An Arranged Marriage ❉ j.g

By natemaloski

22 year-old Jack Gilinsky just wants to party his life away and make music with his friend Jack Johnson. Marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
❤ THE WEDDING ❤
❤ The Reception ❤
❤ First Time ❤
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Authors Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: 1st B-day
Chapter 80
A/N: CAGGIE
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
GILINSKY'S BDAY BITCHES
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
A/N: SEQUEL + New Fanfic
Newest Update.

Chapter 46

106K 2.3K 2K
By natemaloski

Double POV'S here because this story is gonna be long so I'm trying to limit the chapter number :((( I wish it never ends ;(

Dedicated to @karategirlcd @5secondsofcarpenter @ih8jsx :) xx
__________

-Hannah POV-

3 weeks. I had to endeavor 3 long ass weeks watching my ex-bestfriend play Cameron knowing there's nothing I can do about it.

"It's the last week love." Jack said standing behind me. I was taking off my makeup after a long Magcon event in Ohio. I looked like someone sucked the life out of me.

"I know." I answered shortly. I wasn't in a mood to talk to anybody and Jack kept saying things that I had to respond to.

"Are you sure youre okay?" He slid his arms around my waist. "You looked under the weather the entire day baby."

"I'm fine." I shrugged.

"Hannah...what's wrong? Seriously?" He sighed and pulled away.

With all this Cameron and Megan drama I just felt overwhelmed. I even forget that I'm pregnant and should be resting. I'm only showing a little bit though which is good but I don't wear crop tops anymore.

"I'm just tired Jack." I said again not meeting his eyes.

"That's your fucking reason every time I ask you what's wrong!" He slammed his fist on the wall.

"Why are you angry - " I started.

"Because you're fucking being secretive and it's messing me up! Tell me what the fuck is wrong or I swear I'm gonna - "

"Gonna what huh?" I folded my arms and glared at him.

He sighed. "I'm sick of this secretive bullshit Hannah."

That was it.

"I am not freaking used to this hectic tour life Jack! Did you bother to ask if I'm worn out or do I need like a break! What do you want me to say huh?" I yelled.

"Hannah - "

"Leave me alone." I snapped. "I'm just gonna go to Maggie's room, you can sleep alone."

With that said, I stormed out of the room leaving Jack cursing behind me. My mind was a mess as I knocked on Maggie and Carters room door.

"Come in!" Maggie yelled and I entered tears already rolling down my face. They were sprawled on the couch together and looked to see me walking in.

"Hey Han - woah are you crying?" Carter said awkwardly.

I burst into tears as Maggie came over to hug me. She knew Jack and I were fighting without me even telling her about it. Carter coughed awkwardly.

"I'm gonna talk to Jack." He murmured and left us in privacy.

"Did you tell him?" Maggie asked the minute Carter left.

I shook my head, still crying.

"You guys are fighting? You can stay here tonight! Carter won't mind!" Maggie rubbed my back.

"No its - " i started.

"Hey it's okay! You're staying here! Now let's go down to the juice bar in the lobby and you can tell me what happened." She said leading me out the door.

"You're the best." I sniffed.

"I know." She said giggling as we walked downstairs and through the hallways to the Lobby area. They had a pizza parlor and juice bar that was open 24/7.

We grabbed a box of pizza and some coffee to go. I paid for the drinks while Maggie covered the drinks, we drank coffee and headed back to the room.

"I have to tell Jack that I'm pregnant, if I don't we'll just end up fighting all the time." I said as we walked. I turned around because I felt someone behind us, maybe it was just a security guard.

"You're almost two months Hannah! You can't keep it a secret babe." Maggie adviced me.

"You're right." I sighed.

"So what - ouch!" Maggie yelled as we ran smack-jab into someone. Of course it was Megan. The coffee and pizza fell to the floor in a mess.

"Aww are you crying Han?" Megan said in a false caring voice.

"Go away!" I grunted bending down to pick up the litter. A bitch is going to die tonight.

"Yeah just fuck off." Maggie said bluntly bending down too. "You've caused enough unhappiness."

"Gladly." She smiled. She was halfway down the hallway when she turned around and shot me a fake smile. "Oh and Hannah?"

"What?" I asked.

"You've gained some weight lately. Eating for two, are we?" She smirked.

I froze.

She laughed drily, flipped her hair over her shoulder and pranced down the hallway. I stared after her, not knowing how to move my body or my mouth.

"What. A. Bitch." Maggie exhaled and gave me a worried look.

-Jack POV-

"What's wrong with us?' I asked Hannah the next morning as we all sat down and had breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Hannah looked worn out today and I knew something is wrong.

"I don't know Jack." she looked down at her feet.

When you're married, you always feel like this person will get bored of you within a few days after marriage. You feel like they don't love you anymore. You feel like they don't want to be with you anymore. That's kind of how I felt with Hannah right now...she didn't love me.

"Baby?" I tilted her head upward. "You know i love you more than anything, I promise im here for you...but if you feel like you cant be married to me..tell me."

She sighed deeply and laid her head on my chest. I held her close, afraid of what she might say.

"Oh honey! Its never been about not loving you or getting bored. I've been happy since the day we got married and I've never been happier."

"Then why do you seem like you don't want me? When I touch you at night - "

"You think I don't wanna sleep with you? Oh Jack." She giggled. "I really do! Always! But lately I've been tired with all this touring and I don't want to disappoint you."

I sighed in relief. The scary thought of not having Hannah was a possibility but now I felt like we could never be broken.

"I love you Jack Gilinsky." She tilted her head up to meet my lips.

"I love you too Hannah Gilinsky." I smiled and pressed our lips together. The instant feeling of thunder overwhelmed me when I kissed her. I pulled her waist closer to mine and cupped her face with the other hand. I've never loved someone so much.

Just as the kiss deepened the boys hooted and whistled. Except for Nash who looked nauseous at the Kiss we just shared.

"I'm trying to eat here!" He groaned. "My pancake is coming back up."

Hannah laughed and kissed me sloppily just to piss Nash off but it was a major turn on for me.

After breakfast we decided to hit a little lake in Ohio (idk if they have lakes tbh) for a little relaxation.

"Aren't you gonna swim babe?" I asked Hannah when she and Maggie jogged toward the cars. They both wore shorts and tanks but no swimsuit.

"Just not up for it." She shrugged.

"Yeah its just that time of the month." Maggie added and hopped in their car while Hannah got into ours. Hannah hadn't mentioned her period to me which she usually does, I shrugged it off thinking she probably forgot about it.

"I love you." Hannah said as we drove.

"Do you really?" I asked following Maggie and Carters car to the lake.

"What does that mean Jack?" She asked quietly. If this is another fight I am officially done.

"It means that...lately you haven't been telling me anything at all."

"You want me to shout out that I'm on my period?" She asked moodily.

"Hannah that's not what I'm saying! Can you just listen?" I asked weakly.

"Fine."

"You always tell me everything even if its the stupidest thing in the world. When you're on your period you ask me to get tampons when I'm with the guys...get what I mean? I feel like you don't even bother."

"Jack i just forgot - "

"I wouldn't have agreed to swimming if I knew you were on your period. Do you realize what a dick I seem like now?"

She was quiet.

"Hannah?"

"You're right." She looked at me. "I'm sorry, I don't want to keep stuff from you Jack."

She was on the verge of tears.

"Let's just have fun today okay? I won't swim either." I said trying to be supportive of her even though she was the wrong one here.

She nodded as we turned into the lake ground. The other guys were already here so we jumped out to meet them, they all asked Hannah why she isn't swimming so I stepped in for her and told them to drop it.

"By the way, I love you too." I slid my arm around her waist as we walked out towards the lake. The truth is, I always will.

-Hannah POV-

I rolled over and found the bed next to me empty. I leaned up slowly and took a look around the hotel room but Jack wasn't there either. Maybe he was in the guys room.

I still felt guilty for not being honest with Jack, I lied to him about being on my period just to get out of wearing a bikini.

I quickly slid on Jacks sweats on and already had an old Magcon tee on. I smoothed my wild hair down and walked down to where the guys were sleeping.

I walked in and found all of them sitting on the floor, eating Reeses puffs. They looked hung over af.

"What happen?" I giggled.

"We went to this club last night and it was crayyyzeee!" Matt rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes.

"You're boring husband didn't want to come though." Nash threw a pillow at a goofy looking Jack who was sprawled on a couch.

"Sorry guys." He said and waved me over to sit on his lap. "But I don't need no clubbin' now that I have a lady."

They snorted as I kissed Jack affectionately on the lips. I felt so comforting and I couldn't wait to tell him we're having a baby soon, I ran a hand through his black hair.

I made Jack a bowl of cereal since he was too lazy to get up. I was back in his lap and handed him the bowl.

"Nope." He shook his head. "Feed me babe."

I giggled but fed him anyways. It was actually cute.

"I feel like a mother feeding her baby." I said holding the spoon out for him.

"So am I your baby?" He grinned and gave me a hot look.

"Always!"

Jack looked around the room. "Did you hear that guys?"

"You guys are gross." Taylor snorted.

"Someone's jelo." I whispered loudly.

Taylor stuck his tongue out at me and threw a cushion at me. It was generally a pleasant morning with the guys.

Maggie wasn't there as she and Carter had a date day together but would be back for another Magcon event.

After breakfast I headed to our room to get showered. I took several minutes just letting the water run, my tummy definitely had a visible bump if you look well. I'm surprise Jack hadn't notice but then again I don't change in front of him anymore.

I started thinking of how our baby would look when he/she was born. I hoped it was a girl so I could dress her up but I hoped for a boy so he could be like his dad. Either way I'd love both and I feel like I'm attached even though its still a secret.

Jack would be a great dad. That much I knew because he was so good with kids even when he didn't try.

I changed into ripped shorts and a black Jack Daniels muscle tee (above) with black vans that Jack was wearing. We'd be matching. I had a good hair day so I let the loose beach waves flow around my shoulders.

I grabbed my black satchel, phone, closed the room door and walked down back to the boys room. I was almost there when I bumped into someone.

"Ouch sorry." A voice as I looked up. Megan's apologetic smile turned into a sneered. "Oh actually I'm not sorry!"

She was accompanied by Cameron who kept his eyes on the floor. He looked miserable and all I wanted to was hug him, Megan held his hand tightly.

"Can I pass?" I said quietly. I didn't want to face her especially since she knew about my secret now.

"You're good! Hiding a secret like this from Jack." She giggled. Cameron scowled and looked at me finally.

"What secret?" He asked.

"Nothing - " I said quickly but Megan was a total bitch so she spoke up anyways.

"Oh she didn't tell you Cam? Hannah is pregnant with Jacks baby." She smiled at him. Cams mouth hung open as his eyes traveled from mine to my belly. I crossed my arms and felt judged.

"You haven't even told him? How far along are you?" He seemed concerned.

"Two months." I said.

"That's - " Megan started.

"I don't need your opinion." I spat. "Now get out of my way."

I pushed passed them and stomped towards the guys room. I heard Megan shout behind me, "It would be shitty if he found out."

My blood ran cold. Would she really tell Jack out of hatred? I didn't look back but kept walking, my head was spinning with thoughts of Jack finding out. I had to keep Him away from them for the next two days.

"You look bugged!" Maggie whispered when I entered.

"I am! I bumped into Megan and Cam in the hallways and now they know I'm pregnant and Megan basically threatened to tell Jack."

"What?" Maggie shrieked. "Why didn't you bitch slap her?"

"She'd definitely tell then! I have to tread lightly around both of them." I said noticing Jack walking our way.

"Let's hope they know how to shut up and don't let it slip." Maggie whispered as Jack reached us.

He leaned down and kissed me. All I felt was guilt.

-Jack POV-

"They'll be here in 5 guys." Bart signalled us as we sat at the meet and greet convention waiting for fans.

"Sit with me." I pulled Hannah down as she stood up to sit on the sidelines.

"Sure." she smiled. Her smile made me feel complete inside.

Knowing that this is the very last Magcon event made me extremely sad. The guys always kept in touch and we're closer than ever but Magcon was the place where it all started and ended I guess.

I saw Cam walk in alone, thank goodness Megan was MIA because Hannah tensed whenever she was around.

"You look cute today." Hannah whispered in my ear.

I blushed. And its not everyday Jack Gilinsky blushes for something a girl says.

"Yeah? You look hot babe." I returned the complement. She blushed too, hiding her face from me, but it was evident.

We made small talk until the fans streamed in after each other. They were all excited and jittey when we spoke to them. The event was in full swing. Everyone was shouting and singing and taking pictures.

Hannah seemed more relaxed with the Fans and she even spoke to them. This was how her life will be especially since Johnson and I have started our music career. I didn't tell her yet but soon there would be Jack and Jack tour for a month or three.

Magcon lasted hours because this was the last one. I was sad when the last groups of girls left leaving us all alone in the room. You could see the disappointment on the guys faces.

"Babe why don't you and Magz head to the hotel while the boys and I stay behind for a while." I handed her the keys and planted a kiss on her cheek.

She nodded in understanding. "I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed her quickly.

-

The guys and I only left the Magcon event room a few minutes to 10 pm. We still stayed behind to reminisce on the memories we had here. We joked around and made a few vines for the fans. But I was missing Hannah already and needed to be with her.

"I'm gonna missed this." Shawn said as we walked to the cars.

"Totally." I agreed.

"Hey Jack!" I heard a familiar voice behind me and turned around to face Cameron. He had a grim expression on his face that worried me regardless of he has been acting lately.

"Wassup?" I asked him and let the rest walk ahead of us.

"Look I know you hate me because Hannah hates me but I have to get this out because I feel like you should know." He rambled on.

"Woah woah! Cam, what's up man? What are you talking about?" I asked because he was acting weird.

"Here take this!" He shoved a magazine in my arms and walked away before I could even ask what am I supposed to do with it.

I looked down at the magazine. It was the latest issue and my heart stopped when I glanced at the cover. Anger and hurt surged through my body.. How could she do that?

-Hannah POV-

"I can't wait to be home." I giggled as Maggie and I were chilling in her room waiting on the boys to get back.

It was finally the time to tell Jack that I'm pregnant and I couldn't wait to see the look of happiness on his face when he hears it. I actually missed him right now and waited eagerly.

I planned how I was gonna tell him. I was gonna slip a baby sock in his hoodie and he'd obviously find it and be like "Whet?" and I'd be like "Surprise I'm preggos!"

"He's gonna die from happiness!" Maggie clapped her hand excitedly.

Just then the room door burst open and an angry looking Jack looked at me. He looked pissed and his eyes burned into mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. Without even responding he threw a magazine in my face. Not gently either because it hit my chest painfully.

I looked down and my blood ran cold. The cover was a pic of me and Maggie in the hotel hallway. My bump was visible because my tank shifted up. But that's not what made me freeze, it was the caption:

"Famous singer Jack Gilinsky and wife are already expecting a baby? A source says she is two months along! We're happy for the newly weds!"

Holy fuckballs.

"You're a fucking liar Hannah!" Jack spat, turned around and slammed the door behind him.

"Who could have told him?" Maggie asked.

"Megan and Cameron were there in the hallways, they knew and they told him." I said painfully.

_____
CHALLENGE: Since Hannah is pregnant I'd love if you guys have a part in it just like the wedding chapter! So comment names below loviesss!

BOY:
GIRL:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 454 83
texted by jack gilinsky , Part 2!
4.8K 12 37
Jack Gilinsky, a pop singer who wants to live his life, and achieve his singing career with his best friend Jack Johnson. Gets an arranged marriage w...
7.4K 95 24
17 year old Alaina Johnson is being forced to go out with 16 year old Shawn Mendes. But she really loves 18 year old Jack Gilinsky. Her older brother...
44.4K 841 25
MAJOR EDITING -NEW TITLE : I WANT YOU ➵ CHANGING FOR THE BETTER Jack Johnson's sister isn't exactly like him. In fact she's the complete opposite! W...