𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚�...

By redlicoricexx

~COMPLETED~ ~~~ "Say my name." He says into my ear. He presses even closer to me, and I feel everything. Eve... More

HOLA LOSERS!
Aesthetics:
Chapter 1: Ugh, School.
Chapter 2: Surprise?
Chapter 3: Bites
Shut Up and Read Me
Chapter 4: Ashes To Ashes
Chapter 5: The Crash
Chapter 6: Money
Chapter 7: Aaron?
Chapter 8: Crushes
ATTENTION:
Chapter 9: Young Love
Chapter 10: Drunk Ex (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Drunk Ex (Part 2)
Chapter 12: Sir Drunk-A-Lot
Chapter 13: Oh, God
Chapter 14: I Like Him
Chapter 15: Short Texts
Chapter 16: The Favor
Chapter 18: The Library
Chapter 19: Making Plans
Chapter 20: One-Night Stands
Chapter 21: Cheeky Kisses
Chapter 22: Before
Chapter 23: Prom Night
Chapter 24: Speeches
Chapter 25: Maaronaia
Chapter 26: The Closet
Chapter 27: Finally
Chapter 28: Sleepyhead
Chapter 29: Adorable
Chapter 30: Officially
Chapter 31: Lollipops
Authors Note:

Chapter 17: Confessions

977 17 9
By redlicoricexx

Maia:

As I'm walking back to the room to make fun of Gigi, Ash nearly topples me over. He smiles charmingly and continues running. Why is he running?

Gigi must've scared him really bad.

I nearly bang into Gigi as she comes running out of the room too.

"What the heck is wrong with you guys?"

She sighs. "He has the earrings that I left at his house and now I have to do him a favor." We walk back into the room, shutting the door.

I smirk, pleased that they are finally getting closer. Anyone who has eyeballs can see the chemistry that they have. He looks at her and her cool demeanor breaks down, and she blushes and smiles. Scratch that, you don't even need eyeballs. You can feel it. I've seen Ash, the way he was staring at Gigi when she was wearing that dress. The way he looks at her heatedly all the time. They had the hots for each other. Every time they talked, it was like their eyes were undressing each other. They were in like if that's a thing. They liked each other.

"What's the favor?" I raise my eyebrows suggestively.  

She rolls her eyes. "I have to go to the high school with him as his date. His mother wants him to bring a 'real' girl and I'm perfect for it."

"Ooh. But why is he even going to the prom?"

"He has to give a speech for this college. I'm only going because those are my favorite earrings."

Now I roll my eyes. "Sureee."

"Speaking of, Aaron is going. I have to go with Ash so you have to go with Aaron." She teases.

I huff. "2 years older and yet you act like a child."

"Are you going or not? I can get Ash to get Aaron to ask you."

She and Ash really thought they were getting Aaron and me together. We were getting them together. Aaron and I were crushing on each other, but I'm pretty sure that getting my big sis and his big bro together will push us together.

"Yes, please. I'm too scared to ask him. Talk to Ash for me?"

"Fine. But you guys are really cute together, you know? I always catch him staring at you."

"I catch Ash staring at you."

"We're not talking about Ash."

"I am. He likes you. And you like him. Why do you even hate him so much?"

"His friends are d*cks."

"So? He isn't one. Well, he is, but playfully. He likes you."

"How do you even know?" 

"It's in the way he acts around you, the way he looks at you. Everything."

She keeps a straight face, but there is a telltale blush blooming in her cheeks. "You think so?"

"Yeah!"

She regains her normal confidence. "Well, I mean, who wouldn't love me?"

"Come on, I'm serious. Do you like him?" I push.

"Fine. I may or may not not like him."

I frown. "So, that's a yes? Because I'm taking that as a yes."

She looks at the floor. "That's a yes."

~~~

Gigi:

I can't believe I just admitted it. I like Ash Logan. 

I like him. 

I think I did have a crush on him, I just never admitted it because I hated his friends. I just assumed he was as cocky and stupid as the rest of them but he wasn't. I convinced myself I didn't like him by thinking of all the stupid things he's done.

Maia gasps. "Yes! It's a yes!"

I roll my eyes. "It doesn't change anything. I am going to the prom with him as friends still."

"Girl, how many times I gotta say. He likes you too. If he doesn't, my life is a lie."

I chuckle. Thinking about it, there was always tension between us. Sexual or not, it was there. Each glare I sent him, or he sent me, was always filled with some kind of electricity. I've looked at him and felt an undeniable attraction so many times before. The only question was, did he?

Did he like me?

I'm not an overthinker. In fact, I'm quite the opposite. I missed out on important details many times before. But now when I was giving it a good think, I do like him.

I like Ash.

My brain keeps singing it, and I can't stop. 

I can finally admit it to myself. I think I've liked him since he was in all my classes. I only admitted it now though. 

"Oh, my God. I have to go to prom with him. I have to talk to him and pretend to be his girlfriend. Sh*t, what am I going to do?"

"Don't forget, you have to meet him in the library soon." Maia unhelpfully reminds me.

"You-" I jump off the bed and whack her. We proceed to run around the room, hitting each other. I let myself laugh, finally acknowledging my crush.

~~~

Later after I've finished my business lecture, I hop in my car with Alice, Peyton, Maia, and Jadi to go to lunch.

We always go to lunch together and today I'm feeling generous, so I'm treating them to lunch.

"Japanese? I'm craving sushi." My mouth waters at the thought.

"Oh, yes please." Alice smiles, from the passenger seat of my Commodore RS.

We drive to our favorite sushi place and pick out what we want.

I drive back to campus, and on the way, Maia decides this is a good time to talk about someone liking someone.

"So, gonna tell us about your crush, Gigi?" My evil sister grins.

I keep my eyes on the road. "Nope."

Everyone glares at me and I can't help it, I break into a smile. "Okay."

"I KNEW IT." Jadi screeches. 

"WAIT, do you admit you do?" Peyton puts her hand out, temporarily muting Jadi.

I sigh. "Yes, I like Ash."

My friends start screaming. 

"AHHH!"

"I KNEW IT!"

"WHEN'S THE WEDDING?"

"GUYS. Shut up. Don't make me pull over." I scowl.

"Aw, feeling a little lovesick?" Peyton smirks from the backseat. 

"I will now pull over so I can personally punch you, Peyton."

She grins. 

"So are we rushing back to school so you can meet your lovely boy toy?" Alice mocks.

"Oh, please. We haven't even kissed. I don't even know if he likes me!" I scoff.

This just sets them all off.

I regret saying it, now they won't shut up.

"Excuse me, what planet do you live on?" Peyton says.

"He does like you, bro, have you seen the way he looks at you?" Alice quips.

"He likes you. You guys have fireworks." Jadi smirks.

"How could he not, you are amazing," Maia says.

"Yeah, plus you guys have kissed." Jadi tilts her head.

"On the neck, Jadi."

"Still a kiss in my books."

I roll my eyes over the chatter. 

"Okay, okay, I get it. Now, will you please shut up?" I pull into my normal parking space. "I like Ash, okay? Just a little." I smile cheekily. 

They start screaming over my confession. "Jesus, stop being fangirls!" I yell over them, smiling.

"You know you freaking love it," Peyton says.

"Hm. Maybe I do." I grin. "Now, let's go, because I need to eat quick."

"Why?" Jadi asks.

"I need to meet Ash at the library."

"Oooh." 

"We wouldn't want to keep you from the love of your life, now do we?"

"Yes, let's go, before Gigi loses her patience." 

I roll my eyes, but can't stop smiling as we get out of the car and walk toward the cafeteria. 

~~~

EEEEEE

SELRGKFNFSERGHNJB

confessions from our lovely Gigi 

is Ash next??

next chapter posted tomorrow guys

comment and vote to show your support and love <3

and also, following me is a click of a button for you guys, but shows me how much you appreciate and care <33

LOVE YOUU

red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.5K 23
"I'm Aiden," he said then held out his hand. "Yeah.. I.. I remembered.. Aiden. You're Nate's best friend slash brother." "Oh, you don't prefer handsh...
85.7K 1.3K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
138K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
907 40 17
"If you hate me so much, then why do you stick around?!" I yelled. "I don't hate you. You're just so fucking annoying!" He yelled back, throwing his...