The Boy Who Simped (h.j.p.x r...

By _rachel111_

A social media fic for Harry. That's it. Also ik my title is very creative and smart and genius and yeah๐Ÿ˜Œ Th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70*
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83*
84
85
86
87
88
89
90*
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107*
108*
110
111
112
113
114
115

109

1.9K 57 49
By _rachel111_

IRL

The next morning, Y/n woke up before Harry. She stretched, and watched him sleep peacefully for a few seconds.

"Harry," she whispered.

He continued to sleep, not even stirring.

"Harry. Harry, darling, wake up." She continued, running a hand through his hair.

He smiled softly, still "asleep".

Aw.

"HARRY! WAKE UP!"

He was so startled, he nearly fell off the bed.

"What?"

"Good morning sleepyhead," Y/n grinned.

"Why are you yelling?" He squeezed his eyes shut, and pressed his palms against them.

"I'm not yelling. You just have a massive hangover,"

"I'm sorry, I cannot comprehend anything your saying, since you're screaming at me." Harry grumbled.

"I'm not-" she stopped herself and lowered her voice, "I'm not screaming at you"

"I feel like shit," he groaned, "like I'm gonna split in two"

"Hm. Wonder why?"

"Did I drink that much?"

"You tell me," she tilted her head to the side.

"I don't even remember. All I remember is getting to the party, and everyone was happy and stuff. Because we won, of course," he smirked, "but then... oh yeah, Ron kissed Lavender, random, I know. Which made Hermione upset because-"

"What?!"

"Shhhh, no yelling," he held a finger up to her lips.

"Sorry- but what? Ron, as in Ronald Weaslton, kissed Lavender Brown?"

"Yeah."

"What the fuckkkkkk. That is very random."

"I know right? So, Hermione left and she was crying and stuff, and I went to go see if she was okay because she's my friend. Then, Ron and Lavender came in, and that made Hermione even more upset. After that, she just went up to her dorm for the rest of the night, and Ron was off doing Merlin knows what. I was left all alone, so I had one drink. And, I was like 'mmm this is great I'll have one more' and I, apparently, did not just have one more." Harry explained.

"Wow. Poor Herman. But, isn't this sort of like the Yule Ball situation?"

"Except for the fact that she technically asked Ron on a date,"

Y/n sat up quickly in shock, "What?!"

Harry groaned at her loud gasp.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, Slughorn's having this Christmas party, and, before you say anything, it's not just people in the club who are invited. But anyway, Hermione brought it up and Ron made some dumbass remark like 'oh, gonna invite Cormac then, huh?' And Hermione said, 'no, actually, I was gonna invite you' and then he goes and kisses Lavender," Harry sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Dumb fuck... Ron? Are you in here?" Y/n called out. There was no response, "ok, good."

"So... about that Christmas party..."

"What about it?" Y/n smirked, laying down on his chest.

"Do you maybe wanna come with me... as my date?"

"Hmm, I guess,"

"You guess?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, good. It will be less boring with you there."

"But, if I end up crying because of the awkwardness, I will never forgive you,"

"If it's my fault you cry, I will never forgive myself" Harry said dramatically.

"You're so cheesy. Shut up," Y/n laughed.

Harry stood up and grunted, "Ughhhh remind me to never drink again"

"I'll try" Y/n stared at him while laying on her side.

"I'm going to take a shower, but please stay here, okay?"

"No."

He stared at her blankly.

"I'm just jokingggg haha totallyyyy I'll stay here,"

"Okay, I'll be right back," he told her, gathering his clothes.

Y/n nodded, and stretched.

Harry paused at the door and looked back her, then at his shirt she was wearing, then down at himself, not wearing a shirt.

"Did we..."

"No- the fuck. I wouldn't do that if you were drunk"

"Okay- I just thought because... never mind. I'll go shower now."

"Ok, have fun!" She called sarcastically.

When Harry returned from his shower, he was happy to find Y/n was still there.

She was sitting on his bed, leaning against the headboard with her eyes closed.

She looked up when he sat down, and her eyes widened, "Harry," she said seriously.

"Yes?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm about to ask you something, and I need you to be completely honest."

"You're scaring me."

"Promise you'll be honest."

"Ok, ok I promise," he put up his hands in surrender.

"Have you started calling yourself, 'The Halfblood Prince'?"

"Wha- no. No."

"Oh thank god!"

"Where did you hear that?"

"Well, I was laying down on your pillow. And, I was like, 'why is this pillow so damn hard?' There was a book underneath, and I recognized it as your special potions book. Don't worry, I didn't steal your cheat sheets and such, I just opened it to the first page, and I saw that name, and I was like, 'what the fuck'. But, it's not you, so yay."

"You were snooping?" He gasped.

"I was not! But, I learned that you're a thief," she held up another book.

"Where'd you find that?" He chuckled nervously.

"Don't worry about that. Why are you stealing from me, Potter?"

"I just want to read it, so we can watch the movie," he explained.

"Sure..."

"Hey, I only borrowed it. That's the only thing I took."

She looked down at his wrist, which was still bearing her elastic. He quickly put his hand behind his back.

"Anyways, Ronnie McDonnie brought us some breakfast, because he knew how hungover you'd be," she pointed at the plate full of food, "He got the good stuff too," she pointed at her favourite pastry.

"How many was there when he first brought it?"

"...three"

"You left one for me, awww how nice," he cooed.

"Yeahhh totally wasn't gonna eat it too. Nope. Nosiree."

"Thanks" he grinned and took a bite.

"I'll still eat that."

"Well, I wanna see why it's so amazing," he took another bite, "holy fucking shit."

"I know right?"

"I think I love this more than you"

"I would be mad, but I love it more than you too. Just kidding. Fuck you for that." Y/n moved away from him.

"I'm sorry," he laid down on her lap.

"I will temporarily forgive you, if you let me play with your hair," she grinned giddily, reaching for his wet hair.

He nodded happily. Harry didn't understand why she liked playing with his hair so much, but he wasn't complaining. He knew that lately he had been pretty bitchy to everyone around him. On mornings when he woke up feeling particularly bitchy, he would try to avoid Y/n, not wanting to snap at her.

She tried styling his hair, and braiding it, which didn't work very well. He just laid there, with one arm wrapped around her waist and a soft smile on his face.

Y/n grabbed a fistful of hair with each hand and tugged gently, "make me some pasta, bitch."

"Are you referencing that rat movie? The little cartoon chef rat?"

"A movie you've actually seen?" She gasped.

"I watched it at Ron's house a few years ago," he explained, "I'm not allowed to watch TV at my aunt and uncle's house. 'No television for the freaky orphan boy who lives under the stairs'."

"You live under the stairs?!"

"Shh shh shhhh. And yes, I used to. I thought you knew"

"No the fuck I didn't."

She pulled his up so he was sitting and hugged him.

"I'm guessing living under stairs wasn't very fun?" She mumbled jokingly.

"No, it was amazing actually. Had some little spider friends, woke up covered in dust. It was wonderful... brilliant" he giggled.

"Well, as bad as I feel for you, and your childhood spent under the stairs, I have to get back to my dorm."

"Nooooooo. Why?" He whined.

"Willy needs me."

"Willy's a cat."

"Quite a codependent cat, actually. He was very grateful that I was spending all of yesterday laying down and cuddling him. And when you texted me, and I had to leave, I made sure to show Willy your picture and tell him that it was your fault I was going." Y/n slowly got up while she was talking.

"But he was starting to like me."

"Hm, that's too bad."

"Can you come back later. You can bring Willy." Harry offered.

"Maybe. I'm keeping this shirt by the way. Bye," she kissed his forehead.

He waved sadly as she exited the door. Once she was gone, he pulled the covers over his head, suffering the consequences of his drinking the previous night.

When Y/n opened the door to her dorm, Willy immediately trotted towards her.

"He's been sitting there waiting for you and meowing all morning," Zhara informed her.

"My child missed me." Y/n crouched down to pet Willy.

She picked him up and placed him down on her bed. Zhara was staring at her with judging eyes.

"Nothing happened." Y/n answered the unspoken question.

Zhara nodded in approval.

A/n- boring chapter😻😻😻

I START SCHOOL IN A WEEK AND ONE DAY AHYHHABHEHSBHSHDH
#absolutelypissingmyselfbecauseimterrified

I HAVE MORE CHARKY SLEEPING PHOTOS

she's very lazy she literally slept all day today😐

ANYWAYS I. L. Y. 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️😻😻😻🤭🤭🫶🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 1.6K 66
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
189K 5.3K 34
STOP I WROTE THIS SO LONG AGO BUT I STILL HOPE YOU ENJOY๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿซถ This story has almost no smut, just LOTSSS of fluff. There is swearing in this book. It'...
49.8K 1.1K 11
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoyyyy!) Y/n, a girl who co...
36K 909 83
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...