it all started in vegas

Por sunshine_temptress27

She was lost, at 25 years old she felt stuck in life, depressed and trapped by the small borders of her home... Más

Intro
Camille
The Piano Room
The lounge
Trouble
Blue eyes
Gentleman
Promises
Home
Welcome to Memphis
Pleasure and Pain
Graceland
Books and Records
Love me or Lose me
Queensland
'68
Misery
L.O.V.E
Woman
GQ
All shook up
Jealousy
Savage
Back To You

The pier

772 19 12
Por sunshine_temptress27

It's been two weeks since Austin and I got to North Carolina, we've not done much other than hang around the house with Gram. Although today i'm taking him downtown to the waterfront, my favorite place in this town, i knew this little pier that was tucked away a few streets down that had the best view and hardly any people.

We walked around in the antique store near the water for way longer than expected, everything seemed to catch his eye, i would go on walking through the rooms and turn to talk to him but he was nowhere to be found.

I got to the room where they kept all the jewelry, i could stay in there looking at everything for hours. You could say i'm somewhat of a collector and all my favorite pieces i found right here in this store.

I was combing through the drawers of rings seeing if anything peaked my interest when i found a thick gold band that had been etched with piano keys. It was meant to be a woman's thumb ring but it looked the right size for Austin's finger and i couldn't resist. I was being mildly selfish in buying it because when he wears rings he looks absolutely irresistible.

I felt his warm hands slide around my waist and soft lips press to my cheek "sorry baby i got distracted".

As quickly as possible i balled my hand into a fist to hide the ring i was holding,

"It's okay, you ready to go?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Okay i'm just gonna run to the restroom then i'll meet you out front."

A quick nod of his head and he walked towards the door, i hung back long enough to see him exit so i could buy the ring. I payed and thanked the lady before slipping it into my pocket and walking to meet him outside.

I grab his hand as we walk across the street to get down to the pier.

"So this is your spot?"

"Yep, i found it in high school, it feels like the only spot in town that isn't crowded"

I move to sit on the bench behind us fiddling with the ring in my pocket.

"It really is a beautiful little town" He walks away from the rail to sit with me, he joined our hands together and i take my chance to grab the ring with my other hand and slide it on his left middle finger.

"What was that?" He looks to me slightly confused before looking down to glance at our hands. "That was sneaky." He lets out a little laugh before separating our hands to inspect the ring.

Sudden shyness runs through me as he looks down on it, "It's got little piano keys etched in, it just reminded me of you and the night we met. Thought you might like it, but if not it's okay"

He looks to me with a bright smile on his face, his hands reach up to my cheeks and pull me forward to kiss him, "It's perfect, thank you."

A blush runs wild on my face as i look at him and slowly pull my bottom lip in between my teeth, "You're welcome".

On our way back to the car we stopped at the ice cream shop, i go to take a bite when i hear "smile" and look up to see Austin holding his phone in my direction.

He lets out a loud laugh and clutches his chest, "That is my new favorite picture"

"That is so not funny" I roll my eyes and him and playfully stick my middle finger up at him as i walk away.

"Paybacks a bitch named Austin baby" As he speeds up to walk beside me.

"Difference is the picture i took of you was cute" I cut my eyes over to him.

"Me nose deep in a flower is far from cute" And finally his laughter subsides.

"i beg to differ" Sending a big sarcastic smile his way.

He walked around to the passenger side to open the door for me, as i go to sit i hear my name being called from a distance and look around to see who it came from.

"HEY!! CAMILLE!!"

I hear it once more and so did Austin, he turned around to see who was approaching blocking my view out of the backseat window in the process. He moved slightly and i felt my breath halt and my heart beat so fast i thought it would come out of my chest.

"James..." i whisper under my breath but Austin must have heard me.

Austin's head snapped to mine and moved to stand in the open space of the door blocking me from his view. I can't contain my anxiety anymore, my hands are trembling at the sight of him as he is now standing right outside of my car.

Austin wouldn't move from his position in front of me as James now stood right in front of him.

"Hey man, I'm james" And stuck his hand out to greet Austin but he wasn't having it, he looked down at his extended hand and right back up to his face keeping his hands in his pockets.

"I know who you are and i would advise you walk away now." I couldn't see Austin's face but i didn't need to, i could see the muscles in his arms tighten and the tone of his voice darken.

"I just want to say hello man, i haven't seen her in years." He took a step towards Austin "Cami? Can i please just speak to you?".

Austin turned around to me and in a low voice asked if i wanted to talk to him, i quickly declined by shaking my head.

He turned back around to face James who was now practically toe to toe with him, "She's not interested in a conversation so you can step away from the car and carry on about your business elsewhere"

"Look i don't know who you think you are but you don't know me, if i wanna speak to her i will" I could now see his face as austin had moved slightly to the side in order to avoid his advance toward him. James leaned down in attempt to get closer to me, i caught a whiff of his god awful cologne and it sent me into a state of panic.

Austin's hand made contact with his shoulder shoving him back a few steps, "Back up man" He took the opportunity to step out of the doorway so he could shut and lock my door. I couldn't hear anything anymore but the look on their faces and aggressive mouthing of words was enough for me and i turned to face forward.

My knees drew up to my chest and my forehead fell to my knee, the tears were rolling down my cheek and i couldn't catch my breath. I felt the panic attack smack into me full force.

I heard the door open beside me but i couldn't bring myself to look, i had completely zoned out.

"Baby.....cami?" I felt his hand touch my knee and jumped. He quickly retracted his hand and apologized.

"It's o..okay." It wasn't him i was afraid of, he had just caught me off guard. I reach out to him and attempt to wrap my hands around his neck but being in the car made that rather difficult.

He attempts to hug me back but runs into the same problem i was having, so his hand found mine and he placed a kiss to the top of my hand and said "let's get you home."

My head fell to the window staring out the whole way home, Austin's hand never left mine, he rubbed his thumb along my knuckles trying to comfort me while he drove.

Finally we get into the driveway but i can't bring myself to open the door, i feel glued to the seat. Austin was standing in the opening of the door trying to coax me out. After a minute or two i snap out of the haze and follow him inside, he lead me straight up to my room and the second that door closes i colapse in his arms.

He caught me and wrapped one arm around my back and the other was cradling my head rubbing it softly. "It's okay baby, i'm right here."

After thirty minutes of nonstop sobs into Austin's chest i had finally calmed my breath and relaxed into him. I grew tired from the panic attack finding it hard to keep my eyes open, i dozed off for about 15 minutes and when i woke Austin was gone.

I looked around to find him when i seen my bathroom door open and the light on so i walked in to find him sitting on the edge of my bathtub with his hand under the water checking the temperature.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as i look around to see a candle lit on the other side of the tub, a bottle of wine and a glass sat on the counter.

He stood up in front of me running his fingertips from my shoulder to my hand connecting them together, "I just wanted to do something nice for you. You said baths help calm you down so i thought you'd like to take one and relax a bit."

I couldn't help but to just stare at him in awe, he was so genuine in everything he did. I never thought i'd have anyone in my life who would do things like this for me.

"You are absolutely amazing"

"It's nothing, i know that was hard on you, so just get undressed and relax i'll pour you a glass before i go."

He moved to the counter to open the bottle of wine for me and i couldn't stop staring at him, this man was everything i had ever wanted and he's all mine.

"Go? You aren't gonna stay?"

"Did you want me to?" He looked at me through the reflection of the mirror while he filled my glass.

"Please"

"Okay baby. You get comfortable i'm gonna go grab another glass" He handed me mine before walking out of the bathroom.

I took that time to get undressed and settle into the warm water with my glass in hand sipping on the most amazing red wine i had ever had. A few moments later he walked back in the bathroom and closed the door behind him with an empty glass in hand.

I felt myself watching his every move, he pours himself a glass before reaching one hand back to grab his shirt and pull it over his head, moving towards his belt slowly unbuckling and pulling it from the jeans and when he was down to nothing he turned to face me catching my eyes well below his.

"You enjoy the show?"

I look up to his face to find that sinister smirk plastered on his face.

"Yes i sure did" Not even attempting to hide the fact that i was full blown ogling him.

He lets out a scoffing laugh as he steps into the bathtub behind me. Once he had settled in i move back against him and rest my head on his shoulder and sip on my wine.

"I'm sorry about today, i hate that you seen me like that"

"Don't you apologize for that, none of that was your fault" His hands moved down to wrap around my stomach.

"I didn't even know he still lived here"

He starts to pepper kisses all over my neck and shoulder, "Let's not talk about him, just relax and take him out of your mind for now"

"You're right"

I move my body forward and turn around to face him, i slide my legs to the outside of his thighs and place a trail of kisses up his neck, "Give me something else to think about"

A low groan escapes him and his hands slide back to grip my ass and pull me forward so i'm flush against him. "Tell me what you want"

My lips trail up to his ear before i take his lobe slightly in between my teeth. "I want you"

His grip tightens on my skin and he lets out a soft 'mmm', "So take me."

Authors Note:
Hi Hi! lots to unpack here, happy date, pissed of Austin and a bath. My schedule for posting may be weird here for the next little while because it's come time again for my schedule to revolve around HSLOT live videos so i will do the best i can.
All the love, C :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Masked Por Zoe

Novela Juvenil

2.3K 125 29
XIARA NIGHTS had always isolated herself from people, and surround herself with walls. She had never opened up to anyone, because she believes that...
64.2K 729 26
A bunch of requested and non-requested imagines about Elvis Presley. If you have anything you'd like me to write about, you can request in the comme...
54.5K 967 32
Bianca had one night to let loose, her 21st birthday. She wanted a one night stand with no strings attached but is that what she got? Or will she end...
891 32 4
austin is the club president of a local outlaw biker gang- a one percenter. he lies, he kills and he doesn't apologize for it. he was one weakness- y...