Psycho State

Af Srijani_Edition

This is a fanfic by Srijani_Edition. Nothing relates to real life. The whole city is alarmed! Innocent girls... Mere

Character Sketch And Trailer
SKM Murder (1)
Cheat, Murdered! (2)
Bell's palsy (3)
The Meet (4)
The Red Obsession (5)
The Stare (6)
Who was there? (7)
Real Love Or Fake Love? (8)
The Scream (9)
The Unbelievable Thing (11)
Sinking (12)
Fees, Who Gives It? (13)
Brother like (14)
Love Is Trust (15)
Cursed Night (16)
The Favorite Color (17)
The Memory (18)
Abhishek Crying (19)
His Sins (20)
S and A (21)
Facing The Truth (22)
The End (23)

Scary (10)

868 51 3
Af Srijani_Edition

Avneet was shocked to hear the scream! She understood that it was Siddharth's scream! She knocked the door more hard!

Avu: [scared and desperate] Siddharth! Siddharth! Open the door!! I'm Avneet! What happened? Open the door!!

Everyone came out from their room in the corridor!

Students: [surprised] She is from CID right? Why is she here? What happened?

Sm1: Ma'am you are from CID! Right? Why are you here?

Avu: [looked] Open this door anyway!!!

Sm2: How will we Open? What's this?

Avu: Siddharth screamed! I'm breaking this door!

Sm3: Ma'am you can't do this!

Buy before saying anything else Avneet shooted the knob of the door and it broke! Everyone was looking in a surprised look!

Avneet rushed inside the room and saw Siddharth was sitting on his bed holding his knees and crying like anything!

Avu: Baby!! What happened? Oh God!

Avneet went to him and hugged him tightly! Siddharth hugged her back and sobbed.

Sid: [mumbled] Snake... there's a snake...

Avu: [looked around] Snake? What? Where is Snake? What are you telling? Where is Snake?

Siddharth grabbed Avneet tightly! Avneet then suddenly noticed Siddharth's phone falling in the corner!

Avu: Baby you threw the mobile?

Avneet tried to came out of his grip but Siddharth didn't let her!

Avu: Let me bring the mobile!

Sid: [desperate and scared] No! No! Don't bring it! Don't bring it! Snake! Snake!

Avu: Baby... where is snake?

Sid: [clutches his head] I am feeling scared!

Avu: Okay come with me! You want some water? Oh I can't understand what to do!?

Avneet grabbed Siddharth and somehow brought him in the corridor but suddenly Siddharth fainted in her arms..

Avu: [screamed] Siddharth!?!?!? What's happening to you?

Crowd: What's happening? What happened to this guy suddenly?

Avneet checked his heart rate and found it slow.. She was quite panicked.. She called up Abhishek...

Avu: Hello! Hello! Please come here!

Abhi: Avneet? What happened? Why are you so panicked?

Avu: I'll tell you later! Please come soon! Please! I beg you!

Abhi: Okay okay calm down Avneetay! Tell me where to come?

Avu: SKM College!

Abhishek came there with in half an hour! He saw the crowd and thought What's fishy inside! He entered through the crowd and finally reached Avneet! He was shocked! He saw Avneet was sitting in the corridor with Siddharth in her lap and Avneet was rubbing his hands!

Abhi: Avneetay!?

Avu: [looked] Abhishek see what happened to him?

Abhi: Oh God!? Is he breathing?

Avu: Yes but his heart rate is slow!

Abhi: Relax! Relax! Let me see! Have you sprinkled water?

Avu: No!

Abhi: Okay come with me in the car!

Abhishek grabbed Siddharth by his legs and neck and brought him to his car! Avneet sat on the car and took Siddharth's head on her shoulder!

Abhishek sprinkled water on his face and suddenly he got back his sense...

Sid: [jerk] Snake!!!! Snake!!!!!

Avu: Calm down baby! Please! What happened? Tell me!

Sid: [sobbed] No... I can't.. You will laugh at me....

Avu: Why? Why will I laugh at you? Please tell me...

Sid: Actually I was watching some videos on YouTube and then I between a advertisement of Discovery came! And it showed a snake... I'm very scared of snakes.. that's why... I become very restless and often faint...

Avu: [cuddled him] Awww it's okay! Now you aren't feeling scared na?

Sid: [lowered his face] Yes I'm..

Avu: It's okay! [Hugged him tight and caressed him]

After sometime when she broke the hug she saw he slept.. Abhishek and Avneet looked at each other and smiled...

Abhi: He is so cute while sleeping!

Avu: Yes my baby is the cutest in this whole universe!

Abhi: Okay let's take him to your home! He may feel scared to live alone today!

Avu: I was also thinking the same!

Abhi: [smirked] Of course you will think!

Avu: Hehhe! But what about that crowd?

Abhi: Leave it! We will manage later! By the way did you know that he has this extreme and overwhelming fear for snakes?

Avu: No! Not all all! But Abhishek he is okay na? I mean does he need doctor?

Abhi: Relax he will be fine! Just let him take some rest!

Avu: Okay then start the car!

Abhishek dropped Avneet and Siddharth in her home!

Avu: Abhishek now do another help to me....

Abhi: Yeah I know! I've to take him to second floor through stairs to you room's bed! Right?

Avu: Absolutely right! [Laughed]

Abhi: [sighed] Oh my poor back!

Abhishek made him lay one the bed...

Avu: Thank You Senior inspector! This is work of CID! Helping people!

Abhi: Yeah Yeah I know! Okay bye now! Good Night!

Avu: [stopped him] No! No! Today we three will have dinner together! At my home!

Abhi: Really? Okay miss! I'm ready!

After the dinner was ready, Avneet went to wake up Siddharth.. She started ticking him...

Avu: Baby!! It's dinner time!! Wake up!! Wake up!!

Sid: [laughing] Don't do like this!! Please!! Okay okay I'm getting up!!

[In the dinner table]

Everyone hopped on food...

Abhi: Siddharth do you have Ophidiophobia?

Sid: [looked at him] Who are you?

Avu: Sid... how can you forget? He is Abhishek da!!

Sid: And who is he?

Avu: Don't you really remember?

Abhi: It's okay! Siddharth I'm Senior Inspector Abhishek from CID and Avneet's friend!

Sid: Ohhhh....

Abhi: Do you?

Sid: No I am scared of all the reptiles.. I've herpetophobia...

Avu: Why didn't you share this with me?

Sid: Never this topic arised!

[Hey sweet peoples, hope you liked this chapter!!! Let's see what will happen next]

Who is the murderer?

Why someone will kill a girl like Anushka?

Is Ayaan a suspect?

How will CID solve the case?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

186K 7.5K 59
this story for my sidneet this is my first fanfic pls vote me Introduce....👇👇👇👇👇 Siddharth: a hottest guy of his college belongs from a respecte...
299K 18.5K 98
A story between a mafia queen and a normal and innocent boy! ♥ The girl is strong, fierce and not afraid of anything or anyone. She is the queen of t...
34.3K 2.2K 30
A movie star hires a normal middle class girl to pretend her for a week but everything gets complicated when the movie star's boyfriend actually fell...
93.7K 8.6K 49
A story of complicated friends who hide things from each other....Have many secrets in their hearts....They show their hard side to each other hiding...