[ON HOLD] Reincarnation: I Ma...

By GirlUnderSun

"Marry me. Once we're married, I will be loyal to you for life-as long as you keep me alive." Qiao Jiusheng w... More

Details
1-7
8-14
15-21
22-28
29-35
36-42
43-49
50-56
57-63
64-70
71-77
78-84
85-91
92-98
99-105
106-112
113-119
120-126
127-133
134-140
141-147
148-154
155-162
163-169
170-177
178-184
185-191
192-198
199-205
206-212
220-226
227-233
234-240
241-250 (Truth Revealed)
251-257 (Qiao Jiuyin's Ending)
258-264
265-272

213-219

528 15 0
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 213: Who Doesn’t Know How to Act?

Qiao Jiuyin sadly returned to her senses. She did not even dare to loudly breathe in front of Fang Mu’s cold eyes.

Fang Mu used a cold towel to wipe the sweat on her forehead. As he wiped it, he said, “I just wiped your face. Why are you sweating again?”

Qiao Jiuyin’s hands, which were hanging under the blanket, trembled.

“I-I’m fine. It’s just that my wound hurts a little,” Qiao Jiuyin weakly said. At this moment, no matter how painful the wound was, it could not match the fear in her heart.

Fang Mu stared at her.

Qiao Jiuyin felt goosebumps all over her body.

Did he guess something?

“Then rest well.” Fang Mu did not pursue her abnormal behavior.

He carried the water bucket into the washroom. When he turned around, Qiao Jiuyin instantly acted like a fish lacking water, opening her mouth to take deep breaths.

Qiao Jiusheng, who had been watching Qiao Jiuyin and Fang Mu’s interaction, wanted to laugh at Qiao Jiuyin’s reaction, but she could not.

She walked to the bed and took out a soft tissue to wipe Qiao Jiuyin’s sweat. As she wiped it, she said, “It’s strange! Why would anyone steal such a thing for no reason? It’s pitiful to see a child with a disability and no breath after birth. He can’t even rest in peace even when he’s dead. The person who stole the child is detestable.”

Qiao Jiusheng’s beautiful face became filled with doubts. She muttered, “Who would steal a stillborn? Could it be that the child’s parents have offended someone? An enemy who won’t even let go of their dead child?”

Qiao Jiusheng’s words reminded Qiao Jiuyin.

Enemies?

Her heart fell in turmoil as she thought of Qiao Jiusheng, who was hiding in the dark somewhere.

Could it be that Xiao Sheng has been following me and watching my every move?

Qiao Jiusheng patiently admired Qiao Jiuyin’s constantly changing expressions and felt secretly happy. “This child can’t even die in peace. Sigh! Tell me, if the child’s parents knew that the child’s corpse had been stolen, they would definitely be in great pain, right? I’m afraid they won’t be able to sleep and will have nightmares every night, right?”

“Ugh…” Qiao Jiuyin was probably frightened by the nightmares. She suddenly whimpered, widened her eyes, and softly cried.

Qiao Jiusheng was stunned. “Sister-in-law, what’s wrong with you?”

Qiao Jiuyin’s eyes widened, and her hands trembled non-stop. A chill ran down her spine.

“Is your wound hurting?” Qiao Jiusheng deliberately asked even though she knew that Qiao Jiuyin was just frightened.

Qiao Jiuyin suddenly roared at her, “Qi Yunsheng, get lost! Get lost!” Qiao Jiuyin was not stupid. Qi Yunsheng had deliberately said this in the ward in front of her, a mother who had just lost a child. If it was not revenge, what was it?

Even though she had just received a scolding, Qiao Jiusheng’s lips curled into a mocking smile. When Xu Pingfei and the rest looked over, that mocking smile immediately turned into an aggrieved expression. “Sister-in-law, I know that you’re in pain after losing the child. I also know that you look down on me, but you don’t have to shout at me to get lost!

“Besides, I didn’t want to say it anyway. Your Fang Mu wanted me to ask this.”

As Qiao Jiusheng spoke, her eyes turned red, probably because she was feeling too aggrieved. She rubbed her eyes and softly said, “I’m sorry. I said something I shouldn’t have. Don’t be angry. I’ll leave now.” With that said, she took her bag and ran out of the ward.

Qiao Jiusheng ran out of the hospital building in one breath, then strolled out of the hospital. She bought a popsicle at the ice cream shop on the street and comforted her small heart that had suffered.

Fang Mu stayed in the washroom until Qiao Jiusheng left. Only then did he walk out.

He glanced at Qiao Jiuyin, who was silently crying, and the darkness in his eyes grew heavier.

Chapter 214: Knowing the Truth

Fang Mu did not comfort Qiao Jiuyin. Instead, he opened the ward door and left on his own.

Liu Yu had just witnessed Qiao Jiuyin losing her temper at Qiao Jiusheng. She felt that it was quite awkward to stay here any longer, so she stood up and bade farewell to the others. After Liu Yu left, Xu Pingfei sighed. She took a few pieces of paper and wiped the tears on Qiao Jiuyin’s face.

Qiao Jiuyin tilted her head and looked at the white wall while crying.

When Xu Pingfei saw that she could not wipe away Qiao Jiuyin’s tears no matter what, she decided to stop.

“Jiusheng, don’t be angry. Your elder sister-in-law didn’t mean to say these words in front of you.” Clearly, the elder sister-in-law had stopped talking. She had only continued because the Second Young Master had asked her to. Xu Pingfei felt that Qiao Jiusheng did not mean what had happened today.

Qiao Jiuyin knew that Qiao Jiusheng had done this on purpose, but she could not say it out loud.

“I’m not angry at her either.” Qiao Jiuyin wiped her tears and said, “I just thought of my poor child…”

Xu Pingfei fell silent.

“That woman called Hu Yao is vicious. No matter how much trouble she makes, she shouldn’t have attacked the children.” Xu Pingfei felt even more regretful. If she had known that things would turn out like this, she would have made a move earlier and sent that woman called Hu Yao away.

Qiao Jiuyin nodded and said, “About that Hu Yao, what are you guys going to do?” Her voice was muffled, and when Xu Pingfei heard it, her heart ached.

Xu Pingfei said, “She has to go to jail. The Fang family’s grandson can’t be lost for nothing.”

Qiao Jiuyin was relieved.

Only when Hu Yao was in prison would the child’s sacrifice be worth it.

***

Knock!

Knock!

Inside the office, Dr. Liu heard knocking on the door. He looked up and said toward the door, “Please come in.”

The door opened with a bang, and a tall man dressed in a black shirt and black pants walked inside.

Dr. Liu narrowed his eyes and looked at the newcomer, who had walked into the room under the sunlight. When Dr. Liu saw the person’s appearance, his heart tightened. “You’re Mr. Fang?” Dr. Liu barely managed to maintain his composure, but the guilt in his eyes could not be hidden.

Fang Mu locked his eyes on Dr. Liu and strode toward him. The coldness in his eyes made Dr. Liu jump in fear.

Dr. Liu’s eyelids started to flutter.

Fang Mu strode to Dr. Liu’s desk and stared at his face. Dr. Liu could not resist his gaze. Just as the doctor was about to ask Fang Mu what was wrong, Fang Mu suddenly flashed and stood on Dr. Liu’s left.

Fang Mu quickly reached out and grabbed Dr. Liu’s head.

Then, Dr. Liu felt something cold against his throat.

He glanced down and saw a dagger in Fang Mu’s hand.

Dr. Liu’s eyelids trembled even more.

“M-Mr. Fang…” Dr. Liu’s tone was nervous and uneasy, mixed with endless fear. “Let’s talk nicely. This… this knife is too dangerous…”

Fang Mu expressionlessly looked at him.

He held the dagger to Dr. Liu’s neck and did not loosen it at all.

Doctor Liu felt as if his soul had been seen through by this man’s cold eyes.

“That stolen stillborn is my son, right?” Fang Mu’s tone was firm.

Dr. Liu had already guessed that he would ask about this, so he was not surprised.

These two days, he had been feeling uneasy and constantly worried. Finally, the moment when he would be denounced had arrived, and he felt a sense of security as if retribution had finally arrived.

The moment Dr. Liu closed his eyes, he had resigned himself to fate.

“Yes.”

When Fang Mu heard this reply, his heart ached.

Chapter 215: How Ruthless

His child was born with a deformity. Not only was he born lifeless, but even his corpse was stolen! Fang Mu’s eyes became gradually filled with pain. The tip of his knife pierced a few centimeters into Dr. Liu’s flesh. Dr. Liu immediately cried out in pain, “Mr. Fang! No!”

Fang Mu paused, and the dagger stopped moving.

Dr. Liu took a deep breath as sweat broke out on his forehead.

Fang Mu said, “Let me ask you again. Did the child really die when he was born?” He suspected that the child was not born dead.

Dr. Liu’s pupils shrank. “Yes, the child did not have any vital signs during birth.”

Dr. Liu’s conscience was constantly condemning him, but facing the frightening Fang Mu, Dr. Liu did not have the guts to admit to what he had done. He was afraid that if he did, Fang Mu would really cut his neck.

Suddenly, the tip of the knife sank deeper into his flesh.

“Ah!”

Dr. Liu screamed and changed his words in a panic. “No! No! I lied! That child was still breathing when he was born. It… it was your wife who chose to give up on resuscitation! Mr. Fang, I beg you not to kill me. I have a wife and a child at home!”

Even though he had already guessed this possibility, when he heard Dr. Liu admit to it, Fang Mu was still shocked, stunned, and heartbroken. It was as if someone had torn open his heart layer by layer until his flesh became blurry.

“Why…” He was the child’s mother.

How could a mother give up her child?

Instantly, Fang Mu thought of his mother who had long turned into mud.

In this world, not every mother loved her child. Not every child grew up happily.

He was unloved, and so was his poor child.

Upon hearing Fang Mu’s question, Dr. Liu thought that Fang Mu was asking him a question, so he explained in a daze, “The child was born with a deformity. He was missing two toes on his left foot. Moreover, he had lost too much premature amniotic fluid. When we took him out, he was seriously deprived of oxygen and his breathing was very weak. However, I told Madam that he could survive if he was rescued in time and sent to the pediatrics Department to be taken care of carefully. B-But Madam didn’t let us save him…

“Perhaps, the reason Madam made such a choice is that she thought he would live a tough life if he survived!” Doctor Liu did not believe his own words.

That child was missing only two toes. This was not a serious abnormality. If the child was saved, there would not be many problems in his life in the future. The Fang family was big and powerful. Even if the child was a cripple, Fang Mu could still afford to raise him.

Madam Fang must have other plans for making such a choice.

Fang Mu was a little dejected when he heard his words.

“Aren’t you a doctor? Aren’t doctors supposed to save people? Why didn’t you save him!” When Fang Mu thought that his child had died because of a delay in treatment, he really wanted to kill someone to vent his anger.

Dr. Liu felt ashamed.

He was a doctor, but he was also a person. People could not withstand temptation. His left hand reached into his pants, and Dr. Liu took out a bank card.

With an obscure and sorrowful gaze, Fang Mu stared at the hand that was holding the bank card.

Doctor Liu’s hand was trembling along with the card. He braced himself and explained the origins of this card. “This… Madam gave me this card two days ago. There… there’s a million yuan in it.” Doctor Liu did not dare to directly look at Fang Mu. He only stuttered and continued, “Madam said that she would give birth last night if I came to the hospital for overtime. I… I couldn’t resist the temptation and agreed to her.”

Upon hearing this, Fang Mu gained a new understanding of Qiao Jiuyin’s ruthlessness.

Qiao Jiuyin had an accident last night and fell down the stairs, which resulted in her premature labor. However, she had given Dr. Liu a million yuan two days ago and told him to come to the hospital to work overtime last night!

What did this mean!

This meant that she had planned this premature delivery!

Qiao Jiuyin, you’re really ruthless…

Chapter 216: Peaceful

“Mr. Fang, I have already confessed. I’ll return the money to you. Y-You can let me go. I swear I will never do such a guilty thing again in my life.” Dr. Liu had been living in regret these days. When he had heard that the child’s corpse had been stolen, he had felt even guiltier.

Although he felt guilty toward the child, he still wanted to live.

Fang Mu took a deep breath, and the redness in his eyes faded. His knife left Dr. Liu’s neck. Just as Dr. Liu thought Fang Mu was going to let him off, Fang Mu put the tip of the knife between his eyebrows.

Fang Mu exerted force on his wrist and held the dagger with his right hand. The tip of the knife went down from Dr. Liu’s glabella to his nose, leaving a trail of blood.

Dr. Liu cried out in pain. He could see the red blood flowing down his nose.

Putting away the knife, Fang Mu looked at Dr. Liu, who was trembling from the pain, as if he were looking at garbage. He coldly said, “People who disregard human lives are not fit to be doctors. I won’t kill you, but don’t let me see you in Binjiang City again.”

Dr. Liu held his bleeding wound and repeatedly nodded. “Yes, yes! I’ll move out of Binjiang City with my family today!”

***

Qiao Jiuyin was still very weak. Not long after Qiao Jiusheng left, she fell asleep.

She woke up again because of Xu Pingfei’s voice on the phone.

Sensing that her daughter-in-law was awake, Xu Pingfei said to the person on the other end of the phone, “I have something to do. I’ll hang up first. Let’s talk later.” She hung up and walked to Qiao Jiuyin’s bed from the window.

“Did I wake you up?” Xu Pingfei felt a little guilty.

Qiao Jiuyin shook her head and curiously asked, “Aunt Xu, who was on the phone? Why are you so angry?”

The anger on Xu Pingfei’s face had yet to dissipate, and her face was gloomy. Clearly, she was angry.

When Xu Pingfei heard this question, her eyes flickered. She was unwilling to tell Qiao Jiuyin.

Qiao Jiuyin’s heart sank, and she asked again, “Aunt Xu, what happened? Is it related to me?”

Seeing that she could not hide it, Xu Pingfei finally told her, “Fang Mu is really obsessed. That woman caused you to lose a child and made you suffer so much. Not only did Fang Mu spare her, but he even protected her!

“You were still in the hospital and couldn’t move, so he ran to the police station and told the police that he wouldn’t pursue the matter with Hu Yao!

“Just now, Yu An called and said that Hu Yao has been released. She has already left Binjiang City and ran to France!”

Xu Pingfei gritted her teeth in hatred. She hated Fang Mu for doting on that woman and hated that woman for being vicious.

Qiao Jiuyin was a little confused after hearing Xu Pingfei’s words.

How could this be!

How could Fang Mu let Hu Yao go!

He wanted to kill Hu Yao. Why did his heart change all of a sudden?

Is he really in love with Hu Yao?

Qiao Jiuyin did not believe that Fang Mu would fall in love with the lowly Hu Yao.

Did he discover something?

Did Qi Yunsheng’s words make him suspicious?

Could it be that he knows everything!

At the thought of this possibility, a chill ran up Qiao Jiusheng’s body, from her feet to her head.

As if to verify her guess, the door to the ward was suddenly pushed open from the outside. Fang Mu strode in, a thin man in a suit and glasses beside him. The thin man looked knowledgeable and held a black leather bag.

When Xu Pingfei saw Fang Mu, she quickly walked over to scold him. “Fang Mu, how can you be so heartless? That woman made Jiusheng suffer so much. How can you let that vixen go!” As a woman, Xu Pingfei still sympathized with women.

Chapter 217: Divorce

Fang Mu ignored Xu Pingfei’s reprimand, and his gaze swept past her, landing on Qiao Jiuyin, who was lying on the bed behind her.

“Aunt Xu, please go out for a while.” Fang Mu’s voice was cold and resolute.

Xu Pingfei was puzzled. Fang Mu’s attitude was odd. She looked at the man behind Fang Mu and recognized him. He was Binjiang City’s top lawyer Qin Ye.

As Xu Pingfei observed Qin Ye, Qin Ye also noticed her.

He nodded at her as a greeting.

Xu Pingfei was even more surprised. Why did Fang Mu bring a lawyer to see Qiao Jiuyin?

She could not think of an answer, and Fang Mu urged her again. “Aunt Xu, we husband and wife have something to talk about. Please leave for a while.” When Fang Mu said the word husband and wife, his tone was a little sarcastic.

Xu Pingfei turned around and looked at the dejected Qiao Jiuyin. She said to her, “Rest well. I’ll visit you again tonight.” Then, she left with her things.

As soon as Xu Pingfei left, Qiao Jiuyin’s tense body instantly collapsed.

Her gaze landed on Qin Ye, who was behind Fang Mu.

Qiao Jiuyin naturally recognized Qin Ye.

Binjiang City’s top lawyer had never lost a battle. Whenever the influential people of Binjiang City’s high society encountered a difficult dispute, they would look for him.

Seeing Qin Ye, Qiao Jiuyin had already guessed his purpose in coming here.

“What is this for?” Qiao Jiuyin was calm and composed.

Fang Mu stared at her calm, composed face and sneered. He mocked her. “Qiao Jiuyin, should I say you’re ruthless or heartless?”

Qiao Jiuyin did not say anything.

“You can even abandon your child. You’re really ruthless.” Even the mythical Beauty Snake was not as ruthless as her.

When Qiao Jiuyin heard this, the last bit of hope in Qiao Jiuyin’s heart completely collapsed.

She stopped pretending.

Her gaze landed on Fang Mu’s face, and she bitterly smiled. “You already know.”

Now that things had come to this, Qiao Jiuyin was no longer delusional. She had murdered Fang Mu’s child. Even if she held on to Fang Mu’s most shameful thing, he could no longer tolerate her around him.

Fang Mu’s expression changed. He wanted to scold her and even kill her.

But he couldn’t do that.

“Let’s get a divorce.”

Fang Mu’s voice was cold.

Qiao Jiuyin closed her eyes. This time, she could not even bitterly smile. “I don’t have the right to refuse, do I?”

Fang Mu remained silent.

That was a tacit agreement.

“Brother Mu, aren’t you worried that I’ll expose your ugly matters to the public?” She was still unwilling to give up.

Was the happiness she had painstakingly obtained about to shatter?

Fang Mu raised his thin lips, looking cold and arrogant. “You can try.” He had countless methods to prevent those secrets from ever coming out of Qiao Jiuyin’s mouth.

Qiao Jiuyin was silent.

Fang Mu did not care what she was thinking. He reached out to Qin Ye.

Qin Ye handed the divorce agreement to him.

Fang Mu sat on the small sofa provided by the hospital and placed the agreement on the coffee table. Without hesitation, he neatly signed his name.

Qiao Jiuyin listened to the rustling sound of the tip of the pen brushing against the paper, and her heart broke a little.

After signing the name, Fang Mu took the piece of paper and a pen and walked to the bed. He said to Qiao Jiuyin, “Sign it.”

The handsome face above Qiao Jiuyin that she had admired for many years had tears in her eyes.

“I haven’t recovered yet, so I don’t have the energy to sign it. Let’s wait for two days.” Qiao Jiuyin’s voice became rare and weak.

Fang Mu smiled.

“Let me help you.”

Saying that, he bent down and picked up Qiao Jiuyin’s right hand.

Chapter 218: Strip Of Support

Fang Mu used his left hand to stuff the pen into Qiao Jiuyin’s right hand. His right hand held Qiao Jiuyin’s right hand, and his nose approached the agreement.

Qiao Jiuyin’s pupils suddenly shrank. “I’m not signing it!”

If she signed this contract, wouldn’t all her efforts be in vain?

She had plotted against her sister and abandoned her children. She had given so much. Yet, in the end, she had lost everything.

She was unwilling to accept this!

“You have to sign it even if you don’t want to!” Fang Mu forcefully took her hand and slowly signed three twisted words on the paper.

Qiao Jiusheng!

Qiao Jiuyin’s marriage was a lie. She could not even sign her name on the divorce agreement.

From the beginning to the end, Qiao Jiuyin was a stranger to Fang Mu.

Her name was not even qualified to appear on the same agreement as his name.

Qiao Jiuyin stared at the three words and gradually gave up struggling.

The words “Qiao Jiusheng” silently mocked her and called her ridiculous, pathetic, and other hateful words.

What did she get in the end?

Qin Ye quietly stood by the side as a bystander. His expression did not change from the beginning to the end. He was just a silent witness who had witnessed the end of a ridiculous story.

Fang Mu let go of Qiao Jiuyin’s hand and handed the agreement to Qin Ye behind him.

“Lawyer Qin, sorry for troubling you.”

Qin Ye took the agreement and read it. He said, “Since the two of you have signed the divorce agreement, your marriage is over. According to the agreement, your child Fang Shan’s custody belongs to Mr. Fang. If Miss Qiao wants to visit the child, you have to get Mr. Fang’s permission. If Miss Qiao approaches Fang Shan without the permission of Fang Shan’s guardian, you will breach…”

Qin Ye recited a long list of content. After hearing it, Qiao Jiuyin finally understood how heartless Fang Mu was.

Not only did she not get a single cent from the family, she could not even get close to her child!

Qiao Jiuyin was unconvinced.

“He’s my child. What right do you have to forbid me from seeing him!” She had risked her life to give birth to that child after walking through the gates of hell. She should be the most qualified person to raise him. It was fine that Fang Mu had snatched her custody of the child, but he did not even allow her to see him!

This was unfair!

Fang Mu snorted and said, “Don’t forget that although you are Fang Shan’s mother, you are also a sinner who murdered his brother!”

Qiao Jiuyin opened her mouth, but she was speechless.

Qin Ye acted as if he had not heard anything. His eyes did not move at all.

“I’ve already contacted your family. I’ll bring you back to Junyang City as soon as you’re discharged.” Fang Mu glanced at her one last time. There was no love in his eyes, only disgust and disdain. “Qiao Jiuyin, you really make me nauseous.”

Fang Mu brought along Qin Ye and left in a hurry.

When Xu Pingfei saw Fang Mu walk out, she quickly asked, “Fang Mu, what exactly happened between you and Jiusheng…”

“Aunt Xu, she’s not Jiusheng.” Fang Mu thought of something. His eyes warmed before turning sorrowful. “My Xiao Sheng is not as bad as her.”

Fang Mu only said a sentence to Xu Pingfei before, and it confused her.

Xu Pingfei was dumbfounded. She is not Jiusheng. What did he mean?

After hesitating for a moment in the corridor, Xu Pingfei returned to the ward.

She pushed open the door and realized that Qiao Jiuyin’s mood was off.

Qiao Jiuyin lay on her back, facing the ceiling, her eyes wide and lifeless.

She looked dazed.

“Jiusheng…” Xu Pingfei frowned in worry. She walked to her side and asked with concern, “What did you guys talk about? “Qiao Jiuyin was too upset. Xu Pingfei did not know what Fang Mu had told her just now.

Qiao Jiuyin did not say anything.

She just stared at the ceiling without responding.

Chapter 219: People Who Don’t Know About Art

It was not until Qiao Jiuyin’s big brother and her sister-in-law came to the hospital and helped her settle the discharge procedures that Xu Pingfei knew that Fang Mu had divorced her.

“Why did he divorce her!”

Xu Pingfei was completely dumbfounded.

Qiao Sen knew some inside information. He was ashamed of his sister.

When the news of Fang Mu and Qiao Jiuyin’s divorce reached the Qiao family, Qiao Sen had been furious. He had almost flown to Binjiang City to beat Fang Mu up.

Ji Qing had persuaded him to calm down and make a decision after figuring out what happened.

When Qiao Sen had found out that Xiao Sheng had used her child as an excuse to chase away the mistress, he understood Xiao Sheng had let Fang Mu down.

Qiao Sen was still unaware of Qiao Jiuyin pretending to be Qiao Jiusheng to marry Fang Mu.

Fang Mu did not spread this news. He was still worried that if he pushed Qiao Jiuyin too hard, she would also reveal she knew. Both of them had a stain on their lives, so they could only suspect and use each other.

It was truly a dogfight.

When Xu Pingfei asked this question, Qiao Sen vaguely said, “It’s our Qiao family who has let Fang Mu down.” After saying that, he walked into the ward and helped Qiao Jiuyin pack up with Ji Qing. Then, he brought the tired Qiao Jiuyin back to Junyang City.

***

Fang Yusheng sat beside the vegetable garden in the backyard. Beside him was a blooming cucumber vine. He had worn a beige cotton shirt and navy blue pants as he lazily sat on the rattan chair. It was sunset, and half of the setting sun shone on his back. His body emitted an orange light.

Fang Yusheng was stunningly beautiful. Not even the sunset could compare to his beauty.

Qiao Jiusheng held a slender piece of chalk and looked at Fang Yusheng without blinking.

“Take off your sunglasses.” She felt that the sunglasses on Fang Yusheng’s face were a little irksome and covered his beautiful face.

The man took off his sunglasses and turned around. His sapphire eyes quietly stared at Qiao Jiusheng. “Like this?” Fang Yusheng raised his eyebrows and asked her.

Qiao Jiusheng stared at him and thought about it before saying, “Take off the scarf too.”

Fang Yusheng obediently removed the ink blue scarf and casually folded it. He placed it on his legs that were bent because it was too long.

Qiao Jiusheng was satisfied.

“Alright, I’m starting.”

Fang Yusheng stopped moving.

After sitting quietly for more than two hours, Fang Yusheng heard Qiao Jiusheng say, “Done.”

Fang Yusheng immediately stood up and walked over to her.

He stood behind Qiao Jiusheng and looked at the drawing board.

The scene immediately stunned him.

“I don’t have a face?”

The person on the drawing board was dressed in the same clothes as him. The color of his hair was the same, and the background was the same. However, the person had no facial features…

Qiao Jiusheng awkwardly touched her nose and told him, “I can’t draw well.” She was afraid that the Fang Yusheng she drew would not be like Fang Yusheng. It would be so sad if she drew him into something unrecognizable.

Fang Yusheng was a little speechless.

Qiao Jiusheng added, “I only know how to draw my face.” When she had learned how to draw in the past, she had let Qiao Jiuyin sit opposite her. Hence, she drew Qiao Jiuyin’s face, which was identical to hers.

Fang Yusheng said, “Show me the painting.”

“Okay.”

Qiao Jiusheng picked up a pen and drew her face on the painting of Fang Yusheng in front of her.

Fang Yusheng: “…”

“Why don’t you find another piece of paper?” His figure and her face on the same painting looked very strange.

Qiao Jiusheng shrugged and indifferently said, “It’s okay. How about this? You and I will be in the same painting.” She winked at Fang Yusheng. “Isn’t this good?”

Fang Yusheng went against his conscience and said, “Not bad.”

“Also, I’m a jade sculptor and an artist. Don’t doubt an artist’s taste.” Qiao Jiusheng was quite shameless.

Fang Yusheng immediately shut up. He did not know much about art.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3M 91.2K 27
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
733K 38.8K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
177K 13.8K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...