Excite Me.

Από Glarchii

Alexandro was a wealthy ceo of his own firm, with everything he could ever dream of. The money, the cars, the... Περισσότερα

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

15

1K 27 4
Από Glarchii

I leaned against the hood of my car, nervously checking my phone for the tenth time in the past two minutes. I was parked out front of Raines apartment, waiting for him to come down. It was officially 5PM, and I wanted to get started on shopping now so we have time to look around first.

After a couple more minutes, Raine finally stepped outside. He just had on a pair of leggings, a cropped loose tee, and a pair of high top white converse, his hair in a missy bun on top of his head. He wore a large cross body bag, which I'm assuming has all his things in it he needs to get ready for tonight.

I smiled, opening the passengers side door for him. "Hi, I was getting nervous that you were standing me up." I said as he walked up to me. I grabbed him around the waist, pulling him in for a kiss.

"Sorry, I wanted to make sure I had everything. You have mirrors at your place right?" He asked.

"Of course what am I a caveman?" I asked.

"Just making sure, sometimes men don't have mirrors at their houses, they just wing it." He said shrugging. Do I really look like a guy who just wings it?

"Get in, let's go." I said.

"Yes Sir." He said, hopping in. I closed the door for him, going around to the drivers side and climbing in.

"Do you have anywhere you wanted to go first?" I asked him.

"I'm, just to the mall is fine, I don't want to spend too much just for one night." He said.

"Why would you be paying? I invited you out, the least I could do is pay for you. Get whatever you want." I said. He opened his mouth to protest, but I continued. "And don't try to argue with me, I want this to be fun for you, don't worry about price tags just get what you want."

To be one hundred percent honest, I've already purchased an outfit for him. It's already ready in a gift box and waiting at my apartment. I know whatever is at the mall won't be appropriate for the club, at least not the one we're going to, so I went earlier today to purchase it.

"Are you sure?" He asked timidly, but I could see in his face he was excited by the thought of having no budget at the mall.

"Absolutely, now let's go." I said, reaching over to grab his hand as I pulled away from his apartment building.

◎◎◎◎◎

We spent all day at the mall, probably hit every single store. Raine was absolutely elated. He was a bit shy at first, nervously looking at price tags whenever he looked at something he liked. Eventually he realized I really will buy him whatever he wishes, and he went crazy. We got things from regular clothing stores like Hollister, H&M, Pacsun, and other casual stores. He also went into the jewelry stores to take a gander, but he only ended up choosing a bracelet and necklace set from pandora. I made him choose the authentic gold set, so go with his Cartier bracelets. He even ventured into Victorias Secret, but he refused to let me go inside with him.
I waisted so badly he would let me go in with him and choose something, but didn't force it.

The one thing I'm proud of though, I got him to buy a bag from Louis Vuitton. He was trying to act like he didn't want it at first, but with a little convincing he was onboard.

After shopping we are a nice dinner at a local steakhouse, has a few glasses of wine, and headed back to my apartment.

"I'm so sorry." Raine repeated for the millionth time as the concierge carried his shopping bags from the elevator to my front door.

"Stop apologizing, he's a strong guy he's alright." I said to Raine. I handed the concierge a twenty and he thanked me, going back to the elevator.

"I still feel bad." He grumbled. I laughed, picking up the bags the concierge just put down in my right hand, taking my keys out with my left. "I'm excited to see your place."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, raising a brow at him. He nodded, shuffling anxiously on his feet.

"Well get ready, here it is." I said, pushing the door open. I watched as his eyes lit up as he stepped inside, drinking it all in. He did a full 360 spin, smiling brightly.

"You like it?" I asked, setting the bags down, walking over to him. I kissed his lips hard, letting my hands trail up and down his body, paying close attention to his backside. I groaned inwardly, but pulled away from him.

Behave Alexi, as horny as I am to have him standing in my living room, I don't want to scare him away. I watched as he looked around again before turning back to me.

"I love it."

◎◎◎◎◎

𝔸𝕀ℕ𝔼

I walked into the penthouse apartment, almost gasping at I walked through the threshold. After getting through the narrow foyer, it opened up to a large open floor plan. There was one wall that was all exposed brick, and the windows were large and industrial looking. He had it decorated so nicely, chic but also livable, with a large sectional and TV to the right, and a large kitchen and dining area to the left.

The kitchen was all black, with black marble countertops, a large kitchen island in the center. It was gorgeous, I couldn't even imagine living in a place as beautiful as this.

"This is so nice, very Sex and the City." I said.

"I've heard that before." He said laughing. C'mon, I'll show you where my bedroom is. I have a surprise for you."

I felt my nerves spike, following in silence as we made our way to his bedroom. He pushed the door open, exposing the large bedroom. He had huge windows in here as well, long cascading drapes flowing in the wind. There was a huge bed in the center, adorned with comfy looking pillows and the most luxurious comforter I ever seen. I just wanted to jump in face first.

He had other things around the room, a large mirror, a soft rug, so sort of large dresser looking thing off to the right. Off in the back corner was an entrance to a walk in closet, and I made a mental note to go snoop through it at some point.

He put my bags down next to the entrance to the walk in closet, stepping inside. I just stood there awkwardly, waiting for him to reappear. He walked out, and not with a present, but with a clean towel, new loofa, and a pair of slippers. "I know you might've brought your own stuff, but I wanted to give you this just in case."

"Thank you." I said, taking my crossbody off and placing it on the ground, taking the clean toiletries. I dug through my duffel for a little, taking out what I needed. "I'll go now."

"Take your time." He said, sitting on the bed. I went into the large bathroom, closing the door behind me. It was spacious. The shower especially, you could probably fit five people in there easily.

I placed my things down, using my phone to put on some music. I climbed into the large shower, the steam filling the bathroom quickly. I helped myself to all the fancy soaps he had available, making the bathroom smell like you just stepped into a lush.

I used the razor I brought to shave literally everything until I was smooth as a baby's bottom, and used my shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair. Once done in the shower I got out, using my blow dryer to blow my hair out.

I put the towel around me, stepping out of the hot bathroom. Alexi was on the bed, laying back on the pillows, scrolling on his phone. I took the opportunity white he wasn't watching to slip on some underwear under to towel I had on. I hung the towel up over the bathroom door, turning it him.

"Do you have anywhere I can do my hair and makeup?" I asked.

"You can do it in the bathroom if you want, or I have a full length mirror in my walk in closet, you can sit on the floor in there. I don't have like a vanity or anything that you can sit at, I'm sorry my love." He said.

"It's fine, I don't have one either, just a hand held mirror I use at the house. But I'll just sit on the floor in your closet, I like doing my makeup that way as well." I said smiling.

"Okay, no worries." He said. I dragged my duffel into his walk in closet, drinking in the sight as I walked in. On one wall he had all his shirts and pants in order by color, his shoes all on display. On the other wall towels and things, folded shirts and shorts. And in the back corner was the full length mirror.

I sat down on the carpeted floor in front of the mirror, looking at my hair. It was just blown out, nothing special, but I was thinking of surprising Alexi by wearing my hair extensions today. I haven't worn them in a while, but I decided to wear them today. I used to have really long hair, being Filipino I just have naturally beautiful hair, but I cut it not too long ago to try to switch it up. I'm kind of regretting it now, but it'll grow back.

I did my hair, going for a voluminous curly look.
After fidgeting with the curls and using a ton of hairspray, I put my hair in big curlers and moved on to the makeup.

I decided to go for the classic black smokey eye, black in the waterline and whisky extensions. I kept the rest of my face in a sort of natural beat with sharp contour to balance out the intense eyes. Once I was finished I took the curlers out fussing with it until it looked the way I wanted it to.

I took a few selfies for Instagram, making sure not to not show anything below the waist. Now that the fun is over...

I looked back to make sure he wasn't coming, then ripped open my duffel bag open. Alexi had taken me to the mall and let me go crazy, but the one store I wouldn't let him take me in was Victoria's Secret.

I bought a sexy pair of black panties. I don't know what overcame me, but I thought I should wear them tonight. Not that I expect him to be taking them off of me or anything, but I don't know, just in case?

I also brought some stuff for sleeping, I didn't know if he was going to ask me to sleep over, but I'm secretly hoping that he does.

I don't know what's gotten into me recently. Agreeing to go to some sex club, dressing in sexy underwear secretly hoping to get them taken off by the end of the night, it's all unlike me.

But Alexi is different, he makes me feel so feminine and sexy when I'm around him, like I can do anything. Maybe that's why I've been so eager to step out of my comfort zone, because Alexi is there every step of the way. This past two weeks has been the most exciting thing that's happened to me for a long time, and I'm going to drink in every moment, I deserve to be happy. I'm tired of fighting it.

I switch over to the underwear, shoving the boxers I had on back into the bag. After fussing with my hair one last time, and adjusting myself in the panties, I left the closet.

I walked out of the closet sheepishly, feeling exposed. The panties were smaller than I expected, and if I got any sort of hard I was sure to pop right out of them.

Alexi stood, his eyes locked on me. He walked up to me, grabbing me and kissing me lightly, as to not mess up the gloss on my lips. "Beautiful." He muttered, running his fingers up and down my bare back. "You're doing this to me on purpose aren't you."

"Where's my present?" I asked, shuddering under his touch. Now is not the time to get frisky, I need to get dressed! There will be plenty of time for that later...

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself." He said smirking. He went over to his big ass closet, disappearing inside before reappearing with a large black box, adorned with a large red ribbon. I did not see that when I was in there...

He placed it on the bed, smiling widely. "I hope it's the right size, I just assumed." He said.

"I'm sure it will." I said, walking up to the box. My hands were itching to rip this open, I was curious what he had chosen for me, also nervous. But I took it slow, untying the ribbon patiently.

I lifted up the lid of the box, and was met with a beautiful corset.  It was gorgeous, I've never seen anything like this before. It was a regular corset for women, with boning and a soft silk material, with a super soft lining , so soft that I couldn't tell what it was made out of. But over that silken material, and a lace that was so delicate, it looked like it was hand made. Even someone like me who doesn't know much about fabrics and designing and the like, I could tell, this was an intricate lace design.

"Oh my god." I said, picking it up. I turned it around and the lacing up the back making me gasp audibly. It was laced up with a red ribbon, so vibrant and crimson against the black corset. It was laced in a way that I'd never seen before. "Oh my god."

"What? Do you like it?" Alexi asked worriedly.

"This is gorgeous, thank you so much." I said, smiling. Oh yeah, I'm about to eat the girls up with this.

"I'm happy you like it." He said smiling. "I'll help you put things on if you like, unless you know how to tie a corset by yourself."

"No I don't, thank you." I said, handing the corset over to him.

"Okay, step into this. I don't want to undo the lacing the consultant did for me." He said. "Can do it, but not like this."

I walked over to him, holding onto his shoulder as he helped me step into the corset. He pulled it up on my body, righting the corset to shape to my body. It gave me a small cleavage, which made me pout a little, maybe I should start going to the gym.

"Okay, fishnets or thigh highs?" He asked me. Fishnets or thigh highs? With this? Probably fish nets.

"Fish nets." I said. He nodded, helping me into the stockings. I didn't need the help with those, but he seemed eager to help me get dressed so I didn't protest.

He handed over the last piece of clothing, a pair of extremely short shorts, made out of a leathery, spandexy, latex kind of material. He helped me into those as well, smiling down at me after I was all finished up.

"You...look like a woman." He said in an even tone. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I can't tell.

"Is that bad?" I asked, walking over to his full length mirror so I could look at myself. He was right, I did look very much female. I already have a feminine shape and face, but with a beat face and my extensions you aren't able to tell, the only clue being my flat chest.

"Damn, I look good." I said, smiling a little bit. The corset did wonders for my shape, snatching my waist in, making my shape more dramatic. The shorts were very short yet low rise, but they made my legs look longer, which is something I appreciate because I'm very short.

"You really do. I don't know, maybe we should stay home." Alexi said, his eyes ravaging me from where he stood.

"Oh no no honey, I'm leaving in this." I said, turning around to look at my butt and give it a little smack. Yeah, it's fat. "Somebody gunna see me."

"I see you." He said laughing.

"I mean other people." I said laughing, flipping my hair back and forth, giving it some more volume. Ugh, I really did that. I look so good, it feels good. I've only gone out to the club a handful of times, I just turned 21 at the end of last year, so I haven't had many chances to really go out. I've been to a weddings before, and I've gone to parties of course, but those were like teenage ragers, this is completely different.

"I don't want other people to look at you." He said, walking up behind me, grabbing a handful off my ass. "You do look absolutely delectable though."

"Don't be stingy. The world needs to see me". I joked.

"Mhmm." He hummed, leaning down to place a kiss on my cheek. "I'm gunna get dressed really quick and then we'll get ready to go."

I watched as he disappeared into the bathroom, and once I heard the water going I got up, taking a few pictures on the mirror. I'm going to have to show Louis later, he's going to gag. He's never seen me like this before.

After waiting a little while he came out of the bathroom, nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. I had to stop myself from staring, but it was hard. He was so fit, like I don't think I've ever seen anyone with a body like this, only on TV shows. Tight abs, bulging biceps, and he had a tattoo that went up his side up to his ribcage, text that I couldn't read from this distance.

He grabbed a separate, smaller towel, drying his hair off. It was weird to see it when it wasn't all slicked back and perfect, but I liked it, it was giving me young Johnny Depp vibes.

"Stare much?" He asked smirking. Jesus, he's so handsome.

"I wasn't." I lied looking away. He laughed, and I heard a little rustling around before I turned to look at him again. He had on a pair of boxers, and was shoving his leg into these pleather jeans. Once he got them on he just pulled out a plain black short sleeve shirt, that was skin tight.

"Why is your outfit so basic?" I teased.

"I don't have to look good, you're the main event." He said, running his hand through his hair a few times.

"You should leave it like that." I said, pointing. "Your hair, I mean.

"Like this?" He asked, making a face. I giggled at this, his face looking silly.

"Yeah, it's cute." I said.

"Just cute?" He asked.

"It's sexy." I corrected. "Just do it."

"If you like it I'll leave it." He said smiling. He walked over to me, leaning down to kiss me lightly on the lips. "Are you ready my love?"

"Yes Sir." I said, putting some socks and my docs that I brought with me.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" He said, jogging into the closet. After a few moments he came out with shoes on, and a large white bag. "Your other present. It's going to start getting cold soon, so I bought this."

I took the bag, gasping as I pulled out the baddest fur coat I've ever seen in the flesh. It was pure white, white as snow, and soft as all hell. "Holy shit, this isn't real is it?" I asked.

"Of course not, I'm not that sick." He said. I nodded, throwing it on. Oh yeah, I'm in my bad bitch era. I did a little spin, making Alexi chuckle with amusement.

"It's so soft, I love it. Thank you Alexi." I said. He smiled warmly, grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Anything for you." He said.

"Okay, now I'm ready."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Synthetic Darkness (MFM) Από Tillie Newman

Γενικό Φαντασίας

1.1M 32.1K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...
34.1K 1.4K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
216K 3.3K 61
PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his company, doing the same exact thing day...
256K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...