AGAINST THE TIDE Book #2

By jmhallewell

Marcelle and Vittoria are on a path that challenges their union and choice to be in love. Will they cave into... More

Author's Note
Cast
Prologue
Chapter One: For Love
Chapter Two: Locked Doors
Chapter Three: Incompetence
Chapter Four: Succumbing
Chapter Five: An Admission
Chapter Six: It's A Sin
Chapter Seven: Intention
Chapter Eight: Ex Wife
Chapter Nine: Aged Fine Wine
Chapter Ten: Untold Secrets Part 1
Chapter Eleven: Understanding
Chapter Twelve: An Older Friend
Chapter Thirteen: The Sister
Chapter Fourteen: The Siblings
Chapter Fifteen: The Bid
Chapter Sixteen: Si Signor
Chapter Seventeen: She Loves Me
Chapter Eighteen: He Loves Me Too!
Chapter Nineteen: Labelled
Chapter Twenty: Reactions
Chapter Twenty One: Silence
Chapter Twenty Two: Solved
Chapter Twenty Three: Precedence
Chapter Twenty Four: Untold Secrets Part 2
Chapter Twenty Five: In Marseilles Part 1
Chapter Twenty Six: In Marseilles Part 2
Chapter Twenty Seven: Rehab
Chapter Twenty Eight: The Parents
Chapter Twenty Nine: Welcome Home
Chapter Thirty: Home Is Best
Chapter Thirty One: The Hit
Chapter Thirty Two: Messages For You
Chapter Thirty Three: Transition
Chapter Thirty Four: Her Jealousy Part 1
Chapter Thirty Five: She's Back
Chapter Thirty Six: Little Diavolo
Chapter Thirty Seven: It's Personal
Chapter Thirty Eight: Ciao Chica
Chapter Thirty Nine: Her sisters
Chapter Forty: Her Jealousy Part 2
Chapter Forty One: A Good Day?
Chapter Forty Two: Unexpected
Chapter Forty Three: Red Part 1
Chapter Forty Four: Red Part 2
Chapter Forty Six: A Good Streak
Chapter Forty Seven: A Dream
Chapter Forty Eight: Wake Up Dear
Chapter Forty Nine: The Parking Lot Beef
Chapter Fifty: Too Many Hands
Chapter Fifty One: The Mothers
Chapter Fifty Two: Bickering Pair
Chapter Fifty Three: Love Me Forever Part 1
Chapter Fifty Four: Love Me Forever Part 2
Chapter Sixty: Love Me Forever Part 3
Epilogue

Chapter Forty Five: Love Me Forever

540 69 56
By jmhallewell

Marcelle's POV
"I'm close! Per favore let me come!"

I can hear her and I badly want to watch her hit her climax but tonight, she will only climax once, with me. When we both hit it at the same time.

I have to stop. It's time to take my trophy. I have been patient. She's looking dazed, almost high. She's so out of it that she won't have time to protest. I trust Vee but in regard to intimacy, she's flaky. She will not flake out on me tonight.

I don't have protection. I don't think she's safe. Fuck it. I don't care. If a kid comes along so be it but this moment will not pass.

In a split second, I held my hard rock member and I pushed part of it in. I did it fast. Fuck she's tight!

"M-Marcelle... Marcelle!" I she pushed against my chest. I cannot allow her to be free of me. We cannot separate because she will run. I will not chase her around with a raging hard on. No. "Marcelle..."

"Relax. It's okay. Vee, it's okay. Relax."

If she doesn't relax she will surely crash me. She's small and the more she fidgets around, the tighter she gets.

"You are..."

"Yes I am." I observed her beautiful face. She's never been more beautiful than she is now!

"I can't..."

There it is. She wants to bail on me.

"You will." I settled deeper into her, feeling nothing but hot tight wetness enveloping me. "There you go... good girl. Take it. Take it." I kissed her sweet mouth to calm her. Over a year of games and it culminates to this. I will say anything and give anything to have her lay still and allow me to plough her virgin land mercilessly. "Bambina, relax. Let me take care of you. It's going to be okay."

"I can't..."

"It's too late for you. You're no longer a virgin bambina. There's no point in stopping." I restrained her wrist above her head. Her chest rose sharply. I pushed the rest of my hardness into her. She screamed out and jerked her body up to meet me.

Perfect! We should stay like this, locked in this hot embrace, our bodies one... forever like this. I love it! I love her!

"Marcelle per favore."

"Hush now. We can't undo this. You're mine now. You're really mine." I kissed her to silence her. No more protests. I only want to drown in her moans. I want her screams to fuel me.

I tore my lips away for a moment to gaze at the haunting young beauty in my arms. I have tasted the sweetest drug and I am sure I'll be addicted.

"I love you Vittoria. You don't know how much this means to me."

I released her wrists, grabbed the headboard with one hand, the other resting on the soft bed. I slammed into her and in return, I felt the wrath of her nails on my back. I groaned out to match her scanty screams. I kept at it, hungrily devouring the sweetness she has withheld from me for over a year. I have earned this. It's mine. She's mine and even if she leaves my back without any skin, I will savour this like it's the last indulgence I'll ever have.

I should have jerked off before this. I haven't been with a woman for so long. I can already feel myself getting closer and closer to a release. I don't want it to be fast. It can't be.

I pulled out of her suddenly. She sat up , bringing her knees together. Her brown eyes remain wide with shock and excitement. I should have jerked off before this if I knew she would be giving in. I should be using protection to lessen the sensations I'm feeling inside her.

I tucked my hands behind her calves and pulled her down, close to me.

My lips indulged in hers, coaxing her to relax. She is giving in again, wrapping her arms around me. I eased myself into her again, slipping through inch by inch with our eyes locked deeply. Her nails are sinking into my shoulder. I guided her until she had her legs wrapped around me. "You're doing good." I whispered roughly. "Good girl... good girl... sweet girl..."

I'm close yet again.

I can't hold off.

I lay her down, tucking my hand under one of her legs and delivering deep thrusts without any restraint. She's tightening. She's climaxing. I'm close too! So close!

I have no intention of pulling out.

"Bambina."

"Si!" She answered immediately.

"You have my permission."

She hit her high first and I followed with my final thrusts weakening until my body stilled from exhaustion.

We looked into each other's eyes, slowly bringing our breathing down to slow satisfied still. We shared a smile. Small at first and then we laughed at the same time.

"We did that." She whispered.

"Yes we did. Finally. I loved it." I pulled away gently. She frowned a little. The proof of her virtue is on me. "I loved it."

"I loved it too." She whispered. I felt her warm hands on my face. "Love me forever Marcelle."

"Love me forever Vittoria." I whispered.

I pulled her close to me. She's facing the window. Her naked warmth is exactly what I want to feel from now. I have her heart. I have her body. Now I will give her my name. 

*
The sound of a knock on the door woke me up.

Vee is still asleep in my arms. Last night was not a dream. We did make love. I smiled to myself. Now that the line is crossed, there will be no restraint.

I reached for my wrist watch. It's 6am in the morning. Who the hell is up after they partied all night?

I picked up my pants and pulled them on quickly.

"Rocco."

"Buongiorno signor. Come."

I followed him through the quiet hallway. Rocco is not a morning person. I feel concerned that he's awake.

"What's wrong?" I asked once we entered an office and he closed the door.

"I'm sorry to wake you but it couldn't wait. It's Juan."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He offered me a SAT phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey! I'm so sorry to wake you up so early. When I called I thought you would be awake. Rocco said you were sleeping and he had to wake you. I don't have long. I just wanted to tell you congratulations on your engagement. It's a step in the right direction."

"Thank you. Are you all right? Do you need anything? Where are you?"

"I'm in Mexico but on transit. I won't be here any longer."

"Still chasing Diego Fernandez?"

"Yeah."

"Take care of yourself. I want to see you again. Don't forget that your fiancee is pregnant. That kid will need you. You have to come back Juan Carlos."

"I will. I'm all right. I'm with Domingo."

"That is not comforting but it's better than nothing. If you need my help, ask."

"I provoked this when I took his kid. I'll finish it. You stay out of it and tell Kei to stay out of it too. Tell her to not get involved. It's my fight."

"I'll tell her. Love you kid."

"Me too. I'm around people. I won't say it."

I chuckled to myself.

"Ciao Juanito."

He disconnected the call.

"Do you agree that Kei should stay out of it?" He asked me.

"Hell no. I want her all over this. Juan is young and too confident. When I spoke to Reina, I felt something really dark coming from her. She hasn't asked about Juan. Not even once. She must know her boyfriend is after her son and she didn't say anything. The biggest mistake we can make is to underestimate this situation. We cannot underestimate anything. I want Reina followed. Send your best. I want 24 hour reports. I want her phone tapped. I want surveillance Rocco. We will not underestimate anything."

Vittoria's POV
A smile is lingering on my face.

I feel warmth on my skin. It must be morning already. I opened my eyes slowly to see bright light from the window. It is a sunny day. The sea is still blue. The mountains are still green but something changed last night. It's in the soreness between my legs. Last night, I gave my body. It must have pleased him.

I turned slowly but he's not there.

Where did he go?

I stretched out to pick the wrist watch from the nightstand on his side of the bed. It's 2pm I'm the afternoon.

"I slept in. Dio! It's so late!" I got out of bed to peek through the large window. The area around the fire pit is empty. There are bottles of alcohol and glasses and plates lying around. They must have partied till late at night.

I turned only to be alarmed by the little patch of blood on the sheets. "Ay no!"

I put on a robe quickly and pulled the sheets. I'll clean them before we leave. Or I take them with me and pay for them. Si. I take them with me. I stashed them in the suitcase quickly as though to hide my deeds. As I was zipping the suitcase, a soft knock sounded on the closed doors.

"Come in!" I called but the person knocked again. I opened the door to see Nerina. "Ciao bambina. What's wrong?"

"Can you talk?" She asked me.

I looked over my shoulder before I let her in.

"What is it?"

"Congratulations. I didn't get to say it yesterday. I mean that is what I'm supposed to say, right?"

I closed the bedroom door. "Not if you don't mean it. But it's the polite thing to say."

"I was a little shocked. I don't know why I'm still getting shocked. The next thing is a wedding, right?"

"Why don't you sit?" I patted the bed. It is a bare mattress.

Her eyes dropped to the suitcase I was zipping. "I'm all up for being bad, but stealing bed sheets... that is low."

We shared a brief laugh. I will not tell her why the sheets are in my suitcase. "What troubles you on this fine day?" I ran the back of my hand over her cheek.

"Nothing really. I just felt like talking to you since last time felt great. I came here to just... talk about... whatever. Yeah. Whatever."

"Have you been to the cove?"

"Not yet."

"Give me ten minutes and we can go there and explore. Si?"

"Si." She smiled at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 2.6K 5
Viviana Aliotta- A Mobster's Daughter and soon to be, like her sisters, a mobster's wife. That was how she was raised, that was what she was born for...
67.9K 2K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...
153 3 7
The nefarious five of the American Mafia have been chosen to complete a deadly complicated mission. A challenger. A technofile. A clandestine deceive...
136 29 18
"I hope you don't mind if I ask mrs Lorenzo, but....how did a nice girl like you, get in that kind of situation?" She sighs, shaking her head. "It's...