Human Dinobot Kids x Team RWBY

By RWBYKnight4142

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CLAIM TO OWN TRANSFORMERS OR RWBY. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO HASBRO AND ROOSTER TEETH. F... More

Kids Bio and Semblances
The Meeting
First Days
First Day of School
Sneaking Out
Family Affairs
Dance Dance Infiltration
Mountain Glenn
Camping Out
No Brakes
Reunion
Round 1
Meeting Family
Never Miss a Beat
Yang vs Mercury
The Beginning of the End
The Battle for Beacon
Heroes & Villains
The End of the Beginning
Outtakes/Bloopers
The Next Step
New Dinobot Bio's
Torturous Training
Transformations
Resolve
No Safe Haven
Escape!
Highway Chase
Families Reunited & New Families
Rest and Resolutions
Alone Together
The Battle of Haven Begins
The Turn of The Tide
Haven's Fate
Train to Argus
Hidden Truths
The Coming Storm
Alone in the Woods
Argus
Dead End
Lost
Stealing from the Elderly
The Lady in the Shoe
Our way
Vol. 7 Prey
Rebellion
Autobots Bio & Stats
Dinobots Revised Bio & Stats
A New Approach
Taking the Mines
Adventures in Atlas: Fun in the Snow
Adventures in Atlas: Strong Enough
Adventures in Atlas: Family Matters
Adventures in Atlas: Slash's Confidance
Adventures in Atlas: Slam, Nora and Ren
Adventures in Atlas: Grimlock and Ruby's Drive
Evolution
Minus One
Grimlock vs Predaking
Persuasion
Deadlock
Sparks
Election Night
Worst Case Scenario
Cordially Invited
As Above, So Below
Out in the Open
Out in the Open Pt. 2
Gravity
With Friends Like These
The Enemy of Trust
Volume 8: Divide
New Dinobot Forms
Refuge
Strings
Strings Pt. 2
Fault
Bad Guys Plans
Amity
Midnight
Overthrow
Grimlock's Glitch
Charge!
War
The Turning Point
Victory
Survival

Epilouge

1.2K 20 28
By RWBYKnight4142

3rd Person POV

Timeskip 10 Years Later

Yang: Hey Ruby.

Ruby turns around in the living room of her house and sees her sister in the doorway and grows a big smile on her face.

(A/N): Use your imagination an put the eye patch on the left side of her face.

Ruby: Hey sis.

Ruby walks up to Yang and gives her a hug. The two sisters embrace for a few seconds before they seperate.

Yang: How are you?

Ruby: I'm good. Actually, I'm excited for today.

Yang: Me too. The girls have been talking about seeing their big brothers after so long.

Ruby: I always look forward to seeing them. Let's go!

Yang ended up marrying a guy named Sam, a professor for a university, and they had two kids together. It took Slag, or Slug as he likes to call himself now, took many years to start to trust him, and when he did, that's when Yang and Sam tied the knot. Two years later, Yang gave birth to twin girls, Grace and Yin, now they are both 4 years old and they adore their big brother.

Anyways, Ruby and Yang walk outside of Ruby's house, Ruby has continued her life as a Huntress and become a very accomplished warrior against the Grimm. She has kept close contact with Grimlock, even though he may work overtime keeping watch over the planet. Ruby is really the only one who can make Grimlock relax when they're together, but he can't fully relax because he knows Shockwave is still alive out there in the universe.

Ruby, and Yang join Sam, Yin and Grace in their car and Yang starts driving.

Yin: Hello, Auntie!

Ruby: Hello Yin. Hello Grace. Ready to see your brother and cousins?

Grace: Yeah! We want to play with Dinobots!

Sam: They've been looking forward to this all week.

Yang: It's about time too, we haven't seen each other for three weeks.

Ruby: Grimlock told me that he and the team were investigating a crashsite, but I couldn't find out more.

Yang: Maybe we can ask after the kids have their fun.

An hour later, Yang parks the car and Ruby helps the girls out of the car before they hear another car approaching. The sedan comes to a stop and Blake and Sun get out of the car, Blake is seen in a sundress, and six months pregnant.

Ruby: Blake!

Blake: Hi Ruby.

Ruby embraces Blake in a hug but is careful not to put pressure on her belly.

Ruby: So?

Blake: *gently rubs baby bump* Get ready to welcome baby girl number 1.

Ruby: Yes!

Yang: After three boys I was starting to get worried.

This gets a laugh out of the adults, then the three aformentioned Belladonna boys leap out of the sedan and start chasing Yin and Grace around the park campfire pit. Then the sound of engines are heard and everyone looks up to see a white ship with the Schnee Company logo plastered on the side. The ship lands causing a little bit of a dust up, but the ship lands and it's side doors open and Weiss steps out with her growing family of seven and her soldier of a husband, Steve.

Ruby: Weiss!

Ruby tackles Weiss with her Semblance into a big hug, this causes Yang and Blake to start laughing.

Weiss: *groans* Hello, Ruby.

Jaune: Well it seems we're nit the only ones running late.

Ruby and Weiss look and see Jaune and Pyrrha walking up to the campsite with their two kids. Ruby helps Weiss up and they greet their friends with excitment.

Nora: Yee Haw!

Nora and Ren are seen with their one child approaching the gathering spot. The group happily greet them and the kids continue playing.

Ruby: This is so great, seeing everyine again!

Nora: Ain't that the truth.

Then a Ground Bridge opens up near the camp and Swoop flies through in his Dinobot form and flies up and then calls out a cry before the other in their human forms walk through the portal.

Ruby: GRIMLOCK!

Ruby tackles her son in a tight hug causing him to start laughing. The other Dinobots greet their families in eagerness. Slug approaches Yang and Sam and quickly hugs Yang, she returns the hug.

Yang: How are you my boy?

Slug: I'll tell you about it later. It's good to see you, Mom.

Yang: I've missed you.

Sam: Good to see you again, young man.

Slug: Shut it.

Yang: *chuckles*

Slam: *happy grunts*

Nora: Hey, buddy!

Nora picks Slam up in a hug, Ren and their daughter, Torin, join in the family hug.

Swoop lands gently next to his mother and transforms back into his human form, then joins Snarl in greeting their mother.

Swoop: Hello, Mom.

Snarl: Hey Ma. How are you?

Weiss couldn't contain her excitement and almost jumped at her two boys in a very excited hug.

Steve: Good to see you boys.

Snarl: Hey Steve.

Weiss: I've missed you both so much.

Swoop: We're okay, Mom.

Snarl is then tackled by the seven Schnee kids, causing laughter amongst the Schnee family.

Slash is eager to greet her family and happily picks up both her siblings before hugging Jaune and Pyrrha.

Sludge: Mommy!

Sludge is eager but gentle when going to hug his mother, Blake gave a kiss on his forhead before wrapping her arms around her giant baby of a son.

Blake: My son, I've missed you.

Sludge: Me miss you too, Mommy.

One of Sludge's younger brothers runs up to him and yells.

Brother: *excited* Sludge! Go Dino!

Sludge: *excited* Okay!

Sludge goes into his fleshy Dino form and the Belladonna boys start climbing on him and laughing all the while. The other Dinobots play around with the younger kids while the adults talk amongst themselves and enjoy each other's company.

Weiss: Again, Steve, I think you're being a little over dramatic.

Steve: No, I don't think so. This lady is a total control freak.

Weiss: I like to drive, so what?

Steve: I never get to drive my own car.

Weiss: I don't understand why you're mad about that. I figured you like to get driven around.

Steve: Sometimes I like to drive my own car.

Weiss: You do get to drive.

Steve: Are you saying that with a straight face right now?

The group of parents laugh at the banter between the couple. Ruby then looks around and sees Grimlock looking around near the edge of the camp, she gets up and walks over to him.

Ruby: Hey Grim? What's the matter?

Grimlock: Nothing.

Ruby: Grimlock Rose?

Grimlock: .... *sighs* Decepticon prison ship crashed last month. Now Decepticons everywhere on the planet.

Ruby: Well, if they've got any sense at all, they'll stay out of trouble.

Grimlock: But they don't, Shockwave could use them against the planet.

Ruby: And you'll always be there to stand in their way. I am so very proud of you and all you've accomolished. I know this planet is a much better and safer place because you are here.

Suddenly, there is a scream from one of the children and a huge Decepticon is seen crashing out of the forest.

Underbite: What sort of lame feast is this? I, Underbite, can't eat any-

Underbite notices the cars and ship nearby and grows a excited expression.

Underbite: Well, don't mind if I do.

Grimlock responds first and immediately goes into Dinobot mode.

Grimlock: *ROARS*

Underbite looks but cannot react in time as Grimlock tackles the 'Con. The other Dinobots stay in their human forms and keep their families behind them while Grimlock deals with Underbite. The two giants square up and face each other.

Underbite: What's the big idea? I was just hungry. I ain't hurting anybody.

Grimlock: *ROARS*

The younger children watch in earnest as Grimlock charges and hits Underbite like a battering ram, then clamps his jaws on Underbite's head and pushes him onto the ground. Grimlock then steps on Underbite's head and then roars at this 'Con's face before swiping his tail and sending Underbite flying far away.

Grimlock: *ROARS*

Ruby only watches with pride as her son let's any enemies nearby to stay away or get eaten.

Slug: Grimlock is still the best.

Snarl: Ain't that the truth.

Grimlock growls before returning to his human form and Ruby rushes to hug him.

Ruby: I love you, my Dino-King.

The world of Remnant is a strange place, filled with magic, Dust and monsters, both local and extraterrestrial, but for our group of heroes this is a life they couldn't imagine living without.

(A/N): And Cut! Great final take everyone! Before lunch gets underway, I just want to say it was a true honor and privilege to work with each and every one of you. Now, lunch is getting cold, so let's eat!

And to every reader out there, thank you so much for reading this story. I enjoyed every second of it and I hope you all did too. Please leave a vote and comment what you liked best about this story. And, maybe in there might still be a future for some of these characters in other books so keep your fingers crossed.

Anyways, have a great rest of your day/night and I'll see y'all next time. PEACE OUT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
61.3K 527 46
this is about a student in beacon about to confess his feelings to the rwby how will they react to it well find out in the story disclaimer i do not...
848 28 25
I don't own RWBY only this story idea same for the art work so all credit to the original creators.
13.2K 199 28
RWBY and all associated characters are owned by Rooster Teeth. The fate that befell Summer Rose is unknown, and left to one's imagination. But what i...