The Shinobi Warrior (Kung Fu...

By AliceGalaxy3

What if Po teamed up with a Rebellious yet Kind-Hearted Shinobi who is the host of the powerful Nine-Tailed F... More

Mitsuko's bio
Prologue
Meeting Po
The Unexpected Event
Meeting Shifu and Furious Five / Level Zero
Words of Wisdom
The Story of Tai Lung
Argument / Abducted?
Training / Mitsuko's gone?
The Dragon Scroll / All hope seems lost
Author's Note
The Secret Ingredient
The Battle of Scroll / The Return / Epilogue
Author's Note
Ideas for The New Book
Bonus: New Faces
Bonus: Mitsuko's Training
Cover for the Book 2

Training... GONE WRONG!!!

574 9 4
By AliceGalaxy3

-The Next Day-

3rd POV

The next morning after Po and Mitsuko's training disaster. The morning gong is rung in the bell tower. The second it rings, Shifu enters the hallway of the bunkhouse. The Five burst out of their rooms and stand outside their doors, ready for inspection.

The Furious Five: Good morning master!

2 doors remains closed.

Shifu: Panda! Ryomi!

No answer.

Shifu: Panda, Ryomi! Wake up, you two!

He slides open Po and Mitsuko's doors one by one. Then he chuckles: the rooms are empty.

Shifu: (Satisfied) They quit.

-Timeskip-

Shifu walks with a bit more energy as he and the Five approach the training hall courtyard. Tigress looks equally pleased.

Viper: What do we do now, Master? With the panda and human gone, who will be the Dragon Warrior and Shinobi?

Shifu: All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time, the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed. And for the Shinobi... will figure it out later.

He opens the courtyard doors, only to find himself face-to- face with Po's butt. Shifu and the Five are taken aback.

Shifu: What are you doing here?!

Po is in the middle of the courtyard, his legs spread wide apart on two training horses. Po looks back over his shoulder to see Shifu and the Five staring at him.

Po: Hey! Huh... Good morning, Master! I just thought I'd warm up a little. [He tries to lift one leg, but fails.]

Shifu: You're stuck.

Po: Stuck?! Whaa? Pfft... stuck... does this look stuck to you... Yeah, I'm stuck.

Shifu: Now, where is your Fox Beast friend?

Po: (Points out at the left side) Here.

The Five and Shifu look at the left side but they saw nothing.

Shifu: She's not here either.

???: Yoohoo! Over there, ladies!

They look up and they saw Mitsuko was sitting down on the top of the wooden fences. She was currently now wearing a red and black crop top and a pair of black leggings which exposing her lean yet slightly toned body. Her blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail with her bangs covered her left scar eye. She had a bandage gloves around her arms to her elbows.

Mitsuko: Oh! Good morning, Master! How's your day?

Shifu: (Deadpan) Not really.

Mitsuko: (Playfully) Good? Oh well, I'm having a quite good day out there with Po. Morning exercise, right Po?

She said while doing a handstand with her arms and legs are wide open as she's doing it on the top of the walls.

Tigress felt jealous again as Mitsuko does this moves, impressively.

Sadao: Careful, Misty. Your heart pressure might get little beating now while your nervous system is started to relaxed. You might get heatstroke after you and Po are having tough workout.

Mitsuko: (Nodded)

Po: Yeah. Actually, she help me to do this some kind of exercise like she did every morning. Pretty awesome, right? (To Mitsuko) Uh, Misty, can you kinda help me here?

Shifu: (To Crane) Help him.

Crane: Oh dear.

Crane approaches, gingerly grabs Po's waistband and attempts to pull him up by flapping his wings.

Po: Maybe on three. One. Two-

Crane pulls him up and Po flops onto his back.

Mitsuko: Three.

She jumps off the wall of the courtyard by doing a flip as she landed on the ground, safely, thanks to her flexibility and agility.

Po: [Gets to his feet.] Thank you.

Crane: Don't mention it.

Po: No really, I appreci—

Crane: Ever.

Po falls silent as Crane returns to stand by the group. Mitsuko approaches him and decided to comfort him with a pat on his back.

Mitsuko: Just ignore it, Po. I think he had some bad moods today, especially Shifu.

Po: You think so?

Shifu: You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night? Or do a handstand? It takes years to develop one's flexibility... [Shifu flings two boards into the air, and Tigress steps forwards.] and years longer to apply it in combat.

Shifu snaps his fingers. Instantly, Tigress leaps up and executes a perfect split kick. Po is awestruck and Mitsuko is surprised yet impressed.

Tigress lands, glares at Po and Mitsuko, and returns to Shifu's side. Mitsuko felt uncomfortable of her negative attitude thanks to Sadao's detect negative emotions ability.

The broken chunks of board land all around Po, a large one knocking him on the head. Po picks up the piece of splintered board and hides it behind his back. Mitsuko glances at him with her eyebrow raised.

Mitsuko: Really, Po?

Shifu: Put that down! The only souvenirs we collect here are bloody knuckles and broken bones.

Mitsuko: Ooh~! Sounds like we have a challenge here. (Chuckles then smirks) Well, then, game on... For your respect. (Cracks her knuckles)

Sadao: (Worried tone) Oh boy. We're screwed up later.

Po: Yeah, excellent! [He chucks away the chunk.]

Mitsuko: (Smirks) This would be fun.

Shifu: Let's get started.

Shifu snaps his fingers. The Furious Five gather in a line in the courtyard and Viper, Po and Mitsuko face off.

Viper: Are you two ready?

Po: I was born ready—

Viper lashes out with her tail, flings Po and Mitsuko into the air and brings then crashing back down on his head while Mitsuko was on the ground.

Po: Ow! Oh...

Mitsuko: (Groans) That hurts.

Viper: I'm sorry, you two. I thought Po said he was ready!

Mitsuko: (Grunts) No, no. It's fine. He always do that when we were exercise last night. Also, you did a great job for your style.

Po: That was awesome! Let's go again. [salutes]

Mitsuko: Oh boy.

Irritated, Shifu snaps. Monkey twirls a bamboo staff. He lunges at Po and Mitsuko (also wielding a staffs) who takes a comical beating. Mitsuko tries to deflect the attack but it ends being hit at the face by the bamboo stick from Monkey.

Mitsuko: Oof!

Po and Crane prepare to spar atop the turtle bowl.

CRASH.

Po falls in and is tossed around like a sack of soup while Mitsuko balancing it and jumps as she tries to kick and punch Crane but he easily and swiftly dodges it. Crane hovers above the bowl, Mitsuko tries to kick him then she used her Fire Release at him but he dodges it. Mitsuko angrily stomping her feet causing the turtle bowl shaking. He looks to Shifu.

Angered, Shifu snaps. At this time, the sun is setting. We see a series of shots of Po and Mitsuko falling on their face (Sometimes Mitsuko dodges it) at the work of some invisible opponent, who turns out to be... Mantis.

Shifu smiles. Flat on his back, Po manages a salute. This time, Shifu has had it.

Shifu: I've been taking it easy on you, panda and Ryomi, but no more! Your next opponent... will be me.

Po: Alright! Yeah, let's go!

Mitsuko: (Grunts) Oh boy.

She stands up, she can feel her legs are wobble from the harsh training from the Five. But she can't give up easily, her face was covered with bruises and dirt as well as her body. She goes towards the five.

Sadao: We're gonna need a first aid kit for Po.

Mitsuko: I agree with you. Just look at the five.

The Five and Mitsuko exchange worried looks. Po and Shifu face off.

Shifu: Step forth.

Po doesn't even finish the step as Shifu whirls him around with no effort and and throws him to the floor pinning his arm behind him.

Mitsuko was shocked and her blue eyes are widen, seeing the small red panda master taken down the big panda, despite having a small size but with a great strength. She winces at Po at this painful fight.

Sadao: Small but terrible, right?

Mitsuko: Yeah.

Shifu: The true path to victory is to find your opponent's weakness and make him or her suffer for it.

Po: [In pain, but delighted.] Oh ho, yeah!

Mitsuko: (Sarcastically) More like, ow.

Then, Shifu glances at her. She raised her hands like she didn't do anything. Shifu then continues to give Po a painful fight. In the inside, she was so scared that she doesn't want to be next, luckily she wasn't in this painful face off.

Shifu throws Po around again.

Shifu: To take their strength and use it against them. [Shifu kicks Po repeatedly in the face. He throw him to the floor again, and grips Po by the nose.] Until they finally falls, or quits.

Po is totally inspired while Mitsuko realized that Shifu wasn't talking about anyone or something. He was talking about her and Po which makes her fist clenches in anger when Shifu started to mistreating them. Sadao comfort her by letting out a small flames out of her.

Po: [Nasally] But a real warrior never quits. Don't worry, Master, I will never quit!

At his breaking point, Shifu flings Po into the air and then leaps at him with a flying kick. Po crashes out of the door and tumbles down the steps.

To be continued...

A/N: Sorry, if this was short. I was currently doing The Owl House, Trolls, Madagascar, ATLA and Encanto Fanfictions today, also I have so many plans when The Shinobi Warrior was completed. Don't worry, The Shinobi Warrior will be continued as well. Be patient for many updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fox By K

Fanfiction

533K 15.1K 48
Completed. FOX is the most mysterious person you could ever meet. All that they know about her is that she is a girl who joined the ANBU at age 4 a...
609K 14K 68
Cover made by: DarkRose--Chan What if there's finally someone who cares about Naruto? Like a friend? Or a twin sister? ----------------- Twelve years...
1.9K 206 20
Seven years after being ripped apart, Hotaru and Isamu have reunited at last. The nine-tailed demon fox takes his human love and their daughter back...
80.9K 2.5K 41
There is a story about a young girl who is a demon that lived for almost 100 years, she never aged, never dies or gets hurt, and she can transform he...