THE PROPHECY ( TOP TAE VERSIO...

By KritiTaeKook

COMPLETED Some call it a legendary story and some call it a myth... This story is said to be happened before... More

1.Jeon Jungkook.
2.The School
3.The town.
4. Room mate
5.The Prophecy
6.Nightmare.
7.Intimidating
8.Scent
9.History
Intro 1
Intro 2
10.Kim Taehyung
11.Questions
12. Avoid
13.Stay
14.Vision
15.Royal spy
16.Run Run!
17. Dirty teens
18.V hyung
19. Entertainment.
20.Concubines.
22.Mystery room.
23.Curse
24. Straw house
25. Jealousy
26. Remember me
27. Attack
28.Life of Tiger
29. Love
30. Tempting
31. Inviting looks
32. All lives.
33. Unexpected
34. Tiger falls!
35. Archery
36. Book reading
37. Crazy facts
38. Surprise!!
39. Falling for you
40. No more secret.
41. Enemy close..
42.Other side..
43. King and Tiger
44. Stripped off
45. Selfish Hyung
46. Gifts
47. Beautiful moment
48. Pleasure and Pain
49. Mountain cat
50.August D
51. Fake love
52.Gguk or me
53. Kiss Kookie!
54. Biological Parents..
55. Rightful prince
56. Conspiracy
57. Stunned tiger
58. Kookie wants you Hyung!
59. My memories
60. Ocean Eyes
61. Accept the change
Thank you!!
62. Purple eyes
63. First born son.
64. The crowns
65. Gguk's chamber!!!
66. My Hyung..Just mine..
67. King of Niva
68. Death sentence
69. The Queen
70. Origin of The Book
71. Hungry cubs
72. Sleeping Tygee
73. Dethroned
74. Dear my friend
75. Taming Choker
76. Festival
77. Crowning!
78. Mighty Tygee
79. Real Problem
80. Possessive Cubs
81. Nine lives
82.The New Beginning..
83.Origin of a new race..

21. Invite

5.8K 402 51
By KritiTaeKook

"I'll come with you... I need to know what happened.. " Gguk furiously turned to door when IU stopped him.

" Gguk nim... No.. You are not allowed there... And she cannot come to your room in broad daylight... We need some other plan..."

" No... I can't wait... " Gguk said with anxiety

" Then.... Disguise like a girl and follow me... "

" Ahhh!!! Things I do for my hyung!! " Gguk wears a weil on his face to hide it and followed IU.
.
.
.
.
.

" Hey.... !!! Minji!! You are really lucky... You are the first one amoung our group to have a prince... And KIM TAEYOUNG!!! how does it feel to live our dreams??!! Is he really that handsome??! Like the rumours amoung the warriors..?? True?? Is he a treat??!!"

Gguk clenched his teeth after hearing that. He don't want to torture himself standing amoung group of girls who talk about his hyung like this and hear about his hyung doing a girl, but he couldn't endure the curiosity.

" Ohh!!! Handsome???! His visual cannot be contained in that simple word. Ahh!!! I can't say anything... You will get jealous on me.. It's for me to know... I was really in heaven last night.."

" Minji yaaa... We are already jealous... Nothing changes now.... Tell us... we can atleast imagine how it will feel to be in your place... We can imagine to be in heaven.. Please..."

" Nah!!! It's my dream come true... If you please leave me alone... I'll relive my dream... I want to recall everything happened last night... Wahhh!!! Man like him deserves a 100 girls like us..."

" Get out of my way... " Gguk shouts removing the veil from his face. He is fuming with anger.

" Everyone except Noona and Minji... Get out of this place... " He shouted again...

Every other girl scattered in different direction like a morning cloud from that room after witnessing Gguk They never saw Gguk like this rude before in their life.

" Tell me everything... Only truth... No buttering or jamming my hyung... Just the truth... " Gguk sternly said..

" Wang nim!!! I didn't do anything... "

" Truth Minji... Don't get beheaded for treachery.. Tell me everything right now..."

Beheaded!!

" Gguk nim!!! Don't be desperate... Don't show your jealousy... Words spread from here.. " IU whispers in Gguk's ears.

" I'm not jealous noona!! "

" I can clearly see it in your eyes... Play it cool don't show your emotions... "

" Ok noona"

" Minji... Tell me what happened... What Tae wangnim told you yesterday...Gguk Wang nim is suspecting that you leaked some of his hyung's personal informations to your friends... It's treachery and you know it... Just tell him the truth... He will forgive you" I U said..

" Tae wangnim was drunk yesterday... He.. " Minji stutters

" No... Hyung won't drink beyond his limit to get drunk... Not when he is outside his hut... Are you lying? " Gguk yelled at her...

" No wangnim!!! I got him drunk... He was little trippy and tired... He wanted me to go... I gave him more soju to make him comfortable... And... To maje him touch me..." Minji said..

" You traitor!!! "

" Sorry wangnim... He was tired and he liked me... "

" He told you that? " Gguk sternly asked

" Tae wangnim said... I have big beautiful eyes like Gguk wangnim... I glow under moon light.."

" Were you resting under moonlight...?! " I U asked..

" No... We were in a closed room. Even the curtains were closed... I donno why he said that.. "

" His exact words ?? " Gguk yelled...

"He said...' You look beautiful like Gguk... You glow under the moonlight, I want to touch those beautiful skin... You are flawless... My moon... Like a piece of moon fell from the sky to light...'

something like that... He also said

'Gguk glows under moon' I donno why he blabbers like that.. He was very drunk and he lost his consious after sometimes... I donno why he left in the morning without having a word with me.."

" What else...?!"

" He asked me whether I was touched by you... I said no.. Then in the end he said not to go near you... He got possesive over me... "

You??!!

" Hmm.. Then?? "

" In the end he called me ' my big baby' " Minji said with confused face.

Shit!!!

He thought about me the whole time?!

" Then??!! "

" Tae wang nim... He is little rough and kinda big.... It's not like I'm complaining... He was gooo..." Minji lied to make her statement believable

" Stop!! Enough... I didn't asked that detail...Not another word about him to anyone... Don't you dare go near him again... Not even when queen ask you to... What you did is a punishable thing... Got him drunk, when he clearly didn't want to... Still I forgive you... This should be the last time you see him... " Gguk yelled

" Sorry wangnim... I promise I won't face him again.. Don't behead me.. "

" I won't untill you keep up your promise.. My hyung already have interest on another girl... Don't go near him.."

" Ok wangnim "
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gguk and IU left the place...

" Who is that girl" IU asked

" No one... I don't want her anywhere near my hyung,... He left her like that... It Clearly says... He regret what he did.. I'll look for a best girl to be with my hyung... But not now... " Gguk said...

" Best girl?! Won't you get jealous on her too..?? "

" Yes... But hyung may have needs... He need girls to pleasure him... After all he enjoy their company.. What can I do?

" What about you.?! You can pleasure him... If you want to be with him"

" What are you talking noona... Please don't say such things... I'm not a girl... I cannot bring him happiness... He deserves a proper girl... I can manage alone.. I have too... I will do anything for his happiness.."

" Gguk nim.. There are ways... Gimme time I need some research to do on this thing...That old witch librarian is not letting me stay in library more than an hour.. I'll find another way to find that book...

If you can keep him happy.. If that what he wants... Then no one have to suffer... You can even marry him instead of getting jealous on every girl he is sleeping with... Come on Gguk nim... Take things in your hands and rob your hyung"

" I wish I could... Ok from now on... I'll assign you as the assistant incharge of our library.. You can stay there 24/7.... Without anyone's permission.. "

" Thank you Gguk nim... "

" You read your favorite books too noona... It's not your duty to find that book and help me.. It's just you are doing a favour for me... And I will be forever grateful"

" Thank you Gguk nim.... "

" Call me Gguk.. Please noona... "

" Hmmm... Ok Gguk... But not in front of others... It's punishable offence.. Ok? "

" Ok... "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a great struggle IU found that book, but she could only read the summery of that book in hangul. The real content of the book and stories are in Chinese language. She started to translate the story as she can only read and write Chinese not understand it.

Meanwhile, Gguk didn't visit Warrior's hut for two days. Tae was really worried and he want to see Gguk. He cannot shamelessly go to castle just to see Gguk, he needed a reason, but he couldn't come up with one.

Suddenly in third day, he got a message from castle, he was excited to see what Gguk send him, but when he opened that script it was from Queen. Tae was little disappointed, but the message is not that disappointing.

Queen invited Tae to castle to spend a day with them. As king and other royals left the kingdom to other friend's kingdom as their guest, queen invited Tae to spend a day with them in castle.

It's partially Gguk's plan. He was little angry with Tae for spending the night with that girl rather with him, but he missed him a lot. He want to meet Tae, so he indirectly gave this idea to his eomma.

Next day....

" Ahhh!!! Look at that... Hyung is coming like a hero in his horse... IU noona... Make me look pretty for my hyung... He likes pretty me... "

" You are always pretty... Don't worry... I'm sure he is coming to see you... "

" Noona... Did you find out anything yet??? From that book??!! Or it is a myth??!! "

" It's not myth Gguk... You can keep him by your side always... If you can make him fall in love with you... Just gimme some months to translate and understand the language... Then I'll teach you everything"

" Take your time noona... It's my job to keep him away from other girls... We have more time to make him fall in love with me... I hope I can keep him occupied in other ways until you find a way... "

" How?? " I U asked..

" I'm gonna ask him to be my teacher... "

" Perfect... For what?? You already know every art..."

"He didn't know that... Besides... There are many things I can learn from him... Like techniques in sword fight, archery, swimming in wild river and how to approach a girl"

" Girl?? "

" I don't want to... But learning from him will keep him by my side always.. And if I get lucky.. I might get to play girl... While he teach me"

" Brilliant Gguk nim... You are all set...Go get your man!! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 251 7
When a Handsome male dreams of something he has never known to leads him to a greatest journey of his life not knowing someone has been waiting for h...
90.3K 4.3K 47
This is horror + romantic fictional story of taekook..... **boy *boy content if you are homophobic or non taekooker then pls don't watch it ..... **...
508K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
22.7K 1.5K 34
The story of the society chained with poisonous malpractices feeling they are right; just because they have been practiced for ages ! What happens wh...