My Crazy Fantasy

Autorstwa DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time Więcej

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

Semi-Final

50 2 0
Autorstwa DioMcBrando

The 3 of you stand side by side as the battle begins. You attacking first as the cursor selects the attack command and you lunge forward and attack with a 3 hit combo as you deal damage and kill the first shadow.

Aerith goes next as she casts aero and sends a small gust of wind above the shadows as it spins and lifts them off the ground dealing damage when they fall.

Ventus attacks next as he attacks with wind raid as he throws his Keyblade as it flies around hitting target to target as it deals damage and returns to him. Two heartless die, leaving one left.

"Finish it off!" Aerith shouts as you look at Ventus and nod. He performs a quick blitz as he jumps and attacks a heartless by slamming his keybalde down on top of it.

As that first wave ends, more heartless spawn as you growl "I'm seriously losing my cool" Ventus stands next to you "should we just run?"

You attack the next heartless as the curser selects the magic command as you select fire and you swing your keyblade as an arch of fire flies forward and damages the next heartless.

"That will only put them off until they find us again!" Aerith says. Ventus attacks next as he performs a 3 hit combo before he returns to his spot.

Aerith casts thunder as multiple lightning strikes hit the heartless and kill 2, leaving only 2 left,

"Y/n!" Ventus shouts. You nod as you perform zanetsuken as you dash past the last 2 and kill them.

Everything goes in slow motion as the fight ends.

Then it returns to normal.

You get rid of your keyblade as ventus does the same. He runs up to you along with Aerith

"What do we do?" As he asks this questysuddenly a noise plays over the sectors various speakers in the telephone poles.

"Attention! Sector 7! Avalanche is attempting to destroy your home by dropping the plate! Please evacuate!"

"What?!" Aerith shouts as she turns and looks as multiple helicopters start flying towards the central support pillar.

You and Ventus both look as you see. Multiple explosions are going off. "Is...no" you say.

Ventus grabs your shoulder "what do we do?! What's going on?! Who's Avalanche! What's the plate?!"

You brush his arm off as you look at Aerith "Aerith, start evacuating people! Help them out!"

She looks at you "but what about you!" You shake your head "don't worry about me! Me and Ven will help the others! I doubt they are doing this. It has to be shinra"

She nods as you look at Ventus "Ven come on!" He nods "yea!" But as you move to run Aerith grabs your arm "wha-" you start to ask her a question but she pulls you in and misses you.

After a moment she pulls away "Don't get hurt!" Then she runs off as you stare at her for a second. Then ventus talks "uh-" you look at him "I'm just as confused as you"

He tilts his head "are you going to tell aq-" you grab his shoulders "Ven! Focus! Right now we gotta go!" He shake shis head "Sorry!"

You look forward at the support pillar as the explosions continue and more helicopters fly towards it.

You summon your keyblade as ventus does the same. You then start running towards the pillar as Ventus follows.

///

You and Ventus run through the streets as you make your way towards the pillar. Ventus sees the wayfinder around your neck "you still have it" he says as you nod "hasn't left my side since the day I got it!" He then looks forward "do you still have yours?"

You reply "yep! I gave it to Aqua!"

As the two of you run you get into a parking lot just a few blocks down from the pillar as shinra guards ambush you.

"Halt! You are wanted for questioning by the president himself!" You waste no time as you perform cyclone. You jump and flip sideways as you spin and fly past the guards as you kill them. You land on your feet as you slide a moment and then keep running. Ventus is right behind you.

"Why do these guys want you?!" Ventus asks. You shrug "got no idea!"

As the two of you run, 2 helicopters fly forward as multiple soldiers start dropping out and land in front of you. You stop as ventus does the same "Ven! Get going! I'll catch up!" He then to look at you "but-"

You grab his shoulder "don't worry, these guys aren't gonna take me down easily. When you reach the pillar, you'll be looking for a big guy, with a gun arm! His name is Barret! There's a very high chance he should there fighting back! And if you see a blonde guy with a sword! That's cloud he's a friend of mine!"

Ventus nods as you lay his back "get going!" Ventus runs past you as the soldiers let him through as they focus on you.

"Final warning it we will use force!" The squad leader shouts as more helicopters are inbound.

You smirk and get into your stance as you stare at them "Come and get it!"

As the battle begins, you are surrounded by a full circle of soldiers. You target the first one and perform a 3 hit combo with your keyblade as he takes damage. You return to your spot 3 soldiers open fire and shoot you. You take damage but shrug it off.

You attack another soldier as you use an item and throw a grenade at him. It explodes and kills him and his 4 friends nearby.

Then you get back in your stance as another 3 soldiers shoot you while 4 more replace the ones you killed.

"Stand down! It's no use fighting!" One of them call to you.

You growl as you look around and see that your surrounded. "It's hollow bastion all over again." Just as you get ready to attack, a weird ghost like thing flies around you "huh?" You mumble in confusion as it flies into the sky and heads towards the pillar.

You watch it leave as you get worried "what was that"

Then your shot again as you turn and get angry "fine!" You see more soldiers getting dropped off as they swarm you. "Give up!" Another soldier shouts.

You close your left fist tightly as your gauntlet glows as it travels along your body. And after a moment your wearing your keyblade armor as you point your keyblade at them "Is that all you got?!"

You then sprint towards the soldiers as their bullets bounce off your armor as you prepare to attack them.

But then 6 of those ghost things fly around you and block you from attacking "What the- MOVE!"

As you back up they force you to stand still as your keyblade armor vanished. You look at yourself "what?!" Then the ghosts fly away towards the pillar as you watch them.

As you are distracted, soldiers start firing canisters into the circle as they land around you. They start spraying some kind of gas into the air as the soldier clock buttons on their helmets as masks cover their faces.

And then you get sleepy "what-" you start to stumble "h-hang on" as the soldiers advance towards you, you swing at one but lose balance as you fall to your knees and drop your keyblade.

You then roll into your back as you lay there. Then a soldier stands above you "Target has been subdued sir" he says into his radio. "Right away" he says as he responded to something as he raises his leg and stomps on your head as everything went black.

///

You gaze at the castle in the distance. Walking down the long bridge that lead there. You were silent and focused. Your keyblade gauntlet on your arm as you walked. You didn't know where you were or why. But you jumped in the gate after Aqua against Eraqus's wishes. And you ended up here.

You walked as you heard nothing but the calming breeze flow gently around you. The clouds in the sky growing dark as the sun is covered.

Your footsteps made small noises as you walked along the stone path.

As you walk, you hear a noise as you stop and look over your shoulder.

"Well well" you turn around as someone speaks. It's a person in a black coat.

"Who are you?" You ask. The figure just scoffs "heh. I'm nobody"

You stare at him "I don't believe you" he chuckles a she puts a hand to his chest "oh dear, am I not convincing?" He shakes his head as he mocks you "Ah well. I suppose I'm not the brooding type"

You stand still as he points at you "you will remember me soon enough. Both of us" you tilt your head "you and who else?" The figure waves his hand "All in due time"

He starts walking towards you as you take a step back. On guard. The figure then walks past you as he heads for the castle "It's beautiful isn't it? A world broken. You can just feel the despair in the air"

You turn around to face him as he stops. "Alas. This world just isn't broken enough for my tastes"

You squint as you focus and take a step closer "what do you want?" He chuckles again a she quickly turns and throws an item at you. You catch it as you look at it.

"A photo?"

It was a picture of you back in your home world.

It was you crouching as 2 people stood behind you. You were in front of a large treehouse in a forest area.

"This is...me and..." you gasp as you see them "my friends. Zip and Tap"

The figure nods "uh huh" he then turns to face you fully as he puts his left hand on his hip and poses somewhat femininely "I figured you would want that back. To hold on to"

You then look up at the figure as you growl "Just who are you?! Where are my friends?!"

A portal forms behind the figure as he slowly walks backwards "closer than you think"

And his vanished as the portal closed. Leaving you alone.

You look back at the picture as you sigh and shake your head. Slipping the photo inside your jacket you continue walking to the castle.

"Zip...Tap...I miss you guys" you then pull the wayfinder aqua made for you and the others from your jacket as you look at it. It was (your favorite color) and it had your own personal emblem in the center.

"Aqua. Terra. Ven" you mumble "you guys are my new friends. I just hope I don't lose you guys too..."

You then look back up at the large castle doors as you put your wayfinder away. Then you step inside the castles main foyer as keep walking as the world goes black.

///

You lay on a table with straps as a Shinra scientist looks you over. He is watching a tablet in his arm as he checks the footage he gained.

On your face was a VR headset he placed on you after you were retrieve.

"Interesting. This boy truly is alien. He's not even from our world" he then types something "the fact that there are worlds outside of our own itself is astonishing, I do hope we can learn more from you" he looks down at you "this special be set was created to allow me to see your memories. And hopefully learn not only about where you are from, or what you've done, but as to how you got that strange weapon"

As he looks over his tablet, a buzzer sounds as he looks up. "Eh" he sighs as he walks away and sets the tablet down on a table. "What does he want now" he groans as he walks away to an elevator and leaves the room.

You remain still on the table. While on a security camera in the corner, Aerith is being held in a large cell as she looks up at the camera. She saw them bring you in before taking you to a different floor but she doesn't know which one. She is worried about you.

"Y/n" she says as she puts her hand on the glass "Fight back. Wherever you are"

*checkpoint reached. Will resume when you return*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 55 12
CLOSED (Disclaimer inside) Six teenagers, seven avatars, one life-changing adventure.
17.3K 367 35
It's all in the name...