[ON HOLD] Reincarnation: I Ma...

By GirlUnderSun

"Marry me. Once we're married, I will be loyal to you for life-as long as you keep me alive." Qiao Jiusheng w... More

Details
1-7
8-14
15-21
22-28
29-35
36-42
43-49
50-56
57-63
64-70
71-77
78-84
85-91
92-98
99-105
106-112
113-119
120-126
127-133
134-140
148-154
155-162
163-169
170-177
178-184
185-191
192-198
199-205
206-212
213-219
220-226
227-233
234-240
241-250 (Truth Revealed)
251-257 (Qiao Jiuyin's Ending)
258-264
265-272

141-147

666 18 0
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 141: All Novels Are Like This

In the extravagant presidential suite, Fang Mu and the woman named Hu Yao got along harmoniously. In contrast, Qiao Jiuyin stayed alone at home until 1 am.

The hope in her eyes gradually turned to ash.

She then stood up and slowly walked back to her room. After taking off her clothes, she lay down. Her hands gently touched her stomach, and she could not help but cry. A moment later, her face was covered in tears.

In the past, Fang Mu had been busy with work and would occasionally stay up all night. Although Qiao Jiuyin felt uneasy, she had never given up like tonight. Tonight was the Lantern Festival Gala. Fang Mu did not have any social interactions, nor any overtime work to do. So why did he not come back?

Qiao Jiuyin knew very well why.

Her hysterical love only made her exhausted.

She was tired.

***

Hu Yao lay on her side beside Fang Mu and suddenly held the dragon-shaped pendant around Fang Mu’s neck. Her eyes flashed, and she asked Fang Mu, “This is very beautiful. Can you give it to me?”

The confusion in Fang Mu’s eyes instantly disappeared, and his eyes became as cold as ice.

When Hu Yao saw his gaze, she was stunned for a moment. She silently retracted her hand.

“I can’t give this to others,” Fang Mu expressionlessly explained.

Hu Yao chuckled and said, “I understand. It means something to you.”

Xiao Sheng’s grandfather had given this to him. Fang Mu did not dare to give it to anyone, nor did he want to give it to anyone.

Hu Yao thought of something and turned around. She smiled at Fang Mu and sarcastically asked, “You’re fooling around with me with a wedding ring. President Fang, your hobby is really special.”

Fang Mu’s felt a piercing pain in his heart again.

He touched his wedding ring, and his eyes turned heavy and dark.

“Are you going back tonight?” Hu Yao did not say anything else and changed the topic.

Fang Mu shook his head. “I’ll accompany you.”

***

Qiao Jiusheng and Fang Yusheng drove the car home. Qiao Jiusheng pushed the car door open. She was about to get out when Fang Yusheng suddenly handed her a coat. “Put it on.”

Her heart warmed.

Qiao Jiusheng took the coat and draped it over her. In the interest of returning the favor, she quickly got out of the car and walked around to Fang Yusheng’s side. Opening the passenger door, she bent down to help Fang Yusheng unbuckle his seatbelt. As she did so, she said with a smile, “Usually, it’s the man who unbuckles the woman’s seatbelt. That’s how it’s written in the novels. In our case, we have to do the opposite.”

Fang Yusheng suddenly smiled.

The beauty that was like a blooming flower made Qiao Jiusheng feel uneasy.

He suddenly asked Qiao Jiusheng, “I thought that 16- or 17-year-old girls liked to read novels. Look at you! The Second Miss of the Qiao family, a trendy person, actually likes to read some mushy novels…”

Qiao Jiusheng was frank. “Tell me! You’re young, rich, and handsome. Even if you didn’t have to learn anything else, why did you learn from monks? If you’re so good at being vegetarian, chanting, and wearing Buddha beads, why don’t you really become a monk?”

She sincerely suggested, “The Song Mountain Shaolin Monastery in Henan welcomes you.”

Fang Yusheng was speechless. He got upset. “Why are you so sharp-tongued…”

He could not win against Qiao Jiusheng. If he was hit, he could fight back. However, the wife he had found could only be pampered. Besides, Qiao Jiusheng would occasionally say a few pleasant words, just like what she had done on the stage tonight. Fang Yusheng was elated to hear that.

When he recalled what Qiao Jiusheng said at the stage, Fang Yusheng’s heart warmed.

“Then, according to the development in the novels, what should happen next?” Fang Yusheng humbly asked, his voice filled with temptation.

Chapter 142: Stewed An Old hen

As an experienced bookworm, Qiao Jiusheng told Fang Yusheng, “There must be a kissing scene next.”

Fang Yusheng wrapped his arms around her neck and raised his head to kiss her cheek. “Is this plot right?”

Qiao Jiusheng lowered her head and was quite embarrassed. She rubbed her face and heard Fang Yusheng continue, “Was what you said true?”

“What?”

Fang Yusheng added, “The rest of your life that you want is the rest of your life with Fang Yusheng.” He grabbed his pants with his left hand and said in a serious tone, “Are these words the truth?” He asked again.

Qiao Jiusheng was silent for a long time.

When she did not reply, Fang Yusheng panicked a little.

He pinched Qiao Jiusheng’s chin with his fingers and softly asked again, “Tell me, is this the truth?”

Qiao Jiusheng felt like a huge rock was weighing down her heart.

If she lied, the rock would smash her heart. She wanted to accompany Fang Yusheng for the rest of her life, but perhaps, this had nothing to do with love but with “company.”

However, she had to admit that Fang Yusheng was the kind of man she yearned for the most. Qiao Jiusheng had been abandoned once. Someone as loving as Fang Yusheng, who could tolerate her, was a fatal attraction for her.

In this life, his mouth was poisonous and unforgiving, but his behavior was inconsistent with her heart. However, in his previous life, his deep love for his lost lover had resulted in him keeping his innocence for the rest of his life. He led a lonely life even until his death. All this deeply attracted Qiao Jiusheng.

“Yes.”

Fang Yusheng, who had been tense a moment ago, suddenly chuckled.

“Hehe…”

The joy in his laughter infected Qiao Jiusheng.

After that, the two of them got out of the car and entered the house hand in hand.

Aunt Jin came forward and asked if they needed supper. Fang Yusheng shook his head and told her, “Aunt Jin, please stew an old hen tomorrow morning.” After a pause, he added, “Put some red dates.”

Qiao Jiusheng and Aunt Jin were puzzled.

What’s he doing?

Aunt Jin was confused and curious, but she still nodded. Then, she called her husband at home and asked him to send over an old hen early the next morning.

Fang Yusheng and Qiao Jiusheng went upstairs. Qiao Jiusheng said, “I’m going to take a shower. It’s so cold. The shower will warm me up.”

Nodding, Fang Yusheng stood behind Qiao Jiusheng and watched her enter the bathroom.

He stood behind the door, his green eyes hiding a strange, calm emotion.

Click!

Fang Yusheng suddenly locked the door behind him.

Qiao Jiusheng took a long shower. When her body was completely warm, she wrapped a towel around her body, wiped her feet, and walked out in her cotton slippers.

Fang Yusheng usually showered in the morning, so Qiao Jiusheng did not wake him up to take a shower.

She took the hairdryer and sat on the dressing table stool to dry her hair. Through the mirror, she saw Fang Yusheng sitting on the wooden chair by the window with a thoughtful expression. She looked at him a few more times and said, “Why don’t you take a shower too? You’ll feel much better after showering at night.”

She did not expect Fang Yusheng to react.

In the end, when Fang Yusheng heard her words, he actually stood up. “Okay.” After saying that, Fang Yusheng took off his jacket and slowly walked into the bathroom along his fixed route.

Qiao Jiusheng was a little surprised.

Why is he so cooperative today?

After blowing her hair dry, Qiao Jiusheng got up and took off her bathrobe to change into her pajamas.

At this moment, Fang Yusheng came out of the shower. He had just wiped off the water vapor on his face when he opened his eyes and saw a stunning scene.

The girl he had loved for a long time was standing in front of him, holding her pajamas and planning to wear them.

Qiao Jiusheng hummed a tune as she put on her fluffy pajamas. As she hummed the tune, her body moved around, and the chain on her waist swayed.

The chain in Fang Yusheng’s heart also swayed.

Chapter 143: You’re a Little Dumb

As Qiao Jiusheng turned her body a little, Fang Yusheng noticed a tattoo on her right leg.

When did she tattoo it?

Fang Yusheng was a little curious. He wanted to see the tattoo clearly.

Qiao Jiusheng put on her shirt and suddenly realized that something was wrong.

She turned around to look at the bathroom and saw that Fang Yusheng had already come out. With just a towel covering his body, he leaned against the door, hugging his arms and facing her with his eyes closed. The man’s legs were straight and more hairy than ordinary people’s. Qiao Jiusheng suddenly thought of some gossip she had heard in the past.

Men with more leg hair are stronger than those with less leg hair.

Qiao Jiusheng shook her head, took the pants at the end of the bed, and put them on without a care.

Since Fang Yusheng could not see, she did not need to care.

She was used to being unrestrained.

Fang Yusheng opened his eyes again and looked at how she was dressed.

He thought of what she had once said.

Anyway, since you can’t see, everywhere is a bathroom.

When she put on her pants, Fang Yusheng finally got a clear look at her tattoo.

It was a 3D tattoo pattern. The pattern was special. It depicted a young monk in a monk’s uniform and a rose. The rose tree was very tall, and its leaves were slightly bent. As for the bright red rose that looked like blood, it bloomed on the leaves. The rose looked gorgeous and beautiful.

The rose reminded Fang Yusheng of Qiao Jiusheng.

As for the young monk in the monk robes, who is fiddling with the Buddha beads in his hand, isn’t he a child looking up at the rose?

What does this tattoo mean?

Does this mean Qiao Jiusheng is the person I would look up to for the rest of my life?

Or could it be that no matter how pure-hearted a monk is, he can’t withstand the charm of a rose?

Either possibility moved Fang Yusheng.

He suddenly raised his eyebrows, his gaze turning deep.

Fang Yusheng walked over to Qiao Jiusheng.

Qiao Jiusheng was still pulling up her pants when suddenly, her body left the ground. She looked up in surprise to find out that Fang Yusheng had horizontally lifted her into the air. Her hands tightly gripped Fang Yusheng’s shoulders, afraid that this person was trying to mess with her and might throw her to the ground at any time.

In Qiao Jiusheng’s heart, Fang Yusheng could be very evil sometimes.

She still remembered the first time they had met.

The pain of those whips on her body, she did not dare to forget it.

When she looked up, she realized that Fang Yusheng had opened his eyes.

He lowered his head, his green eyes seemingly watching her.

Even though Qiao Jiusheng knew that he was blind, she was still attracted to his eyes. Her heart beat faster, and she asked while straightening her neck, “What are you doing?” Her legs even trembled leisurely, not realizing that danger was approaching.

Fang Yusheng smiled like a male demon.

“Doing you.”

Qiao Jiusheng’s legs stopped trembling.

Fang Yusheng strode to the end of the bed and raised his knees to land on the bed. He leaned forward and placed Qiao Jiusheng on the plain blanket. Then, he lowered his head to kiss her, his target Qiao Jiusheng’s neck. When her neck was kissed, Qiao Jiusheng felt a numbing sensation spread from the soles of her feet to her entire body.

Her spine went numb.

She asked Fang Yusheng with a red face, “W-What did you say?”

What is he going to do in this position and situation?

Fang Yusheng clicked his tongue and said, “You’re a little stupid.” As expected, this child, who has never experienced s*x, is innocent and cute.

Fang Yusheng thought this and did not realize that he was also a chicken.

And he was even older than Qiao Jiusheng.

Chapter 144: Not Hard Enough

Qiao Jiusheng regained her senses. She wanted to escape.

She had known that she and Fang Yusheng would end up like this someday, but she was not ready yet. She had not expected that time to come tonight.

When Fang Yusheng sensed that Qiao Jiusheng had the intention to retreat, his eyes darkened. He reached out to her and held her waist. He, who was usually gentle and without desires, seemed fierce and domineering at this moment.

Qiao Jiusheng had never experienced such a battle before, so she was terrified.

She was quite strong. If she really wanted to resist, Fang Yusheng might not be able to eat her easily. However, her body did not have much resistance against Fang Yusheng. The moment Fang Yusheng got close to her, her body became soft.

Qiao Jiusheng even felt that her fingers had gone numb.

Fang Yusheng might be a veteran, but his body was still pure. “Ah Sheng, are you afraid?” Qiao Jiusheng’s body was trembling, and Fang Yusheng could feel this.

How could Qiao Jiusheng admit that she was afraid? She said, “What am I afraid of? I’m not afraid of anything.”

Fang Yusheng chuckled and said, “Actually, I’m very nervous and a little afraid.” Fang Yusheng did not mind letting Qiao Jiusheng know of his timidity.

This was his first time. Who wasn’t a coward?

As long as it was Qiao Jiusheng, Fang Yusheng would not be afraid of anything. However, because it was Qiao Jiusheng, he was afraid of everything.

Love to the extreme. That was it.

Qiao Jiusheng looked over in shock and realized that Fang Yusheng’s face was tense. A thin layer of sweat covered his forehead. “Don’t be afraid.” Her heart softened. She held Fang Yusheng’s hand as if she were consoling a newborn baby and gently said, “It’s me. Don’t be nervous.”

Fang Yusheng did not know whether to laugh or cry. He felt like the roles had been reversed.

He was a man, so he had to be unyielding at this time!

Fang Yusheng took a deep breath and covered Qiao Jiusheng’s eyes with his hand. “Don’t be afraid. It’ll be fine soon.”

***

According to research, humans with heavy body hair secreted more male hormones, so their desires were stronger. In the past, Qiao Jiusheng had scoffed at this research result.

However, after last night’s practice, Qiao Jiusheng had suddenly changed her mind.

It was real! It was all real!

She would never dare to look down on research findings again.

The next morning, Qiao Jiusheng continued to sleep uninterrupted.

Fang Yusheng opened his eyes and stared at her for a long time until she slowly woke up. When he saw that she was about to wake up, he quickly closed his eyes.

When Qiao Jiusheng opened her eyes and saw Fang Yusheng, she blushed in embarrassment. However, she pretended to be calm.

She immediately sat up in bed. As she got up, she realized that many parts of her body were aching. She almost screamed.

But in the end, she held back.

Fang Yusheng leaned over and pinched her hair. He asked with concern, “Does it hurt a lot?” He blamed himself.

Qiao Jiusheng waved her hand like a man. “No, not at all. You’re overthinking.”

Fang Yusheng acknowledged her words and dejectedly said, “It seems like I haven’t worked hard enough. Ah Sheng, I’ll work even harder tonight.”

Qiao Jiusheng’s body stiffened. “No, no, no. Don’t treat youth as capital. These acts should be restrained with self-control.” She said while waving her hands.

Fang Yusheng’s eyes flashed with a smile. The moment Qiao Jiusheng looked over, he closed his eyes.

Qiao Jiusheng got out of bed, thinking that Fang Yusheng could not see her. She pinched her waist and turned around twice before taking out a sweater and pants from the cabinet. When she tried to put on her pants, she realized that her legs were weak. Her expression changed again.

Da*ned Fang Yusheng!

Chapter 145: Fang Yusheng, You B*stard

Although Qiao Jiusheng had said that it did not hurt, she frowned when she stepped into her pants.

After pulling up her pants, she turned around to glare at Fang Yusheng, then went downstairs.

The entire first floor smelled like chicken soup.

When she smelled this fragrance, Qiao Jiusheng’s expression became subtle.

No wonder Fang Yusheng wanted Aunt Jin to stew the old hen last night. It turns out that he had it all planned out.

Fang Yusheng!

After cursing Fang Yusheng a few more times in her heart, Qiao Jiusheng took the car keys on the wall and was about to leave the house. The old hen slowly simmered with a warm fire. Aunt Jin was fine, so she sat in the courtyard and basked in the sun while doing needlework.

Seeing Qiao Jiusheng take her car keys to the parking lot, Aunt Jin loudly asked, “Madam, where are you going? The chicken soup is almost ready.”

Qiao Jiusheng casually waved her hand and drove off.

The moment the car drove out of the courtyard, Fang Yusheng went downstairs.

For some reason, his expression was ugly.

“Bufan.”

Qi Bufan, who was in his room, walked out. “Sir.”

“Call Jiang Sheng and ask him to take good care of Madam.” After saying that, he added, “Find out where she went.”

Qi Bufan did not ask further and turned around to make a call.

After more than 40 minutes, Qiao Jiusheng returned to the house with a bottle of yogurt in her hand. From the looks of it, she had only gone out to buy a bottle of yogurt.

Fang Yusheng sat at the coffee table in the courtyard, black tea brewing in the glass cup in front of him.

When he heard Qiao Jiusheng get out of the car, he waved at her. “Come here.”

Without any hesitation, he walked over to her.

“What are you doing?” Qiao Jiusheng was just about to sit opposite Fang Yusheng when the man suddenly hugged her waist and pulled her onto his lap. This series of actions was a little big, and Qiao Jiusheng felt a slight discomfort in her body. She frowned as she moved around on his lap. “What are you doing?”

Fang Yusheng did not say anything.

He silently reached into Qiao Jiusheng’s jacket pocket.

Qiao Jiusheng’s expression suddenly turned strange.

There was nothing in her left pocket. Fang Yusheng touched her right pocket this time. When his hands touched a small bottle, Fang Yusheng’s expression suddenly turned malicious and scary. This was the first time Qiao Jiusheng had seen such a scary expression on Fang Yusheng’s face. It stunned her.

“You, what’s wrong?”

Fang Yusheng suddenly let go of her. He got up and threw the bottle in his hand to the ground.

These actions were filled with exasperation.

Qiao Jiusheng looked at this scene in shock and felt a little cold. “Fang Yusheng, what do you mean?” In her anger, she could not help but flare up at Fang Yusheng.

Fang Yusheng felt terrible.

He stomped on the bottle. This rude action was uncommon for him.

Qiao Jiusheng heard him say in a cold tone, “Are you that unwilling to give birth to my child? Are you that eager to buy contraceptive pills early in the morning! Qiao Jiusheng, why are you so cheap? Fang Mu doesn’t love you at all, and you still can’t forget him!” God knew how painful Fang Yusheng’s heart was when he had heard Jiang Sheng call and say that his wife had entered the pharmacy.

He had thought that she was willing to accept him.

So she was forced to accept me last night.

Fang Yusheng felt defeated and disappointed.

No matter how good he was, she still loved Fang Mu.

When Qiao Jiusheng heard these words, she was suddenly dumbfounded.

She felt wronged, and her heart ached.

Her eyes suddenly became hot, and then, they turned red. She sniffed hard and glared at Fang Yusheng. “Fang Yusheng, you bstard!” After shouting that, Qiao Jiusheng turned around and ran out of the courtyard of the house, ignoring the pain in her body.

Behind the door of the house, Aunt Jin was dumbfounded.

Qiao Jiusheng?

Isn’t Madam called Qi Yunsheng? Why did he call him Qiao Jiusheng again?

Aunt Jin did not dare to think too deeply.

Chapter 146: Can You Lend Me Twenty?

Qi Bufan walked out when he heard the commotion.

He looked at Sir, who was clearly hurt, then walked over to him.

Qi Bufan picked up the medicine bottle on the ground and carefully looked at it. He then said to Fang Yusheng, “Sir, you misunderstood Madam.”

Qi Bufan’s words made Fang Yusheng frown.

Qi Bufan twirled the medicine bottle in his hand and said, “These are painkillers.” He handed the medicine bottle to Fang Yusheng.

Fang Yusheng was stunned for a moment, then tightly grasped the medicine bottle.

He looked down. The sun shone on the bottle, and he saw the word “Ibuprofen.”

This medicine was a very common type of painkiller.

His anger cleared up in a heartbeat.

He was really too quick to anger.

Qi Bufan reminded him at the right time, “If you don’t chase after her, Madam will disappear.”

“You drive.”

Fang Yusheng put the medicine in his pocket and asked Qi Bufan to drive him. He was still “blind” and could not drive. Qi Bufan pursed his lips and muttered, “Stop messing around.”

Fang Yusheng gave Qi Bufan a cold look.

Qi Bufan shut his mouth and drove out.

After running out of the house, Qiao Jiusheng rushed out of the Fang family home. Cold wind filled her throat. The cold made her face red, and her eyes were also red, albeit for a different reason. She stopped in her tracks and found a spot to sit down. This time, her lower body hurt again.

“Fang Yusheng, you blind bastard!” After scolding him, she felt extremely sad.

They had slept in the same bed last night, yet today, they were in this state.

Qiao Jiusheng touched her face and sniffed hard, holding back her tears. She had gone out early in the morning and forgotten to bring her phone or any extra money with her.

Qiao Jiusheng stood up and looked around, not knowing where to go. A wave of sadness instantly swept her heart. She seemed to have returned to the time when Qiao Jiuyin had her trapped in the hospital and she had somehow escaped.

Qiao Jiusheng had no family and was alone.

She took out the change in her pocket, which was only 80 yuan.

After thinking about it, she hailed a taxi.

“Miss, where are you going?”

Qiao Jiusheng did not look up and said, “Wei Xin’s design studio.”

When Qiao Jiusheng arrived at Wei Xin’s design studio, the trip cost 102 yuan. She took out the change and awkwardly grabbed it. “Mister, wait. I’ll get my friend to pay for me.”

The driver saw that she was well dressed and agreed.

Qiao Jiusheng entered Wei Xin’s studio. This was only Wei Xin’s design studio, and Wei Xin’s workshop was in another place with the factory. Qiao Jiusheng walked out of the elevator and explained the purpose of her visit to the front desk. After a while, Wei Xin walked out.

Wei Xin observed Qiao Jiusheng. She could not help but frown when she saw that her friend was in a bad mood.

“What happened?”

Wei Xin thought that something big had happened. Otherwise, Qiao Jiusheng would not have disturbed her when she was working.

Qiao Jiusheng aggrievedly looked at her. After a while, she asked, “Can you lend me 20 yuan?”

Wei Xin frowned.

What the heck?

Twenty yuan?

“Are you so poor that you want to borrow 20 yuan?” Wei Xin found it unbelievable.

Qiao Jiusheng awkwardly explained, “I didn’t take my wallet. I came out in a hurry this morning and forgot to bring my phone.”

When Wei Xin heard this, her expression became better.

She gave Qiao Jiusheng the change.

Qiao Jiusheng went downstairs to pay the car fare and returned upstairs.

Wei Xin brought her into her office. There were many designs in her office, some on the table and some on the floor. When Qiao Jiusheng saw this, she asked, “Are you preparing for this summer’s autumn and winter fashion show?”

Qiao Jiusheng stood outside the door and looked at the busy Wei Xin. She did not go in the office lest she mess up Wei Xin’s design.

Chapter 147: Falling Like a Dead Dog

Wei Xin nodded. When she worked, she always wore glasses.

When Qiao Jiusheng saw that her friend was really busy, she felt embarrassed at the thought of annoying her over a small matter.

She felt that she had been a little unreasonable.

“You’re busy. I’ll be leaving first,” Qiao Jiusheng said.

Wei Xin looked up at her with a burning gaze. “Xiao Sheng, have you suffered?”

Qiao Jiusheng shook her head. She was not feeling too aggrieved now.

The grievances came and went quickly. It was not a big deal.

Her expression had already become cheerful. Wei Xin saw that Qiao Jiusheng did not seem to be lying, and since she was really busy today, she agreed to let Qiao Jiusheng leave. Before leaving, Qiao Jiusheng took a knee-length windbreaker from Wei Xin’s clothes rack and put it on. Only then did she feel warmer. Just as she came down from Wei Xin’s studio, she saw a Volkswagen parked in front of the door.

The car window rolled down to reveal Fang Yusheng sitting in the back of the car.

Spring was coming. It was unknown whether this was a coincidence or intentional, but Fang Yusheng had worn the leather jacket Qiao Jiusheng had bought for him, for the first time today.

When Fang Yusheng heard Qiao Jiusheng’s footsteps, he turned his head toward her. He had worn sunglasses, and Qiao Jiusheng got a strange feeling that he might be looking at her.

She paused for a second, then got into the car.

They were both adults, and she didn’t want to make herself into a petty girl.

After she got into the car, Fang Yusheng’s tense body relaxed a little.

However, in the car, Qiao Jiusheng sat very far away from Fang Yusheng. She leaned against the car window and looked out. Suddenly, a hand tentatively reached out to her. Qiao Jiusheng suddenly raised her hand and hit it.

Pa!

The back of Fang Yusheng’s hand turned red.

A bad temper!

Fang Yusheng obediently retracted his hand.

Qiao Jiusheng shook her aching right hand and pursed her lips.

Fang Yusheng thought about what he should do to help her vent her anger, so he did not say anything else. When a woman was angry, she would be unhappy if she did not say anything. Fang Yusheng’s silence made Qiao Jiusheng unhappy.

She suddenly said, “Stop the car.”

Qi Bufan hesitantly asked Fang Yusheng, “Sir, are we stopping?”

Hearing him ask Fang Yusheng, Qiao Jiusheng got even angrier. As expected, servants are all on the master’s side.

Fang Yusheng said stop, and Qi Bufan stopped.

Qiao Jiusheng pushed the car door open and got out. She walked into the mall in front of her. Fang Yusheng got out of the car as well. Holding his cane, he quickly walked through the crowd. “Ah Sheng, wait for me!”

The girl in front of him ignored him.

Fang Yusheng thought about it and felt that he had to use the ruse of self-harm.

He was going all out!

Fang Yusheng fell to the ground.

It was a real fall.

“Someone fell. It seems like he’s blind. He hit the stone block.”

“His forehead is bleeding.”

Cries of surprise spread from the crowd.

Qiao Jiusheng, who was rushing forward, suddenly stopped when she heard this.

She turned around and saw Fang Yusheng on the ground like a dead dog.

Her heart ached.

At this time, when Qi Bufan should be taking action, the man had disappeared.

This man was secretly obedient.

After hesitating for a moment, Qiao Jiusheng walked back.

“Hey, can you get up?” She squatted in front of Fang Yusheng.

Fang Yusheng thought: This move works.

He nodded and said, “Yes.” He lay on the ground and touched his cane everywhere. The way he looked for his cane made Qiao Jiusheng’s heart ache. She gently grabbed the cane, which had rolled into the distance, and silently placed it in front of him.

Fang Yusheng found his cane and stood up.

Qiao Jiusheng stood up as well and glanced at him. His leather jacket was stained with dust, and the knees of his black pants were laced with holes. There was also blood on his forehead.

Fang Yusheng did not seem to realize that he was bleeding. He did not care about the wound as he affectionately patted his leather jacket.

Qiao Jiusheng felt even more upset when she saw this.

It was already against the rules to be good-looking, but he even knew how to pull this kind of stunt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
362K 11.4K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
803K 23.8K 64
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
406K 5.5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...