Beastars: The Beast and Louis

By volleyball_Love_002

(NO STEALING, ADAPTING OR WRITING THAT HAS THE PLOT OR MY CHARACTERS!) Diesel is a ' vicious' Doberman, at le... More

Character information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I'M SO EXCITED 😆
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter: 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Birthday Special 💕
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Not a chapter, just wanna say stuff ✨
Chapter 58
Sorry another non chapter: just wanna talk
Chapter 59
Life update!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Hey all
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
100K READERS???
Im back!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 37

879 31 2
By volleyball_Love_002

Diesel's POV:

I was sat on the benches sweaty and breathing heard. Louis was sat next to me. We had just rehearsed our sword fight scene over and over.

"How's... the... antlers?" I asked through pants.

"Still tender. They are due to fall out any time soon now. If I were to get caught out, that would be a terrible shame." He said looking to the other members as they rehearsed.

"Well... I'm curious, who's your boyfriend then?" He asked me suddenly.

"I don't have a boyfriend, at least not yet. I have my eye on someone." I said looking at him.

"And would you like to spill who that person is?" Louis said not looking pleased at all.

"Only if you can keep a secret."

"I'm sure I won't tell anyone." He said still staring daggers into me.

"Hey Diesel, can you help us for a moment?" Bill asked. "We need to carry these to the back."

"Yeah give me a second. I'll be right with you." I said putting the cap back on to my bottle and pulled the towel off from around my neck. Before I stood up, I leaned over to Louis' shoulder.

"You." I cooed in his ear before getting up and walking away, catching a glimpse of he beet red face.

Cute.

I walked to Bill and Tao.

"What we moving?"

"This massive pinboard that we use at freshers week to promote the club. The week starts next week and we need to move it to the side." Tao explained looking at me.

"Kibi said he would do it, but we insisted as he's a herbivore and we're strong carnivores." Bill said flexing his muscles. "Plus we need you because Legoshi has something else to do."

"Okay. Let's just get this over and done with." I said grabbing the corner of the heavy boxlike structure.

"One... two... three... LIFT!" Bill yelled they both struggled on their end while I managed to lift my end easily.

They managed to get it half an inch off the floor before dropping it with a loud band, me still hanging onto my end.

"You know what guys... I'll take this to the back, you just direct me and make sure I don't hit anything." I said putting my end down and standing over the longer end.

"Your kidding right man? I mean the two of us combined couldn't even lift up one side, let alone you holding the whole thing." Bill said laughing.

I grabbed both of the ends and lifted it effortlessly above my head.

"Woah dude!" Tao said gawping his mouth open.

"Right, direct me to the back." I said balancing it across my shoulders and upper back.

"Oh yeah man, this way." Tao said, bill covering the front and Tao covering the back, making sure I didn't bump into anything, or anyone.

They directed me through the hallways, taking a left, then a right, then another left to the exit and asking several members including Legoshi to move out the way. The double fire doors were opened and I went through them, bending down to one knee and flipping the board over my head. They doors slammed behind us and we were stuck outside.

"Man, how'd you do that?" Tao said surprised.

"Long story short, I work out a lot and I'm a strong breed of dog. You know my ancestors were used to defend from attacks. We need to be strong back then." I said getting up from my crouch.

"Well your insanely strong." Tao said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey.. can I ask you two something?" I said looking Tao.

"Sure bud, go for it!" Bill said giving me a toothy smug smile.

"What are you two to each other?"

"Well.. we are... Bill what are we?"

"Well... I want you to be my boyfriend." Bill said blushing and looking down the the floor beside him.

"Really? Of course!" Tao said smiling widely.

"So... we're together?"

"We're together! Anyway dude, why'd you ask?"

"Well... I saw you guys at the club being more than friendly with each other sat at the booths. And you Tao, reak of Bill's scent." I said looking sitting on the floor.

"Okay then, if you got the truth out of us, we want something in return." Bill said sitting down with me.

"Okay... what sort of thing?" I said looking into his eyes.

"I want to know who your boyfriend is." He said pointing his clawed finger at me.

"Well.. you know him... I guess. He's sweet, kind, strong, independent, has the eyes of a fighter. He's one of a kind." I said blushing and thinking about Louis.

"And his name is..?"

"Oh, you ain't getting that from me just yet. I gave you some clues, you figure it out."

"Really, your giving us a puzzle? Oh and one last thing. To see how strong you truly are, not just in the muscles, wanna play a game with the other carnivores, I've managed to convince them into playing and one last thing needs to be done. I need someone else to give a vote up for the game and someone to persuade Louis into letting us take the rest of the day off and relax. Louis seems to have a liking to you. So... you in?" He said smiling devilishly.

"What's the game?" I said raising my eye brow and leaning into his gaze

"Jaw wars obviously. I wanna see who I'm stronger than, being a bengal tiger it's a must. Plus it's good fun, and a good bet to win some extra cash on." Bill said again leaning back onto the wall of the drama club. "So... whatcha say?"

"Oh... I'm soooo in." I said returning the smile.

"Well then... let's go."

We got up from the floor and entered through the fire exits again. We walked through the halls and into the studio again.

"Louis, can us carnivores request something from you?" I said standing in the centre of the hall. Everyone stopped to look at us. Louis walked towards me.

"What do you request? Obviously you have limits to what you ask." He said looking me in the eyes.

"We request that you let the carnivores and herbivores have the rest of the day to relax and have the fun of character building and team building with each other through a simple game." I said smiling at the smaller deer.

"And what is this game?" He asked folding his arms and tilting his head up at me.

"Jaw wars. Entertaining for both sides. The carnivores get to show off their strength and the herbivores get to watch the drama unfold." I said smiling with a devilish grin.

He gave a moment of hesitation before looking around him.

"Fine. You all have worked hard today so I except. You may have the rest of the day to play jaw wars."

"Oh and for the herbivores that want to stick around to watch, there will be showings of fangs and a little growling but it's not at all violent. Just a little warning. Bill, get the rope, Tao, get the tape. We're gonna play Jaw wars."

The carnivores cheered as Bill and Tao ran to get the needed supplies as Dom went to the whiteboard and wrote down every carnivores' names on a pieces of paper before tearing them up and putting them in a hat.

He drew names out of the hat before writing them on the board.

Heidi Vs Legoshi
Bill Vs Sheila
Diesel Vs Kai
Aoba Vs Tao

June and Juno didn't want to play as they said that they hated violence but it's not that violent.

As soon as the table was drawn on the whiteboard, we were ready to begin.

We were ready to play.

________________***_______________

Heyy lovelies!

Here is next chapter. I need bed now.

Don't stay up too late you silly goose.

bye 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 839 20
I haven't read any Beastars fics yet, so I don't really know if there is a want for this. Humans are classified as part of the animal kingdom in thi...
168K 5.1K 42
This world is a complicated one-of predators and prey, struggling to make peace with one another. There is one species that is able to walk the line...
1M 43.4K 80
When you tradgically die in an attempt to save a stranger and suddenly wake up very much alive in a world full of anthropromorphic animals, your life...
5.7K 123 18
(Book 2) After being saved by Legoshi and his confession, life couldn't get better for Mary. Summer with her friends and with more people coming to C...