A Diamond Heart

By Maryel_73

A vow is a vow, it shouldn't be broken. But Fernando Perez broke a vow he made 13years ago never to fall in l... More

Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Episode 09
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67

Epilogue

992 27 5
By Maryel_73

Luis Fonsi ft Manuel Turizo - Vacaciones

8 Months Later

Fernando's POV

Life became a happily ever after for us. Time flew so fast and 9months is due when my wife is meant to put birth. It hasn't been an easy journey for her, the pains in every trimester she passed through aren't something to forget. All mothers are to be commended for bringing us to the world.

"Doctor I can't push anymore, I'm tired" my wife cried and I squeezed her hand gently. We are in the labor room as I speak to you and is more than an hour since we've been here.

The doctor glance at me and I glance back at him. I could tell he wants me to persuade my wife to do this. I nod and diverted my gaze at her.

Staring at her, she looks so exhausted. I wish I could help her do this, I would have done it by now. "Hey honey, look at me" I whispered and she squint slowly to lock her gaze with mine.

"You have to do this for our baby, our baby needs to be born into this world and it is only you that can bring him to the world. So please, you need to breathe and push one more time for him to be out. You have nothing to fear, I'm right here with you. I'm never leaving your side" I placed a kiss on her forehead and then on her lips.

"You are a strong woman, I believe you can do this. Please, just one more push is all we need-" I took her hand and kissed it and I held it tightly. "Are you ready to give us that last push?" I ask and she nods slightly.

"At the count of 3 be ready to push" doctor Aaron announced and she nods slightly. "1,2,3!" the doctor yelled and my wife pushed with everything she got.

The next second, the room was filled with a baby's cry. "It's a cute baby boy!" the doctor announced.

I stared down at my wife with a big smile on my face. "You did it, my diamond" I chuckled softly, and at the same time tears made their way to my eyes.

She flashed me a weak smile and I kissed her forehead. "My baby" she utters feebly.

"Doctor, there is another child in there!" One of the female nurses announced.

"What!" My wife and I exclaimed in unison and shared surprise glances.

"It's a twin Sir, your wife needs to push the second child out," the doctor said and I gaze down at my wife who was almost giving up.

"Twins? But we did a scan and..."

"It happens sometimes. Please now is not the time for questions, we need the second baby out now!" the doctor interrupted.

"My diamond, did you remember how I told you if we are to have twins we will name them Paloma and Diego-" I ask teasingly remembering how much she loved that movie with the title 'When you are mine.

A soft snicker escaped her mouth and she nods. "Beautiful, so it's your call to push Paloma out right now. Please close your eyes and push one last time as the strong woman that you are".

"Okay, please hold my hand" she requested in almost a whisper and I held her right hand tight.

"Mrs. Fernando, if you are ready please let us know" doctor Aaron said.

"Yes doctor, I'm ready" she answered.

The doctor nodded at the nurses and my wife gave one last push and another cry of a baby filled the room. I watched as the baby was removed from my wife's womb and more tears slide down my cheeks.

"It's a beautiful baby girl!" The doctor announced. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Fernando".

"Mine, my diamond, did you hear that?" I ask with tears of joy.

"Yes I did, my darling. We did it, my love" she replied weakly and her eyelids shut off shortly after she said that.

My forehead creased and panic hits me "Mine?" I called out but she didn't respond. I narrowed my gaze to the doctor, "Doctor? What is happening to my wife?".

"Nothing, she is only exhausted. She needs some rest" he answered.

My mind became at ease and I flashed him a brief smile "thank you".

"Please you can step outside while we clean up your wife and your children," he said and I nodded and walked out of the room with so much excitement.

"Buddy!" Antonio's voice startles me and I twirled to find him rushing down the hallway.

"I'm a father!" I exclaimed dramatically and embraced him. I couldn't care less if people were staring at us.

"Congratulations!" My buddy exclaims tapping my back. He released me and his brow raised "let me take a guess, it's a boy?"

I roared up into laughter. "It's a boy and a girl! My wife gave birth to twins!"

"No!" Antonio exclaims in disbelief and I chuckled even more.

"Yes, brother! Twins are all she gave me!" My excitement was so obvious in my voice.

"Congratulations once more!" He replied hugging me.

"I need to make some calls, please give a me minute" I requested and dig out my phone from my pocket.

"I need to also call my wife and let her know of the good news" he responded and I gave him a thumbs up as I heard my mom shriek from the phone.

"Mom, pack your backs and come to Madrid right this minute!" I ordered.

"My grandchild is here I suppose" I could hear the enthusiasm in her voice.

"You couldn't be wrong mother with your guessing. Is no longer a grandchild but grandchildren. My wife gave birth to twins, mom!"

"Wow! How amazing! Congratulations to you two! I'm taking the next available flight to Madrid right now".

"See you soon, mom".

Thereafter I made calls to my brother and then to Sabrina and Kim. Every one of them seems excited about the news and can't wait to fly down to Madrid.

**
A couple of hours later I was alone with my wife in the room. She was finally awake and I couldn't help but kiss her so passionately. " Thank you for giving me a twin".

"Thank God for giving us a twin, it wasn't my doing" she kissed my hand. "Please I want to see our babies.

"Certainly!" I rose to my feet and went to carry our children from the crib. First I carried our daughter and handed it to her, while I carried our son.

"Oh sweet little angel, you look so tiny and adorable" she touched her fingers and my baby stirs up.

I grin widely as I stared at both of them. I returned my gaze to my son, he was looking so adorable like his sister.

"Hey young Fernando, welcome to the world". I stared down at my wife and my daughter again. "Thank you so much, Micaela, for bringing these two beautiful babies to this world. Thanks for giving me a second version of you" I placed a kiss on her forehead and her cheeks.

"Thanks for giving me a second version of you too. I'm so happy to have the three of you in my life".

We stared down silently on our babies before I heard "So, tell me, what names should we give to our babies?"

"I thought you wanted Paloma and Diego?" I joked and she beams up with a smile.

"I was only kidding then, let's give our babies another name" she suggested.

"Okay...we can name the girl Miranda, I think it's a cute name for her" I replied.

"And the boy, how about Ferdinand? What do you say to that?" she smiles sheepishly at our son and touched his cheeks.

"Awesome name for our son" I answered and she giggles lightly.

"Thank you so much for starting a family with me, Micaela. You and I are going to care for our kids and they'll grow up to be nerds like us"- we both chuckled when I said that and I continued. "I love you so much, my diamond. Now and forever our story will be in the hearts of many" I scoot closer and place a kiss on her lips.

"I think is about time to complete the 'Shattered Hearts' story. Let's give the world something to talk about" she giggled and pecks me on my right cheek.

"Thank you for coming into my life, you bring me back to life from the wreckage of my past. I love you so much, Ferd".

"I love you even more. I don't regret loving someone like you" I replied and wrapped my right around her shoulder and pulled her to a side hug.

All relationships are a risk and they might hurt you. But they can also be the thing that can heal you. My advice to you is to take a chance. You are worthy of love.

THE END!

~~~~❤❤❤❤~~~~~

Finally! We came to an of this interesting story! I believe you enjoyed every episode! Thank you so much for being there from the beginning! Please vote, comment, and share this story. Your comments help me become a better writer.

I'd appreciate it if you can follow me with my username @maryel_73 to get updates of my latest stories. I'm currently working on a book titled 'Easily Erased' that I wouldn't want you to miss. So go ahead to my profile and hit the follow icon.

Thank you once more!

Love,

Maryel❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 68.2K 47
Love... It's a funny thing. It makes people do things they would never dream of doing. People kill for it.... But with this man... It's something dif...
988K 28.4K 39
It was only suppose to be an arrangement... Vanessa Ford is gorgeous, beautiful and intelligent. Her quiet and uneventful life takes an unexpected tu...
11.4K 588 40
My life is a mess....my 2 years old relationship broke up and my mother had an accident, my brother is a drug addict, everything is a mess in my life...
18.9K 1.4K 21
Book 1 of 'Soul Series ' Raped woman Rude Ceo × Sunshine girl Revenge marriage Marriage of convenience Replaced groom Traumatic past She fell firs...