THE PROPHECY ( TOP TAE VERSIO...

By KritiTaeKook

COMPLETED Some call it a legendary story and some call it a myth... This story is said to be happened before... More

1.Jeon Jungkook.
2.The School
3.The town.
4. Room mate
5.The Prophecy
6.Nightmare.
7.Intimidating
8.Scent
9.History
Intro 1
Intro 2
10.Kim Taehyung
11.Questions
12. Avoid
13.Stay
14.Vision
15.Royal spy
16.Run Run!
17. Dirty teens
18.V hyung
19. Entertainment.
20.Concubines.
21. Invite
22.Mystery room.
23.Curse
24. Straw house
26. Remember me
27. Attack
28.Life of Tiger
29. Love
30. Tempting
31. Inviting looks
32. All lives.
33. Unexpected
34. Tiger falls!
35. Archery
36. Book reading
37. Crazy facts
38. Surprise!!
39. Falling for you
40. No more secret.
41. Enemy close..
42.Other side..
43. King and Tiger
44. Stripped off
45. Selfish Hyung
46. Gifts
47. Beautiful moment
48. Pleasure and Pain
49. Mountain cat
50.August D
51. Fake love
52.Gguk or me
53. Kiss Kookie!
54. Biological Parents..
55. Rightful prince
56. Conspiracy
57. Stunned tiger
58. Kookie wants you Hyung!
59. My memories
60. Ocean Eyes
61. Accept the change
Thank you!!
62. Purple eyes
63. First born son.
64. The crowns
65. Gguk's chamber!!!
66. My Hyung..Just mine..
67. King of Niva
68. Death sentence
69. The Queen
70. Origin of The Book
71. Hungry cubs
72. Sleeping Tygee
73. Dethroned
74. Dear my friend
75. Taming Choker
76. Festival
77. Crowning!
78. Mighty Tygee
79. Real Problem
80. Possessive Cubs
81. Nine lives
82.The New Beginning..
83.Origin of a new race..

25. Jealousy

6K 416 117
By KritiTaeKook

Taehyung and Yoongi went for shopping after their visit to the mystery room. Taehyung bought ingredients to cook for Jungkook, Jimin and Jaemin. All three are crazy for Gimbap and cabbage kimchi... Tae thought..

Like mother like cubs...

Other than that Taehyung and Yoongi bought meat for barbeque and soju for elders. After dropping kids back at dorm, they planned to celebrate Jungkook's rebirth

Taehyung is eagerly waiting for three important persons in his life, his family.
Even though he is eagerly to meet Jungkook, he couldn't hide his pain of loosing his Gguk. He thought Jungkook can never replace his Gguk.

Taehyung didn't know it's his same Gguk reborn and come here to bring the salvation to him and his kids . He is back to live a happy and fulfilled life his family.

Suddenly Taehyung nose is hit by intoxicating smell of his mate. His tiger sense and intuitions will be peak when he is in his tiger form. Because Taehyung is waiting in his attic in his tiger form. He wanted to sense his mate with his peak sense.

It felt more beautiful than he expected. When Jin car parked near his hut house, Jungkook's sweet smell hit his nose. Usually tiger's whiskers are sensitive about small changed in the air.

When Jungkook's smell hit the whiskers even before he get down from the car, the great blue eyed tiger purrs as a reflex action. After four centuries Taehyung is excited to to smell the same natural grassy petrichor scent of his mate.

Taehyung couldn't control himself anymore in his tiger form. He rolled on his herfloor and transformed back in to his real human form. This way he is in control of all his emotions.

Taehyung dressed in simple white dress shirt and came out of his attic room to welcome his long awaited guests.

While Jin parking the car, Jimin and Jungkook entered the house, Jungkook dressed in all pink and entered the house behind Jimin like a beautiful baby boy with a flower crown on his head.

On seeing Taehyung , Jungkook tried to remove the crown in shame but, Jimin put it back on his head to make him look pretty for Taehyung.

Taehyung gave a little nod looking at the entrance by winking his both eyes and extending his arms, Jungkook stunned at Taehyung's bold invite but a cute little girl behind Jungkook pushed Jungkook a little and ran to Taehyung to hug him.

" Tae appaaaaa!!! " Jaemin shouts..

Taehyung's whole attention turned to that little girl rather than Jungkook. But surprisingly Jungkook didn't feel jealous but he is little curious about the little girl and Taehyung's bond.

" Baby cub!!! Sorry... Morning...appa was busy , that is why I couldn't come to pick you up... "

" That's ok appa... Can I stay with you tonight?? Ask Joonie appa.. Please please... He won't say ' no ' for you... "

" No baby... Go back with Joonie appa and come back tomorrow morning.. "

Jungkook look at their bond in adoring way. Taehyung look mature and caring when he treat Jaemin. For Jungkook, Taehyung look even more desirable when he delicately handles Jaemin.

" Jimin!!! Welcome my best boy.. And...Welcome to my home Jeon Jungkook..." Tae welcomed Jimin with warm voice and his voice shrunk while he greet Jungkook.

Taehyung just nods his head in welcoming way. Jimin went to hug Tae but unlike Taemin , Jimin gently side hugged him. Taehyung looked at Jungkook all the while hugging his kids..

Jungkook can see Taehyung still trying to avoid him because of how Jungkook harshly spoke with him last week.

Taehyung is little bit angry and disappointed, because his Gguk was crazy on him, never ever spoke against him like Jungkook did.

Tae hyung!! I'm really sorry..

I shouldn't have...

" I love you Jungkook!! "

Jungkook recalled that day when he yelled at Taehyung without respect him and how Tae angrily left after proposing him...

Jungkook is now regretting the way he spoke with Taehyung. Because he is longing to join that group hug, but he stands several step away like a third person.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung is sitting near the pool in between his kids and talking with them,he didn't want to approach Jungkook in front of Jimin especially not in front of Jaemin, because usually Jaemin is little possessive about Taehyung.

" Jae baby!! Did you meet Jungkook??!! He is a nice boy... He is Jimin's friend.. Be nice to him..."

Taehyung said to Jamin, he wanted Jaemin to be close with Jungkook as How Jimin and Jungkook are close with each other... She deserves mother's love too..

"Appa!!! He is handsome alright...But I don't like him that way...he looks dumb like Jimin hyung... Let's not discuss boys appa... " Jaemin answered after taking Taehyung's words in different meaning...

" Jaemin!!! Ahhh!!! these teen girls!!!! Who asked you to like him that way??!! I just want you to be friend with him... He is like a brother or should I say??! Mother....to you... Just treat him nice... That's enough...!!" Taehyung sternly said..

" Ok appa... I'll be nice with him... Why are you getting angry"

"I'm not angry dear.. "

" You know Jaemin??!! Tae sir have little crush on him.. That's why he is asking you to treat him like a brother... "

Ohh!!! Shit!!

Why are my kids discussing ny crush!!

" Jimin!! Jaemin!!! Both of you go and get the wood for camp fire and barbeque " Yoongi who stood besides them heard Jimin's words and to avoid awkward situation he sent them to woods in the back of the hut.

" Thank you Yoongi... I donno how I'm gonna do this in front of these kids... How am I gonna charm Jungkook when Jimin gets to know all my moves from Jungkook??!! It's embarrassing!!"

" Don't worry too much hyung... Every teenagers know what their parents doing behind their back , atleast they know how they born.. So... It's nature to charm your wife, once Jimin know your history, he will pretend he didn't know anything about this... That's all we can hope for"

" Still!!! Ahhh!!! Where is that culprit?! Why is he telling everything to his cub?! "

" Because he didn't know with whom he is sharing... Once he knew... God save Jungkook from second hand embarrassment "

" Where is he??!! "

" With Jin!! I think he is looking around the house... I'll send him here and I'll engage kids you spend some time with your wife....hyung!!"

" Yoongi!!! I'm not newly married ,stop teasing me.... " Taehyung sighs..

" You are not newly married... You both are yet to be married teenage couples... Uwu....! Both are looking so cute together... "

" Forget it... I'll go inside and meet him... You engage kids here.. "
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook is looking around the house and he find many beautiful artifacts which look like centuries old things. He thought they are replicas , Some look really familiar, he thought he saw them in some museums..

" Welcome home Jeon ! "

Taehyung suddenly rasped in his deep voice standing several steps behind Jungkook. Jungkook got startled and flinched a little but managed to look manly in front of Taehyung... So he thought..

" Thanks for hosting dinner.. Sir!! " Jungkook politely said..

" Call me Tae.. Hyung... It's not school "

" Your home look beautiful and interesting... Tae hyung!! You painted that picture??"

"Nah!! Someone close to me did this painting... He is a talented artist..."

" Nice use of colours . . . I wonder what kinda brush he might have used... ??!! Its really fabulous!!!"

" Finger painting...his fingers... !! The finest brush... In this portrait in some places he used brush made of squirrel's tail hair... "

" Woh!!! Is he a teacher?? Can I learn from him... ??!!"

" Are you in to painting??!! "

" I love painting... I do paint a lot... May I know who is in the picture... Is that you??!! "

" Self portrait!! Isn't he beautiful??!! "

" Hmm... Yeah"

Jungkook sadly sighs, he couldn't accept the fact that Taehyung is pricing someone else beauty.. Taehyung can sense Jungkook's jealousy.. Is there any better way to trigger Jungkook other than this..??

Taehyung know it's always Jealousy which brings Gguk out from the wall he built around himself. Taehyung decided to play the Jealousy card..

" Tae hyung! Do you like him more than me??!!"

" Kinda!!!"

" You said you love me last week ??!! Are you still angry with me?! For what happened after that class? "

" What if I say yes!?! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 2K 15
where jungkook a shy,cute, beautiful, innocent and introvert while Taehyung a cold and strict but hot,handsome professor.🥵🥶🤭 how they will meet an...
508K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
6.5K 237 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
24.2K 2.2K 13
Hey my lovelies so i come again with a new taekook fantasy book...hope you all enjoy it....🌼🌼🌼 One day a boy went to a forest as he getting so man...