I Can Feel It [Ranboo x OC]

By AverageGothAuthor

a non-binary drummer and a gay streamer, two different worlds combine and a new love blossoms can their relat... More

I Can Feel It
PART ONE
CHAPTER 1: MEET AND GREET & TEXTS
CHAPTER 2: FACETIME AND MUSICALS
CHAPTER 3: STREAMING AND BREAKFAST
CHAPTER 4: SUNSET AND FAMILY
CHAPTER 5: COFFEE SHOP COLOURS
CHAPTER 6: BIOLOGICAL BROTHER
CHAPTER 7: BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 8: PARTY
CHAPTER 9: NIGHT OUT
CHAPTER 10: SMILES
CHAPTER 11: CUDDLES
PART TWO
CHAPTER 12: STUDIO
CHAPTER 14: SHOPPING TRIP
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
A/N
CHAPTER 15: MIDNIGHT STARS

CHAPTER 13: BEACH DAY

1.1K 36 29
By AverageGothAuthor

Ash woke up early with a great idea, they were going to drag Ranboo to the beach. But he didn't know how.

Eventually Ash came up with a plan. Blindfold Mark, put him on a skateboard and roll him to the beach. It was flawless. There was no way for it to go wrong.

Until it did.

Ash had succeeded in getting a blindfolded Ranboo onto a skateboard but they had forgotten some crucial information. To get to the beach they had to go downhill. A blindfolded 6'6 guy on a skateboard being pushed down a hill didn't seem very smart.

But Ash did it anyway!

And that's how Ranboo ended up flying down a hill and crashing into a heavily tattooed and pierced man with blue hair. He seemed angry so Ash hid behind a bin at the top of the hill, holding back laughter.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you, my partner pushed me down the hill I'm sorry-" Ranboo started before the blue haired man cut him off. "It's fine man, it's a good thing I have some spare clothes back at the shop though, you spilled my coffee all over me," the blue haired man spoke calmly. Too calmly.

"I'll buy you a new one-" Ranboo tried but the man just walked away, the chains and leather he was wearing shining in the morning sunlight.

Ash wandered down the hill giggling. They wordlessly grabbed Mark's hand at the bottom and began to drag him behind them. "Wait Ash are you taking me to the beach?" the blonde asked. "Who knows," Ash replied, continuing to walk.

Eventually the pair got to the beach. It was quiet, with small waves lapping at the pebbles, a few birds flying above, a family was further down the beach and the wind carried their laughter across.

"So you were taking me to the beach," Ranboo smiled. "I just wanted to swim," Ash admitted. "Come on then, lets put our things away."

Five minutes later Ash was floating in the cold salty water, his baggy t-shirt flowing around him, while Mark paddled around in the shadows. Occasionally they'd splash each other and laugh. It was fun, messing around in the sea with someone you love.

⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪

liked by ranboomc, knockoff.leia and others
@/petrikorofficial date with @/ranboomc <33

"Why the fuck are you in a trolley Ran?" Ash wheezed. "Because I can," Mark responded, completely monotone. "Jeeez I see why people used to call you walmart Techno lmao," Ash laughed. "Did you seriously say 'lmao' out loud." "So what if I did lol?" "Jesus christ Ashy-"

This continued for a while until Ash got bored. "Hey Ran?" the blonde hummed in response. "Push me in the trolley." And that was all it took for Ranboo to run around Brighton with Ash in a shopping cart.

"We should try go through a drive through," Ash said suddenly. Another amazing idea that landed them in a McDonalds queue.

"Can I get nine chicken nuggets with ketchup, two medium fries, a cheeseburger, a vanilla milkshake and a chocolate milkshake," Mark asked with Ash holding back laughter. When they reached the window to pick up their food the employee looked surprised but didn't question it.

It probably wasn't the first time this happened.

With their cart full of McDonalds, Ash and Ranboo sped off back to the park, their laughter filling the night air.

Ash sat with his head leaning on Mark's shoulder. They were watching the stars from atop a hill in the park. In between chicken nuggets Ash was pointing out constellations and Ranboo was giving random pieces of information he knew.

The view from the hill top was beautiful, the city lights glowing below, the stars in the sky visible between wispy clouds, the sea reflecting the moon, it was breathtaking.

But to Ranboo, nothing was more beautiful than the red head beside him explaining a story about a constellation with his mouth full of chicken nuggets.

i think its been a month? but hi! im back!
school has been a pain so far but yknow, ive been worse
my close friends are in all my classes and i still have art ((:
oh and i still have my favourite maths teacher which is kinda pog

anygays

i hope youre all doing ok ((:
- akos, 27/8/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.7K 28
Y/n meets Ranboo at twitchcon and you get close. A bit more close than you thought. After some rough patches and broken friendships the bond you shar...
80.1K 2.4K 24
While streaming Y/n has fun talking to chat, when the end of stream comes around Y/n raids a person named Ranboo and it all goes on from there. This...
68.9K 2K 15
"smile, clarissa, smile for me!" ranboo pulled her lips to form a smile. ------ clarissa willaims meets fellow streamer, ranboo through her friends...
26.7K 1K 33
The original couple. Not Skylar and Ranboo, not anyone. It's always been them. A girl who is a racer, and a boy who wants to pursue music and a...