Kitten [BxB|18+]✓

Da _aisb_

(Please know your own limit. This book is really not for easily triggered people. Read the Author's note care... Altro

Author's Note, Schedules and Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
49.5
50
51
52
54
54.5
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
Epilogue
Halloween's Special 🎃

53

9.6K 369 106
Da _aisb_

Author's note: I haven't fully proofread this yet but I hope nothing's wrong with it!

Please feel free to correct my writings and relay your frustration in the comment! :)

____________________

It is in the afternoon in the study room at The Abadeer's mansion. Being a busy man, Sargon needs to do some final checking on a few documents for his business. Some are regarding his illegal businesses and most of them are the legal ones from the white company.

Despite Abadeer being a mafia family, their legal business has been flourishing ever since Sargon took over. There's really no reason behind it such as the family plan to clean themself or some bullshit like that. It's just that because Sargon is that capable and a workaholic.

Sargon is a power-hungry man. If there's a chance he can expand, have more control over others and be feared, he will do it without hesitation. This is why Kei, who is now sitting on the sofa in the same room, is such a perfect fit for him. The kitten doesn't mind being dominated and controlled fully by him. The timidity originally thought will haywire his cruelty, turns out to be the opposite. It can instantly calm him, with how soft and delicate the boy feels on both his skin and heart.

Sargon tears his gaze away from the papers to Kei, as the boy sits while leaning on the left side with both legs up on the sofa, hands occupied with a smartphone. His doe eyes looked down to the screen, with his right forefinger slowly swiping the candy to form a row of 3 identical candies to score a point.

It's such a cute sight, Kei's chestnut lips are slightly pouting and his eyebrows sometimes contort when doing some thinking. It brings a smile to Sargon's thin lips, and the heart feels a little warmer and giddy.

Adding these past few days the doctor informed Kei's wounds on both feet had been healing nicely. Now, the kitten can walk on his own even though it's slower than he used to. But the wound on the right shoulder might take a way long time since it's from a gunshot after all.

It's rather fortunate Kei can use his right hand even though can't raise his arm fully up. He can do it only halfway and that much already made his doe eyes go teary. But the kitten doesn't seem to mind the limitation because his beast had done almost everything in everyday life for him.

They're so sweet. What a very sweet couple indeed. Like a milky candy just touched the surface of a bitter tongue.

Their tranquil moment is interrupted by a knock on a door, as Sargon moves his gaze towards the door before allowing the other side to enter, "Come in."

Zech appears behind the door, before closing it and thinly smiles at Sargon, "Hey, brother."

Sargon didn't answer the greeting. Instead, he slightly raises one of his eyebrows while looking back with a questioning stare, silently asking why Zech wants to see him.

And as he's being looked at with those sharp onyx orbs, Zech tries to ignore the tension that is slowly building up in the air and approaches the desk. Once he's closed enough, the young Abadeer awkwardly points to the vacant chair that is near him, "Can I sit?"

Sargon didn't say anything, keeping his silence as the tension slowly rise in the air.

But Zech doesn't get any rejection either. So he excuses himself to sit on the chair before letting out a discreet sigh to ease himself. Then, as he feels ready, Zech finally voices out his intention while looking apologetic, "I want to apologize for yelling at you that morning. It's really improper of me to do that."

The older Abadeer continues to be silent and just continues to look at the younger brother that becoming more and more nervous because of his lack of response.

"I-I was just frustrated with the situation, "Zech stutters, before briefly biting his lower lips and eyes turning towards pleading to his older brother, "Please believe me that I'm trying, Sargon... I really am... It's just that... You know how stubborn she is."

Sargon finally responds to the reason, scoffing in amusement before smirking that feels belittling to Zech, "Trying? You're not hard enough."

"I-I wanted to, brother," Zech reasons out, "Believe me I want to be hard on her too. It's just that, I can't stress Hye Rin out since--"

"Since she's pregnant?" Sargon interrupts, cutting Zech's speech as the younger looks back in surprise.

"So there's really a fetus forming inside of her?" Sargon voices out again to fill the silence as his onyx eyes never leave Zech's, "And I guess it belongs to you?"

Instantly, there's a sense of guilt flashes across Zech's eyes. Without much denial, The young Abadeer nods to answer his older brother. It earns a sigh and a low mutter from Sargon, as he tears his gaze away while feeling a disappointment in his own younger brother, "Can't keep your fucking pants up."

Zech's expression turns into apologetic again, with guilt now becoming more apparent to him, "You seemed to already know this."

"...Blood test," Sargon shortly replies, looking up to Zech again, "But that's not enough reason to be lenient on her."

"Brother--"

"You know it's not enough," Sargon cuts, jaw clenching in annoyance, "No reason will be enough to stop me to be cruel to her, Zech. It's already long enough for me to act as a Saint for both of you. I have no patience to fucking play along anymore with the family that killed Simon so cruelly in front of me."

The beast then leans himself to the table, so domineering that Zech can only cower from the stare, "It's already kind enough for me to not rip her intestines out like what they did to our brother. I'm being good by letting her dirted the mansion with her fucking little feet walking around instead of locking her in a fucking cell just for your sake. How much more kindness you're expecting from me?"

"Brother! Please! She's pregnant with my child--"

Banging his fist loudly on the desk successfully cuts Zech's pleading. Sargon's eyes widen in anger as his baritone voice fully fills with viciousness, "I don't care. It's not my business and the thing inside her is not my responsibility. So fucking get what I want and stop with your nonsense. Either you do it or I have it in my way. Your choice."

Sargon leans back to his chair before chasing his brother away, pointing to the door with his stare, "Now get out."

Now that fully knows that Sargon is not in the mood that can be reasoned out, Zech stands up and swallows a lump in his throat before uttering with teary eyes, "...You know that I love you, brother... I loved Simon too... what happened to both you and him was horrible. But,"  The young Abadeer clenches both of his fists to hold his frustration, "I also have people that I care about. I... I now have a family that I must protect."

"So brother," The young Abadeer pleads again with his stare, "Please be more understanding."

And as Sargon didn't reply to of his plead, Zech finally swallows his pride and walks toward the door. But before leaving, he turns towards Kei who had been listening to their whole conversation the whole time. The young Abadeer then mutters in a low voice, but still audible enough to be heard by the couple, "I hope you can soften him a little more, Keenan. I need more time."

And Kei replies to the request with a stare, doe eyes fill with both understanding and pity.

Seeing that Zech tries to manipulate the situation, adding that Sargon finally has no patience left to deal with his brother's whiny bullshit anymore, he grabs an ashtray on the desk and throws it towards the younger, almost hitting as it shatters while colliding with the surface of the door. The loud shattering sound is in sync with his baritone voice that boomingly shouts a chase out, "GET OUT!!!"

The outburst managed to chase Zech away, leaving Kei alone with Sargon now full of wrath.

For Kei, it feels like such a dick move from Zech's side, sacrificing him to fend alone against an angry beast. But then again, the kitten knows that the said beast won't even do him any harm even in this heated situation.

...He hoped so...

Kei turns to look at the said beast and sees the inked hand now covering both of the onyx eyes, body leans to the office chair. Sargon looks to be frustrated rather than angry like previously.

"Sargon..." Kei gently calls for feeling concern for Sargon.

The beast heeds the call, looking back at Kei with tired eyes. Despite the distance between them, Kei can see those onyx orbs begin to redden, like on the brink of possibly going to cry.

Sargon then stands up from his seat and approaches Kei. Once the beast sits beside him, the inked arms gently wrap around his waist without hesitation as the beast hid his face at the crook of Kei's neck.

The gesture immediately gives an understanding to Kei, as it is a sign that Sargon is upset and asking for comfort from him. So the kitten replies by stroking Sargon's hair in between his left fingers in hopes it can give the comfort the beast needs.

After some time, a warm breath gently brushes Kei's collarbone before the baritone voice follows behind it, "...It's frustrating..."

Sargon tightens his hug around the tiny waist, lamenting his disappointment about his own brother, "I've warned him before... But look at what happened... He impregnated her. That's fucking disgusting, Kitten... It's disgusting..."

Kei can feel tears dampening his skin, as the baritone voice now turns more sorrowful, "I love him... I have given him everything he desired... I sacrificed a lot for both of us... and look how he repays me... Am I not suffering enough? Did all my effort means nothing?"

"Is he... really my brother? Does he care... about Simon even a little bit?" Sargon laments as his hands grip the back of Kei's shirt tightly.

Sargon's heart continues to break at every sentence he let out. But at the same time, the fresh wound felt like it was being instantly mended as Kei's fingers continue to run in between his hair.

Even though the kitten doesn't say anything, his willingness to listen and be present helps Sargon to heal. The kitten's gentle breath that faintly bleeds into his ear, the steady rising up and down of the flat chest on his own, all of it seem to lighten the disappointment that once felt very heavy on Sargon's shoulders.

And in their silence, Sargon then hears the kitten finally voices out so gentle like the feeling of those dainty fingertips on his scalp, "...Open your heart, Sargon. Give a little more time..."

The chestnut lips then linger on the beast's temple before mumbling directly on it, "They will break soon... Be patient and trust him..."

And seeing how Sargon feels burdened by this situation, the kitten determines to do something to lighten his dear beast's burden. He doesn't clearly know what he needs to do, but one thing is for sure, he will need to have a few words with Zech in private.

I'm sure you will get what you want soon, Sargon. I'll help you to achieve that.

.

.

.

It is now later in the evening, around 1 hour before dinner. Kei decides to do the small plan and begins to look for Zech. He started to slowly walk around the second floor, before going his way down to the first floor and continuing his search at the same pace.

The kitten aimlessly walks around while gazing right and left in hopes to find Zech. But after his time is up, Kei let out a small dejected sigh and decides to slowly go to the dining room.

He almost reaches when there's a woman scream coming inside the dining room. It was so loud that Kei's body jolted in surprise.

With a curious knot not forming at his eyebrows, Kei continues his way and goes into the dining room. And now that he's standing at the entrance, he now begins to be more confused when seeing Zech hugging a weeping Hye Rin on the floor beside a pile of vomit. The woman looks so distraught that there's a little remnant of vomit running down the side of her lips.

What? W-what happened?

Kei then turns his gaze to the dining table and briefly caught Sargon's figure that is sitting at the far end of the table. But aside from that, the sight of what's on it both horrified and shocks him. It brings both his doe eyes to widen as fear continues flashing on them.

On the table, there are 3 portions grilled steak, 2 portions already taken a few bites of, complete with sides and sauce. They look like a regular dinner, arranged so neatly like a meal made in a 5-star restaurant. But what's beside them so in contrast with the normal-looking dinner. Because besides it, is a close-lid giant jar filled with translucent liquid to the brim. And what's sinks inside of it is the head of a man with closed eyes.

Head only. From the tip of a hair and ends at a torn neck. And it doesn't take long for Kei to recognize who the head belongs to.

T-the bad man... from t-the orphanage!

Kei thought as his breath caught in his throat.

____________________

Thank you for reading my work!

I sincerely hope you enjoy my writing :)

Please don't forget to vote and feel free to give me comments to help me write better :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

660K 33K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
33.9K 684 9
Teacher Student AU. In her final year of college, Alison finds she has more to account for than the extra credits she needs in order to graduate. Onl...
3.3M 102K 43
"I like to pull on your hair, see you struggle to breathe, watch you reach your climax and then stop you from reaching your high." He said all of tha...
120K 4.5K 100
Haven potter is the younger twin of proclaimed boy who lived. Watch as his life goes on and he comes to realize fate has way too much fun playing wit...