Adopted by 5sos

By Ro45sos

Lucy is an eight year old orphan who has been in an orphanage for as long as she can remember. Until she is a... More

Chapter 1//Adopted by 5sos
Chapter 2//Lucy's story
Chapter 3//Lucy's finally home
Chapter 4//Going home
Chapter 5//The first morning
Chapter 6//Lucy and Michael
Chapter 7//5sos
Chapter 8//Shopping
Chapter 9//A day out
Chapter 10//Goodnight Mikey
Chapter 11//Michaels pranks
Chapter 12//The fun fair
Chapter 13//Lucy's Birthday
Chapter 14//Goodnight Cal
Chapter 15//The Move
Chapter 16//The new puppy
Chapter 17//Fairy lights
Chapter 18//Luke's tweets
Chapter 19//Bromance
Chapter 20//Nerf guns
Chapter 21//Paris
Chapter 22//The first concert
Chapter 23//Lost band members
Chapter 24//Sweden: daddy af
Chapter 25//Ireland: Dublin
Chapter 27//Complications
Chapter 28//Answers, please?
Chapter 29//Lets move (again)
Chapter 30//The picture
Chapter 31//Be careful who you trust
Chapter 32//The heist
Chapter 33//Heroes
Chapter 34//YouTubers
Chapter 35//Josh's return
Chapter 36//Lucy and Josh
Chapter 37//Fangirls
Chapter 38//Meet and greet
Chapter 39//Eight days left
Chapter 40//Six days left
Chapter 41//Three days left
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 42//Two days left

Chapter 26//Meeting Josh

4.2K 148 52
By Ro45sos

"Lucy wake up." Ashton whispered, shaking me lightly.

We finished our European tour and we were back home in London.

"Are we already here?" I asked confused because I was asleep the whole journey.

"Yep!" Ashton answered excitedly.

I can't believe we're home after two months of touring!
I thought the tour would never end. We collected our luggage. Daniel was standing outside the arrivals gate, smiling with Bailey on her lead beside him and a sign saying 'You're back after leaving me for two months!' We laughed at the sign.

"Danny!" I ran to him giving him a hug.

He knelt down to my size wrapping his arms around me.

"Lucy I missed you!" He smiled ruffling my hair.

"Daniel!" Michael ran to Daniel.

"Mikey!" He exclaimed hugging him.

"Bailey!" Calum lifted the small puppy up. Bailey licking his face.

Then Ashton, Calum and Luke ran to us and we had a group hug. Daniel hugged us all individually. Before taking my bag for me, and leading us to our car. It was very sunny and warm today. Calum never let Bailey out of his sight the whole journey. The fields were as green as before. The sun was shining, no cloud in sight. I'm so excited to be back home. We drove through the familiar driveway.

"Here we are!" Daniel said joyfully turning off the car engine.

"We're back!" Ashton jumped up and down opening the door.

Michael war screeched into the house running up the stairs.

"Woooo!" Luke jumped on the sofa.

"Fuck yeah!" Calum looked in the fridge to see it full of food. "Thank you Daniel for going food shopping for us!" He thanked Daniel, taking out a tub of ice cream from the freezer.

"No problem." He laughed placing our bags on the floor.

I ran up the stairs into my bedroom. It was still the same as I left it. Fairy lights! Yay! Everything's here! I jumped on my bed, never again wanting to leave it. We took some Polaroid photos while we were on tour, so I stuck them beside my other pictures.

"Calum how do you spell travelling?!" I shouted from upstairs wanting to tweet something but I didn't know the spellings.

"T-r-a-v-e-l-l-i-n-g." Calum spelt for me walking into my bedroom lying down on my bed.

"Why do you want to know how to spell that?" He asked eating ice cream from a tub.

"Because I want to tweet something." I smiled.

Pressing 'Tweet' on my phone.

@LucyBoo5sos: Great to be back home I missed this place! After two months of travelling <3

@Luke5sos: It's so good to be home 😁😁😁

"That emoji is literally Luke's spirit emoji." Calum pointed out, on Luke's tweet on his phone.

I nodded in agreement.

"Calum! Lucy! Are you guys up there!?" Michael shouted.

"Yeah!" Calum shouted back.

We could hear footsteps running up the stairs. Daniel, Ashton, Michael and Luke were in the doorway of my bedroom.

"Wanna watch a movie on the TV, in my bedroom?" Michael asked holding up a bag of junk food Daniel bought.

"I'll put on the popcorn!" Calum grabbed the bag from Michael and ran down the stairs.

I plugged my phone in and went into Michael's room. It was a man cave. A massive TV, a Xbox, a huge couch and a king sized bed.
I plopped onto the bed, taking off my shoes. I was followed by Ashton, Daniel, Michael and Luke all of them taking off their shoes and lying down on the bed. Calum walked in the room, all eyes on him, with two big bowls of popcorn.

"What else are we supposed to do with our popcorn machine." He shrugged smiling at his success with the popcorn machine.

It was a present from Liz when we first moved in here. She said we'd save a fortune on popcorn, instead of buying boxes and boxes of microwave popcorn. Also it was better for the environment.
We were all lined up on the bed. We brought our pillows from our bedroom into Michael's. I was in between Calum and Ashton. The bed was so big all six of us fit on it. The TV was facing the bed.

"So what movie do you guys want to watch?" Michael asked going over to his pile of DVD's.

"I don't mind." Daniel stretched his arms yawning.

"Just put on a movie we don't want this to happen again like the last time." Luke glared at Michael.

"Oh yeah." Michael's brain had a flash back of the last time we were deciding on a movie.

We were all in the sitting room. We were also really bored, so we decided to watch a movie. We all wanted to watch a different movie. I wanted to watch 'Peppa Pig', Michael wanted to watch Frozen for the millionth time, Luke wanted to watch 'Star Wars', Daniel wanted to watch 'Fast and Furious 4' but everyone said no because it was old. Calum wanted to watch 'Insidious' but Luke objected saying it would be too scary for me and Ashton wanted to watch 'Skyfall'. So we all had different movies, we wanted to watch so we flipped a coin. Then we all realised that wouldn't work. We all got in a big fight. Which ended up with, the whole sitting room being messed up even the cushions and blankets, and Michael with a sore thumb and wanting pizza.
We ended up watching 'Peppa pig' as I am the youngest. They actually enjoyed it. After the movie they actually apologised to each other.

"Mkay then lets just watch 'The Lorax'." Michael Hurriedly placed the DVD in the DVD player.
Not wanting a sore thumb again.

They all fell asleep on Michael's bed, lying on top of each other. Even Bailey was sleeping beside Calum.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Ugh it's raining today, Summer my chicken hole." Michael complained opening the curtains.

"So what are we going to do today?" Ashton asked frowning at the weather outside.

"Unpack duh." Calum stated the obvious putting his shirt back on.

"I can introduce you guys to Josh and my family." Daniel suggested since they haven't met yet.

"Oooh Josh." Luke teased Lucy.

"He's actually starting in your school in the new term." Daniel winked at me.

"Lucy's not interested in yucky boys!" Michael hugged Lucy "yet." He slyly said.

"Alrighty then I'll see if they're available." Daniel skipped out the front door.

"Ooh Lucy Josh is coming! Go upstairs and get dressed." Michael rushed me up the stairs and into my room.

I got dressed, brushed my hair and ran down the stairs.

"Mum, dad and Joshy this is Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke." Daniel introduced his family all of them standing in the hall.

"And their daughter Lucy." Daniel took my hand.

"Hi I'm Liz! It's very nice to finally meet the family next door, Daniel is constantly talking about you guys." Daniels mom beamed at us. She is very nice. She has medium brown hair with hazel eyes. She's probably a head smaller then Daniel.

"It's nice to meet you too." Ashton smiles shaking her hand the rest nodding in agreement and shaking her hand.

"Hello Lucy nice to meet you." She shook my hand

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"I'm Brian and this is Josh our son." Daniels dad introduced himself and his son.

Josh was about the same size as me. Dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. His face looked squishy, just like mine.

"I was just saying dad that Josh is starting in the same school as Lucy next term." Daniel broke the silence.

"Oh is that so? Josh doesn't know anyone from his class except Lucy." Brian Smiled at me.

"I'm sure Lucy will look after Josh." Luke grinned at Lucy.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" Calum asked being polite.

"No, no thanks we have dinner ready. But Josh will want to stay if that's okay?" Liz asked.

"Of course he can stay!" Michael ruffled his hair.

"Great! We'll leave you guys alone then." Brian smiled.

"It was a pleasure finally meeting you guys!" Liz waved.

"Likewise!" Ashton beamed.

And they were gone.

"Show Josh around the house Lucy, he'll be spending lots of time here from now on." Luke smiled pushing Lucy towards Josh.

"Okay, we'll start upstairs." I smiled at Josh bringing him upstairs.

"This is my room." I motioned leading him to the room at the end of the hall.

"Cool pictures!" Josh beamed at the pictures on my wall.

"Thanks I took them when we were on tour." I smiled.

"That's awesome, my brother was telling me about you guys on tour. Were you allowed on stage?" He asked interested in the tour.

"Yeah they'd bring me up on stage sometimes."

"It must of been cool to be In front of all those people."

"It was such a rush you'd feel really warm standing up there."

I showed him all of our bedrooms upstairs and the kitchen. Finally the sitting room.

"This sitting room is amazing!" He exclaimed.

"We have a cabinet here full of extra blankets and cushions, and a cupboard full of snacks and drinks." I walked over to the cupboards showing him our stash. "Do you want a can of coke?" I asked him taking out a can from the fridge for myself.

"Yes please." He replied politely.

"Here you go." I threw him a can of coke, he caught it.

Both of us collapsed on the couch, and I turned on the TV.

"Your TV is huge!" He exclaimed.

"That's what she said." I giggled.

He laughed at my joke.
I think I'm going to like having Josh around.

-----------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.6K 64
*Not a love story with 5SOS* Madison Lucia has had a pretty bad life she has been abused all her life by her father due to her dead mother. When she...
8.6K 314 36
Not knowing what it's like to have a family, thirteen year old Rachel gets adopted by 5sos and is thrown in at the deep end. Fans don't accept the...
3.7K 71 33
This story is about a 17 yr old girl. Cassidy Mckenzie Meyers. She has live in a All Boys and Girls orphange. Shes been in the orphanage since she wa...
104K 3.3K 27
When 15 year old Starlynne is the only one left in the orphanage. She becomes very depressed she feels like no one wants her. She was alone in the or...