𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

By Blueb3rrypies

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... More

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
47.
48.

41.

264 10 0
By Blueb3rrypies

The next day, right before sunset, the time is finally come. We stand on the top of wall Rose in our ODM gear, being prepared to depart. While the horses are being loaded into the crates, I was in a deep thought because I can't stopped thinking about what might will happen,  can I save father and everyone?

"...by"

"...lov!"

"Estella!"

My thoughts snapped because Levi was calling my name. "Levi? When did you arrive?"

"Long enough." He replied. "Hey, are you okay?" His voice soften.

"I'm fine." I said, sound a little sad.

"Your'e lying."

"Baby, look at me." He asked

I did.

He said softly with a hint of anxiety, "I know you're worried about what might happen in the future. Look, whatever happens, it's not your fault ok? I already know by your look that is kind of horrible but still, make sure stay safe. Please, I don't want to lose you.

I gave a smile. "Don't worry, Levi and you too, be careful."

As we finishing our preparations to leave,  Levi, Hange and I were now going up a lift  together in silence. "HANGE! GOOD LUCK!" We all looked as Flagel who was waving both arms and yelling at her and the sound of the people and the overly excited townspeople as they shout out words that encourage us.

"PLEASE RETAKE WALL MARIA!"

"WE'LL LEAVE HUMANITY'S FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS!"

"CAPTAIN LEVI! MISS ESTELLA! THANK YOU FOR SAVING THIS CITY!" Both Levi and I stared down at the man

"EVERYONE, PLEASE COME BACK SAFELY!"

"SISTER STELLA!" A familiar child voice calling me. I look closer at the crowds to see Felix, Leonie and their parents are here.

"PLEASE BE CAREFUL, SISTER STELLA!" Leonie yells. I nod and wave at them,with tears in my eyes, and a smile forming on my lips. "They're running their mouths." Says Levi who was standing  at the left crossing his arms in annoyance, he eyes them carefully.

"Well, after making that much noise, of course they'd know." Hange states and nervously scratching the back of her head. "Well, the meat was taken from the Reeves Company." Harold says.

"Damn you, Flagel."

"Yeah! Leave it to us!" Connie, Sasha and Jean shot abruptly which captures my attention as they raise their hands in the air. A smile curves on my lips as run a hand on my hair. "How long has it been since the Survey Corps were welcome like this?" A soldier comments.

"I don't know, is there even a time like this?"

"For long as I know, this is the first." father says, raises his hand in the air before lets out a war cry. The civilians respond by pumping their fist in the air and cheering enthusiastically. A smile breaks in my face, Levi could only stared in a complete disbelief never once seen him this way. This is who my father before the wall fells. If I can save father, that's my promise.

He pulled his blade out and said, "The final operation retake  Wall Maria! Commence!" All of us began our ascend from the wall and getting ourselves onto formation.

Now on my horse, I only looked forward at my squad members who were lined in formation around me. We waited patiently for father to give us the commands.

"Advance!" As soon as my father gave to command, we started running alongside the wall, making our way to the forests where we could move towards Shingashina secretly by walking.

\\♡\\

Due the gate being damage in Trost, we travel in groups. My father, Levi, and Hange formed a secret attempt to keep me safe at all costs. I won't complain because I'm going on the mission. 

As the sun setted, All of us reached the forest. I was  infront next to Levi and the other captains, Mikasa and the others were protecting Eren.

"A titan on the right! Everyone halt!" Jean yells get everyone attention

"Light up the lanterns everyone!" Everyone points their flashlight towards it and Hange came to check it out.

"Wait! Just let it be, he's sleeping." I told them, so they don't panicked.

"Yeah, Stella was right. This one doesn't seems the type to  operate at night." Hange nodded in agreement.

When we reach the forest's edge, the sun is just beginning to rise. I heard the river flowing, which is a sound I never imagined hearing again. I climb up Mew as Levi stands on my side. As I look at the entrance of Shingashina District, I pause in my motions— my hometown.

"Mother..."

As I follow the others, I gallop my horse into a trot. My golden hair is blowing in the breeze as Levi follows close behind me. His eyes had a determined look. "Watch out for Titans that might be hiding behind the buildings!" Commander Erwin ordered. "Our operation begins now! All troops, swith to ODM Gear! Father shouts.Together, we climb onto the standing position and leap up just as our horses approach the gate. We are propelled onto the wall, being sure to keep our hoods up.

Once we landed on the wall, I began to run and came across the trio looking down at our old home. "Don't stop! Get to the outer gates! This is a shock for me too but we have to keep moving foward!" I shout at them.

"That's strange..." Hange said as Levi, Hange and I posistion ourselves in the centre with Levi  holding me in his arms as he doesn't want to let me go. I peer out the town, distrubed by  the absolute silence. Even out beyond the gates, there's  the ever present the ground shaking from footsteps.

"There's no titans nearby."

"But we must do it." Levi comments, watching the others coming up behind us.

"Yeah, no reason the cancel the operation." Hange pulls out her flare gun and letting off the green signal. Once we discovered Reiner hiding inside the walls, they'll going to ambush us and Reiner is going to change into armor titan.

A flash of light blinded us; it appears 
that Eren was transformed into a titan,
 and that the hardening of his titan was successful, and Mikasa is pulling Eren 
out. "Don't let your guard down! Keep on the look out!" Orders Hange.

Mikasa gave Eren her cloak, and he 
comes surprisingly well. I turn to stare at Levi who was kneeling near at the edge of the wall and look at some soldiers that were standing by the crystallised titan. I approached towards him. "How's the wall?" Levi asked as I stand next to him.

"It succeeded!" A soldier calls, firing a green smoke signal into the sky. A few minutes later,  Levi and I looks over our shoulder and notices a  second green flare coming from the other side.

"Let's head to the inner gate, be sure to cover your face to avoid getting targeted  midway." Hange orders

While  Levi and I moved side by side,  I noticed  that Mikasa and Eren were not too far infront us. "Did I actually sealed that off? That easily?" He questioned.

"You did it. I saw you." Mikasa states, causing Eren to look at her. "Believe in your own powers ." He shifts his gaze back to the front.

Levi who takes my hand runs alongside them. "Not yet. " He said. "If they're still around they can breach the wall again just as easily. Until we can kill Reiner and Bertholdt and the other enemies the Wall Maria retake operation won't be finished."

Eren's face hardens. "Of course,  we understand."

As we were on the way to the inner gate, suddenly, there's a red flare that's mean Armin has figured out. "He already found out." I  immediately turn around and  order the others .

"Everybody, halt the operation! Go and stand by atop the wall!"

"Roger!" and  we started sprint on the wall and head to the inner gate.
We arrived at the top of the wall with father and the others, as they hung off the side of the wall, all of them began tap their blades against the wall, in hopes to find the hallows.

I saw a soldier who was beside Armin, "wasn't he's the one who found Reiner and got killed..."

"Levi." I whispered

"Hm?"

I come closer and whisper at his ear. "That guy next to Armin is the one who found Reiner and he got killed."

"Huh? You sure?" He ask disbelief.

"Yeah, but I can't recall where Reiner was hiding. So, I have a plan, and we must keep an eye on him. I'm going to shove him away and as I shouted your name, you went and slashed on his neck before he told us he discovered Reiner."

"What?! Are you crazy?!" He half whispered. "That's dangerous!What if you got killed–"

"Hey,hey. Don't worry; I  know what i'm doing. Just believe me, please."

He bite he lower lips and finally said,"Fine."

I moved my ODM Gear up next to him as he fired an acoustic sound shell into the air. In order to avoid Reiner's strike, I pushed him just enough. I then used my blade to cut him off. "LEVI!!" I yelled at him, and he quickly stabbed Reiner in the neck while I also stabbing Reiner's chest. He breaks off it and replaces it before I pressed against his chest and mingled with mine. We're falling quickly, and I'm unsure of how to stop Levi and myself while also stopping Reiner from preventing Reiner to his titan form.

I proceed to his nape in the hopes that we have sufficiently stunned him to have the upper hand, but he has his eyes rolled back into his head. His pupils roll forward as the blades press into the back of his neck, where they harden into an armour. When I turn to face the wall again, Levi grabs me and pulls me up while letting him fall to the ground.

Levi's grip on mine becomes more tight. "Shit!" He cursed. "Is that another titan power?!  So closed! But I was unable to finish him!" He grunts. Reiner's body twitched when I looked down. We hurried to the top of the wall as we landed to be by my father's side just as Reiner was about to shift.

Keep on the look out! Locate all the enemies–" my father is interrupted by the  sudden multiple explotion lighting  flashes behind us, as we turn around to find a beast titan, also known as Zeke, with several normal titans standing beside him. Standing tall, he reached for a huge boulder that was nearby. He took aim and launched it in all directions in our direction.

"Boulder incoming! Get down!" Erwin warned.

Wow, good aim Zeke. To prevent the horses from escaping, he sealed off the entrance.

I settled up next to my father, who was explaining to one of his men the strategy employed by the beast titan. "He is heading directly for our horses." My father nodded as I said.

"He obstructed the entrance. Since the horses can no longer pass, They'll encircle us and point the horses at us. To prevent our escape and completely destroy us here. To permanently settle here is what we both wish for." He took out his blade.

"Humanity or the Titans?!  Which side will live?!  Which side will be perish?!"   He declared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 8.4K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
90.9K 2.8K 34
Y/n was there when wall Maria fell and she lived in the underground ever since. She fought her way to the top in the underground, it was the only way...
19K 566 20
II ~Sequel of Beauty and the Beast ~II A few years have passed. (Y/n)(L/n) and Levi Ackerman are married and together they raise their beautiful baby...
14.4K 366 16
Given a second chance at life in a modern world without Titans, Levi Ackerman is determined to leave his traumatic past life behind. Even so, he has...