Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self πŸ’ž
Locked Up πŸ”
❀️ Cozy night in Library ❀️
Mihir loses his calmβ˜„οΈ
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😢
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❀️
Shravani's outburst πŸ’¨
Dreadful Past πŸ’”
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🀨
Warmth and Comfort! πŸ€—
Getting Along With Eachother! πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
College Trip πŸ˜„
Aao Milo Chale πŸƒ
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special πŸ–€β€οΈ
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❀️
The peaceful sleep πŸ˜‡
Kiss πŸ‘€
Falling 🍁❀️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❀️
Jealous πŸ‘€
Pissed Shravani 🀭
Walk through the Alley!πŸ˜‚β€οΈ
Realization & Confession❀️✨
Asking Her Out πŸ‘€βœ¨β€οΈ
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨β™₯️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise πŸ’
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❀️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❀️ ♾️

Stay 😊

262 53 54
By Romantic_Fanatics

Mihir came out to receive the unknown call... He stood few steps away from the main entrance and near the fountain which was in the centre and splitted the pathway to four. One which led to the mansion.. another just infront which led to the main gate .. the right one led to the garden and the left one was an open yard which had some tea tables and sitting arrangements beside the swimming pool.

He stood near the pathway of garden ..

Mihir: hello?.... Hello who's this?

He asked but there was no response.

Mihir: hello??...

He asked again but there was no one on the other side of the call. He looked at the screen with his brows ceased.. just then he saw a shadow just behind him holding something like stick. He immediately turned back and saw a man with his face covered all ready to attack.

Before that man could hit him with the stick on his head Mihir held his arm and pushed him back. The man pushed the stick in front which Mihir held with his both arms. The man pushed the stick towards him while Mihir did the same... To defend himself..  Mihir finally raised his leg kicking on his stomach and the men fell on the ground with his back. Before he could take a step someone wrapped his arms around Mihir's neck almost choking him.  With a lot of struggle Mihir got out of his hold and punched on his face kicking him off just then he hears Shravani's scream.

Shravani: Mihirrrrrrrrr.......

He abruptly turned back and felt a stinging sensation in hi forehead as the previous man aimed the stick on his forehead. Mihir slightly stumbled back holding her head..

Hearing Shravani's scream her family came out...

Mahir: Shravani? Beta kya hua ?

He asked concerned holding her shoulder..

Bela: bacche?

Hearing them the two mens ran away from there.. Shravani without answering them ran to Mihir who looked at her still holding his hand.

Shravani: tum thik ho? Oh my god you are hurt...

She panicked holding his forehead.. everyone came behind her and were shocked to see Mihir ..his forehead was bleeding.

Darsh: bhai... Yeh hua kaise?

Aman: exactly man? Tum dono yaha bahar?

Shravani: guys please.. look at him.. he's bleeding for god's sakes... Tumlog apni interrogation baadme karna..  let's get him treated first..

She said with her eyes tearing up. To say everyone shocked by her reaction would be an understatement. No one has ever seen her like this..

Vish: han ... Shravu tu shant ho ja.. teri tabiyat v thik nahi hai... Le chalte hai Mihir ko andar.

Shravani took Mihir's hand in his and led him inside.. Mihir didn't said anything and followed her silently.. she took him directly to her room... Opening the door she made him sit on her bed... She went to the right side of her bed and took out the firstaid box which was in the third shelve of the lamp table. She walked upto him and place the box beside him on the bed.. she then looked up and saw her parents and Sanya along with Darsh standing there ..

Shravani: Sanya please ek bowl me pani le aa.. jaldi..

She asked to which she nodded and left downstairs.. Shravani started taking out the things she'll need for the dressing.. her eyes were slightly tearing up .. she herself was unknown to the fact..  Mihir kept staring at her intently noticing her every movement.  Mahir and Bela stood there watching them silently. Darsh finally broke he silence.

Darsh: what happened exactly bro?

Before Mihir could say something Shravani spoke.

Shravani: he had been attacked twice today Darsh..while coming here before the engagement... That time he wasn't harmed but this time he's..

She said staring at his forehead.. her eyes showed the sadness and Mihir instead of being hurt was feeling a wave of euphoria. Just then Sanya comes and hands  her the bowl filled with water. Shravani takes her hanky and dipping it in the water starts cleaning the wound first. Mihir winces feeling the touch on his wound..
Shravani: sorry...

She whispered with her voice cracking.. he shook his head and stared at her face which was so close to his.. he almost forgot that there were 4 other  people in the room watching them.

Mahir: but why would someone attack him?

He asked confused... When Bela looked at Mihir and then Shravani... Returning her gaze to Mahir she spoke..

Bela: kahi yeh unlogo ke group ke toh nahi hai?

She asked when everyone looked at her confused.

Sanya: kaun log aunty?

Bela: see mujhe kaha se Shravani aur Mihir ne rescue kia tha woh log smuggling ka kaam kare the...  Tumlogo ke wajah se woh log pakre gaye the.. toh may be unhi ke group ka koi ho ..

Mahir: hmm... Possible..

Shravani: toh isme Mihir ko akeli ki galati nahi thi na dadda? Mumma? Main mainly responsible thi... Maine woh notice kia tha.. maine drugs notice kiye the aur maine he Mihir ko bataya tha.. toh woh kyu usey hurt kar rahe hai jab ki I'm the one responsible?

She asked with her eyes tearing up.. Mihir who was silent from a long time held her hands which were grabbing the ointment and bandage.

Mihir: it wasn't you or me .. it was us.. and even if it's us I won't let anything happen to you.. you get that? And why are you getting upset.. thik hu main.. tumhare samne betha hu.. calm down ba.... I mean Shravani.. I'm all fit and fine..

He said in a reassuring way but nothing could convince her. She didn't said anything and took some ointment and stretched her hand to apply when she felt a sting of pain on her chest..

Bela walked upto her taking the ointment and bandage from her..

Bela: betho tum.. main kar deti hu..

She said patting Shravani's head and started doing his dressing.. Shravani washed her hand and stood silently looking at Mihir who was talking to Bela shile she did his bandage. Mahir patted her hair standing beside her with an reassuring smile.

Mahir: I'll look into the matter beta.. don't worry nothing will happen to him.

He said smiling at her.. she smile back just then her phone pinged with a text. She looked at the screen to find an unknown number.

She slided the screen upside unlocking it after pressing on the number keys typing the code and opened the message. As she finished of reading the whole text by the end all the colour of her face was drained out..

The text read..

So? How are you feeling? Hope guilty? Because your badluck has started showing its effect I see! I wonder why do you even get close to someone? Don't you remember the past? Whomever you were close with always had been effected.. some were dead some got hurt.. and now when you're close to Mihir the same is happening.. you know what? If you really care for your loved ones.. for Mihir, then you better take a step back distancing yourself from everyone. For their own good? And if not then I see that all your concern and love is fake just like you are...

She looked at Mihir who was busy talking happily with her parents and her friends. Mahir's words from the past rang in her ears making her take a step back..she couldn't help the year that escaped her eyes..  she was looking blankly ingo space when she felt Mihir's hand grabbing her chin making her look at him..

Mihir: it's overwhelming to know that you're this concerned for me my love.. but know one thing.. nothing can happen to me and I'll be always safe until and unless you decide to leave me. Just be with me Shravani and I'll survive every hurdle.

He said staring deep into her eyes... He leaned forward taking her in a hug.. his hands went around her waist and her hands rested on his back as she closed her eyes letting the tears fall down her eyes.

Her parents and the friends were already left ... It was just the two of them in the room.. Mihir was feeling peace being in her arms while she was contemplating with her heart and mind.

The text message kept on replaying in her mind making her confused.. on one side she replayed the incidents of the past. Indeed whoever was close to her some or the other thing happened to them and she considered herself the reason.. and Mihir was always safe and happening till she started getting close to him.. and now when she has started liking him he has been attacked..

Was it really her badluck?

Was she really a curse?

She thought....

While on the other hand the conversation she had with Sanya too replayed in her mind.. it was all her overthinking and she had to move on from it...

But now that this happened and the text is holding her back from stopping her overthinking.

Mihir: back to earth sweetheart!

He said clicking his fingers infront of her face with a amused smile on his face. She blinked twice before wiping her cheeks and looked at him ...

Mihir: your makeup is spoilt.

He remarked as he watched her face turning from straight to frowning.

Mihir: knowing that you still face problems with your arm ... I'll make you sit there and remove your makeup.

He said and before she could say something he dragged her to the bed and made her sit. He went go to her dresser and took out the rose water with cotton  and came back to her. He got on his knees and started rubbing off the light makeup from her face. She sat there watching his face with a soft smile on her face. Mihir was well aware of her gaze but didn't said anything but kept on doing his work.

Mihir: can you believe this I am doing stuffs like this for you where as main khud pani leke nahi pita..

He said making her laugh..

Shravani: hmm..so I must be special?

She asked with a mischievous smile.

Mihir: needless to say .. you know it preety well.

He winked making her smile shaking her head.he threw the used cotton and kept back the rose water on its place.he came back to her and sat on the bed beside her.

Mihir: hmm..so how was my performance?

He asked raising his brows making her smile..

Shravani: ekdum A1..  ab main tension free hu.. you will be able to dance with me in the farewell.

Mihir: hashhh... Mehnat rang layi...

He said with a dramatic sigh making her laugh.

Shravani: umm Mihir.. you were saying ki Nanaco masi ke waha gayi hai..

She asked to which he nodded.

Shravani: that mean agr tum yaha ruk jao ajj toh koi problem nahi hogi.

She said and his smiling face turned into a smirking one.

Mihir: oh so ab mujhse 1 pal ki bhi duri bardasth nahi hoti?

Shravani: nahi.. nahi hoti.. chinta hoti hai bohot.. specially ajj jo hua..mujhe accha nahi lag raha Mihir..nani ke ane tak yehi ruko.. please.. maine dadda ko bola hai he'll look into this matter but tak tum idhar hum sabke sath raho.. please..

She said trying to convince him..

Mihir: kabtak yaha rahunga kabhi na kabhi toh wapas jana hoga na? And I can take care of myself Shravani tum khamkha tension le rahi ho..

Shravani: nahi Mihir please.. I know you can but I am not feeling like letting you go today.. please? Mere liye?

She asked with puppy eyes knowing he couldn't resist them .. he sighed before nodding..

Mihir: fine.. tumhare liye toh jaan haazir hai toh yaha rehna kaunsi  bari baat hai?

He said making her grin.. 

She stared at his face as he kept on staring at her ..

For the first time she listened to her heart instead of her mind.

She was confused about taking a step back but sure that being with him would be more perfect both for him and her .

And hence she decided to do what she is sure about.

She decided to stay...

~ To Be Continued ~

Here's the next part!
Hope you all liked it!
Also Happy Janmashtami 😊😊
Do vote if you liked the chapter and comment your views!❤️
I'll see you all in the next part!😊
Also I'm no more legging behind with the updates anymore yayy!👀❤️
Love Love ❤️
Total_words: 2100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 12.3K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...
69.5K 7.9K 46
"I can't love her, it's impossible to do so. My heart is with divya.... my heart beats in her name" Mahir said "He's a pervert, cheater, idiot. He tr...
41.5K 6.2K 81
*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she meets the most desired billionaire in the...
167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...