Strength Behind Recovery (May...

By Brayden2018

[ #106 in Short Story ] 10/5/2015 "We've trapped the lightning in the bottle, created the magic, set fire to... More

Prologue: Simply Love.
I am William.
Vivid Blue Eyes.
Game Table
A Mutual Relatioship
After Impact
A Crash, Rescued By Love
Awaken By You
Forever By My Side
A Helping Hand
Spring Love.
Booked In.
A Twist For the Worst
The Same Trip, Different Person
I'm Here Isabelle
Regained Hope
Shady Romance.
Trapped in Love
Indescribable Home
We Awoke.
Magical
Annual Surprises.
21 & 21
Lullaby.
Rock Bottom
Recovery Created Completion
The Last Stare.
Months Ago, Still Complete.
The Repeat of Dreams.

Chats.

45 9 1
By Brayden2018

I missed Isabelle with all my heart. Even though her voice gently resonated in my ear. I need to let go, I need to let go of the lifeless animation my lively soul was tapped in. If I ever get out of this my love for Isabelle will never stop. Not in a million years will struggle hold me back from her. Suddenly, I lost all hope. Questions invaded my mind. Will I ever get out of this? Will I ever talk to Isabelle again?

I was listening to my angel explain her day, how she felt, and how much she loved me. This warmed my heart to a point where I could shed tears. I couldn't though. I was forbidden from humanity, stuck in my consciousness. I was listening to Isabelle when she got quieter and harder to understand. She went mute, for mere seconds I was stuck in eternal blackness without any sound.

Without anything. Hopelessness closed in until my imagination sparked. Sparked so intensely I dreamt. For what seemed like real life always was just an inception while peacefully serene.

I awoke to see Isabelle crying over me, a tear dropped on my cold, lifeless face. Suddenly an exuberant soul was reunited with a lifeless animation. The two creating a being, recreating the gift of love. I tried to reposition myself. Isabelle startled by sudden movement screamed with joy. Out of nowhere my brain power kicked in and what I thought was a dream slowly became reality.

"Isabelle?"

"Yes" She said this while tears were still flooding her eyes and making their way down to her chin.

"I love you" I stuttered as a single tear was shed.

"I love you too" Isabelle returned with a relieved smile.

She gently leaned over the bedside and kissed me on the cheek. Trying to hold back the waves of tears that kept pouring in I whispered.

"Isabelle let's chat for awhile"

"I couldn't ask for anything better than a chat with you" She said this rejuvenating hope to our souls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 69 17
Suffering from anxiety, depression and insomnia Isabelle thinks about taking her life, her friends soon find out about her condition and begs for her...
20 12 14
She was always alone. She has no one by her side. She wanted freedom. Until she met him. Her name is Isabelle. This story was not your ordinary love...
7.7M 196K 44
She lay on her bed, blood seeping through her skin, a fractured rib. She knew there would be no doctor, no way for anyone to find out. She knew she w...
119K 848 7
Raphaël Sauvage had resigned himself to his misery and to his darkness. Work was all he lived to do anyway and he had no plans to change anything. No...