[ON HOLD] Reincarnation: I Ma...

By GirlUnderSun

"Marry me. Once we're married, I will be loyal to you for life-as long as you keep me alive." Qiao Jiusheng w... More

Details
1-7
8-14
15-21
22-28
29-35
36-42
43-49
50-56
57-63
64-70
71-77
78-84
85-91
92-98
99-105
106-112
113-119
120-126
134-140
141-147
148-154
155-162
163-169
170-177
178-184
185-191
192-198
199-205
206-212
213-219
220-226
227-233
234-240
241-250 (Truth Revealed)
251-257 (Qiao Jiuyin's Ending)
258-264
265-272

127-133

690 23 0
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 127: Playing For A Year Is Not Enough

Fang Yusheng lowered his head and looked at her without blinking.

Her lips were slightly red and peach blossom colored. Her eyes were not particularly big, but they were clear and starry. They reminded Fang Yusheng of the time he went on a trip to the African savanna with his like-minded friend in junior high. When the night came, he had lain on the savanna and looked up at the stars in the night sky.

Qiao Jiusheng mischievously smiled. This smile, coupled with the plain look on her face mixed with her charm, produced a natural charm.

Fang Yusheng could hear his heart beat uncontrollably.

You can’t be so superficial!

Qiao Jiusheng pointed at Fang Yusheng with her finger and stopped mischievously smiling. She became like an angry lion and asked him in a dangerous tone, “Did you sit in the business class?”

Fang Yusheng did not answer. He then heard Qiao Jiusheng feign anger. “Alright, Fang Yusheng. They say that couples share blessings and disasters. You’re good! We shouldered the difficulties together, but you enjoyed the blessings alone. When we took the plane together, you waited until late at night to make the cheapest trip. Can you face me? Can you face our marriage? Doesn’t your conscience hurt?”

This chatter did not make Fang Yusheng angry. On the contrary, he was overjoyed.

It turns out that her nagging appearance is also so beautiful.

“How did I marry you?” Qiao Jiusheng mumbled. “You have no conscience. You deserve to be alone!”

Fang Yusheng took in her lively reactions and hid them in his heart.

She’s so beautiful. Her eyes are beautiful. Her face is beautiful. Her mouth is beautiful. Her legs are beautiful too. I can’t get enough of her.

When Qiao Jiusheng saw that Fang Yusheng did not say anything and only opened his eyes, pretending to be able to see, she could not help but mock him. “Why are you opening your eyes? You can’t see. Are you acting cute?” Don’t think that just because you’re good-looking and have good eyes, I can forgive you for secretly sitting in the business class behind my back.

Fang Yusheng did not dare to tell Qiao Jiusheng that he had actually sat in first class.

He was afraid of getting scolded.

Since his eyes were better and his mood was better, Fang Yusheng had gotten a rare impulse to see the morning sun. Hence, he had spent a lot of money and sat in first class.

Fang Yusheng closed his eyes and stretched out his hand. He said to her, “Let’s go. Take me back.”

Qiao Jiusheng did not say anything, but she obediently reached out and held his hand.

The two of them walked out of the airport for a while before Qiao Jiusheng suddenly felt that something was wrong.

“How did you find me?” Isn’t he blind?

Fang Yusheng said, “I’m blind. It’s inconvenient for me to travel. I got the air stewardess to help me find you.”

“Oh.”

Qiao Jiusheng held his hand and walked away.

After a few steps, she was puzzled again. Fang Yusheng did not know what she looked like or wore. How did the air stewardess find me?

As she thought in confusion, Fang Yusheng suddenly said, “The food on the plane wasn’t delicious and I’m a little hungry. Let’s go back quickly.”

“Yeah.”

Fang Yusheng interrupted her thoughts.

The Eldest Young Master had been overseas for a long time. Seeing him return, Housekeeper Wan Lang was surprised. Therefore, he specially mentioned this matter to Fang Pingjue and his wife at dinner.

“He’s back?” Fang Pingjue heard this and raised his head to ask Wan Lang, “What did he go overseas for this time?”

Wan Lang shook his head. “I don’t know.” He complained in his heart: You don’t even know your son’s intentions. How would I know?

When Aunt Jin saw Fang Yusheng return, she was overjoyed. She stared at Fang Yusheng and carefully looked around. The more she looked at him, the more satisfied she became. “Aiya, I was worried that Young Master Yusheng wouldn’t be used to living in America, so I made herbal duck soup.

“From the looks of it, I was worried for nothing. Young Master Yusheng, you took good care of yourself. Could it be that the hamburgers in America help people grow?”

Fang Yusheng forced a smile.

She was saying that he had gained weight again.

It was not a hamburger, but Qiao Jiusheng.

Chapter 128: Actress

Fang Yusheng ate very reservedly during lunch.

In the past half a month of treatment, he had been eating blandly. He had lost more than four pounds.

Perhaps, the eight pounds of weight had frightened him. Whenever Fang Yusheng had dinner, he would only eat until he was 70% full. However, his 70% capacity now was still more than before.

Aunt Jin was relieved.

She knew that Young Master Yusheng had been taken care of well thanks to Madam. Now, she was very satisfied with Qiao Jiusheng.

She thought that the rumors from before were just hearsay.

Qiao Jiusheng naturally did not know the twisted thoughts in Aunt Jin’s heart.

After dinner, Fang Yusheng said that he wanted to take a shower.

He suddenly thought of something and said to Qiao Jiusheng, “Are you free?”

Qiao Jiusheng, who was playing games on her phone, said, “I’m not.”

Fang Yusheng narrowed his eyes. He turned off his voice when he saw that she was playing a game. He pretended to be unaware as he asked, “What are you busy with?”

Qiao Jiusheng said, “Watching the news.”

“Oh, what news?”

“News related to a jade artifact.”

She’s really good at bullsh*tting.

“Can you watch it later?”

Qiao Jiusheng looked up at him and quickly lowered her head. She pressed on her phone and impatiently replied, “Just say it.”

“Help me scrub my back.”

Just as Fang Yusheng finished speaking, the snake’s head and tail on Qiao Jiusheng’s screen bumped into each other.

Game over!

Qiao Jiusheng threw away her phone and glared at Fang Yusheng. “Who was it that said Young Master Fang’s back is as clear as ice and as pure as jade? How can I touch it?” Qiao Jiusheng had a good memory. She dug out the old scores and caught Fang Yusheng off guard.

Did I say that?

Fang Yusheng’s smile suddenly fell. “Forget it. Continue with your work. I’ll go myself,” he said in a pitiful tone.

Qiao Jiusheng’s eyebrows jumped. She saw Fang Yusheng turn around and go upstairs.

He had only taken two steps when he suddenly staggered and almost fell on the stairs.

The person who casually walks up and down the stairs actually fell?

Qiao Jiusheng quickly ran over to him and held his arm. As she pulled him upstairs, she scolded him, “You can’t see, so don’t you know how to be careful when you walk? If you fall and hit your face, you will regret it.”

Fang Yusheng obediently followed her lead upstairs. When he heard this, the corners of his lips curled up again. “Why? Do I look good?”

“So-so. You’re blind to begin with. If your face gets disfigured, how will you face anyone when you walk out of here in the future?” She refused to admit defeat. After saying that, she felt a little regretful. Fang Yusheng was blind, and this was not his fault. It was not good for her to keep poking his wound like this.

Qiao Jiusheng suddenly turned around. She guiltily touched her nose and said, “Actually, you look okay.”

She might not have noticed that when she said that he looked okay, her ears were red.

Even though she liked his face, she refused to admit it.

Fang Yusheng was in a good mood. He nodded and said, “You’re beautiful. I’m the one who’s out of my league.”

“Of course!”

Qiao Jiusheng gave Fang Yusheng some water. She touched the height and temperature of the water and felt that it was enough. Then, she said to Fang Yusheng, “Take off your clothes and take your bath, I won’t look .”

“Yeah.”

Hearing footsteps getting further and further away, Fang Yusheng took off his clothes.

He threw his clothes into the basket. When he walked into the bathroom, his head suddenly tilted toward the door and his eyes opened a little.

What’s going on with the person standing outside the door and openly peeking at me?

Sitting in the bathtub, Fang Yusheng could not help but shake his head.

“Come in.”

Upon hearing Fang Yusheng’s words, Qiao Jiusheng first gently stepped back. Then, she exerted more force on her feet and walked toward the bathroom.

She’s quite good at acting.

Chapter 129: Secretly Wearing a Couple Dress

Qiao Jiusheng rubbed Fang Yusheng’s back, and Fang Yusheng pestered her to massage his shoulders.

On account of his face, Qiao Jiusheng agreed to his request.

Fang Yusheng turned around and faced Qiao Jiusheng.

When Qiao Jiusheng massaged his shoulders, she accidentally splashed water on his face.

Fang Yusheng reached out to wipe his face and even opened his eyes.

Even though she had seen his eyes many times, Qiao Jiusheng was still entranced by them.

His eyes are really beautiful.

Qiao Jiusheng lowered her head. She carefully looked at Fang Yusheng’s eyes and vaguely saw herself in them. A regretful expression appeared on her face. If his eyes could see, it would be perfect.

Fang Yusheng allowed Qiao Jiusheng to look at him, not daring to move his eyes. He only blinked occasionally. As he looked at Qiao Jiusheng from such a close distance, he did not even dare to loudly breathe.

Suddenly, Fang Yusheng’s phone rang on the tripod.

Qiao Jiusheng dried her hands, took the phone, used Fang Yusheng’s hand, and answered the call.

“Who is it?”

“I’ll be here tonight.”

Fang Yusheng quickly hung up.

He handed the phone to Qiao Jiusheng and said, “Come with me after dinner tonight.”

“To do what?”

Fang Yusheng mysteriously smiled and said, “Get a parcel.”

***

The evening wind was strong. Qiao Jiusheng decided to dress western. She donned on a black down jacket that hugged her waist. Fang Yusheng had not bought a down jacket this year. When he saw Qiao Jiusheng wearing a down jacket, he called a male clothing shop and asked them to quickly send over a black down jacket.

When she was about to leave the house, Qiao Jiusheng saw that Fang Yusheng was also wearing a down jacket that she had never seen before. This surprised her. “When did you buy these clothes?”

“A while ago.”

Qiao Jiusheng looked at his clothes and then at herself. Two words suddenly appeared in her mind.

Couple outfits.

She suddenly got up. “I’m going to change.”

She was about to walk away when Fang Yusheng grabbed her right hand.

Qiao Jiusheng stared at her hand, which he held, with a strange expression.

A blind person can perfectly hold hands.

Qiao Jiusheng admired Fang Yusheng.

Fang Yusheng said, “It’s getting late. Let’s go early and come back early.” In other words, it was a waste of time to change.

He’s right.

Qiao Jiusheng followed him out.

Qi Bufan consciously took the car keys. He was about to close the car door when Fang Yusheng suddenly said, “Bufan, give me the keys.”

Shock flashed across Qi Bufan’s and Qiao Jiusheng’s eyes.

“Fang Yusheng, don’t joke around. It will kill someone.” She thought that Fang Yusheng was going to drive.

Fang Yusheng said to her, “Ah Sheng, drive.”

So he’s going to spend some time alone.

Qi Bufan quickly handed the key to Qiao Jiusheng.

Qiao Jiusheng held the car keys and felt strange. Why did he send Qi Bufan away?

She drove while Fang Yusheng sat in the front passenger seat.

“Where to?” Qiao Jiusheng held the steering wheel and slowly drove the car toward the Fang family residence.

“To get the package.”

Fang Yusheng gave her an address, and the navigation system automatically located her. Qiao Jiusheng drove and drove for more than an hour before she arrived at their destination. She then turned off the engine and looked up at the place where the parcel was.

MAX Car dealership.

She turned to Fang Yusheng, who was unbuckling his seatbelt. “We’re here to collect a package at the car dealership?”

Something is wrong.

“Yeah.”

Fang Yusheng pushed the door open and stood by the roadside. He waited for Qiao Jiusheng to walk over and hold his hand. Then, they entered the car dealership together.

“Mr. Fang, the thing arrived yesterday afternoon. Look over here.” After saying that, the boss remembered that Fang Yusheng was blind. So, he immediately said, “Madam Fang, come take a look.”

“This is it.”

The boss pointed at the thing in front of him.

Qiao Jiusheng took a look.

Since it was covered with a cloth, telling what kind of a car it was, was impossible. However, judging from the height of the car, Qiao Jiusheng could say that it should be a sports car.

The boss was about to ask someone to pull open the cloth covering the car when Fang Yusheng said to Qiao Jiusheng, “Ah Sheng, you go.”

“Come, come. Madam Fang, please.” The boss quickly shot a look at the employee walking over.

Qiao Jiusheng walked over and pulled open the cover with the boss’s help.

Chapter 130: Blindly Showing Off

A red sports car entered Qiao Jiusheng’s vision.

She stared at the sports car in front of her in amazement.

“This… This is a Lykan—Hypersport?”

Qiao Jiusheng turned her head in shock and stared at Fang Yusheng.

Fang Yusheng walked to her side with his cane. He took out a car key that looked like a fighter jet from his trouser pocket and handed it to Qiao Jiusheng.

After catching the key, Qiao Jiusheng looked up in disbelief. She looked up at Fang Yusheng and asked him in an uncertain tone, “For… For me?” She felt that she was being delusional.

“Yeah.”

She saw Fang Yusheng nod.

The car key was cold, but Qiao Jiusheng felt that it was hot.

It was so hot that her heart ached.

He was Fang Yusheng, who sat in economy class on a plane. Fang Yusheng, who was so stingy that his heart ached when she borrowed 100,000 yuan from him. Fang Yusheng, who had been unwilling to change to a new car for more than ten years. Who would forever drive a dilapidated Volkswagen! Just because she had mentioned to Qiao Jiuyin that she wanted this car once, he had really given it to her!

Qiao Jiusheng pursed her lips, and her heart beat faster.

Fang Yusheng suddenly asked Qiao Jiusheng, “Are you touched?”

This time, Qiao Jiusheng chose to face her own heart.

“Yes.” Since the rooster had voluntarily plucked its feathers, it must have bled. Qiao Jiusheng was very touched. “How much did you buy it for?”

“I got it from Ah Nuo. It’s free,” Fang Yusheng said.

Qiao Jiusheng was speechless.

She was no longer touched.

Fang Yusheng did not tell her that he had exchanged for this car with his own design.

One had to know that all his designs were priceless.

When they left the car dealership in the Lykan—Hypersport, Qiao Jiusheng was the one driving.

The weather was frosty, but Qiao Jiusheng still lowered the convertible top. She deliberately drove very slowly along the iconic building in the middle of Binjiang City—the bronze-carved locksmith, past Binjiang University, the City People’s Hospital, the City Television Station, the City Walk Street, and Fang Mu and Qiao Jiuyin’s villa.

When people saw this sports car driving at a turtle’s pace, regardless of whether they knew the car or not, they took out their phones and took pictures of the sports car. Qiao Jiusheng was especially smug. She had worn sunglasses, and she constantly waved at the spectators on both sides. It looked like she was just short of saying, “Hello, comrades. You’ve worked hard.”

If she had said that, Fang Yusheng would probably have to praise her. “Hello, President Qiao. It’s not hard on us.”

When the car passed by the entrance of Fang Mu’s villa, she drove especially slowly.

At this time, Fang Mu was returning after working overtime. As he drove home, he saw the “turtle” slowly driving in front of him.

Qiao Jiusheng had already closed the convertible, and Fang Mu could not see if the person inside the car was a man or a woman.

Fang Mu frowned. It’s such a waste for a top-notch sports car to drive like this. Only two cars were driving in his lane on the road outside his villa. Since it was eight or nine o’clock now, many people who were working overtime were driving their cars in the opposite lane. Coupled with the fact that Fang Mu and the other car were driving on a bend, overtaking the other car was not easy for Fang Mu.

He sounded his horn, and the car in front of him actually sounded its horn in return. Then, the car owner in front of him stretched out his hand from the window and shook it at him.

That hand was slender and fair. It was a woman’s hand.

After waiting for a while, Fang Mu saw that the car in front of him was still not accelerating and was still driving slowly. He got angry.

He stopped the car, put his hands on his hips, and strode to the sports car in front of him.

As he got closer to the car, he loudly said, “Miss, please drive faster…” Fang Yusheng had just reached the back of the car when the half-dead sports car suddenly increased its speed like a mad cow.

Fang Mu’s face was covered in exhaust fumes.

Fang Mu: “…”

“F*ck!” President Fang kicked the stone by the road in anger.

Chapter 131: His Smile Is More Attractive Than Money

“Hahaha!” Qiao Jiusheng drove the car out of the villa district. She laughed as she looked at Fang Yusheng to get a reaction. “You didn’t see Fang Mu’s expression just now. Hahaha, he was as colorful as an oil painting.”

Fang Yusheng chuckled.

He was naturally happy that Fang Mu had suffered. He was even happier that the person who made Fang Mu suffer was Qiao Jiusheng.

“Are you happy?” he asked. Her laughter was infectious.

Qiao Jiusheng hurriedly nodded. “Yes! I haven’t been this happy in a long time.” As she smiled, she looked up and saw a traffic policeman standing in front of her.

She stopped the car and rolled down the window. Stretching her head out, she winked at the young traffic policeman in a good mood. “Officer, my car isn’t speeding, right?”

The traffic policeman used his fingers to prop up his hat. Then, he expressionlessly said to Qiao Jiusheng, “Miss, your car’s speed is lower than the minimum speed limit in the city.”

So?

“Here is a fine.”

Pa!

The young traffic policeman handed a ticket to Qiao Jiusheng.

He did not know who he was blocking.

Even if he did, he would still do as the situation asked him to. Even the mayor had to be punished if he drove a car and violated the rules!

“Please pay the money as soon as possible. Two hundred yuan. Thank you for your cooperation.” Yes, Binjiang City was the capital of China. Transportation was crowded to begin with, so there were even more traffic rules than in the city. Now, Binjiang City’s traffic rules clearly stated that if a car’s speed was lower than the minimum speed limit on the road, the fine would be two hundred yuan.

Qiao Jiusheng pursed her lips and stopped smiling. She took out Alipay from her bag and scanned the QR code for payment.

The traffic policeman’s expression turned better when he saw how cooperative she was.

“It’s a beautiful car.” Every man liked cars. The traffic policeman was no different. He glanced at Qiao Jiusheng and said, “Miss, have a good trip.”

Qiao Jiusheng was not happy at all.

After the traffic policeman left, Qiao Jiusheng was finally willing to drive normally.

Silence reigned in the car for a moment, then a burst of laughter rang out.

“Hahaha!”

Qiao Jiusheng listened to Fang Yusheng’s laughter and became angry.

She angrily turned her head, wanting to scold him.

However, when she did turn her head, she saw Fang Yusheng smiling.

All the swear words that she wanted to say died in her stomach.

As she stared at the laughing Fang Yusheng, Qiao Jiusheng’s gaze became more and more focused.

His smile looked even better than the face on a money bill.

She would never get tired of looking at it.

Qiao Jiusheng suddenly smiled as well.

“This car will be called 200 yuan from now on.” As soon as they had gotten on the road, Qiao Jiusheng had lost 200 yuan.

Fang Yusheng stopped smiling and nodded. “Very good.”

When Qiao Jiusheng reached home in the 200 yuan car, she combed her hair, which had been messed up by the wind. She hung the keys on her key ring and held Fang Yusheng’s hand as they walked home. She said, “We’ll drive this car to the Lantern Festival Gala in a few days to anger Qiao Jiuyin to death.”

Didn’t she look down on us?

Qiao Jiuyin had mocked the two of them for not being able to afford a sports car, so Qiao Jiusheng was intentionally going to bring this car to the gala for her.

Fang Yusheng slowed down and asked, “Lantern Festival Gala?”

“Yeah.”

Fang Yusheng asked again, “Who told you that you were going?”

“Qiao Jiuyin.”

Fang Yusheng asked again, “Didn’t she tell you that those who attend will have to perform at the banquet?” Although Fang Yusheng had lived in this small building for a long time and it looked like he could do nothing, he was still one of the major shareholders of the Fang Corporation. This was not an honor Fang Pingjue gave him. It was written in black and white when his grandfather was alive.

Fang Yusheng was a shareholder, so he was naturally qualified to attend the banquet. However, the Fang Corporation had a custom. Whenever they held the Lantern Festival Gala, every shareholder had to go on stage to perform. Even an old man in his fifties had to go on stage to tell a joke.

Therefore, in the past years, Fang Yusheng had never gone to the Lantern Festival Gala.

Chapter 132: What Is A Blind Figure?

Qiao Jiusheng had attended the New Year’s party with Fang Mu in the past, but she had never attended the Lantern Festival Gala. Thus, she was unaware of this tradition.

Could Qiao Jiuyin have a motive for deliberately not telling me about this?

She’s too evil!

Qiao Jiusheng turned her head to look at Fang Yusheng beside her and suggested, “Why don’t I reject it?” She could perform, but it would be inconvenient for Fang Yusheng to move around. Qiao Jiuyin clearly wants us to get embarrassed?

“Since you’ve agreed, go ahead,” Fang Yusheng said.

Qiao Jiusheng asked, “Go ahead? If you go, what will you perform? Blind man touching an elephant?” Doesn’t he know that Qiao Jiuyin and Fang Mu will be waiting for him to embarrass himself?

Did she eat shit with her mouth?

How nasty!

Fang Yusheng took a deep breath and replied, “I don’t touch elephants. I only touch you.” He tightened his grip on Qiao Jiusheng’s hand and asked her, “Do you mind letting me touch you all over the stage?”

Fang Yusheng mysteriously smiled and arrogantly continued, “Blind man touching ‘an elephant’ is not much of a performance! I even know how to grope an ‘elephant.'”

Qiao Jiusheng was shocked.

She had always known how sharp-tongued Fang Yusheng was. Since he had not scolded her in a long time, she had almost forgotten how it felt.

With a dry laugh, Qiao Jiusheng quickly changed the topic. “Excuse my words.”

Fang Yusheng snorted.

He proudly turned his head and entered the house.

Qiao Jiusheng ate some supper downstairs. When she went upstairs, she heard the long-lost chanting of Buddhist scriptures.

She wanted to turn off the radio, but she was afraid that Fang Yusheng would be angry.

Therefore, she walked to the bed, stretched out her index finger, and nudged Fang Yusheng. “Fang Yusheng, why are you playing this song again?” Hadn’t he stopped playing it long ago?

Fang Yusheng calmly said, “My heart is filled with anger. I have to listen to the Buddhist scriptures to sleep. Otherwise, I’m afraid I won’t be able to hold it in and will be restless.”

“Are you still a man? I only said that one sentence. Do you want to fuss over it for a night?”

Fang Yusheng remained silent.

He knew that he was being petty, but he still felt indignant.

Qiao Jiusheng ran to turn off the radio.

She walked over and lay down beside Fang Yusheng.

Fang Yusheng felt wronged.

After a moment of silence, the sound of someone turning over suddenly came from beside him. Then, Fang Yusheng felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist.

He froze.

This was the first time Qiao Jiusheng had taken the initiative to hug him.

All his grievances and unhappiness instantly vanished.

Qiao Jiusheng rubbed her head on Fang Yusheng’s shoulder and sincerely apologized. “Yusheng, I didn’t mean to mock you.”

Fang Yusheng quietly listened without answering.

“I’m just feeling unfair for you. You can’t see and can’t go on stage to perform, yet Qiao Jiuyin still asked me to attend the banquet. You’re also silly. You don’t know how to avoid the attack, yet you insisted on attending. I’m angry… angry at you for being arrogant, and angry at Qiao Jiuyin for being vicious.”

When he heard Qiao Jiusheng’s words, Fang Yusheng’s stifled heart was suddenly relieved.

“Are you worried about me?” His voice was filled with laughter.

Qiao Jiusheng was silent for a moment, then nodded.

Fang Yusheng turned around and hugged her back.

Qiao Jiusheng was not used to this kind of intimacy where they hugged each other. However, she forced herself to accept it. They were husband and wife, and it was impossible for them to sleep in the same bed forever without doing nothing. One day, they would cross the minefield.

Fang Yusheng rested his chin on Qiao Jiusheng’s forehead and sighed. “Ah Sheng, thanks for worrying. I’ll listen to you.”

Qiao Jiusheng hummed in agreement.

“What should I do? You’re even cuter.” He wanted to do something bad even more.

Qiao Jiusheng immediately pushed him away. “Sleep.”

Fang Yusheng came over again and hugged her, but he did not do anything rash.

The next morning, Qiao Jiusheng woke up. She was surprised to find that Fang Yusheng was not bathing. When she ran downstairs, she saw a piano and a violin in the hall.

Wearing a warm sweater, Fang Yusheng sat on the piano and held a violin in his hand. He gently touched it.

The scene of the morning sun, the man, and the violin constructed a soul-stirring and beautiful painting.

Chapter 133: He’s Warmer Than The Sun

Fang Yusheng held his violin and did not turn around.

When he heard Qiao Jiusheng’s footsteps, he said, “Ah Sheng, come to me.” Then, he patted the piano under him with his right hand.

Having just woken up, Qiao Jiusheng was still in her pajamas.

She walked over in her cotton slippers and sat beside Fang Yusheng. She touched the piano and asked, “What are you doing?”

Fang Yusheng lowered his head. Qiao Jiusheng could see his handsome and noble face when she looked up.

At this moment, a faint smile hung on his face, and he looked very beautiful.

Fang Yusheng asked her, “Do you know how to play the piano?”

Qiao Jiusheng nodded. “Yes, I do. But I’m not good at it.” When she and her sister were young, they had learned a lot. Qiao Jiuyin was more musically inclined than Qiao Jiusheng; she could play the piano, the guzheng, and the violin. Moreover, she was also good at chess. Meanwhile, other than learning jade carving from her master, Qiao Jiusheng couldn’t focus on learning anything else.

She knew how to play the piano, but she was not as good as Qiao Jiuyin.

Fang Yusheng nodded and said, “As long as you can play.”

He stood up, pointed at the piano behind him, and said, “The piano score is there. Look.”

Qiao Jiusheng sat on the stool and picked up the music score to read it.

After a few minutes, she looked up at Fang Yusheng and said, “I’ve looked through it. It’s not difficult.”

“Okay.”

Fang Yusheng carried the violin and stood behind a translucent curtain. He then said to her, “Let’s play it together once.” After saying that, he nodded and picked up the violin with his right hand holding the bow.

Qiao Jiusheng shook her hands. She started playing the piano as she read the music score.

The sound of the piano rang in the house. Aunt Jin, who was preparing breakfast in the kitchen, suddenly wiped her hands and walked to the door. She leaned against the door and watched the couple.

The tune produced by the piano was soothing and melodious.

Qiao Jiusheng did not play it wrong.

She finished the part that belonged to her and turned the page of the music score. Suddenly, the sound of a violin rang out.

The moment the sound of the violin came out, Qiao Jiusheng was stunned.

She turned her head in surprise and stared at the man standing in the morning light.

The violin’s sound was high and sounded sharp sometimes. However, Fang Yusheng’s violin music made Qiao Jiusheng feel one word.

Warmth!

The moment she heard the sound of the violin, Qiao Jiusheng seemed to see the morning sun jumping out of the horizon of the sea. It was bright and beautiful. The light shining on her body at the shore was so gentle that she wanted to extend her arms and grab it. However, Fang Yusheng was someone even warmer than the sunlight.

Qiao Jiusheng was a little stunned.

Not only her, but even Aunt Jin was shocked.

Fang Yusheng finished playing his part and lowered his right hand, which was holding the bow. He had not played the violin for many years, but this tune was one he had silently played in his mind for ten years. He was all too familiar with it.

After regaining her senses, Qiao Jiusheng resumed playing the piano. When she finished her part, Fang Yusheng started playing another segment.

The duet of “Time Stand Stills” ended. Aunt Jin wiped her face and felt the tears at the corners of her eyes.

She gratefully looked at Qiao Jiusheng. She’s really Young Master Yusheng’s everything.

Qiao Jiusheng’s fingers playfully poked the piano keys. She praised Fang Yusheng. “You’re amazing. You can play the violin so well.” And he could not see.

Fang Yusheng smiled proudly.

His smile did not match his relaxed posture, but it looked great with his stunning face. Qiao Jiusheng suddenly ran over to him and tilted her head to ask, “Can I… try playing it?”

Fang Yusheng handed her the violin.

Qiao Jiusheng imitated Fang Yusheng’s previous behavior. She got into her stance and started pulling!

The sound of a dying pig filled the house.

Aunt Jin covered her ears and quickly ran to cook.

Fang Yusheng also found it harsh, but he listened with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
460K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
916K 54.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
684K 35.9K 30
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...