it all started in vegas

By sunshine_temptress27

She was lost, at 25 years old she felt stuck in life, depressed and trapped by the small borders of her home... More

Intro
Camille
The Piano Room
The lounge
Trouble
Blue eyes
Gentleman
Promises
Home
Welcome to Memphis
Pleasure and Pain
Graceland
Books and Records
The pier
Queensland
'68
Misery
L.O.V.E
Woman
GQ
All shook up
Jealousy
Savage
Back To You

Love me or Lose me

847 23 9
By sunshine_temptress27

"so take me"

I needed him more in that moment than i needed air, he was all consuming and that was exactly what i was searching for.

His hands roamed across the tops of my thighs slightly squeezing when i would move my hips just the right way. My lips found his neck and slowly trailed down to his pulse point pulling my lips together ever so slightly drawing and elicit moan from him.

"Touch me" The neediness in my voice was becoming more prominent by the second.

"Let's get out of this tub first"

He waste no time in standing us both up, my body still wrapped around his like it was nothing. He stepped out and immediately found my lips with his as he set me down on the counter. I jumped at the slight contact with the cold counter against my core.

His hands reach around to my ankles that were wrapped around the small of his back uncrossing them slowly dragging his hands up to the inner part of my thighs harshly pushing them apart to step forward into me. I felt his breath quicken against my neck.

"Tell me what you want"

"I want you"

He lets a dark laugh out against my neck "Tell me how you want me. Use that pretty mouth of yours and tell me exactly what you need."

I can't contain the moan that leaves me, feeling bold i bring my hand up to the side of his jaw to turn him towards me and look him right in the eye, "I want your mouth on me"

A smirk crosses his face as he looked to me and then down to my very exposed cunt, "That a girl."

His lips trailed down my neck to my chest grazing my nipples with his tongue as he went past them and soft kisses trailed up my inner thigh until i felt his teeth sink into it.

His eyes look up to lock on mine as he licked a long stripe from my entrance to my clit encircling his lips around it and sucking like it was his favorite candy.

"Fu....uck. Austin" My eyes slip from his as my head lulled back against the mirror.

"Eyes on me"

I tried to pull my focus back and look to him but he was making it so damn difficult. His mouth never left me, his tongue slipping in and out of me in a teasing manner having me practically begging for anything more he'd give me.

"I...I need more"

He flicks his eyes up to me sending me a wink before his teeth graze my clit and i felt myself lose control. In the midst of that he had moved to stand in front of me once again and i groan at the loss of his touch.

"If you want more i gotta take this ring off so i don't hurt you." When he said that i seen a thought cross his mind as the smirk reappeared on his face.

His left hand trailed up my body till it reached my face and his middle finger tapped my lips "Be a doll and give me a hand would you baby?" His head cocked to the side looking me straight in the eye waiting for my response.

I open my mouth and allow him to slip his finger into my mouth, i took my time swirling my tongue around his finger before pulling the ring off with my teeth. Slowly he retracts his finger and i hold out the ring to him in between my teeth. That was single handedly the most sexy way anyone could ever take a ring off.

He stared at me for what felt like hours, i could see his eyes flare with more and more lust by the second. If his eyes weren't giving him away there was rock hard evidence against my inner thigh that said that turned him on more than he had anticipated.

"Take me to bed or lose me forever" I whisper in his ear.

He lets out a low laugh "Are you really quoting Top Gun right now"

"Maybe"

He shakes his head but proceeded to pick me up off the counter and carry me to our bed. I drop suddenly and look to him as he stands in-front of me looking like a god in full glory.

His body falls to mine and returns to kissing me with even more angst than before.

I move my hands to his chest and push him back slightly to get him to sit back and let me on top of him, he obliged and rested against the headboard.

I'm sat between his legs just appreciating his body, i began placing kisses up his thigh to his stomach all the way up his chest and settle into his lap.

"That's the best feeling in the world"

"What is?"

"Your lips all over me"

I bring my hands up to the face and kiss him like my life depends on it. His hands trail to the underside of my ass lifting me up just enough to position himself at my entrance.

I slowly lower myself onto him feeling every inch of him make its way inside me till i'm completely full of him.

I sat my body up and rested my hands on his chest and moved my hips in rhythm with his. The noises coming out of our mouths were downright pornographic and i felt no shame. He sat up a little more to press our chest together.

"You are god damn incredible you know that?" His eyes were black but the emotion behind them was nothing short of satisfaction.

His hands find my legs once again flipping me to my back and pounded into me so deep i felt like he was gonna break me in half.

"Shit...More please" I needed more of him, i needed everything.

He thrusted into me with even more than before and it pushed me right over the edge. A string of moans and small mentions of his name cross my lips as he sent me into pure bliss.

"That's it, give it to me baby."

His pace only quickens leaving no time to settle my body down, it felt like every never ending in my body had been electrified as he kept pounding into me chasing his own orgasm.

"Fuck baby! Kiss me"

And i did, i reached up to his lips as his body started to tremor.

He had collapsed down beside me just looking into my eyes.

About an hour later it was about time for Gram to get home from her weekly book club meeting which was hardly about books, it was more an excuse to drink wine with her friends once a week but she didn't know i knew that.

Austin and I were sat on the couch wrapped up in each other watching a movie when she finally walked back in the door.

"Well aren't you two cute as can be" Letting out little giggles as she walked toward the kitchen.

I look to Austin and he can't contain his laughter, "She may or may not be slightly intoxicated"

"You think?"

I laugh at him before pulling myself up off the couch to follow her into the kitchen.

"You didn't drive yourself home did you?"

She smacks a hand to her chest and gives me a sarcastic look of shock "I would never"

"i'm just making sure, why don't you go get in the shower or get some coffee."

I try to coax her towards her room in hopes she'll sober up before i tell her about James.

"Good idea honey" and pats my cheeks a little more aggressive than normal.

I shake my head and walk back to the couch where Austin is still sat.

"She okay?"

"Yeah she's gonna shower and hopefully sober up a bit"

"Some book club she's got there"

"No kidding"

A while later she joined us in the living room acting much more like herself.

"Sorry about that, i had a glass to many at book club tonight" Sitting herself down into her chair.

"Mhm, book club sounds more like wine club at this point. I didn't even see you take a book."

"Oh hush up young lady"

I was absolutely dreading what i was about to tell her but she needed to know.

Six years ago when i finally left him he didn't handle it well, he showed up at my work, my friends house and my home. One day he showed up at the house demanding to talk to me and when gram told him no he slammed his hand down on the door right beside her, scaring the mess out of her before proceeding to trash out entire yard.

"I have to tell you something"

I feel my hands start to tremble at the memory of him, not a second later Austin's hand found mine giving it a squeeze in reassurance.

"Okay, Whats going on?"

"James is back in town, we ran into him earlier. Well more like Austin ran into him and i hide in the car."

"What?! Are you okay? did he hurt you again?" Her eyes dart rapidly between me and Austin waiting for one of us to respond to her.

Austin spoke up before i could "No, i didn't let him near her. You don't have to worry Jo, i won't let him hurt her again i can promise you that"

"I'm okay gram, Just shook me up is all. I just wanted you to know in case you seen him or something."

I told her everything that happened between them trying to leave out the parts of my panic attack because that always scared her and i didn't want her to worry about me.

After all is said and done she came to sit beside me and wrapped her arms around me as tight as possible "Ive never been more glad for you to be leaving town"

I laugh at her words trying to lighten the mood, yesterday we found out that Austin had to be in Australia sooner than expected to do some screen test with a couple suits he had to wear so we would be leaving in five days instead of two weeks.

"Gee thank you"

"I just mean at least i'll know you are far away and safe with Austin, away from all James mess. You spent so long putting your life back together and now that it finally is i don't want him to compromise your happiness." Her eyes glanced over to Austin and gave him a slight smile.

"I won't let him, he's done ruining things for me."

I felt Austin's hand rub against my back and pull me closer go him, "Thats right he is and i always got you"

I look to the side to meet his eyes "I know you do"

"Oh you guys are so adorable i could die"

We both laugh at the fact the we forgot she was sitting right there.

We settle back into the couch and turn on 'Top Gun', I chuckled at his choice knowing exactly why he chose it, it just coincidentally happened to be one of grams favorites due to a one Mr. Tom Cruise.

After a few minutes i look to my left and right seeing the two people in this world who made me feel safe, i had everything i needed right here and i'll be damned if i let that bastard screw up the only real happiness i have felt in years.

Authors Note:
Hello beautiful people! I am half asleep and trying to finish up this chapter. Cami and Austin are headed to Australia! i have so many ideas for this and i'm freaking stoked about it.
Remember to check out my tik tok for visuals, it's the same as my wattpad profile name.
See you real soon.....
Love C :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Masked By Zoe

Teen Fiction

2.3K 125 29
XIARA NIGHTS had always isolated herself from people, and surround herself with walls. She had never opened up to anyone, because she believes that...
49.2K 661 25
𝚜𝚘... πšπš‘πš’πšœ πš’πšœ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ? 𝖲𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 π–‘π—…π—ˆπ—ˆπ—† π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 π—Œπ—†π–Ίπ—…π—… π–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ π—’π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π—Œ, π–»π—Žπ— π—€π—ˆπ— π—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώπ–Ύπ—‹π–Ύπ–½...
Threatened By TCB61455

General Fiction

4.1K 82 27
Elvis Presley, a detective for the Memphis Police Department, is assigned a new case. Find Elena Thompson, a woman who has just been reported missing...
496 7 16
Congratulations you've found this little a gem :). A one shot book for celebrities but right now I'm doing Austin Butler and Elvis Presley. If you ha...