INTEHAAN - MERE PYAAR KI ♡ ||...

بواسطة RakshitaRG

Shorts stories in riansh (on track) Ss,Os ,Ts & many more المزيد

Hello Cuties ❤️ Drop your requests
You Can Test Me...(1)
You Can Test Me ...(2)
You Can Test Me...! (3)
You Can Test Me...! (4)
You Can Test Me ...! (5)
You Can Test Me....! (6)
You Can Test Me ...! (7)
EPILOGUE - YOU CAN TEST ME..!
Jaan Nisaar (TS)
Jaan Nisaar - 2 (TS)
Jaan Nisaar -3 ( TS )
Jaan Nisaar - 4 ( Last )
let's know each other..! ❥(1)
Let's Know Each other..! ❥(3)
Let's Know Each other..! ❥(4)
Let's Know Each other ...!❥(5)
Let's Know Each Other..! ❥ (6)
Let's know each other..!❥(7)
Let's know each other!❥(8)
Let's know each other! ❥ (9)
Teaser - Jaan ban gaye..(2)
Jaan Ban gaye ..(1)
Jaan Ban Gaye...! (2)
Jaan Ban Gaye ...! (3)
Jaan Ban Gaye ..! (4)
cover credit and new book update !
Khuda Aur Mohabbat 🥀
LIFELINE ♡

let's know each other...! ❥(2)

1.8K 231 69
بواسطة RakshitaRG

" She deserves this..."

As soon as these words escaped from her mouth...a loud sound of slap hits all Raisinghaniya's ears ..which made them shift their gaze instantly towards the point of sound....

Ishani's one ear ring falls down ...and breaks...which shocks Ishani more ...bcoz they were the diamond earrings ...which vansh gifted her on rakshabandhan last year . 

Dadi was shocked seeing the scene when she saw Ishani's finger imprinted burned cheeks...

Ishani was in shock when she received a slap from her dearest Bhai ....she was raging in fire ...bcoz till now her brother didn't dared to shout at her also ...but today....bcoz of riddhima...she was insulted....by her own brother

" Vansh...? "

Dadi tried to talk ...but vansh paid no heed to dadi as riddhima's hurtful look flashed across his eyes ...

" Jaban sambhal ke Ishani.. Tumhari bhabhi hai woh ... ?

And dare you...dare you if I see you trying once again insulting her ...

using hurtful words against her ....

MUJHSE BURA AUR KOI NAHI HOGA...! Understood...? "

He shouted..

Turning towards Chachi...he continued....

" AUR HAA .....CHACHI APP KAUN HOTI HAI HUME JUDGE KARNE WALI ?

HUMARE RISHTE PAR SAWAL UTHANE WALI ...??? HAAN ?

JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE MY FAMILY....MAI APP SABKO MERI RIDDHIMA SE AISE BAAT NAHI KARNE DE SAKTA ....

NAHI HAAR BAR CHUP REH SAKTA HU...JAB APP LOG KAISE BHI TREAT KARE USSE ....

SHE IS OWNER THIS PROPERTY..

SHE IS MY WIFE

MY LIFE...!!

striking something in his mind ... vansh continued speaking in his warning and deep tone....

AUR HAAN ... !

" ISKE BAAD SOACH SAMJH KE MUUH SE ALFAZ NIKALNA...KAHI ...GALTI SE MERI GALAT NAAS PE LAG GAYI TOH....KAHI GHAR KE HISSE SE HAT NA DHO BHAITHO TUM SAB LOG... SPECIALLY ISHANI...CHACHI..ARYAN...... Right ? "

He looked towards Chachi,chachu and Ishani... which shocked them to the core and their eyes widened..

Vansh continued talking ... pointing finger.. towards everyone

AGGE SE DYAAN RAKHNA ...YA PHONE KI RINGTONE SET KARDENA ...KI ...

" Vansh ki jaan uski patni riddhima...

Aur

riddhima ki jaan uski IJJAT hai...

aur vansh ka pyaar usse ijjat deta hai...usse Khushi deta hai

kabhi bhi agar agge uski bejati ki toh samajh lena meri ijjat pe ungli utha rahe ho tum log.."

He continued almost in his loud baritone voice ..

"Agar uske ijjat aur pyaar se khela...toh iss vr mansion mai ...app Jo roj roj ke yeh chote ..khel khelte hi na ...woh khel khelne  ke layak bhi nahi rahoge..!!
"

Anger ..rage....washed through his veins...still he controlled...but vansh he himself knows how badly he has controlled himself to stop them get them punished by him...

But seems Anger issues were not only in his personality but Ishani's personality too ..when he heard Ishani once again using dirty words to riddhima..

Here Not able to control her anger Ishani approached vansh ...

" How dare you Bhai ...? How dare you to slap me ..Sirf uss bitch...uss
doh kaudi ke ladki ke liye ...apne ..."

Vansh greeted his teeths and closed his eyes...and gave another slap on her face ..bcoz it was really enough for him...to loose his senses...

" What I said just now na Ishani...?? Remember it ...?
And what i said i mean it ...by my core of heart..!!.

Think 100 times before you speak.... Ishani angre Varma  "

He said spitting fire from in his eyes and he knows his sister very well... Calling her by this name ...she doesn't like it ...

" I am Ishani Rai singhaniya Bhai ..."

" You are not Ishani... legally you are Ishani Varma ...

And

...Mrs Varma ....

don't try to mess with Mrs Rai singhaniya...you get that ...? She is queen of this Vr empire...

Everybody get that ....!!! ??? "

Vansh shouted loudly ..making dadi flinch by his voice for a second...and scared Chachi..nodded like a she was pet of vansh ...

warning everybody vansh left from there quickly ..to see riddhima.. getting worried for her

Reaching in front of his room ..he found door was closed and curtains were also putted which gave no view from his room .

He called softly yet getting worried...

" Riddhimaa ? "

Getting no response by calling her several times...his worry turned to fear ...

Something clicked in his mind ....and taking the small stool from the another room ...he kept in front of his door....

Reaching near the cctv camera he searched for the key ..which was extra key kept for any emergency....

He got the key and not wasting a single minute ..he unlocked the door... only to find riddhima sleeping on the bed ... To one side of bed on her one arm...

He got confused...that why she was sleeping..? But This soon how did she fall asleep...? Few minutes ago ..she was down...

He slowly walked towards her....and was about to talk to her when his gaze shifted to some medicines on the drawer...and reading the label ...he understood that they were tablets for high fever....

He panicked and got worried....and immediately bending to her level checked her forehead...which was burning with high temperature...

He called... his voice depicted .the concern..the love he has. ..he got worried about her

" Riddhima ?? "

But she gave no response...

He called twice while checking her pulse rate ... following her forehead....

But she gave no response...

Now he was getting more worried...his heartbeat increased as she was not talking to him ....he felt she was deep asleep... maybe due to effect of medicine ..? But...?

He was busy thinking
When dadi entered the room...to check on riddhima...

" Kya hua vansh ..?"

" Dadi dekhona ..bhukhar se taap rahi hai ...aur kitni baatein kar raha hu..yek ka bhi jawab nahi de rahi ...? Dadi mai isse hospital le jata hu ....kahi bukhar na baadh Jaye..usse taqleef hogi "

He said fastly as soon as dadi asked him question..

" Subah se hai usse Bhukhar..aur Maine kaha tha ki ajj yeh rasam nahi karte ..par woh mani hi nahi aur tujhe batane ke liye bhi mana kiya tha usne ..."

" Hmm..."

Dadi kept talking but he was just lost in her..and was busy seeing her face ...

his confusion got clear when she moved her eyelids ..he understood that she was acting as she was sleeping...but why...?

He was not at all able to understand...
He know they need to talk..she is hurt ..but her this way of remaining silence and not expressing her emotions was most worst way she choose..

what made his heart break..when he saw tear escaping from her eyes....that Was so heartbreaking...

He knows riddhima won't tell him..until he catches her red handed...she won't tell him until he makes her helpless...so he decided to go from the room..

" Dadi yaha se chale...? Shyad riddhima ko rest ki jarurat hai...!"

Saying so he takes dadi out of the room...while dadi got confused by his behaviour...

" Dadi app jaiye...Mai room mai dekh ke atta hu..mera phone shyad wahi pe reh gaya hai..."

He said while dropping dadi to her room...

" Okay beta.."

Dadi agreed...to him and told him to take care of riddhima too...

On the other side...

Riddhima sensing no one around her got up from the bed....and was about to go to washroom for getting changed....

Reaching the door of bathroom she was about to push the door..when she felt someone pulling her from the wrist with force...

Getting panicked she was about to shout....

But

Seeing vansh ...her mouth sealed with her lips... making her throat dry ..

" Mujhe pata tha ...tum natak kar rahi ho ...sone ka ...iski wajah jaan sakta hoon riddhima? "

Vansh said pulling her towards him.. reducing distance between them...he was not at all harsh .... instead he was so soft to her...his eyes were turning soft seeing her eyes

Riddhima made her head down.. because she has no words to tell him.....
She remained silent

" Mai kuch pucch raha hoon ...Kya baat hai riddhima..? "

He again asked softly

" Koi baat nahi hai vansh ...!"

She said sadly while moving a little from his hold .. but vansh caught her and pulled her again...this time hitting his chest...

" Toh phir...? Aise ....Sone ka natak kyu kar rahi thi riddhima...? "

She again remained silent...

Cupping her cheeks...he said...

" Janta hu ..Jo kuch bhi hua hai ...niche ..usse tum bahut hurt Hui ho..I'm sorry..... Mujhe nahi pata tha..itna sab..."

He was about to complete his sentence when riddhima interrupts

" Jante ho vansh...Maine ...tumse humare suhagrat pe kya kaha tha ...? "

He looks at her silently..and allows her to speak her heart out...

" Konsi baat riddhima...? "

" Yahi vansh ki ..
ki mujhse koi ummed maat rakhna...
Ki iss rishte ko sach maat manana...

maine kaha tha ..Yeh jo humara rishta hai uska koi future nahi hai..."

He leaves her hand ... getting scared... numerous thoughts were running in his mind ...... while she started crying badly..and was hiccuping badly

Vansh was lost in his thoughts...

" Yeh sab toh purani baatein hai.....

kya woh mujhe apne se dur karna chahati hai?

Humara ristha bahut aage badh chuka hai ..jaha hum the uss din ..waha se bahut agge aa chuke..hai ...

nahi nahi ..agar riddhima kahegi ki usse mujhse dur Jana hai toh mujhe nahi manjur uski baat...

Mai yeh hone nahi Dunga..!
Chahe kuch bhi ho Jaye!! "

His chain of thoughts broke when ... riddhima hiccuping said ...

" Par .."

She was hiccuping badly...

He was listining her every words keenly...

" M..ai hi Ap..ne baat se mu..kar rahi hu...ajj..van..sh ...

Uss din jo kaha ..uss baat se ...mukar rahi hu....I'm sorry..."

She said while crying...

*****

Precap -

Riddhima asks seeing a person who was back facing her..& was busy fighting with angre ...

Riddhima - App kaun ...?

Turning towards riddhima...she smirks

Person - vansh ki wife ...!

***

🎯 Target - 150+ comments
Votes -210 +

***

I'm changing the target.... complete one of the target...

my second year is starting from Monday..so wanted to update as much i could... complete as soon ..

I hope you liked this part...

Bye bye ❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

53.5K 1.7K 12
A short story on riansh parting there ways after vansh doesn't recognise riddhima anymore .
7.6K 1K 10
ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀs ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ.... ʀɪᴅᴅʜɪᴍᴀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴍʙɪᴄɪᴏᴜs...
132K 9.9K 56
a riansh love fan fiction by anna😊