π“π‘πž 𝐂𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐠𝐞 π‚π«πšοΏ½...

By redlicoricexx

~COMPLETED~ ~~~ "Say my name." He says into my ear. He presses even closer to me, and I feel everything. Eve... More

HOLA LOSERS!
Aesthetics:
Chapter 1: Ugh, School.
Chapter 2: Surprise?
Chapter 3: Bites
Shut Up and Read Me
Chapter 4: Ashes To Ashes
Chapter 5: The Crash
Chapter 6: Money
Chapter 7: Aaron?
Chapter 8: Crushes
ATTENTION:
Chapter 9: Young Love
Chapter 10: Drunk Ex (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Drunk Ex (Part 2)
Chapter 12: Sir Drunk-A-Lot
Chapter 13: Oh, God
Chapter 14: I Like Him
Chapter 15: Short Texts
Chapter 17: Confessions
Chapter 18: The Library
Chapter 19: Making Plans
Chapter 20: One-Night Stands
Chapter 21: Cheeky Kisses
Chapter 22: Before
Chapter 23: Prom Night
Chapter 24: Speeches
Chapter 25: Maaronaia
Chapter 26: The Closet
Chapter 27: Finally
Chapter 28: Sleepyhead
Chapter 29: Adorable
Chapter 30: Officially
Chapter 31: Lollipops
Authors Note:

Chapter 16: The Favor

931 21 5
By redlicoricexx

^^ (that's Maia, you'll see) ^^

Gigi <3:

The next day, I woke up in my beloved dorm room, with an unusually energetic Maia jumping on my bed. Grumbling, I push her off. She trips but just hops on again.

"Agh, f*ck off, Maia. It's too early."

"No, you need to wake up. There's someone at the door!"

At hearing this, I immediately grow conscious. "Someone- who?"

"Someone whose name begins with A, and ends in sh. Oh, and rhymes with rash."

"He is a rash." I groan, getting up from bed. As I stumble to the door, I examine myself in the mirror that was hooked on it. My pajamas were embarrassing. Really short shorts and an oversized black shirt that said 'F*CK OFF I'M SLEEPING.'

I huff as I pull open the door. I glare at him.

"Is that any way to look at your future teammate, sleeping beauty?"

I scowl.

He chuckles and his eyes scan me from head to toe. He grins when he notices how much of my legs are exposed. I almost blush but my annoyance kicks in.

"What the f*ck do you want? Do you know what time it is?"

"Yes. It's 6:30." He glances at his phone. "6:36 to be precise."

"I can see that. It's pitch black outside."

"We were supposed to meet at the library."

"Yeah, at lunch or something, not six in the bloody morning!"

"I can tell you're not a morning person."

"Really." I stare, heatedly. "You don't even live here, why did you drive all the way? When's your first lecture?"

"At 8:00."

"Then why'd you come?"

"Because I need to tell you something. Can I come in? Or should I f*ck off like your shirt is telling me to?"

"I'd prefer it if you f*cked off-" I'm about to say something else when Maia barges in.

"No, she'd like you to come into the room, sit down, and have a drink." She smiles.

I glare at her, about to protest when Ash smiles slowly. "You heard the lady." And he walks in, leaving me by the door.

He takes a seat at the window bench and gladly takes the energy drink that Maia offers.

Popping it open, he takes a sip, licking his lips. Those same lips pull into a smirk as he sees me watching them. I rapidly glance away and look at Maia.

"I'll leave you two alone then." And with a cheeky smile, she backs out of the room. I stalk up to him and glare.

"What was so important that you needed to drive over just to tell me?"

He smiles and digs his hand into his hoodie pocket. Yeah, a hoodie. With the hood over his messy bed hair, he looked like he had just gotten out of bed. From a foot away, I could smell the mint of his mouthwash and could smell his freshly sprayed cologne.

He cusps whatever it was in his hand and holds it out to me, slowly stretching his long fingers out, revealing what was in it.

My earrings.

The glittery hoops I had worn the night before. I must have taken them off when I was washing my face.

"Oh," I say, speechless as he stands up and steps closer to me. I put my hand palm up, motioning for him to give it to me.

He smirks. "You don't think it'll be that easy do you?"

I gulp, his closeness making me uncomfortable. Hot. I mean, weird. Yeah, weird. Not hot at all.

"What do you mean? It's my earrings."

"And you left them at my house. Finders keepers."

"Are you going to be this childish?"

"Are you going to leave your stuff at my house again?" He smirks.

Narrowing my eyes I say, "Oh, hell no. That's the first and last time."

"Good. Now, to get them back, I need a favor."

Uh oh. "What?"

"My brother needs a date to prom."

"Okay, I think I can get Maia-"

"No, that's not the favor."

I frown. "What do you mean?"

"Maia is not part of the favor. She is in this anyways. The plan, remember? The favor is." He pauses dramatically.

I huff. "Is what, Ash? Just spit it out!"

"I need a date to prom."

I freeze. He's way too close, his dangerous lips grinning.

"This is college. What prom do you need to go to?"

"My brothers one. I'm going as a representative for the college. I have to do a speech to the high school about why the kids should go here next year. And I need a date."

"Why? Says who? Need to prove to the high school kids that you can score a girlfriend if you come here?"

He laughs and I want to bottle it up and listen to it on repeat.

Jeez, that was a little creepy, even for me.

"No, silly. My mother wants me to have one, and she told me she's sick of the tall, boring bimbos I bring. She told me it was time to find a real girl." He gazes at me.

Now, I blush. "So, what? You want me to go with you?"

"Yes."

Ash <3:

It's so cute how her face goes pink as she blushes. It was true though, my mother wanted me to find a real girl, and Gigi is probably the most real one I knew. My mother would like her. Plus, Gigi could charm anyone. With her dark eyes, and pretty face that would've been soft if it wasn't glaring at me all the time.

"Why not bring one of your sassy friends?" She asks, biting her lip, which of course draws my attention to them. She had just woken up but still looked hot. She had a big shirt on and shorts that left little to the imagination, displaying her athletic legs. Her hair was slightly messy, but altogether she looked good. Too good. The perfect combination of casual and sexy.

Snapping out of my thoughts I reply to her.

"Because I've tried that before and my mother didn't fall for it."

Still playing with her lip, she looks up at me, and it nearly stops my heartbeat. "I can get my earrings back?"

"Yes."

Popping her lip back out of her mouth, slightly redder than normal, she grins. "Okay then. But can I still get Maia to go with Aaron?"

"Yeah, that was my original plan." I stand up. "I'll meet you in the library at lunchtime."

"Okay. We'll need to get them to say yes to each other." She looks at me under her lashes. "Now, get out I need to go back to bed. Also, wake me up before 8:00 ever again, and you're dead."

I salute. "Yes, Princess G."

She rolls her eyes. "Cute?"

"That's the name I gave you in my contacts."

"Hey-" She's about to slap my arm before I run out the door, almost barging into Maia. I smile at her and continue running, all the way back to my car.

~~~

AHHH

he asked her ~out~

well, for a reason (supposedly)

it's an excuse to get her to be his date i reckon

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

comment, follow me, and voteee

you are loved and you are worth loving.

XOXO,

red <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5K 71
*old version find new on my profile* "Hey Ash, can I borrow a kiss I promise I'll give it back?" Here come the pick up lines. Yay what fun. "Go do yo...
77.2K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...
210 12 12
This story is like Romeo and Juliet. Chloe is a straight A student with a good background, while Elijah is failing student with a bad background. The...
116 6 9
It was never clearly abuse but it was never clearly not either. --------------------------- Water cascaded over my back as I hid in the shower. I...