you with a tree.

She approaches your neck to drain you but you stop her before she can do anything.

-I wouldn't do that my dear,- putting a hand on her chest.

You take her sickle cutting your palm, the blood flows from the wound and falls on the roots of the tree making it die in a matter of seconds.

-What did you do?- asks the astonished blonde.

-My blood is a poison,- you answer giving her back her weapon.

-Mother has to see it,- says the redhead excitedly as she arrives with the other one.

The three of them are taking you through the forest until they arrive at a gloomy mansion.

-Mother!!,- shout the girls at the same time.

-Your mother is single?- you ask, thinking that maybe this will end with a happy ending.

-Excuse me?- asks the brunette.

-What's all the fuss about?- asks a female voice.

When you see who it belongs to you meet Alcina, you can tell she has been crying, you imagine because of the events of earlier.

-Mother, we found this woman in the forest and she showed us something fascinating,- says the redhead excited to tell her mother.

-Look,- says the brunette, cutting off your hand so that it falls on a coffee table.

The table is quickly destroyed by the contact with your blood.

-Her blood is poisonous,- says the blonde pointing out what just happened.

-Leave us alone,- Alcina orders her daughters.

The girls leave quickly and you sit in one of the armchairs.

-How dare you set foot in my house,- standing in front of you.

-I am not to blame for your problems.

-I'm sorry?

-You're forgiven,- you say with a smug smile.

-Get out,- he orders in a firm voice.

-No thanks, I'm fine here,- looking at your surroundings attentively, -sit down, you're stressing me out.

Alcina quickly complies with the order without understanding where this is coming from.

-What are you doing to me?- she asks, looking at you attentively.

-Mental control my dear,- you answer taking your time to admire her.

-Why if you are so powerful would you be working for someone like Miranda?,- you ask clearly confused.

-Everything I have I owe to Mother Miranda.

-And you're back to the same thing,- you say angrily rolling your eyes, -Miranda is nothing but a sham

-Take it back!- she says taking a firmer stance.

-Never,- you spit angrily at his order, -the only thing that moves Miranda is her thirst to get her daughter back.

-Of course not,- she says more calmly.

-As far as I know, I created the cadou to bring Eva back, but first I had to prove it.

-He committed genocide by playing God and Salvatore was his first "success" - making quotation marks with his fingers - you were lucky compared to him, Heisenberg, a giant dog and Donna.

You take a moment knowing the suffering of the doll maker.

-The poor thing was already in trouble and that what Mirada put on her caused her to lose an eye and left a big scar...the reason why she wears the veil.

-How do you know?- she asked defensively.

-I know everything- showing a smirk -you were the backup singer of a jazz band, you have a beautiful voice and about the fixation you have about being Miranda's favorite...but honey you deserve so much better- taking her jaw so that she can see you

-You deserve to be loved and cared for,- just an inch from her lips.

You hear her breath catch and she bites her lip, you turn away as you hear someone coming and you think you hear a moan of frustration from the woman. In comes one of a maid with a tray holding a cup of blood and the bottle.

You see Alcina take the cup in one go and pour herself another.

-Do you want something?- the girl asks you.

-To you, sweetheart-, passing your hand around her waist.

You see the girl blushing because of your open flirting.

-How about if I give you what you want?

-That's all,- says the woman next to you angrily making her leave quickly.

-Is someone jealous?- you ask returning your attention to Alcina.

-Of course not,- she says without looking at you.

-Look me in the eyes when I ask you something,- making her look at you, -so?- you ask arching an eyebrow.

-I'm not jealous of her,- he says firmly but you know it's not true.

-Really?- leaving a trail of kisses on her neck.

Alcina quickly moves away exposing your full height before you and seeing you from above, you show a smug smile, standing up from your place while a huge cloud of smoke forms around you, matching Alcina's height.

-How did you do it?- she asks, looking up at you in amazement.

-I'm more powerful than you think,- you answer in a voice too hoarse for words.

-Whatever you're thinking, I assure you it's not going to happen,- he stammers.

-I would never do anything without your consent,- you say looking at your nails, -but are you sure,- returning your gaze to her, -I can't imagine how hard it must be to not be able to get someone worth it.

Your voice sounds so deep and seductive that Alcina can't help but get wet just listening to you.

-I can smell your excitement,- you say, appearing behind her.

This catches the woman off guard, causing her to move away from you and almost lose her balance, you quickly grab her, pulling her towards you.

-I've got you,- you say a few inches from her lips.

Alcina breaks the space between you, kissing you hard, her action taking you by surprise but it doesn't take long for you to kiss her back, your tongues fight against each other for dominance, with your foot you separate her legs to flex your knee giving Alcina some friction.

When she separates she has swollen lips and smeared lipstick, she pulls you in for another kiss but you stop her.

-Your daughters are on the other side of the door,- you whisper, barely audible to her.

The woman takes you by the hand and leads you through the castle to what you think is her room.

You make her lie down and tear her dress, before she can complain, you silence her with your lips on hers. Your tongue enters her mouth and you make her moan as your hands grab her breasts, playing with her nipples.

-Do you like it when I touch you like this?- you ask squeezing it.

Making her moan in response, even with this shape her breasts are still big but you couldn't wait to put your mouth on them.

You kiss again, but this time more desperate, one of your hands goes down and finds her wet panties, your gentle touch makes her squirm in place looking to get more friction. You smack her pussy, drawing a loud moan from her in response, they continue kissing for a while until they part and you scatter kisses your way.

You settle on her legs and inhale the smell of her pussy, you give a long lick stopping at her clit, the woman hums softly and moves her hips a little.

-So needy- leaving a kiss on her clitoris.

You spit on her pussy and start eating her, as if it was your last meal, her hand tangles in your hair as you suck her clit hard.

-Yess...right there- grinding her hips against your face.

You push your tongue inside Alcina, being greeted with a stream of wetness, her fingers buried in your hair, pulled while, she dripped shamelessly into your mouth.

She pressed you against her closer, your lips sucking on her clit, teeth grazing it, making her growl in response

-You make me cum in your mouth,- she stutters between gasps.

You press two fingers against her and the woman became a moaning mess, you don't stop eating her out as you thrust your fingers in and out. After a while you add another, feeling her walls clench against them.

Alcina's hips buck violently against your face, your fingers digging into her hips to hold her in place while your other hand moves up to play with her nipples. Her hips jerked violently as she threw her head back with her eyes closed and biting her lip hard.

-Fuck... -she says squirming as the waves run through her body.

You get rid of your clothes and see Alcina's gaze glued to your crotch. You could change any part of your body at will and that also meant you could grow a penis.

-Do you like what you see?- you ask, watching her lick her lips.

GOD IT WAS SO BIG, Alcina could only imagine you filling her with your cock.

-Please,- she says, squeezing her thighs together.

-Look no more, it's not enough that I made you cum a few seconds ago,- running her hand over your penis.

You hit her, making her spread her legs, having a direct view of her wet pussy.

-Please...- she begs as you tease her.

You run your cock over her labia to lubricate it with her juices, tease her some more by running the tip over her aching clit.

-Please... Mommy,- she says barely in a whisper.

The moment Alcina realizes the words that came out of her mouth she tenses up completely, but instead a smile breaks out on your face.

-Do you want mommy's cock inside you?- you ask, pressing her clitoris with the tip.

A loud moan comes out of her and you see her nod quickly.

-Use your words honey- running your nails up and down her legs.

-Mommy I want your cock inside me so bad- spreading her legs further apart.

-You deserve it, you've been a good girl- pushing your length slowly inside her.

You stand still letting her adjust before you start to move slowly, the moans coming from the woman urging you to go faster

-You're taking mommy's cock so well,- you praise her, drawing a loud gasp from her.

-Harder mommy...

You comply with her request and start pounding her harder, her breasts bounce with each thrust you give and you can't get one in your mouth, making her moans increase.

Her hand tangles in your hair pulling you closer, you suck on her nipple while with your hand you play with the other one, squeezing and pulling it.

-Goddd mommy... -making you moan like an animal in heat.

The noises coming out of Alcina's mouth were not proper for the Lady of the castle, but she felt so good as you filled her with your big cock and tended her breasts.

-You're mine and no one else can have you- you growl biting her neck.

You moaned as you fucked her faster and faster, getting closer and closer to your peak.

-God...you are so tight- feeling her walls tighten around you.

-Please...can I cum?- she begs with tears in her eyes.

-A girl with manners, huh?- continuing your onslaught, -I want you to say my name when you cum.

Her legs entangle pushing you all the way in, her walls clamped tightly around your cock, making you spill your cum inside her. You grabbed your cock and pulled it out of her, watching your cum spill out of her, dripping onto the bed.

- - -

Several hours later, you had Alcina on her hands and knees on the bed, her breathing shallow and labored after her fifth orgasm of the day.

-I can't take it anymore...- she says between moans from the over stimulation.

-Of course you can, sweetheart,- you say, spreading kisses on her back, -just one more.

-Okay...mo...

Being interrupted the moment your hand found her clitoris drawing circles around it. You gave her ass a quick slap, moving your hands underneath her to pull her closer to you.

You slowed down to really watch your cock thrusting in and out of Alcina, noting the way she was fully stretched around you before speeding up again, slapping your hips against the back of her thighs.

-Fuck, I'm going to cum again mommy!- with your face pressed against the bed.

Seeing the redoubtable Lady Dumitrescu with her ass up begging for release was quickly pushing you over the edge.

-Cum with me princess- rubbing her clit, as you were about to cum.

-Shit mommy...

She didn't finish her sentence moaning loudly, as her pussy tightened around your cock and you cum inside her. You waited a few seconds before you pulled out, to settle down beside her, pulling her body over yours.

-You did very well little girl,- drawing meaningless patterns on her body.

Alcina was an extremely tall woman but the fact that you called her that, made her heart flutter, at the affectionate nickname. After a while she moves to look at you from her place on your chest.

-I don't have to worry about getting pregnant, do I?,- she asks, making you laugh.

-Of course not,- you reply, stroking her cheek.

Alcina can't help but lean into your touch, which was so full of affection and love. She felt so good with you that it scared her, you could literally destroy her completely and she was afraid of that.

-I won't hurt you, I promise,- you say, reading her mind.

-I don't know anything about you,- she says looking at you with her beautiful yellow eyes.

-I'm a witch,- you say, listening to the woman mocking.

-Really?- she asked sarcastically.

-I was born a witch but destiny had different plans.

In all your years of life, you had never felt this way about anyone and it honestly scared you.

-What do you say about a bath, huh?" running her hand through her hair as she yawns, she says, burying her face in her mouth.

-No,- she says burying her face in the crook of your neck.

-All right, but at least you have to drink,- handing her a cup of blood, -I need you healthy honey, because I don't plan on letting you go anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.6K 43
actress one shots (gxg)
10K 365 15
Old and shitty Sarah Paulson x reader shots.
20.3K 476 12
Another one of those Sarah Paulson one shots :)
63.5K 2.1K 27
A bunch of one shots of Sarah and some of her characters (not all are one shots...more like 2 shots haha) - Just some stuff that come into my head l...