"You're cute~" [Verosika Mayd...

By Cheems019

Ah, Hell. Aint it a place. There are Imps, Succubi, overlords and, you, a condeemed sinner. You have been dea... More

Read me?
Chapter 2: How have you not heard of Verosika Mayday!?
Chapter 3: Fired, again
Chapter 4: Concert Preparation
Chapter 5: The concert
Chapter 6: A day out with Verosika Mayday
Chapter 7: A drink filled night
Chapter 8: A hard decision
Chapter 9: Tell everyone
Chapter 10: Meeting the Goetias
A/N
Chapter 11: Date night...In the human world
Chapter 12: Sick day
Chapter 13: The Goetia birthday
Chapter 14: Love n' Lust (18+)
Chapter 15: A day in the human world
New episoooode
Lets. Fucking. Go.
Chapter 15.5: Halloween in Hell
More Hazbin news!
Chapter 16: Moving in
Chapter 17: The beach
Chapter 17.5: Christmas...In Hell?
A/N
My return. (And discord server)
Chapter 18: Guys night
Chapter 19: Double date
Chapter 20: Lustful Acts. (18+)
Chapter 21: The Hazbin Hotel
Chapter 22: Anniversary
Chapter 23: The Forever Flame of Love (Final)

Chapter 1: New job, new beginning

22K 266 242
By Cheems019

Ah, Hell. Aint it a...Pretty terrible place. Theres Imps, Succubi, Overlords and you, Y/n L/n, a condeemed sinner. You have been dead and stuck in hell for over two years. You have always thought to yourself, "why did i get sent to hell?...I thought i was a good person...". You werent a good person. You indirectly murdered someone when you were alive. Its best you dont think about that for now though.

You currently work a job at Wendys. (Yes, there are Wendys' in hell, dont question it.) It doesnt pay well and its really depressing you, but you have no choice, you need to pay rent for your shitty apartment somehow.

Cut to you in the staff break room after a few hours of working. You're sitting on an uncomfortable bench while you drink a coke. A few minutes later, your Manager walks into the break room and approaches you.

Manager: Y/n.

Y/n: Uh, y-yes? Is there something w-wrong?

Manger: I guess there is something wrong. To put it simply, im firing you.

Y/n: H-huh!? But why? I havent d-done anything wrong!

Manger: Yeah, you're right! You havent done anything wrong! The only reason im firing you is because no one here actually likes you. Including me.

Y/n: I-is that even legal?

Manger: Eh, its hell. What actually is legal down here.

Y/n: W-well...How do you expect me to pay my rent?

Manger: I couldnt care any less about your rent. You could be homeless and i still wouldnt care.

Y/n: You d-dick...

Manger: Insult me all you want. Now get out, im really resisting the urge to stab you right now.

Y/n: F-fine...

You stand up and sadly cross your arms as you slowly walk out of the resturant. You walk through the streets of hell as your eyes fill with tears.

Y/n: What the fuck do i do now...

You eventually make it back to your small apartment. You open the door and walk to your couch and plop yourself on to it.

Y/n: I guess i can try and take my mind of what just happened...

You take your phone out of your pocket and start scrolling through some different apps. You start to cheer up a little bit before an advertisment pops up on your phone. You usually ignore any advertisments you get but this one intrested you. As you look at it you find out that its a small assination company called IMP looking for a new memeber to hire.

Y/n: Huh... I dont really have much experiance with killing people...But its still something i could try it out, i guess. Its also looks like it pays better than wendys did!

You save the address of IMP to your phone and quickly leave your apartment. As you walk through the streets of hell, you wonder to yourself if your new boss is going to be better than your last one, but you will find that out soon.

After ten minutes of walking, you finally make to the outside of IMP. You open the doors and slowly walk up to the hellhound called Loona, at the reciptionists desk. She doesnt pay any attention to you and is distracted by her phone.

Y/n: Uh...Excuse me ma'am?

Loona: Yeah, whats up.

Y/n: Um...I saw one of your ads online and it said that you guys were looking for someone to hire. Is that job still open?

Loona: Yep, it is. I'll pass you on to my boss and you can talk to him about it.

Y/n: Okay, thanks!

Loona: Uh-huh, his office is down there, he should be in there.

Y/n: Thanks for your help!

You walk away and stand infront of the door were Loona told you to go to. You sigh and softly knock on the door.

???: Come in!

You open the door and see a short imp sitting behind a desk with his legs kicked up on the desk.

???: Please! Take a seat!

Y/n: O-okay.

You sit down in the seat infront of him.

???: So, What are you here for? Need someone in the overworld killed?

Y/n: Uh, no. I was actually looking for a job.

???: Holy shit! Really!?

Y/n: Y-yeah. I saw one of your ads online and it said that you need a new employee or something along of the lines of that.

???: That ad was made a month ago! Ive been waiting for ever for someone to come in looking for a job! You look perfect for this job! Lets get introductions done, my name's Blitzo, the o is silent by the way.

Y/n: Uh, W-what "o"?

Blitzo: Aw, thank you. Now whats your name?

Y/n: Im Y/n, Y/n L/n.

Blitzo: Nice name!

Y/n: Uh, t-thank you!

Blitzo: Uh-huh! So, do you have any combat experience?

Y/n: Um...Well...I do have some knive combat experience. Is that good?

Blitzo: Eh, its good enough. Do you have any murder experience?

Y/n: I...I think i indirectly murdered someone while i was alive

Blitzo: Its better than nothing i guess. You're hired!

Y/n: Oh w-wow! T-thanks!

Blitzo: No problem Y/n. You can start your first day tomorrow.

Y/n: Sounds good!

Blitzo: While you're still here, do you want me to introduce you to the other employees?

Y/n: S-sure!

Blitzo: Great! Lets go!

Blitzo stands up and leaves the room and you quickly follow behind him. You follow him into the staff break room and you see a small male imp with bright white hair, on a couch. You see a female imp who is about the same size of the white haired imp, cuddling with the white haired imp.

Blitzo: Those two are my only employees, sadly. That white haired one is called Moxxie and (whispers in your ear) he has a tiny dick.

Moxxie: I heard that sir!

Blitzo: Eh, shut up Moxxie. Anyways, that one cuddling Moxxie is called Millie. Fun fact, Moxxie and Millie are married!

Y/n: Oh, nice!

Millie jumps off the couch and walks up to you with a massive smile.

Millie: You must be the new guy! Its great to be meeting you! You will love it here!

Y/n: T-thanks!

Moxxie gets off the couch and walks up to you with a small smile on his face.

Moxxie: Heh, sorry, shes very easily excited. Im Moxxie, whats your name?

Y/n: No, its fine i dont mind! My names Y/n.

Moxxie: Thats a nice name. I hope you have a good time here.

Y/n: Thanks!

Blitzo: Okay, let me introduce you to my last employee!

You follow Blitzo out of the room and follow him back to the recptionist desk with Loona still there.

Blitzo: This the receptionist, Loona! Shes also my daughter!

Loona: Stop introducing me as your daughter.

Blitzo: Shes a little grumpy sometimes, but trust me, shes really nice!

Loona: Blitzo, please leave before i maul you to death.

Blitzo: (Nervously laughs) let me take you to the exit...

You follow Blitzo to the exit doors.

Blitzo: Okay so...Im sure i'll see you at ten Am tomorrow?

Y/n: Of course, i wouldnt be late for my first day.

Blitzo: Great, cant wait to see you again!

Y/n: Same feelings here.

Blitzo holds the door open for you and you walk out. As you walk back to your apartment, you are relived that Blitzo is a lot better than your old manager or, maybe he just seems like that now...
____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 619 9
Blitz, a classic demon Imp, sets out to run his own small assassin business with his weapons specialist Moxxie, his bruiser Millie, and his reception...
26.1K 388 7
When you think of hell what come to mind some may think it's the place where dose that have committed evil go to be punished some may even think hell...
20.9K 431 8
your an imp who works for millies ranch. you've worked there for awhile to try and live but it hasn't been easy. suddenly an imp by the name striker...
8K 408 9
"𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐭." you smirk, leaning forward. "𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮~" ━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇�...