[ON HOLD] Reincarnation: I Ma...

By GirlUnderSun

"Marry me. Once we're married, I will be loyal to you for life-as long as you keep me alive." Qiao Jiusheng w... More

Details
1-7
8-14
15-21
22-28
29-35
36-42
43-49
50-56
57-63
64-70
71-77
78-84
85-91
92-98
106-112
113-119
120-126
127-133
134-140
141-147
148-154
155-162
163-169
170-177
178-184
185-191
192-198
199-205
206-212
213-219
220-226
227-233
234-240
241-250 (Truth Revealed)
251-257 (Qiao Jiuyin's Ending)
258-264
265-272

99-105

698 18 0
By GirlUnderSun

Chapter 99: Confession

The elevator door opened.

“Welcome to the Shengjue Entertainment Club!”

Rows of beautiful girls with long legs stood in the hall opposite the elevator. They bowed to Qiao Jiusheng to welcome her.

Qiao Jiusheng glanced at their proud figures and subconsciously raised her chest.

The girls were dressed so revealingly, displaying their long legs and big breasts.

The waiter led Qiao Jiusheng straight to Room 608. Along the way, many men looked at Qiao Jiusheng with admiration and passion.

They could not be blamed for being too perverted. Qiao Jiusheng was too beautiful, after all.

After entering the clubhouse, Qiao Jiusheng took off her winter coat. She had worn a royal blue halter silk blouse. The black round collar was wrapped around her elegant snow-white neck, revealing her sexy shoulders and collarbone.

She had tightly wrapped her black high-waisted skirt around her slender waist and buttocks, showing her beautiful calves. Her legs rested on black high heels, making her look even more slender. Qiao Jiusheng swayed her extremely enchanting body as she walked forward. The large black curly hair that lazily draped over her left shoulder swayed with her, shaking all the men’s hearts.

When Qiao Jiusheng reached the door of Room 608, she instantly cowered.

The confident smile on her lips collapsed.

She was just about to take a deep breath when the heavy door in front of her suddenly opened.

A domineering and beautiful figure appeared in Qiao Jiusheng’s vision.

Wei Xin stood in the middle of the entrance of the clubhouse, holding an e-cigarette.

She had worn a bodycon turtleneck mini dress, black silk stockings with golden stilettos, a checkered fur coat that reached her ankles, and a shiny black leather choker around her collar. All of this would make one think of only one word: expensive.

When the poor Qiao Jiusheng saw Wei Xin’s coat, she suddenly felt a bit of hatred for the rich.

“Aren’t you hot?” Qiao Jiusheng accidentally said what she was thinking.

The temperature in the clubhouse is 25 degrees Celsius. Is she really not hot in all that?

Wei Xin tucked her long hair behind her ear, revealing the exaggerated and luxurious fan-shaped diamond ear studs on her ear. She spat out a mouthful of white smoke at Qiao Jiusheng and devilishly smiled. Then, she said, “It’s fashion. What’s heat in front of that?”

Qiao Jiusheng shook her head.

On a hot summer day, they fashionably dressed in furs. On a cold winter day, they wore suspenders. She didn’t quite understand how the minds of these fashionists worked.

“Also, when did you learn to smoke?” Qiao Jiusheng was a little puzzled.

Wei Xin twirled the e-cigarette on her fingertips and frankly said, “Like I said, fashion.”

Okay, fashion queen! Style above all!

Wei Xin smiled and looked at Qiao Jiusheng. She then asked, “I would like to ask you when did you get a hobby of plastic surgery?” She sounded relaxed, but her eyes were filled with heartache. How many knives must’ve been used on her face to successfully change her appearance and turn her into a completely different person?

Wei Xin thought she herself was an awesome person, but when she thought about the pain of using a knife on her face, she was a little afraid.

Qiao Jiusheng’s expression turned serious. She turned around and confirmed that no one was around them. Then, she walked into the room and closed the door. “I didn’t have plastic surgery.”

“Then your face.” Wei Xin looked puzzled.

“It’s a mask.” Qiao Jiusheng touched the mask on her face and asked Wei Xin, “How is it? This mask’s production level is very impressive, right?”

Wei Xin could not help but touch Qiao Jiusheng’s face. She could not feel any traces of the mask. She asked, “Who did it? That’s awesome.” She even wanted to have one for herself. Then, in the future, when she went out to travel or do bad things, she would not be afraid of being recognized.

Qiao Jiusheng bent down to pour herself some wine and said to her, “The one who took the plane with you the last time.”

“Suzanne?” Wei Xin’s eyes lit up as if she had found a treasure.

Qiao Jiusheng, who was pouring wine, did not notice her expression.

She heard Wei Xin ask again, “Didn’t you love Fang Mu so much that you were devoted to him? Why did you marry Fang Yusheng?”

Qiao Jiusheng slowly looked up. The smile on her face disappeared, and her eyes seemed to be in pain.

Chapter 100: Slut + Mu, Perfect Couple!

When Wei Xin saw Qiao Jiusheng’s reaction, she became serious.

She suddenly took out her phone and made a call. Once the call went through, she said to the person on the other end, “Angie, come up.”

A moment later, her assistant Angie came up to the room.

Wei Xin said to Angie, “Guard the door, and don’t let anyone get close.”

Angie looked at Qiao Jiusheng, who was sitting opposite Wei Xin, in surprise. She nodded and went out.

After Angie left, Qiao Jiusheng sighed.

“Sister Xinxin, I almost died.”

Wei Xin’s heart skipped a beat. “What happened during the accident? Why did Qiao Jiuyin marry Fang Mu as you? Why did you marry the eldest son of the Fang family?”

Since she had come to see Wei Xin today, Qiao Jiusheng had no intention of hiding anything from her.

She sorted out her thoughts and told Wei Xin the shocking inside story behind the accident, as well as the real reason she married Fang Yusheng. Wei Xin quietly listened from the beginning to the end. After hearing the story, her eyes turned red. She was angry and heartbroken for Qiao Jiusheng.

“She’s your biological sister!” Wei Xin wiped her face and could not help but ask, “How could she bear to do that?”

Qiao Jiusheng bitterly smiled. “I also want to ask her that question.”

“Then, how did you survive without meeting Fang Yusheng?” Wei Xin could imagine how pathetic the wounded and in-hiding Qiao Jiusheng would’ve been without Fang Yusheng as her support.

Qiao Jiusheng’s eyes were red.

On the operating table, she had forced herself to stay awake. She had been undergoing the surgery awake. The pain she felt had been excruciating. Then, she had escaped from the hospital with injuries all over her body. Every step she took was like stepping on a knife. Now that she thought about it, she admired herself.

“I sought a friend who knows medicine.” Qiao Jiusheng did not say much about Wei Shuyi.

When Wei Xin heard this, she looked hurt.

Qiao Jiusheng noticed this change and understood why Wei Xin felt hurt. “Sister Xinxin, I didn’t dare to meet anyone I knew during that time. Qiao Jiuyin knew everyone I knew, so I didn’t dare to take the risk.”

She did not dare to take any risks. To find her during that time, Qiao Jiuyin had to have hired someone to pay attention to their common acquaintances. If Qiao Jiusheng had gone to see Wei Xin, Qiao Jiuyin would’ve definitely noticed.

Although Wei Xin understood this logic, she still felt terrible when she thought about how she had not helped Qiao Jiusheng during her most difficult period.

Qiao Jiusheng looked up at her.

Wei Xin’s eyes turned red. She raised her hand and patted Qiao Jiusheng’s head. “It’s been hard on you.”

Even when she was hiding from Qiao Jiuyin’s search, Qiao Jiusheng had not cried once.

She thought she was tough.

However, when she heard Wei Xin’s words, her act of toughness suddenly collapsed. Her tears gushed out. As soon as they fell, she could not control them.

Wei Xin used her hand to wipe away her friend’s tears, but she could not wipe them all away.

She simply walked over and squatted by Qiao Jiusheng’s feet. Then, she reached out to pull her into her arms. “Cry! Cry if you feel wronged or afraid.”

Her words acted like tear gas and made Qiao Jiusheng cry even more uncontrollably.

“I can’t accompany you through the hardships of the past, but I’ll accompany you in the future.” Wei Xin patted Qiao Jiusheng’s back and promised her, “I’ll help you take revenge. We have to let Qiao Jiuyin taste ten times the hardships you’ve suffered.”

Thinking of Fang Mu, Wei Xin said, “That bastard Fang Mu is not a good person either. He can’t even tell the truth between the lover he has been with for six years and a fake. Such a man is perfect for that bitch Qiao Jiuyin!”

Qiao Jiusheng smiled through her tears.

Wei Xin added, “However, it’s easy to board Fang Yusheng’s boat, but difficult to disembark.” No matter what the rumors said about the Fang family’s eldest young master, Wei Xin believed that her senses were right. She felt that Fang Yusheng was even more unfathomable than Fang Mu.

Qiao Jiusheng wiped her tears and revealed a worried expression.

“He’s a pirate ship.”

Fang Yusheng had clearly shown his attitude toward her. Qiao Jiusheng could forget about getting off the boat for the rest of her life.

Knowing that her dear friend was not dead, Wei Xin was finally relieved.

Both of them cried hard, and their makeup got smudged.

Wei Xin pulled Qiao Jiusheng up. “Go and touch up your makeup. You look terrible.”

“Okay.”

Wei Xin took her makeup bag and went to the washroom with Qiao Jiusheng.

Chapter 101: You Know How to Play

The cosmetics the two of them used were of the same brand. Thus, Qiao Jiusheng freely used Wei Xin’s makeup items. When she was touching up her makeup, she remembered the rumors about Wei Xin’s affairs that she had heard from Fang Yusheng. She could not help but ask Wei Xin, “I heard that you proposed to Gu Jiayi, then broke up? What happened?”

Wei Xin’s eyes immediately turned cold.

“She shouldn’t be a model. She should be an actress.”

Qiao Jiusheng could hear the sarcasm in Wei Xin’s words, so she became even more curious. “What happened?”

“She got close to me from the start because she wanted to make a name for herself in the modeling industry. I hate people like her. She approached me with a goal and even pretended to be pure. I wouldn’t look down on her if she had expressed her intentions. She pretended to get close to me. When she got my love, she looked to me for resources. I made her famous, yet she became arrogant and slept with men.”

At this point, the disgust in Wei Xin’s eyes deepened. “She doesn’t like women at all. She approached me only to achieve her goal.” Wei Xin actually didn’t mind being used if Gu Jiayi had her in her heart.

However, what disgusted her was that Gu Jiayi actually betrayed her sexual orientation for fame and fortune.

Qiao Jiusheng sympathetically patted Wei Xin’s shoulder and gloated. “Sister Xinxin, prepare to be a bachelor for the rest of your life.”

“Get lost!”

After the two of them left, the door to the male toilet suddenly opened.

Fang Mu leaned against the door. He looked drunk.

He seemed to have heard Xiao Sheng’s voice just now.

Xiao Sheng…

Shaking his head, Fang Mu thought that he was really drunk.

Qiao Jiusheng had just pushed open the door of her room when a uniform greeting sounded in her ears.

“Good evening, Miss.”

Qiao Jiusheng looked up in shock. A row of handsome men appeared in her eyes. She could see handsome men of different styles for them to choose from: enchanting, delicate, mature, clean, senior, ruffian, etc.

Qiao Jiusheng stood by the door, stunned by the handsome men.

Behind her, Wei Xin poked her back.

Qiao Jiusheng turned her head and met Wei Xin’s unrestrained smile. “Sister is good to you. I picked the most handsome brothers for you in the clubhouse,” Wei Xin said as she winked at her and smiled.

“No. What do you mean?” Qiao Jiusheng was about to explode.

Wei Xin mischievously smiled. “To celebrate your rebirth! Congratulations on recognizing the true colors of a scumbag and a slut. From now on, you will sing songs of freedom.”

Qiao Jiusheng’s gaze shifted away from Wei Xin’s face and landed on the faces of the young men in the room. After a while, she gulped. If Fang Yusheng knew about this, he would definitely peel off a layer of her skin. She could even imagine Fang Yusheng pointing a finger at her glabella and scolding her. “Qiao Jiusheng, you traitor. I didn’t marry you for you to make me a cuckold. Such audacity! One isn’t enough. You cheated on me with so many guys at once!”

A chill spread ran down her spine.

“No, no. I’m not blessed. Sister Xinxin, enjoy yourself.” Qiao Jiusheng ran into the room, picked up her bag, and slipped away.

Behind her, the regretful voices of the young men urged her to stay. “Miss, don’t run!”

“Miss, let us have some fun with you!”

“We’re very good at having fun. We know all kinds of games.”

Qiao Jiusheng’s face turned green and white as though she were nauseous.

If you all know how to play, then what kind of games can Fang Yusheng play?

As she looked at Qiao Jiusheng’s fleeing back, Wei Xin smiled. She turned around and glanced at the group of men behind her. The smile on her lips immediately disappeared. “Disperse.”

Chapter 102: Second Brother, You’re Mistaken

When Qiao Jiusheng reached the clubhouse’s hall, her anxious heart finally relaxed.

She put on her jacket and walked to the elevator. The waiter helped her press the button for the stairs. Qiao Jiusheng waited for a while before the door finally opened. Then, she entered the elevator, and the door behind her slowly closed. Suddenly, the door that was about to close stopped and opened again.

Qiao Jiusheng was about to turn around when the person who had just entered the lift suddenly called her name.

“Xiao Sheng?” Fang Mu was drunk. He stared at the girl in front of him and could not help but recognize her as Qiao Jiusheng.

Fang Mu!

Qiao Jiusheng stopped moving.

Fang Mu looked at the figure in front of him in a daze. His eyes were filled with infatuation and confusion.

Isn’t Xiao Sheng dead?

Who is this?

Could it be that I’m so drunk that my eyes are blurry?

Forget it, forget it! Just treat it as being drunk.

“Xiao Sheng, turn around and look at me, okay?”

Despite his words, the woman in front of him remained motionless.

Even her illusion refuses to look at me?

She hates me.

Fang Mu felt terrible. “Xiao Sheng, you’re blaming me, right? You’re blaming me for saying that I loved you, but failed to recognize the difference between you and Qiao Jiuyin. You hate me for marrying her. You hate me for having a child with her… Xiao Sheng, do you hate me so much that you refuse to look at me?”

With her back facing Fang Mu, Qiao Jiusheng widened her eyes.

He knows.

Fang Mu took a step forward. He stretched out his arms and gently hugged Qiao Jiusheng from behind. Placing his head on Qiao Jiusheng’s shoulder, he muttered, “Xiao Sheng, I’m sorry. I’ve let you down. Don’t be so ruthless. Just look at me. Just look at me. Okay?”

He softly spoke in a subservient manner.

Qiao Jiusheng lowered her head. She stared at the hands tightly holding her waist. The ring on his left ring finger got on Qiao Jiusheng’s nerves.

You keep apologizing to me, but you still have your wedding ring with her.

Fang Mu, your apologies and love are unbearable.

In an instant, all those sweet scenes from before got crushed into powder.

Fang Mu suddenly heard the woman in his arms say, “Second Brother, you’ve got the wrong person.”

He suddenly opened his eyes, and his intoxicated eyes instantly became clear.

He let go, and the person in his arms slowly turned around. She raised her head and revealed a beautiful face that was not shocked but calm.

“Second Brother, you’re drunk, right?” Qiao Jiusheng took out a wet tissue from her bag and handed it to Fang Mu. She said, “Wipe your face. You’re drunk. You can’t even recognize people.”

A wet tissue was forced into his palm. Fang Mu grabbed the tissue and looked down at Qiao Jiusheng’s face. His expression turned ugly. “W-Why are you here?”

You what?! You’re so rude. You should call me sister-in-law!

Qiao Jiusheng maintained a perfect and calm smile as she replied, “I came to meet a friend.” Then, with a surprised expression and a smile, she asked, “The last time I saw you, I was with Sister-in-law. Why didn’t you bring her with you today?”

“She’s not suitable for such an occasion.” Fang Mu’s tone was cold.

Qiao Jiusheng faintly smiled and sincerely advised him. “Second Brother, you should avoid going to such places in the future. I heard that pregnant women are most prone to letting their thoughts run wild. Places like these have too many beauties. Be careful not to cause trouble in the backyard.”

Her words agitated Fang Mu again.

“Just here for business.”

When the elevator reached the first floor, Fang Mu turned around and walked out.

Qiao Jiusheng slowly walked back. The moment she walked out of the club, she saw a middle-aged man in a blue down jacket walking over. “Madam, get in the car. I’ll send you back.”

Qiao Jiusheng recognized that this was Fang Yusheng’s chauffeur. She was flattered as she entered the car.

Fang Mu opened his car’s door and suddenly looked over.

He stared at Qiao Jiusheng’s figure as she got into the car. His eyebrows raised, and confusion entered his eyes once again.

Why did I sense a familiar aura from her?

***

Qiao Jiusheng returned to the house, but she was not in a good mood.

Fang Mu’s words had more or less affected her.

It was not that she still had feelings for him. It was just that after knowing the truth, Fang Mu had not exposed Qiao Jiuyin’s true colors and sought justice for Qiao Jiusheng. She was completely disappointed in him.

A man should not act like Fang Mu.

After being depressed for two days, Qiao Jiusheng was relieved. This is good too. In the future, when Fang Yusheng deals with Fang Mu, I can also calmly watch the fire from the shore.

Time passed very quickly, and Saturday arrived in the blink of an eye.

Early in the morning, Qiao Jiusheng was eating breakfast when Aunt Jin brought Fang Yuqing in.

“Sister-in-law Yunsheng, am I too early?” Fang Yuqing had worn a pink cloak, a short shirt, black jeans, and a pair of flat snow boots. It was snowing today, so she looked good in this outfit.

“Not early at all. Have you eaten breakfast? If you haven’t, come and have some.”

Qiao Jiusheng quickly got Aunt Jin to add the dishes, but Fang Yuqing waved her hand. “No, I’ve already eaten.”

“Fine.”

Fang Yuqing sat opposite Qiao Jiusheng. She planned to talk to her about serious matters after the latter finished her breakfast. However, Qiao Jiusheng put down the porridge bowl, wiped her mouth, and suddenly asked, “Qingqing, have you been losing weight recently?”

“Hmm?” Fang Yuqing looked puzzled.

Qiao Jiusheng said, “You’ve lost a lot of weight.”

“Really?” Fang Yuqing looked troubled. Unlike other girls, she did not look happy on hearing that she had lost weight.

Her reaction made Qiao Jiusheng frown.

What’s going on? She felt that Qingqing’s reaction was a little strange.

Chapter 103: I’m Pregnant

“Wait for me. I’ll go upstairs to change.”

Since she had just woken up, Qiao Jiusheng was still wearing her pajamas.

Fang Yuqing nodded. When she saw Qiao Jiusheng get up and walk upstairs, she carried her bag and followed her.

Qiao Jiusheng turned around and confusedly looked at Fang Yuqing. “Qingqing, you’re coming up too?”

Fang Yuqing asked, “Can I?”

In the past, Brother Yusheng did not like it when anyone went upstairs, especially on the third floor. That was a restricted area. The last time, when her parents celebrated their birthday, Fang Yuqing had dragged her female celebrity friend into Fang Yusheng’s room, which would have been coincidental. She only dared to ask this time because Fang Yusheng was not around.

If Fang Yusheng were around, Fang Yuqing would not dare to make such a rash request.

Qiao Jiusheng nodded and smiled. “Go ahead.” She led Fang Yuqing upstairs and said as they walked, “Since you’re here, I’ll show you your brother’s room that’s full of cotton linen shirts.” Qiao Jiusheng did not like Fang Yusheng’s clothes. They looked like mourning clothes.

Fang Yuqing did not seem to be listening to Qiao Jiusheng. Her head was lowered the entire time she followed Qiao Jiusheng upstairs.

Pushing open the door, Qiao Jiusheng said, “Feel free to look around. I’ll go and change.”

Fang Yuqing perked up and silently admired Brother Yusheng’s bedroom.

Fang Yusheng’s room was just as she had imagined. It looked antique, and she could even vaguely smell sandalwood.

Qiao Jiusheng wore a black cloak that hung off her shoulders. She then put on a bright red high-waisted A-shaped skirt with a black bow belt around her waist. After that, she wrapped her long legs in black tights along with a pair of black boots that reached her knees.

She looked beautiful in this.

Qiao Jiusheng carefully chose a thick coat that could both keep her warm and maintain her beauty. At this moment, Fang Yuqing’s voice suddenly rang behind her.

“Sister-in-law.”

Holding a short white fur coat in her hand, Qiao Jiusheng turned around and looked at Fang Yuqing.

Fang Yuqing bit her lip. Her expression was filled with uneasiness. She looked extremely uneasy.

“Sister-in-law, I…” Fang Yuqing clearly had something big in her heart. However, because she could not say it, she was so anxious that she was about to cry.

Qiao Jiusheng hurriedly hung the clothes back on the clothes rack. Then, she quickly walked to Fang Yuqing, grabbed her hand, and brought her to a chair by the window where she could sit down.

“Don’t be anxious. Don’t be afraid. Tell me if you have anything to say.” Qiao Jiusheng’s tone was filled with comfort.

Fang Yuqing’s nervousness subsided a little.

She clutched the small bag in her hand and lowered her head to make preparations.

Fang Yusheng’s tea set was on the bay window in the bedroom. Qiao Jiusheng took it and poured a cup of tea for Fang Yuqing. She walked back with the teacup. When she was about to pass it to Fang Yuqing, the girl in front of her suddenly raised her head. “I’m pregnant.”

Bang!

The green teacup in Qiao Jiusheng’s hand fell to the ground and spun around.

The tea flowed along Qiao Jiusheng’s feet.

Qiao Jiusheng did not move.

“You…” Qiao Jiusheng blinked, but pretended to be calm. She asked Fang Yuqing, “Whose?”

Fang Yuqing’s eyes slowly turned red. “I had a boyfriend a while ago. He… I like him a lot, but we’ve already broken up.” as Fang Yuqing spoke, she couldn’t help but cry. She was still a little girl after all. Ever since she didn’t have her menstrual cycle last week, she had a suspicion. Two days ago, she had verified it. The two lines on the test had frightened her.

These days, she could not eat or drink. It was not easy for her to make it until Saturday. That was why she couldn’t wait to find Qiao Jiusheng early in the morning.

She did not dare to tell anyone else about this.

Logically speaking, she could go and find her second Sister-in-law. However, subconsciously, Fang Yuqing did not like her second Sister-in-law. Instead, this sister-in-law of an unknown origin made her feel more at ease.

Chapter 104: Enemies Are Bound to Meet On A Narrow Path

Qiao Jiusheng walked to the other chair and sat down.

She looked at the swaying branches out of the window and asked Fang Yuqing, “What are your plans?”

Fang Yuqing held back her tears and softly said, “Of course, I can’t have this child.” That boy had cheated on her. What was the use of keeping this child? Besides, she was the daughter of the Fang family who had gotten pregnant before reaching adulthood. If this news spread, it would damage the Fang family’s reputation.

After thinking about it, she could only come to beg Qiao Jiusheng. “Sister-in-law, I want to go to a hospital.”

Qiao Jiusheng finally looked at her.

“Qingqing, you’re so foolish.”

Fang Yuqing collapsed on the table and cried.

***

The hospital was full in the morning. Qiao Jiusheng used the name “Qi Yunsheng” and helped Fang Yuqing register.

The two of them sat on the stool and waited for a long time.

Fang Yuqing gently touched her abdomen from time to time, looking a little hurt.

No woman would be willing to kill their own child.

Qiao Jiusheng tilted her head and looked at her without saying a word.

“Number 68.”

The number 68 appeared on the display.

Qiao Jiusheng retracted her gaze from the display and turned to Fang Yuqing. “Go.”

Fang Yuqing stood up and handed her bag to Qiao Jiusheng.

She then took a step toward the entrance of the operating theater and turned back to look at Qiao Jiusheng.

Qiao Jiusheng turned her head. She could not bear to look at Fang Yuqing’s sad and scared eyes.

Fang Yuqing entered the operating theater.

Qiao Jiusheng stared at the door of the operating theater and felt melancholic.

Why don’t you cherish yourself?

Why are you so foolish?

In love, women are always at a disadvantage. Why doesn’t she understand this logic?

When Fang Yuqing came out, the anesthesia effect had yet to dissipate. She walked slowly.

Qiao Jiusheng saw that she did not look too good. So she quickly went to support her.

Fang Yuqing rejected her support. She held onto the wall and walked to the toilet. Qiao Jiusheng silently followed her. When she opened the door to a toilet, Fang Yuqing walked in and murmured, “The doctor said that he had almost become a fetus.”

Qiao Jiusheng did not say anything.

“I’m a murderer!”

Fang Yuqing suddenly pounded her chest with her hands. “I killed my child!” She slid down along the wall and covered her face with her hands. Fang Yuqing cried in pain and sorrow.

Qiao Jiusheng squatted down and hugged her body. “Qingqing, don’t be like this.”

“I let him down. I brought him to this world and killed him. I’m useless. It’s not him who deserves to die. It’s me!” The young girl cried her heart out…

Fang Yuqing tightly grabbed her hand. Her strength made Qiao Jiusheng’s expression change. Qiao Jiusheng could not say whether Fang Yuqing’s actions were right or wrong. She could not be insincere.

When they left the washroom, Fang Yuqing seemed to have calmed down a lot. It was snowing today, and the wind was blowing. Qiao Jiusheng took off her hat and put it on Fang Yuqing’s head. “It’s not suitable for you to face strong winds. Wear this.”

Fang Yuqing nodded.

“Madam, isn’t that Miss Qingqing?” Fang Mu’s servant had seen Fang Yuqing before.

Qiao Jiuyin, who was sitting on the chair waiting for a prenatal checkup, looked in the direction of the servant’s finger.

That’s right. It’s Fang Yuqing and… Qi Yunsheng.

Qiao Jiuyin stood up and walked toward them.

“Qingqing, Sister-in-law?”

When they heard Qiao Jiuyin’s voice, Fang Yuqing’s and Qiao Jiusheng’s expressions changed at the same time.

Enemies were bound to meet on a narrow road!

The two of them turned around and met Qiao Jiuyin’s concerned gaze.

“Are you guys feeling unwell?” Qiao Jiuyin’s gaze shifted around before landing on Qiao Jiusheng’s face.

Fang Yuqing was about to speak when Qiao Jiusheng held her hand.

Receiving Qiao Jiusheng’s gaze, Fang Yuqing obediently stepped back.

Chapter 105: Something’s Wrong With This Girl

Qiao Jiusheng took half a step forward and shielded Fang Yuqing. She then said to Qiao Jiuyin, “My period has been a little irregular recently. I was worried, so I dragged Qingqing to accompany me for a checkup.”

“Oh, how are the results of the checkup?”

Qiao Jiusheng spouted nonsense. “It’s nothing serious. The doctor said that my daily schedule is irregular and that I eat both cold and hot food often. I just have to pay more attention in the future.”

Qiao Jiuyin looked relieved.

“You should take care too! Women should pay more attention to their meals and rest.”

“Yes, Xiao Sheng is right.”

It happened to be Qiao Jiuyin’s turn to go for a prenatal checkup. Qiao Jiusheng said, “Hurry up and go in for a checkup. If you’re late, you’ll have to wait again. We’ll be leaving now.”

“Okay.”

Qiao Jiusheng pulled Fang Yuqing away.

Qiao Jiuyin went to see the obstetrician. After the routine checkup, she suddenly asked, “Dr. Huang, did anyone called Qi Yunsheng come to your consultation today?”

Doctor Huang avoided the topic and asked, “Why? Do you know her?”

“Yes, she’s my sister-in-law. How’s her checkup?”

When Dr. Huang heard that she was Qiao Jiuyin’s sister-in-law, he thought that Qiao Jiuyin knew about her situation. Thus, he did not hide much and said, “Sigh! It’s almost three months. If she came a few days later, surgery would’ve been difficult.”

Qiao Jiuyin was shocked.

Three months?

The surgery could be difficult?

She was pregnant! And she aborted the child!

A flash of light flashed across Qiao Jiuyin’s face.

This is interesting. She came to the hospital for a checkup while Big Brother is not around and even secretly aborted her child. Something’s wrong with this girl’s background.

***

After returning from the hospital, Qiao Jiusheng passed by the main house but did not let Fang Yuqing off.

Butler Wan Lang watched as the Eldest Young Mistress’s car passed by and thought: As expected of the Eldest Young Master’s woman, she’s just like him. Every time she passes by the main house, she doesn’t know how to enter the house to see Madam and Sir.

Qiao Jiusheng drove the car downstairs. She got out and took out three old hens from the trunk.

She handed the old hen to Aunt Jin. Facing Aunt Jin’s confused gaze, she said, “Aunt Jin, please cook this chicken with some red dates and herbs on a slow cook burner. Let’s eat some herbal chicken soup tonight.”

Aunt Jin was puzzled, but she still did as she was told.

After bringing Fang Yuqing into the house, Qiao Jiusheng cleaned up the guest room on the first floor. “Take a leave for this week and rest here. After the abortion, you have to rest for at least a week. If you don’t recover well, you will regret it in the future.”

Fang Yuqing was touched, but she frowned. “I have no reason to take a leave.”

“I’ll go and apply for a leave on your behalf.”

On Monday, Qiao Jiusheng personally went to Fang Yuqing’s school to apply for a leave on her behalf. The reason she gave was that Fang Yuqing was going to England to participate in a piano competition for a week.

Qiao Jiusheng was Fang Yuqing’s sister-in-law and had a proper reason. There was no reason for the form teacher to disapprove of the leave.

During the week, every morning, the Fang family could see Fang Yuqing leave her house and return home on time at night. No one noticed that she did not go to school at all.

In fact, the moment Fang Yuqing stepped out of the house in the morning and walked to the corner, Qiao Jiusheng, who had been waiting for a long time, would pick her up. Then, she would secretly bring her back to the house and hide her.

***

After his class ended, Jiang Wei leaned against the window and looked at the school building opposite to him with a frown.

He noticed that the girl from the Fang family had not come to school for many days.

What’s she busy with?

He took out her phone, searched Fang Yuqing’s WeChat, and sent a message.

Jiang Wei: “Where have you been? I haven’t seen you in school for a few days.”

After a while, Fang Yuqing replied.

Qingqing: “I’m not feeling well. I’m resting.”

Jiang Wei: “Sick?”

Qingqing: [Mm.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
176K 13.7K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
250K 14.9K 16
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...