[ON HOLD] Reincarnation: I Ma...

By GirlUnderSun

"Marry me. Once we're married, I will be loyal to you for life-as long as you keep me alive." Qiao Jiusheng w... More

Details
1-7
8-14
15-21
22-28
29-35
36-42
43-49
50-56
57-63
64-70
71-77
78-84
85-91
92-98
99-105
106-112
120-126
127-133
134-140
141-147
148-154
155-162
163-169
170-177
178-184
185-191
192-198
199-205
206-212
213-219
220-226
227-233
234-240
241-250 (Truth Revealed)
251-257 (Qiao Jiuyin's Ending)
258-264
265-272

113-119

723 24 0
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 113: Drink More Warm Water (Part Five)

Qiao Jiusheng nodded. “Yes.” She became really shy as she had practically been forced to admit that she was a pampered wife. She asked Yan Nuo, “Are you looking for Fang Yusheng?”

Fang Yusheng was An’s Chinese name.

Yan Nuo nodded and said, “He’s here, right?”

“Yes.”

Qiao Jiusheng moved aside and said to Yan Nuo, “Please come in.”

Yan Nuo strode in.

Although he had worn a black coat, when he walked, he looked like he was in a military uniform. He looked mighty and domineering.

Qiao Jiusheng stole a glance at his back and was puzzled. Why does everyone Fang Yusheng know seem so capable? Susanne, Zhuang Long, and now Yan Nuo too.

After entering the suite, Yan Nuo looked toward the bathroom.

An is bathing.

When I came in just now, An’s pampered wife seemed to be blushing.

She opened the door after so long. Was she busy with something?

His long eyelashes drooped and covered his blue eyes. Yan Nuo thought: An is a man with a family now. When coming to look for him in the future, I have to choose the right time. It doesn’t seem too good to mess up someone’s matters in the middle of the night.

Qiao Jiusheng saw that Yan Nuo was deep in thought and felt a little afraid.

What’s he thinking?

She felt that he was thinking about something big.

Footsteps slowly sounded beside him.

Yan Nuo tilted his head and saw Fang Yusheng slowly walking over. He stared at Fang Yusheng for a long time. As expected, being blind has affected him so much. He even has to walk so carefully.

Yan Nuo said, “Long time no see, An.” Yan Nuo’s voice was still void of emotions. It didn’t have the joy one should have on meeting an old friend after so many years.

Fang Yusheng listened to his voice and felt a little dazed.

They had not seen each other for more than ten years.

“Sit.”

Fang Yusheng’s attitude toward him was very casual.

Qiao Jiusheng judged that they were very close.

After Fang Yusheng sat down, Yan Nuo also sat down. He took out a small bag from his jacket pocket and handed it to Fang Yusheng. “This is what you want.” He continued, “It will be sent over at the end of the year.”

“Thank you.” Fang Yusheng was rather polite.

Yan Nuo frowned in discomfort and expressionlessly said, “Why have you become so well-mannered?” The man in his impression was not so well-mannered.

Fang Yusheng coughed.

Old friend, my wife is here. Can’t you give me some face?

Yan Nuo also realized this and went silent.

Fang Yusheng suddenly asked Qiao Jiusheng, “Ah Sheng, can you make us two cups of coffee?” He then added, “The kitchen only has coffee beans. Sorry to trouble you.”

The hotel sold coffee, but Fang Yusheng wanted her to make coffee with beans. He was obviously trying to send her away.

Qiao Jiusheng pretended to innocently nod and went to the kitchen.

After she left, Yan Nuo suddenly said, “She’s quite obedient. She seems to be a little afraid of me.”

“My wife is timid. Take it easy.”

Yan Nuo felt like he was being forced into a relationship.

“When are you going to give me what I want?”

“When my eyes are better.”

Fang Yusheng held his head with his right hand and rubbed his temples with his left index finger. He said, “There are still some areas that need to be changed. I’ll leave them to you once it’s done.”

“Okay.”

Yan Nuo said, “The car is only a wedding gift to you. As for the real reward, name a price.”

“It’s for you. It doesn’t cost anything.” Fang Yusheng casually said as he shook his head.

Yan Nuo was a little moved.

They all said that Fang Yusheng was a miser, but he was extremely generous to his real friends. All his designs were expensive, but he gave them away for free. Yan Nuo solemnly thanked him, and Fang Yusheng waved his hand. “I gave them to you for you to have fun.”

Yan Nuo happily accepted the toy.

“I have a question for you,” Fang Yusheng said.

Yan Nuo’s expression turned serious. “Ask away.”

“How do you make a woman fall in love with a man quickly?”

The corners of Yan Nuo’s mouth twitched. “This…” It had always been women chasing after him. Yan Nuo had no experience in chasing women. Still, he thought of something and said in all seriousness, “Only by caring for a woman can you let her feel your love for her. Don’t you Chinese men say something when you express your love for girls?”

Fang Yusheng humbly asked, “What?”

Yan Nuo said, “Drink more warm water.”

The all-powerful warm water.

Fang Yusheng: “…”

Chapter 114: My Young Master Is Amazing

The hotel’s soundproofing was excellent. After Qiao Jiusheng closed the kitchen door, she could not hear what was said outside.

After confirming that the conversation had ended, she walked out with two cups of coffee.

Seeing that the atmosphere between Fang Yusheng and the man called Yan Nuo seemed a little silent, she got rather curious. However, she didn’t dare ask.

She was indeed terrified of Yan Nuo.

“Please have coffee.” Qiao Jiusheng handed the coffee to Yan Nuo.

Yan Nuo took it.

This man looks a little scary, but is quite polite.

Qiao Jiusheng handed another cup of coffee to Fang Yusheng.

After gulping down the coffee, Yan Nuo stood up and said to Qiao Jiusheng, “Thank you for your hospitality. It’s late, so I won’t disturb your rest.”

Qiao Jiusheng sent Yan Nuo out like she were sending off God.

Having sent him off, Qiao Jiusheng was about to close the door when Yan Nuo suddenly stopped in his tracks. He turned around and stared at Qiao Jiusheng. His gaze was naturally cold, and he looked at everyone as if they were an object, very expressionless.

Qiao Jiusheng felt goosebumps on her back due to his gaze.

“Is there anything else?” she asked him.

Yan Nuo frowned and said to her, “Treat An well. He loves you very much.”

“Uh…”

Qiao Jiusheng did not know how to answer.

Yan Nuo was still looking at her.

She then realized that he was waiting for her answer.

She met Yan Nuo’s stern gaze, and a strange thought arose in her heart. If I dare to disagree, Yan Nuo might one-shot me!

Qiao Jiusheng pursed her lips and said, “I will.”

She saw Yan Nuo’s expression soften.

“Okay, goodnight.” Yan Nuo turned around and left quickly, leaving Qiao Jiusheng with a view of his domineering back.

Qiao Jiusheng closed the door and patted her chest.

“Are you afraid of him?”

Fang Yusheng had arrived behind her.

Qiao Jiusheng did not answer this question and asked him, “Where is this person from?”

Fang Yusheng said, “He’s someone who sells things.”

Qiao Jiusheng asked humbly, “What does he sell?”

“Firearms.”

Qiao Jiusheng choked.

She asked Fang Yusheng again, “Then what do you do?” It seemed like he was not just blind.

“I’m in the design industry.”

“Are you a designer?” Qiao Jiusheng instantly got interested. “What do you design? Jewels or clothes?”

“Guns, high-end weapons.”

My great young master.

Qiao Jiusheng looked at Fang Yusheng differently. She suddenly recalled what Jiang Jie had said. Fang Yusheng had been accepted into MIT at the age of 14. He had studied mechanical engineering.

Qiao Jiusheng thought that Fang Yusheng was so famous that she might be able to find his information on Google.

So, when he fell asleep, intending to give it a try, she searched for him.

However, the results were disappointing. There was no information about him on Google. Perhaps I searched wrongly? They all call him An, so what is Fang Yusheng’s full English name? She could not think of it, and she was too embarrassed to ask Fang Yusheng. Thus, she could only give up.

She tried to search for Zhuang Long again.

Good Lord! Google’s first line was an explanation about the dragon.

Zhuang Long—An American Chinese, international biomedical doctor, top international chemist, received a Ph.D. in biochemistry at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 20XX. He and his assistant, Ji xxx , became famous worldwide for researching an antidote to HIV…

After Qiao Jiusheng finished reading Zhuang Long’s resume, she was a little dazed.

She pinched her thigh. She felt that everyone Fang Yusheng knew was awesome. This was the first time she thought that marrying Fang Yusheng might be the most awesome thing she had done in her life.

Chapter 115: Can’t bear to

“You’re awake at this time?”

Fang Yusheng suddenly turned around and hugged Qiao Jiusheng’s waist. He pulled her into his arms.

Enclosed and tightly hidden within his arms.

Qiao Jiusheng held the computer in her hand. She quickly turned it off, looked up at Fang Yusheng, and asked, “Can you not hug me to sleep?”

Fang Yusheng replied, “Alright, then you hug me.”

Qiao Jiusheng pursed her lips and decided to shut up.

A special smell hung on her body. It was not the smell of perfume, nor was it the fragrance of shower gel. Everyone’s sweat glands would secrete a wave of chemicals. If the concentration of the secretion was dense, the body odor would smell worse. However, if the concentration was low, it would combine with the P steroid in her body smell, which when smelled would give a strong aroma.

After Qiao Jiusheng showered, the fragrance was especially obvious.

Fang Yusheng took a deep breath.

Qiao Jiusheng silently blushed and felt that he was a little lecherous.

“Can you not hug me so tightly?” She could not help but twist in his embrace. The embrace was so tight that she felt like her entire body was connected to Fang Yusheng’s. She could almost feel the rate of the man’s chest beating behind her.

Pursing his lips, Fang Yusheng said to her in a suppressed tone, “Can you not move?”

Qiao Jiusheng was not a 13-year-old girl, so she could understand why he said that.

She obediently remained still.

Fang Yusheng only hugged her and did not do anything rash.

Qiao Jiusheng could not help but mutter, “Are you asking for it? Since hugging me is so uncomfortable, why don’t you just let go?”

Fang Yusheng hugged her even more tightly.

“No way!”

“Why?”

“I can’t bear to.”

Qiao Jiusheng’s ears turned hot.

Alright, alright! He can hug me if he wants to, as long as I can sleep.

As she hypnotized herself, Qiao Jiusheng shortly fell asleep. Fang Yusheng heard her breathing and suddenly opened his eyes.

The bedroom only had two yellow lights.

Fang Yusheng opened his eyes. His eyes were still hurting.

The moment he opened his eyes, he vaguely saw two blurry lights.

He was already used to the darkness. That was why when he suddenly saw light, he could not help but lightly breathe. He had yet to undergo his last surgery. His eyes could only feel the light, but this was enough to make him wild with joy. He could not wait to shift his gaze from the light to the one in his arms.

He could not see anything clearly.

He vaguely saw a blurry figure quietly lying in his arms.

Soon! Soon, I can see her.

Fang Yusheng closed his eyes. Although it was painful, all the pain was worth it.

The next morning, Qiao Jiusheng woke up in Fang Yusheng’s arms.

Early in the morning, she did not dare to tease Fang Yusheng. Thus, she quietly got up from his embrace and went to the bathroom to wash up. When she came out from the shower, she realized that Fang Yusheng had also woken up. He neatly dressed and stood beside the bed. When he heard the bathroom door open, he turned around and said, “When are you going back?”

Qiao Jiusheng answered, “The day after tomorrow.”

The jewelry exhibition would take place the next day. After attending the jewelry exhibition, Qiao Jiusheng would return to China.

Fang Yusheng nodded, feeling reluctant.

She doesn’t work either. So why can’t she accompany me for a few more days?

“Get changed. Let’s go shopping.”

“Okay.”

After the two of them had breakfast, Qi Bufan drove them to the busiest place in the city. There was no reason for Qiao Jiusheng to not buy clothes when shopping since Fang Yusheng was in an exceptionally good mood. He bought a lot of things for Qiao Jiusheng. Even his sidekick, Qi Bufan, was rewarded with a wallet and a pair of leather shoes.

And they were branded items.

Chapter 116: How Can I Not Love You?

Qi Bufan even treated Qiao Jiusheng to a cup of coffee because of this. When he handed her the coffee, he gratefully said, “Madam, when you shop in the future, bring me with you. I’ll drive for you.” Perhaps, Sir would buy things for me once he gets happy.

Qiao Jiusheng saw through Qi Bufan’s thoughts and found it funny. Considering how stingy Fang Yusheng was, everyone would be satisfied if only he gave his subordinate some benefits.

When the group returned to the hotel at night, Qiao Jiusheng took off her high heels and collapsed on the sofa. She was exhausted. “My feet are so sore. I really want to go to the massage shop to get someone to massage them.”

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw Fang Yusheng reach out and hold her calf.

After touching her feet, Fang Yusheng got up from the sofa and sat on the carpet in front of the sofa. He held her ankle with one hand and massaged the soles of her feet with the other.

This shocked Qiao Jiusheng so much that she forgot how to speak.

His hands were slender and beautiful. They were designed with a pen stick, but at this moment, those hands were actually massaging the bottom of her feet. Men’s knees were precious. They only knelt to the heavens and earth and their parents. What right did she have?

Fang Mu had never done such a thing for her in the six years they had been in love.

A strange emotion gently caressed Qiao Jiusheng’s heart.

Qiao Jiusheng did not admit that she was touched.

She did not dare to.

“The people in the massage parlor are not as good as me.” Fang Yusheng praised himself like a massage salesman.

Qiao Jiusheng could not hear what he said. She just nodded.

Fang Yusheng’s skills are quite good, and his strength is moderate. If he goes bankrupt in the future, he could work in the massage industry. Coincidentally, since he’s blind, he can rent a small shop and open a blind massage shop.

Fang Yusheng naturally could not see her actions, nor did he expect that Qiao Jiusheng had already planned for his future.

Stopping her fantasy, Qiao Jiusheng said, “I’m going to the International Jewelry Show tomorrow. Yusheng, will you come with me?” Qiao Jiusheng suddenly invited Fang Yusheng. She wanted to bring him along. Otherwise, it would be so lonely and boring to leave him alone in the hotel.

When Fang Yusheng heard this, he seemed to have thought of something. The joy on his face instantly vanished.

He suddenly looked up.

He could not see, and his eyes were closed. Yet, Qiao Jiusheng felt that he was staring at her.

Her heart instantly became uneasy. “Are you unhappy?” He was clearly fine just now.

Fang Yusheng asked, “Did you come here to attend the jewelry exhibition?”

He did not know how to feel. Fang Yusheng felt that his pride and excitement over the past two days had all been a joke.

She’s not here to see me at all. Seeing me was just a detour. I was overthinking her feelings for me.

Fang Yusheng became upset.

Qiao Jiusheng stared at Fang Yusheng’s upset face. The self-deprecating smile on his lips made her feel upset too.

Logically speaking, she should’ve admitted it right now. However, her words changed as they came out of her mouth. “If that were the case, I would’ve arrived today.”

Fang Yusheng was enlightened again. Yes, if she’s only here for the jewelry show, why did she have to rush over on Christmas Day?

If Fang Yusheng could see, if he were to open his eyes at this moment, Qiao Jiusheng would definitely be able to spot that the two clusters of ash in his eyes had reignited their flames. They were filled with so much vigor that even the wind could not extinguish it.

The kneeling man suddenly stood up.

He kissed her.

Qiao Jiusheng’s heart beat like a drum. It was as if her heart would jump out of her body.

At this moment, she heard Fang Yusheng mutter in her ear, “Ah Sheng, how can I not love you when you’re like this?”

Chapter 117: This position is very comfortable to sleep in

He’s really vulnerable to sweet nothings.

Any sentence from Qiao Jiusheng could make Fang Yusheng crazy.

He leaned against her, his body steaming. However, he didn’t take another step.

The sides of their faces were pressed against each other. Qiao Jiusheng could not help but touch her cheek with her left hand. It’s so hot…

Even though she had lived an extra life before, she was unfamiliar with such an experience of blushing like a young girl in love. However, she did not hate this feeling. She rubbed her slightly red lips and subconsciously licked them. Hmm, Fang Yusheng is a drug. I can’t quit after one bite.

However, today’s kiss is not Fang Yusheng’s fault. It’s mine.

Who asked me to sprout such nonsense.

Qiao Jiusheng could only swallow her anger.

“Aren’t you going to get up?”

She had already kissed and hugged him. She had enough of being so reckless, and it was time to stop.

Fang Yusheng chuckled in her ear. “I think sleeping in this position will definitely be very comfortable. It’s soft…”

Qiao Jiusheng suddenly lowered her head and looked at the hand on her chest.

Impressive. A few minutes ago, his hands were only touching my feet. A few minutes later, they are on my chest. Is it his skills or am I too easy to conquer? Taking off Fang Yusheng’s hand, Qiao Jiusheng pushed Fang Yusheng’s shoulder. “Get up. I want to wash up before going to bed.”

Fang Yusheng reluctantly got up.

Qiao Jiusheng ran into the bedroom, then to the bathroom with a towel. Fang Yusheng sat where he was and reminisced about the good time he just had.

After she showered, the two of them lay together, looking like fifteen to sixteen-year-old middle school students.

It still took them courage to hold hands even while lying on the same bed.

Just an hour ago, they were kissing like crazy.

Qiao Jiusheng and Fang Yusheng found it funny that the situation had turned so pure now.

They both found it funny and laughed.

Puchi!

As they heard each other’s laughter, the awkwardness between the two of them disappeared.

Qiao Jiusheng moved closer to the center of the bed while Fang Yusheng leaned over.

He hugged her and said, “Sleep.”

She hummed and went to sleep.

***

The next morning, Qiao Jiusheng said good morning to Fang Yusheng. Fang Yusheng fumbled around and kissed her forehead. Then, he got out of bed, silently washed up, and went to eat breakfast. Everything was the same as before, but something seemed to have changed.

Later, Fang Yusheng accompanied Qiao Jiusheng to the jewelry show.

He was dressed in a suit today and held a cane. It gave him the look of a young master from a noble family. Qiao Jiusheng had worn a new silver one-shoulder beaded gown that she had bought the previous day. As it was not a high-end custom-made gown, the waist of the gown had been a little big when she had worn it in the morning. Therefore, she had specially gotten a tailor to alter it. The modified gown made her look even more elegant and intellectual.

After their electronic invitation was verified, Qiao Jiusheng and Fang Yusheng entered the venue hand in hand.

“It’s so shiny,” Qiao Jiusheng said. Gems and diamonds were so shiny.

Fang Yusheng said, “Is it big inside?”

“Big.” The exhibit was huge.

“Then hold my hand.” Fang Yusheng stretched his hand in front of Qiao Jiusheng. “There are too many good things in here. If I accidentally bump into something and damage it, I can’t afford to pay for it.”

“Don’t cry about being poor!”

As she mumbled, Qiao Jiusheng held Fang Yusheng’s hand.

Fang Yusheng could not see, but he patiently remained by Qiao Jiusheng’s side. Qiao Jiusheng’s gaze swept across the dazzling jewelry, but she did not have much longing for it. She only took two more glances at one of the jade carvings, then pulled Fang Yusheng to the tea house in the venue.

“These jewelry items are not for sale, but there will be an auction tonight. At that time, these things will be auctioned.” Qiao Jiusheng casually held the auction booklet on the table.

She heard Fang Yusheng ask, “Do you have anything you want to buy?”

Qiao Jiusheng said, “There’s nothing I want to buy.” She did not have money and could not afford it.

Chapter 118: Jade Sculpture Seal

Fang Yusheng smiled and said, “If you have something you like, I can buy it for you.” His generosity was about to touch Qiao Jiusheng when she heard him continue, “But I can only buy one at most. I can’t afford to buy more.”

Qiao Jiusheng was speechless.

I’ll buy the most expensive one!

“Is there anything you like?”

“I do.”

Qiao Jiusheng did not even look at the booklet before saying, “The 28th piece is the most beautiful one here.” She looked inexplicably proud.

Qi Bufan had been following the two of them. When he heard Qiao Jiusheng say that the 28th piece was the most beautiful, he picked up the auction booklet and took a look. He found the 28th piece and realized that it was a black jade sculpture. Engraved on it were two playful lions playing with a ball. The engraver’s skills were superb, and the lions carved were lifelike. The piece had been polished and looked especially smooth.

This jade was extremely rich in color, like the night.

It’s a good thing.

Qi Bufan did not know about the variety of jades, so he could not tell what kind of jade it was.

When Qiao Jiusheng saw him observing the auction booklet, she explained, “This is Hetian black jade.”

Qi Bufan asked, “Does Madam know?”

Qiao Jiusheng nodded. “I know a little.”

Fang Yusheng thought of something and suddenly asked, “Jade carving?”

Qi Bufan nodded. Knowing that his master could not see, he explained, “Madam said that it’s Hetian black jade seal. Carved into it are two lions playing with a ball.” Qi Bufan carefully looked at the introduction and said, “The auctioneer introduced that this jade has yet to be carved with a name. Whoever obtains this jade will be qualified to receive the honor of the engraver personally carving their name on the jade.”

Fang Yusheng suddenly smirked and asked Qi Bufan, “Who is the engraver?”

Qi Bufan looked down and said, “Erza.”

“I’ve never heard of them,” Fang Yusheng said.

Qiao Jiusheng’s lips suddenly curled up as she unhappily looked at Fang Yusheng.

It was late at night, and the auction hall was full.

People of noble status sat in a small room on the second floor. Ordinary celebrities and wealthy people sat in the hall lobby. Qiao Jiusheng and Fang Yusheng sat in the hall. Qiao Jiusheng looked down at the auction book and thought: The penniless me can’t get any of the treasures getting auctioned today. Hence, she was quite calm when she saw the beautiful jewelry items.

Fang Yusheng repeatedly touched the gemstone on his cane. He lowered his head, and no one knew what he was thinking.

The auction soon began.

As the items were auctioned off one by one, the atmosphere at the scene completely soared.

The 25th auction item was a five-carat pink diamond necklace. The pink diamond was precious, so it naturally wasn’t cheap. In the end, a rich generation heir bought the necklace and gave it to the Hollywood actress beside him on the spot.

Qiao Jiusheng pursed her lips, feeling very calm.

Her family’s jewelry was famous all over the world. She had seen many of these things in the past and was not envious.

Product no. 26 was a bracelet. This bracelet itself was not precious, but because the designer was Enoch, its value had increased countless times. A female socialite bought this chain.

The No. 27 auction item was a jade waist chain.

This chain was not only an accessory, but also a health care product for women.

Why did the emcee say that? He introduced it by saying that this waist chain was specially developed by X Smart Company, which specialized in developing high-tech products. This product was newly developed this year and could relieve the cold, pain, and sore waist of women during their physiological periods.

The jade on this chain was not real jade, but heat jade.

Heat Jade was also a product developed by X Smart Company. It looked as warm and beautiful as jade, but it could produce heat. Furthermore, the heat could be adjusted.

The belt was not expensive, and its starting price was only US $5,000. However, as it had yet to enter the market and enter production, only one such belt currently existed in the world. Thus, every woman here desired it.

What they wanted to buy was not a belt, but that bragging right.

Chapter 119: More Foolish Than a Pig

“A hundred thousand!”

The money being bid was in US dollars.

Qiao Jiusheng clicked her tongue. If it were her with money, she would not buy it.

***

“One hundred and fifty thousand!”

“Two hundred thousand!”

When the auction price reached 800,000 USD, Qiao Jiusheng began to roll her eyes.

A bunch of idiots!

Just this little thing is worth so much money!

If anyone shouts one million, he will be the world’s number one fool, even more foolish than a pig!

As Qiao Jiusheng thought this, Fang Yusheng’s voice suddenly rang in her ear the next second.

“One million!”

Qiao Jiusheng was speechless.

A moment of silence ensued, and no one shouted anymore.

Just as Qiao Jiusheng had thought, spending a million dollars for such a waist chain was not worth it.

Qiao Jiusheng turned her head and looked at the “silly pig” beside her, not knowing what to say.

If Fang Yusheng were a silly pig, then what kind of pig was she, who had married Fang Yusheng?

She was wrong. Pigs were actually quite smart.

When the emcee saw that a waist chain could be sold for a million dollars, he smiled so brightly that roses could be seen blooming on his face.

“Next, we’re going to auction the 28th item.” A beautiful girl carried the ink jade seal onto the stage. The emcee removed the white cloth and said, “This is a jade carving seal, a two-lion opera bead. The material of the seal is a black jade color found rarely in Hetian Jade. The sculptor is Erza.”

Who was Erza?

No one had heard of it.

Since they had never heard of this engraver, only a few people were willing to buy the item.

The emcee was not surprised to see the awkward silence.

The starting bid was not high either, only 50,000 USD.

Although this piece of jade was not worth 50,000 USD, this jade sculpture was exquisite. Whether it was the sculptor’s skills or the jade sculpture’s glory, they were not inferior to those of famous masters.

Fifty thousand USD was not a lot for the rich people present here.

“Sixty thousand.”

“Eighty thousand.”

Once someone shouted, people were bound to follow suit.

Qiao Jiusheng had unknowingly sat up straight.

Qi Bufan looked at her in surprise, feeling puzzled. Does Madam like this?

He looked at the stage and felt that the seal was more suitable for men.

When the bid was raised to 500,000 USD, not many people at the scene were willing to continue bidding.

The price stopped at 650,000 USD.

“Is there anyone else?” the host asked.

After two seconds of silence, a cold and stern voice came from a compartment upstairs. “Seven hundred thousand.”

Just as the voice stopped, Fang Yusheng smiled strangely.

Ah Nuo?

He suddenly said to Qi Bufan, “One million.”

Qi Bufan was a little confused.

He could tell that the other man was Boss Yan. Why would Sir fight with him when he knows that it’s Boss Yan?

Feeling puzzled, Qi Bufan obediently raised his card.

“A million dollars.”

The people who came to participate in the auction were all surprised.

Is this thing worth a million dollars?

Upstairs, a subordinate walked to Yan Nuo and said, “Someone bid one million.”

Yan Nuo looked at the seal on the screen. He loved this thing.

It was rare for him to meet something he liked so much.

“Follow the price.”

The subordinate asked, “What if the other party is bent on it?”

Yan Nuo coldly glanced at his subordinate and expressionlessly asked, “Do I look like someone who lacks money?”

The subordinate: “…”

“One million and two hundred thousand.” The person on the second floor continued to raise the price.

Qi Bufan received Fang Yusheng’s order and shouted, “One and a half million.”

“One million and eight hundred thousand.”

The other party added 300,000 USD at once.

Fang Yusheng said, “Add 400,000.”

Qi Bufan said, “Two million and two hundred thousand.”

There was silence upstairs. The next second, the person shouted again, “Three million and two hundred thousand.”

Qi Bufan looked at Fang Yusheng.

Fang Yusheng tapped his fingers on the armrest.

Qi Bufan continued to raise his card. “Four million and three hundred thousand.” This time, Qi Bufan added 1.1 million.

Upstairs: “Five million and five hundred thousand.” An additional 1.2 million.

If he did not suppress the other party, he would not feel good at all.

“Six million and six hundred thousand.”

“Seven million and seven hundred thousand.”

Qiao Jiusheng was speechless.

She tugged at Fang Yusheng’s sleeve and said, “This thing is not worth that much. If you raise the price so high, the other party won’t want it. You’ll have to pay.”

Fang Yusheng’s expression was a little serious. He said, “It’s worth it.”

Qiao Jiusheng simply shut up.

He’s indeed a pig!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 31K 78
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
738K 39.1K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
1.2M 66.2K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...