[ON HOLD] Reincarnation: I Ma...

By GirlUnderSun

"Marry me. Once we're married, I will be loyal to you for life-as long as you keep me alive." Qiao Jiusheng w... More

Details
1-7
8-14
15-21
22-28
29-35
36-42
43-49
50-56
57-63
64-70
71-77
78-84
85-91
92-98
99-105
106-112
113-119
127-133
134-140
141-147
148-154
155-162
163-169
170-177
178-184
185-191
192-198
199-205
206-212
213-219
220-226
227-233
234-240
241-250 (Truth Revealed)
251-257 (Qiao Jiuyin's Ending)
258-264
265-272

120-126

665 21 1
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 120: She Can Help Me Have a Child

“Eight million and eight hundred thousand!” The person upstairs shouted again.

“Nine million and nine hundred thousand!” Qi Bufan said again.

Upstairs, the subordinate said, “Ten million.”

Qi Bufan was about to raise his bid when Fang Yusheng suddenly grabbed his hand and said, “Since the other party wants it so much, let’s give it to him as a gift.”

Qi Bufan’s lips twitched.

Master, you’re really sick!

Qi Bufan refused to raise his card and even cupped his fists at the person upstairs.

When the subordinate on the second floor saw Qi Bufan’s face, his eyes suddenly widened. He turned to Yan Nuo and said, “Boss Yan, the person bidding against us was Ah Fan!”

Yan Nuo, who had been feeling fine even after spending ten million dollars, suddenly felt his heart ache.

D*mn it!

If Ah Fan is here, then An must be too.

What does this mean?

The person who had been raising the price with Ah Fan was An!

An could clearly hear my voice, but still made Ah Fan deliberately compete with me. This bastard An was cheating him!

The moment the auction ended, Qiao Jiusheng and Fang Yusheng got up and saw a black shadow approaching against the light. Qiao Jiusheng looked up and saw that it was Yan Nuo. Logically speaking, she should’ve stepped forward to greet him, but Yan Nuo’s sinister and terrifying aura made her give up on the idea.

The moment he reached Qiao Jiusheng and Fang Yusheng, Yan Nuo said, “An, is it fun?”

Qiao Jiusheng looked confused.

Fang Yusheng said, “It is.”

Yan Nuo wanted to punch him.

But, he held himself back.

“Alright, go and get the auction item.”

Yan Nuo and Fang Yusheng went backstage to collect the goods.

When Yan Nuo received the goods, Qiao Jiusheng finally understood what he meant.

She watched as Yan Nuo took the seal with a sullen expression.

He should’ve been angry that his good friend had cheated him of ten million dollars.

Yan Nuo carefully looked at the seal. Before she could understand it, she heard Fang Yusheng say, “Ah Nuo, I really want that thing in your hand. Look…”

“What are you looking at!”

Yan Nuo squeezed the seal and turned to leave.

Not only had An cheated him of his money, he even wanted to take his goods.

Could it be that Fang Yusheng’s surname is not Fang, but Xiang(dream)?

Dream on!

Yan Nuo went to the VIP room to look for the jade carving master to engrave his name on the seal. When he came in, the waiter told him to wait for a while. The waiter served him coffee. Yan Nuo was halfway done drinking when the door opened. He looked up and was surprised to see the person.

“No wonder,” he said.

No wonder Fang Yusheng still raised the price despite knowing that it was me.

So it was her!

Qiao Jiusheng apologetically smiled at Yan Nuo. She picked up the seal and said to Yan Nuo, “This thing is only worth 300,000 dollars.”

However, Yan Nuo shook his head and said, “To him, even 30 million is worth it.” According to Fang Yusheng’s domineering personality, even if the seal personally carved by Qiao Jiusheng would be astronomically pricey, he would not allow other men to use it. No wonder he wanted to ask him for it just now.

Qiao Jiusheng sat down and took the jade carving knife from the tray. She asked Yan Nuo, “Does Brother Yan want to use it or give it to someone?”

Yan Nuo had originally planned to let the jade carving master carve his name, but after seeing Qiao Jiusheng, he changed his mind. “Fang Yusheng.”

Qiao Jiusheng looked up at him.

Yan Nuo said again, “Engrave his name.”

Putting away her stunned expression, Qiao Jiusheng nodded. She calmed herself down to carve words on the seal. Yan Nuo watched her movements. Her hands looked so thin, but they were very strong. As an engraver, she could not afford to regret any of her actions. Thus, she had to grasp every move well.

Qiao Jiusheng carved Fang Yusheng’s name with all her heart.

She carved his name in the Qin script.

Before leaving, Yan Nuo casually stuffed the seal into Fang Yusheng’s hand and said, “An, you have guts. They say men are heartless, and these words are indeed true. Look at you! You forget your brothers after having a woman.”

Fang Yusheng said matter-of-factly, “She can help me give birth. Can you?”

Yan Nuo was speechless.

Chapter 121: One Page is worth 10,000 yuan

Yan Nuo, who could not give Fang Yusheng a child, strode away with a stomach full of anger.

Qiao Jiusheng bumped Fang Yusheng. “You have a sharp tongue. How dare you ask him for the seal after tricking him?”

Fang Yusheng played with the seal and touched the words “Fang Yusheng.” His lips curled up without him knowing it.

“Thank you. I love it.”

Fang Yusheng turned to Qiao Jiusheng and said those words.

Qiao Jiusheng stood on the spot, stiff. She looked up at her blind husband and asked in confusion, “How did you know it was me?”

“I figured it was you.”

“How did you guess?”

“You’ve been good at carving since you were young. The thing you want to do the most when you grow up is to become a jade carving master.” This was not hard to guess. People invited to this auction were people with status. And currently, Qiao Jiusheng was no longer the Second Miss of the Qiao family. She was only Fang Yusheng’s wife.

Just that status did not make one qualified to receive an invitation.

The fact that she could attend this exhibition only meant that she had another identity.

A Designer.

And when Fang Yusheng had asked her which piece was the best, she said that it was number 28. When Qi Bufan introduced item number 28, Qiao Jiusheng said that number 28 was a jade carving carved from black jade.

Hence, Fang Yusheng guessed that she was the owner of the 28th jade sculpture.

Qiao Jiusheng was even more confused. “How did you know?” She wanted to be a jade carving master, not a jewelry designer. Only her family knew this. Even Fang Mu did not know. Qiao Jiusheng suspiciously looked at Fang Yusheng, and a scary thought appeared in her mind.

“Fang Yusheng, do you know how to read minds?” Other than that, she could not think of any possibility.

Fang Yusheng shook his head, seemingly mysterious. He said with a sad sigh, “Ah Sheng, there’s no one in the world with a worse memory than you.”

This was not the first time Fang Yusheng had said that she had a bad memory.

Qiao Jiusheng thought about it. She could not remember ever knowing Fang Yusheng.

“Fang Yusheng, did we know each other in the past?”

Fang Yusheng was very hurt.

Not only that! You even promised to marry me!

Hearing Qiao Jiusheng’s question, Fang Yusheng felt very hurt. She has really forgotten about me.

“Who knows!”

Fang Yusheng’s answer was very vague, and Qiao Jiusheng could not hear the deeper meaning in it.

She held Fang Yusheng’s hand and walked out. Thinking of something, she said, “You carved the pair of jade statues that you gave to the Jiang siblings last time, right?”

Fang Yusheng nodded and explained, “I was depressed for a period and had nothing to do, so I carved some things to play with. But I was not born with that talent, and the things I carved were ugly.” He could not see, and his carving skills were terrible. Most of the things he carved could not be recognized from the original material. “The jade carvings I had you gift Jiang Wei and Jiang Jie were the two most successful pieces I carved.”

Qiao Jiusheng nodded. “I told you that it did not look like it was bought.” It was not that ugly.

She was too embarrassed to tell Fang Yusheng the rest.

It was late at night when they returned to the hotel.

When Fang Yusheng thought that Qiao Jiusheng would be returning to the country the next day, he felt quite reluctant. He refused to let her sleep and even handed her a book printed on A4 paper.

“Read it to me.”

Qiao Jiusheng took the paper and glanced at the cover. It was blank and without any words.

She opened it and looked at the content. A troubled expression immediately appeared on her face. “Can… can I read it to you silently?”

Fang Yusheng: “How can I hear you then?”

Fang Yusheng’s head rested on her legs. He said, “Read it. Every page you recite will reduce your loan by 10,000 yuan.” Qiao Jiusheng had a huge debt. She still owed Fang Yusheng 100,000 yuan.

Chapter 122: Deep gaze

What else can I say? Without thinking anymore, Qiao Jiusheng started narrating the book.

“For I do love you, Yusheng… as the dew loves the flowers, as the birds love the sunshine, as the wavelets love the breeze, as mothers love their first-born, as memory loves old faces, as the yearning tides love the moon, as the angels love the pure in the heart…. Please accept my kiss and my blessings. You have to accept this fact: I love you.”

Isn’t this a love letter from Mark Twain to Olivia?

Fang Yusheng shamelessly changed the name to his!

When Fang Yusheng heard this, he nodded in all seriousness and said, “I understand.”

Qiao Jiusheng was speechless.

She threw the stack of papers into Fang Yusheng’s arms. “Don’t be so shameless, Fang Yusheng.”

Fang Yusheng slowly arranged the paper in his arms. The corners of his lips curled as he asked Qiao Jiusheng, “I have a poem here. Do you want to hear it?”

“I’m not listening. I’m not listening.”

Fang Yusheng slowly said, “My blind eyes are desperately waiting for the sight of you. Ah Sheng, you don’t realize, of course, how fascinatingly beautiful you have always been and how strangely you have acquired a special, dangerous loveliness. It’s so dangerous that I want to have a child with you, tonight.” Fang Yusheng finished chanting but did not hear Qiao Jiusheng’s voice, so he asked her, “Are you thinking about where this poem came from?”

Without waiting for Qiao Jiusheng to answer, he resolved her confusion. “It’s a love letter from Richard to Elizabeth.”

Qiao Jiusheng suddenly said, “Why do I remember that the last sentence was not in the love letter he wrote to Elizabeth?”

Fang Yusheng fell silent.

“Alright, those are my thoughts.”

Qiao Jiusheng picked up the pillow and threw it at his face.

“To sleep.”

Fang Yusheng hugged the pillow and confessed, “The first sentence was also my heartfelt words.”

Qiao Jiusheng, who was lying with her back facing him, suddenly opened her eyes.

She turned around and secretly observed Fang Yusheng.

Fang Yusheng hugged the pillow. The expression on his face was as gentle as if he were hugging a lover. Qiao Jiusheng suddenly said, “It’s a good thing that you can’t see me. I’m very ugly.”

Fang Yusheng remained indifferent.

“It’s fine. Anyway, I’m not ugly. It’s fine as long as our children resemble me instead of you.”

“Get lost!” This time, what was thrown on his face was Qiao Jiusheng’s towel on the bedside table.

Fang Yusheng removed the towel from his face and fearlessly said, “Smells good!”

Qiao Jiusheng ignored him.

Just as she was about to fall asleep, a hand landed on her back. The restless hand even moved to touch her front. The hand then lowered. Seeing that it was about to reach her underwear, Qiao Jiusheng slapped Fang Yusheng’s hand. “What are you doing?”

Fang Yusheng felt wronged. “I’ll put the chain on you.” The chain had to be worn continuously to have an effect.

Qiao Jiusheng was a little embarrassed. “I’ll do it myself.”

She put on the chain herself. She paid special attention to turning over at night.

How could she not notice? Her waist was worth a million yuan now.

***

The next day, Fang Yusheng and Qiao Jiusheng went to the airport together.

While waiting for the flight, Qiao Jiusheng still felt upset. She wanted to talk to Fang Yusheng for a while, but Fang Yusheng lowered his head and played with his gemstone cane. He wore the same old cold expression, unwilling to acknowledge her.

She did not want to show her affection and be faced with his coldness.

Hearing the reminder to board the plane, Qiao Jiusheng instantly stood up.

No one saw that Fang Yusheng’s eyelids trembled.

Qiao Jiusheng said to him, “I’m leaving.”

Fang Yusheng was indifferent. “See you after the new year.” By the time he returned to his country, it would be almost the Lantern Festival.

Qiao Jiusheng hummed.

She took the luggage from Qi Bufan and walked to the security checkpoint.

When it was almost her turn, Qiao Jiusheng could not help but look back at Fang Yusheng.

He stood there with his cane. He could not see, but he still looked at her with wide eyes.

If his eyes were books, there would definitely be four words written at this moment—

His gaze was deep.

Chapter 123: Growing By Eight Pounds

Qiao Jiusheng suddenly felt that she was cruel.

She turned around and dragged her luggage back.

Fang Yusheng’s blurry vision saw a figure growing bigger and bigger.

“Well, I’ve never attended New York’s Fashion Week before. Since I’m here, I’ll stay and take a look. Going back and forth is quite a waste of plane tickets,” Qiao Jiusheng stammered. “Right now, although I have money, I can’t use it recklessly. D-Do you think so?”

Suddenly, Fang Yusheng’s heart raced.

The New York Fashion Week was 44 days away. By then, it would be the fifth day of the Chinese New Year and his eyes should be healed.

Fang Yusheng reached out and hugged Qiao Jiusheng.

“You stayed behind on your own accord.” You stayed and gave me hope. Never think of leaving again.

Qiao Jiusheng’s bones ached due to Fang Yusheng’s hug.

Qi Bufan stood aside, his eyes filled with relief.

On the way back to the hotel, Fang Yusheng kept holding Qiao Jiusheng’s hand.

Qiao Jiusheng looked out of the window with a red face.

D*mn it! I’m already in my sixties but still did such a childish thing.

“We won’t live in a hotel.” Fang Yusheng asked Qi Bufan to pack up the luggage in the hotel and brought Qiao Jiusheng to the apartment he had lived in many years ago. There was furniture in the apartment, but they had to buy new kitchen utensils and cutlery, and also bedsheets.

Qi Bufan called the housekeeping company to clean up, and Qiao Jiusheng and Fang Yusheng went to the supermarket to purchase daily necessities.

Qiao Jiusheng and Fang Yusheng felt sick of eating dishes from America every day. Moreover, Fang Yusheng could not handle too much greasy food. Since Aunt Jin was not around, Qiao Jiusheng could only roll up her sleeves and walk into the kitchen to be a virtuous wife. Her culinary skills could not be considered good, and the food she made was barely passable. It was not tempting, but it could be eaten at least.

Fang Yusheng gave her face no matter what dish she made.

In the past, he could only eat half a bowl. Now, he could eat one and a half bowls.

The first time she saw Fang Yusheng request more food, Qiao Jiusheng was quite shocked. “You have a weak stomach. You’ll feel uncomfortable if you eat too much, right?”

Fang Yusheng smelled the fragrance of the dishes on the table and calmly shook his head. “It’s okay.”

Qiao Jiusheng had been cooking for more than twenty days, and Fang Yusheng had also lived a comfortable life.

Until this day—

“Bufan, help me prepare my clothes. We’ll go see Yinbing in the afternoon.” It was time for his routine checkup again, time for him to pack up.

Qi Bufan looked at Fang Yusheng’s knitted sweater, casual pants, and cotton slippers. He then nodded, opened the closet, and picked out a custom-made white suit for him. “Is the suit okay? That white one.”

Fang Yusheng did not have many suits. Once Qi Bufan said white, he knew which one it was.

“Okay.”

When Qi Bufan left the bedroom, Fang Yusheng took off his clothes and changed into a shirt and jacket. Then, he took off his pants and put on his suit pants.

He pulled up his pants and buttoned them, but…

Fang Yusheng could not believe it.

He exerted more strength before buttoning his suit pants.

As he buttoned it, he felt his waist was a little tight.

Fang Yusheng touched his waist, and his expression changed.

“Bufan, bring a weighing scale here!”

Qi Bufan immediately went to the supermarket to buy a weighing machine. When he returned and set up the machine, he said to Fang Yusheng, “You’ve gained eight pounds.”

Fang Yusheng, who had not grown fatter even once during the past ten years, had a miserable expression on his face.

Seeing that Fang Yusheng was about to leave, Qiao Jiusheng asked him, “Where are you going?”

“To see a friend.”

“Oh, are you coming back for dinner tonight?”

At the mention of food, Fang Yusheng was a little conflicted. “No.”

“What about tonight? I’m preparing to make glutinous pork ribs rice tonight.”

As he quietly swallowed his saliva, Fang Yusheng wanted to resist the temptation of delicacies. Seeing his hesitation, Qiao Jiusheng said, “I’ll keep it for you. I’ll heat it when you get back.”

Chapter 124: It’s Not Fats That I’m Gaining, It’s Happiness

When Fang Yusheng appeared at Zhuang Long’s house in a casual outfit, Zhuang Long stared at him for a long time.

Ji Yinbing brought Fang Yusheng for a checkup.

After the examination was done, Ji Yinbing read the report and said to him, “The examination results are pretty good. Let’s do the last surgery next week.”

Fang Yusheng’s mood improved.

Zhuang Long, who had run over to hear the results of the checkup, suddenly asked Fang Yusheng, “Virgin, have you gained weight?”

Fang Yusheng’s smile disappeared.

Ji Yinbing stared at Fang Yusheng for a while and said, “He does seem to have gained some weight.”

Zhuang Qilin was sitting in a large remote control sports car. He had driven over from the corridor and heard Aunt Bingbing’s words. He observed Fang Yusheng and echoed his aunt’s words, “That’s right. Uncle Yusheng has gained weight.” Uncle Yusheng was getting fatter and fatter, and Zhuang Qilin would not have to worry about lacking turkeys for Thanksgiving next year.

Fang Yusheng suddenly smiled again and turned to face the direction where Zhuang Long was talking.

With a face full of happiness, he said to Zhuang Long, “I have no choice. I have a wife who can cook at home. I can’t resist the temptation and can’t control my mouth. You only see the flesh on my body. How shallow!” Fang Yusheng pointed at his waist with a smug expression and said, “It’s not fat that I’m gaining; it’s happiness!”

Zhuang Long’s wife, Xiao Li, could not cook.

His face darkened. He snorted and turned to leave.

Ji Yubing touched her nose and said to Fang Yusheng, “Don’t provoke Zhuang Long these days. He’s in a fit of anger.”

“Why?”

“Xiao Li has been dating other men recently.”

Fang Yusheng fell silent.

She waited for him for so many years and finally decided to give up?

Zhuang Long hates Xiao Li. Shouldn’t he be happy that Xiao Li has started dating another man? “Xiao Li is finally willing to let him go. Shouldn’t he be happy?”

Ji Yinbing said, “Not necessarily.”

“They say that women don’t mean what they say. I think it’s the same for men.” Ji Yinbing took off her glasses, blew on them, and wiped them. She then said, “You take what you have for granted, and you dream about what you can’t get.”

When Fang Yusheng heard this, he narrowed his eyes.

What? Could it be that Zhuang Long really has feelings for Xiao Li?

At night, Fang Yusheng returned to the apartment. Just as he got out of the car, he heard Qi Bufan say, “Sir, Madam is feeding the stray dogs.”

Fang Yusheng’s heart softened. He thought that Ah Sheng was indeed kind-hearted.

The next second, Qi Bufan continued, “Madam fed the rice to the dogs.”

Didn’t she say that she would keep it for me to eat?

Fang Yusheng’s face darkened as he walked toward the entrance of the apartment. When he got closer, he heard Qiao Jiusheng chanting, “Mike, eat more.”

“Woof!”

“Oh right, finish it. You’re so good. Much better than that bastard Fang Yusheng.” Qiao Jiusheng touched the stray dog Mike’s head. She thought of something and got furious. “What a waste of my rice. I cooked so much for nothing.” She had happily made him glutinous rice, but he had not returned even though it was this late at night.

Fang Yusheng was originally a little angry. However, when he heard her words, he suddenly wanted to laugh.

“I’m at least a few years older than you. It’s outrageous to call me a bastard.”

Qiao Jiusheng suddenly turned around.

She stared at Fang Yusheng and felt that the smile on his face was a little dazzling. “Outrageous?” She raised her eyebrows and humbly asked, “Should I call you Uncle Fang instead?”

Fang Yusheng, who would turn thirty in February, suddenly felt old.

“Hey, where did you go to be so happy that you forgot about your home? You still know to come back?” Qiao Jiusheng did not realize that the way she said those words was like that coming from a resentful woman.

Chapter 125: You Have A Thick Face

Fang Yusheng was not angry at all. Instead, he smiled even more happily.

“What are you laughing at?” Qiao Jiusheng frowned.

Fang Yusheng walked closer to her and poked her head. He originally wanted to poke her forehead, but he could not see it. Thus, he poked her nose. “Ah Sheng, are you angry?”

“How would I dare?”

Fang Yusheng’s tone suddenly became serious. He said, “That’s true. You’re jealous.”

Qiao Jiusheng’s expression changed at once.

Clearly, she had also realized that her actions were wrong. Refusing to admit that she was jealous, she retorted, “I only eat meat and not jealousy!”

Fang Yusheng smoothly replied, “I’m also meat. Do you want to eat me?”

Qiao Jiusheng pursed her lips and went upstairs.

Shameless!

If he were not good-looking, I would sue him for sexual harassment.

The next day, Fang Yusheng pestered Qiao Jiusheng. He wanted to eat the glutinous rice no matter what. Qiao Jiusheng could not win against him, so she had to make a bowl for him in the end. Fang Yusheng ate half a bowl and said that he was full. If he continued to eat, he would gain weight.

As eating too much glutinous rice would make it harder to digest, Qiao Jiusheng was relieved to see Fang Yusheng put down his chopsticks.

“What are you doing in America?” They had lived together for so long, but Qiao Jiusheng had never seen him do anything serious.

Fang Yusheng casually replied, “Relaxing.”

Qiao Jiusheng frowned. She did not believe him.

He must’ve come to America for something. He just doesn’t want me to know.

On Monday night of the second week, Fang Yusheng suddenly took out a large stack of invitations from all the major brands of New York Fashion Week. He handed it to Qiao Jiusheng. Qiao Jiusheng was flattered. She said as she took the stack. “My dear, where did you get this?”

Fang Yusheng only said that it was from a friend. Xiao Li was a top socialite in America, so she naturally did not lack invitations for the fashion week.

Qiao Jiusheng held the invitation. She was excitedly reading it when she heard Fang Yusheng suddenly say, “I’m going to leave for a while. Ah Sheng, Bufan will protect you during this time.”

Qiao Jiusheng looked up in shock.

“Where are you going?”

“I have something to do, so I have to go on a long trip.” Fang Yusheng did not tell Qiao Jiusheng what he was going to do.

After he left, Qiao Jiusheng suddenly felt that there was no point in staying in America.

She went to watch the Fashion Week, then strolled around New York City. After buying a lot of luxury goods, she boarded a plane back to the country with a stomach full of anger. She had stayed to accompany Fang Yusheng, but what had happened? Fang Yusheng had left just like that. He was too carefree.

Qiao Jiusheng decided to ignore that jerk forever.

When she returned to the country, it was the tenth day of the new year.

The second day after she returned, she received a long-distance call.

“It’s me.”

Qiao Jiusheng recognized Fang Yusheng’s voice and fell silent.

Fang Yusheng knew that she was angry. Otherwise, she would not have left him behind and returned to the country.

“I’m boarding the plane now. Can you pick me up at the airport tomorrow?”

Qiao Jiusheng laughed in anger. “How dare you!”

Fang Yusheng chuckled.

The laughter made Qiao Jiusheng even angrier.

She was about to hang up when Fang Yusheng suddenly spoke again.

“Ah Sheng, I hope that I can see you once I get off the plane.”

Qiao Jiusheng did not think that anything was wrong with what she said, but her heart softened.

She did not say that she would pick him up, nor did she say that she wouldn’t.

Fang Yusheng could not read her mind.

Now that he was on a plane, he did not need to turn off his phone as long as he did not call anyone; he could browse the web. Fang Yusheng lowered his head, turned on his phone, and opened his browser. He typed Qiao Jiusheng’s name on the search engine. As Qiao Jiusheng was the second daughter of the Qiao family, there would be many pictures of her online.

He wanted to see it for himself, but in the end, he deleted her name from the search bar.

He wanted to see her, but not in the pictures online. He would see her when he was standing in front of her.

Chapter 126: Return

After hanging up the phone, Qiao Jiusheng slept carefreely.

Anyway, Fang Yusheng would arrive in Binjiang City only in the morning.

When Qiao Jiusheng woke up, the sky was already bright.

As she saw the time, she realized Fang Yusheng was close to arriving.

Qiao Jiusheng quickly changed her clothes, washed her face, brushed her teeth, carried her bag, and drove the Volkswagen straight to the airport.

She stood in the airport arrival hall with everyone else who was waiting for their relatives to return and looking at the flight schedule. When the airport reported that the flight had arrived, everyone around Qiao Jiusheng stood up. She stood up as well.

The crowd rushed to the front, wishing to see their loved ones first.

Qiao Jiusheng also squeezed forward.

After squeezing to the front, she was puzzled.

Fang Yusheng can’t see, so why am I squeezing to the front?

She saw people around her with flowers in their hands. Some were holding signs welcoming their relatives home. Most were anxiously waiting for their loved ones, children, and friends to return. Qiao Jiusheng also looked forward to the exit passageway.

Waves after waves of people walked out.

Qiao Jiusheng patiently waited.

Fang Yusheng was a miser. He would never take the first-class cabin, nor would he take the VIP passageway. It was definitely right to wait for him here. He could not see, so it was normal for him to come out slower.

She waited and waited. Qiao Jiusheng started to get goosebumps when she saw that the number of people coming out was decreasing.

Where is Fang Yusheng?

In the middle of the hall stood a handsome and noble man dressed in a single-breasted woolen coat. His brown slicked-back hair reduced the elegant aura on his body and added a little dominance and arrogance. His light blue shirt boldly matched his wine-red tie. Since the weather was cold, a long scarf with a white background and black dots hung around his neck.

He had not worn a watch on his wrist like other men, but he wore a string of prayer beads.

The man stood there, giving off an oppressive handsome aura and attracting the attention of countless people.

Fang Yusheng was a little nervous. He could not help but fiddle with his Buddha beads.

He stood in the middle of the hall, his beautiful lake green eyes sizing up the airport that he had been to countless times. There were so many people coming and going. Fang Yusheng searched and explored among the crowd with a suppressed excitement and anticipation on his face.

After more than ten years, everything is different.

He looked at the girls in bright clothes, and his eyes flashed with appreciation, surprise, and deep thought.

None of them are her.

Fang Yusheng’s gaze swept across the corridor.

More than ten men and women were standing there. Some had flowers in their hands, while others had clothes. There was also someone with a bag. In the crowd, a girl stood with her back facing him. She had worn a gray top hat and a beige knitted short shirt. A furry black scarf was tied around her neck. There was also a grayish pink coat hanging from her arm.

This girl had a pair of straight and slender legs. They were wrapped in black tight pants and black long flat boots. Her muscles were very beautiful.

She anxiously looked toward the exit and tiptoed from time to time. Her perky buttocks curled up.

Fang Yusheng stared at the girl without turning his gaze. He breathed very softly.

It was as if someone silently shouted in his head: It’s her!

Fang Yusheng walked toward her. When he was about to reach her, he suddenly stopped.

What if it isn’t her?

The girl in front of him suddenly took out her phone and made a call. Fang Yusheng did not have time to think of an excuse when the phone in his pocket rang.

Hearing the noise, Qiao Jiusheng turned around and saw Fang Yusheng standing behind her.

“When did you get out?”

The girl held the phone and opened her mouth wide. Her brown eyes were filled with shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 31K 78
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
566K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
572K 46.9K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3M 91.4K 27
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...