Strawberry Cake and Red Roses

By bunnybear_vkook_

Something is going to happen today and both Taehyung and Jungkook were nervous! Jungkook is the owner of a p... More

A Reunion?
Surprise!
Secret Revealed
Wanna Eat Ramen and Watch Movies?
Yours Forever
Another Round?
Can I Have You As My Dinner?
Confession
Jungkook's Dessert
Part 10 (Time To Go) πŸ₯Ί
They Met Again πŸ’œπŸ’š
Ride On Me 🐯🐰
Just Show Me Please!
A New Habit! 🚬
Love in Silence (M)
Messed Up!
The End To Pain
I want to have "YOU" πŸ”₯
We Shouldn't Be Together Anymore
πŸ”₯ AGUST D πŸ”₯
πŸŒ„SunshineπŸŒ„
P R O O F
D-Day
Ruined it All
Go Away, Please
πŸ’œ 10K Reads!!! πŸ’œ
A Decision To Be Taken!
Are You Lost Baby Boy?
πŸ’œ Epilogue πŸ’œ

Lie!

320 14 13
By bunnybear_vkook_

Hello Guys! 🥺💜
Thanks for 3.5K reads, O my god!! I feel so great that you like the story..
Please put your suggestions for the next parts, I will definitely try to incorporate your ideas into my story.. 🤗

.
.
.
.
.
.

Everything was going so perfectly between TH and JK. They were having a happy long distance relationship which is really hard to maintain.

They facetime everyday and have sex which is like a meal for them now.

It was going well until one night, JK came back from his work and the first thing he did was open his laptop to have a video call with TH.

Though it was noon at TH's place and he should come back home from university for a quick evening nap which is his daily routine.

JK texted him, but no reply came from TH. He called him several times but TH didn't pick it up.

It made JK a bit tense, so he waited till midnight but yet no response came from TH.

Tired JK fell asleep over the laptop. When he woke up, it was already 9 am and JK couldn't understand why he was sleeping like this over the laptop. Then he remembered about last night, he quickly picked the phone with a hope of getting a reply but his heart was broken when he found no reply from TH. He never did this before so JK was scared, he doesn't even have anyone's number as TH doesn't have many friends. But then JK remembered about Bogum. He quickly searched for his number and called him without even thinking about anything.

Bogum picked the call in the first attempt as if he was waiting for JK to call him.

"Hello Kookie! Whassup bro?"

JK nervously replied, "Good. Do you know where Tae is?"

JK couldn't see the evil smirk on the other side of the phone, but he could feel that something was wrong.

"So he didn't pick your call either!! Oh God! This boy is so careless", Bogum was explaining his self made shits to JK, "last time when we met, he told me that he is going to Sophie's birthday party. I guess he has gone there and got drunk and lost his phone haha.. he is a baby you know."

JK didn't say anything as he already understood that Bogum was lying because TH doesn't have any friend named Sophie. A few people he hangs out with, JK knows them and they even know JK. Though they were not that close to TH.

"Okay, can you please pick him up and drop home?", JK asked Bogum with an annoyed tone.

"Of course... I thought the same though. I will ask him to call you. Don't worry", Bogum laughed silently without understanding that JK caught him already.

"Thanks, good bye", JK cut the phone. He was so angry that he couldn't control and gave a hard punch on the wall, resulting in bleeding and swollen fists.

Mrs. Kim was there with breakfast when JK did this. She got so scared and the breakfast fell from her hand. Pieces of plates and glass scattered everywhere around the room and stairs. JK was shocked with the sudden sound and a scream from Mrs. Kim ran quickly towards JK and held his hand.

"Kookie what the hell you did just now? O my god you are bleeding. Shit! Why did you do this?" Mrs. Kim was scared and angry at the same time. She took JK, sat him on the bed and rushed towards the drawer for the first aid box. When she came back with it, JK was still looking at her with so much sadness in his eyes and he wanted to cry so loudly right now. He felt so helpless because his TH was missing and he couldn't do anything but wait.

Mrs. Kim took his hand and put on some medicines and bandages. It swollen so much, it could be a minor fracture.

"You take a rest here, I'm calling the doctor", Mrs. Kim called their house doctor and told him to come fast. JK was watching her silently as she was was so much tensed about his hand. Something came to his mind all of a sudden.

"Mom! Can I ask you something?", JK suddenly spoke out.

"Yes baby! What happened to you? I got really scared!", Mrs. Kim wiped away the sweat from her forehead.

"Mom, did Tae ever lie to you or hide something from you thinking that he may break your trust?", JK asked in a very sad and low voice.

"No! Tae used to tell me everything. We are like best friends. He never even hid any roses or gifts that he used to get from you. Tae is always an open book. He doesn't even have secrets. But... What's wrong baby? Did Tae lie to you about anything?", Mrs. Kim asked JK with so much concern.

"Nothing mom, it's just... he is not picking up my call from last night. I am worried now. He doesn't even have any close friends to hang out with", JK explained everything to Mrs. Kim, who also seemed worried after listening to everything. Still she managed to keep calm and relaxed JK, "Don't worry baby, he is fine. Maybe Tae got stuck on something important . He will call you back. My son is not careless", Mrs. Kim smiled and teased JK who finally smiled a bit.

The doctor arrived, and there was nothing to worry about. He gave some medicine and told him not to do any heavy work with that hand for a month.

It was already noon at JK's place and midnight in Boston when suddenly JK got a video call from TH.

He hurriedly received the call but wasn't ready to see what he saw. Someone was trying to kiss drunk TH, though it was visible that TH was trying hard not to get kissed but he was too weak to resist.

JK couldn't recognise that bitch but all of a sudden he turned around to the camera with an evil smirk but acted like he was innocent here.

"See Kookie it's not my fault. Don't get me wrong. He has been trying to kiss me for the last one hour. I'm trying to help him. Called you just to show how he is doing. I will call you later."

Bogum cut the call within a second he finished explaining shits.

JK couldn't process the whole thing. He shouted his lungs out and started to cry like hell. He felt so devastated and messed up at that moment. He was helpless, his Tae was getting mistreated and he couldn't help him. He felt like a loser who cannot protect his lover.

Within a minute JK became a crying mess, he pressed his face on the pillow so that the sound of his crying do not reach Mrs. Kim's ears.

His world seemed to fall apart. JK couldn't believe what he saw a few minutes ago. Many bad thoughts were circling inside his head and he could help. The pillow was soaking up his tears. He cried the whole day and fell asleep being tired and hungry. Mrs. Kim came to his room once but when she saw him sleeping, she didn't wake him up.

On the other side,

Bogum drugged TH to make all this drama. TH don't even know what was happening as he was overdosed.

On that day, when TH was having lunch at the cafeteria, Bogum came to him with a glass of soda.

"Hey Tae! Why are you eating alone?" Bogum asked, keeping the glass beside TH.

"I'm used to it, hyung. Is this for me?, TH asked pointing at the soda.

"Yeah! Isn't this your favorite? I heard you saying to JK that day at the amusement park", Bogum smiled and handed the glass to TH.

"O my god! You remember! Thank you so much, hyung. I am lucky to have you. You are the best", like a baby TH became happy to get his favorite drink and drank the whole thing at once.

Bogum smirked and watched TH with a pleasing face. He was waiting for the next step.

After finishing the lunch they went out when TH felt a little dizzy but he managed to walk properly for a few minutes.

"Hyung, it's so hot today. I'm feeling dizzy. Do you have water?" He tried hard to keep his eyes open.

"Hey Tae! Are you okay? Wait I have water", Bogum took out the water bottle and handed it to TH who engulfed the full bottle of water.

Second dose of drugs!! Yeah! Bogum kept on drugging him the whole day!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks again for reading... Borahae 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 30.4K 20
"If I must continue writing these, I need to know more about him. Tell me everything you love about Taehyung, and I'll write it down." β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚ In...
81.9K 6.8K 52
Au were Jungkook is in love with the flower boy Taehyung. visiting him everyday in silence. He havent spoken a word to him, he was scared to do so. B...
17.9K 734 6
Nepenthe; something that can make you forget grief or suffering. Jungkook and Taehyung; both the sons of biggest CEO'S of Seoul. Taehyung's family wa...
75.5K 3.8K 42
wherein taehyung is a florist and jungkook wants to win him over, because of a bet.