Eunoia (Sano Manjiro x Bakugo...

By Loveless_Lia28

(Sano "Mikey" Manjiro x Bakugo!Reader) [Status: ON HOLD] Updates: --- ᴇᴜɴᴏɪᴀ /ʏᴏᴏ-ɴᴏʏ-ᴜʜ/ (ᴀᴅᴊ.) ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴛ... More

『 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 』
『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 』
『 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 』
『 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 』
『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 』
『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 』
『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 』
『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 』
Plz. read coz... just read it
『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 』
『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 』
A/N (IMPORTANT)
『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 』
『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 』
『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 』

『 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 』

4.3K 237 26
By Loveless_Lia28

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪꜰᴇ
┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

"We're the only ones here"

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Thank you very much for the help!" The four males bowed as Y/n quickly waved her hand in dismissal.

"It's fine... No need to bow"

'How tf does Takemichi keep on meeting all the hot girls?!'

"Although I don't really mind chatting with you all... I think it's best for us to get to class. Shall we continue this at lunch?" Y/n suggested as she looked at her watch.

Quickly glancing down onto their phones and watches. Hina quickly grabbed Y/n's hand "we should hurry up! We still haven't found our rooms!"

"Should we be running through the hallways..?" Y/n asked worriedly as she followed through Hina's pace

"It's fine, we don't wanna be late." Hina answered in a rushed tone

"I think we should run if the hallway's packed but..."

"We're the only ones here"

"..."

Stopping admist of her tracks Hina looked around, realizing that they were indeed the only ones in the hallway.

"We can still run!"

"W-wait--!"

Despite the useless running both girls had arrived to their classroom and settled into their seats just before the teacher arrived.

"Good morning class, no need to greet me back. I'm Aoi Chiba I'll be your teacher for this school year. Normally I'll all have line up and go to the school auditorium to have our orientation, but we aren't a regular school. I'm sure all of you are well aware of how school works." Said a woman who was probably around her early twenties. She was of average height having light brown hair that ended around her midback and a pair emerald eyes. She wore a slim fit knitted royal blue turtle neck and black  wide-leg trousers and black pump heels. Her outfit topped with a black cropped cardigan

"If you check under your desks you'll find our school map and rule book. In the map it shows you ways around the school how to get to where ever you need to be in this school. Except that doesn't show you how to get around in the college building. Please read your rule book or atleast skim through the 1st to 3rd page where the most important rules are enlisted."

Following as their teacher said all the students took out the given maps and rule books. "So for today I'll be touring you around the school since's it's understandable that not all people can follow what maps show. But since will be showing 2 sections of the First Years this year we decided to do them seperately in different times. Thus class B will be touring around the school for 8:30 am to 9:30 am then we will tour around the campus for 9:30 to 10:30. For now we'll be introducing ourselves while we wait for our turn."

"Do please Introduce yourselves in the following order; Name, Age, your quirk if you have one, and if you're comfortable with it a small demonstration if you don't kindly tell us some of your skills, hobbies or anything about yourself."

"Sensei!" A student raised her hand catching their teacher's attention

"Yes?"

"I thought this school focuses more on skills more than quirks?"

"Yes, But it wouldn't hurt to know your peers, also just because the school implements skills more than your quirks means quirks aren't allowned to be used. Under special occations, evens and a few situations we are legally aloud to use our quirks. Then again usage of quirks depends in the holder's will. The school won't be forcing you." Aoi answered.

Wakumi High is a excellent school however there were some students who had made an inferiority complex with people who were gifted with quirks.

Why?

Not so long ago a scientist had posted a review on quirks and it was found that the past years the 80% of people having had went down to 60% possibly still going down to 50% and within that 60%, 30% have quirks that aren't passable to be hero quirks, some can be used to fight villains but they wouldn't be able to get into UA high unless they recieve recommendatioms.

And in this generation a lot of young ones dreams to be somehow part of high society, famous or anything that will shine out their names. Thus anyone who can't go to UA usually opt to a different hero school liek Shiketsu High or Ketsubutsu Academy, but then again most people can't get into such schools when they are beaten by people with much more outstanding quirks which leaves them to 2 choices.

One was go just enroll into a Not that much known hero school and make a outstanding debut as a hero.

Or option 2, Get into Wakumi High but you won't graduate as a hero.
But there is a chance to be a hero in this school. But you'll have to stand out very very much with your quirks. If Proheroes or hero schools will notice you they might scout you to join into their school either in the next year or next semester though you'd have to prepare for a hell of lessons to catch up to.
Then again those chances only fall to a measly 2% why? They usually scout them to go a different course not the hero course.

"Now if you may, please start introducing yourselves let's start with the front row until we reach the back. Now miss, if you may."

"Senju Ka-... Akashi! 15 years old. I like fighting... And shopping too!" A pink haired teen introduced herself causing a few of their classmates to sweatdrop on her  introduction.

'She seems nice... I've never met much girls who enjoy the idea of fighting though'  Y/n thought as she watched the girl walk back to her seat, as the person next to her then stood up. Then followed by the other students.
(A: Imma skim through and introduce the TR characters coz I'm not thinking a ton of names that I am most likely to forget anyways)

"Hakkai Shiba, 15 years old."

"Takuya Yamamoto, 15 years old. Nice to meet you all."

"Baji Keisuke, 15. I don't have a quirk so my likes are peyoung yakisoba and cats."

"Emma Sano, 15 years old... The second year with braids in class 2 is mine so backoff" A sandy blonde introduced herself. With Y/n noticing how she glared at the girl who asked their teacher a question earlier.

'She seems lovely... Maybe that guy's her boyfriend'

"Kakucho Hitto, 15 years old."

'He seems like a serious guy... His scar makes him look cool though!' Y/n thought as she examined the male noticing that he had heterochromic eyes. 'I wonder if those are nature or like some part of his injury...'

"Hinata Tachibana! 15 years old Please feel free to call me 'Hina'!"

"Y/n-chan it's you're next" Hina whispered to the ash blonde causing Y/n to quickly stand up and make her way to the front.

Oh how she hated self-introductions in 1st days in class.

"Y/n Bakugo, Nice to meet you all! Currently 15 years old."

There were a few of their classmates who announced they had quirks, they were all exellent ones two, but most of them got a few glares from a few other classmates.

"My quirk's called 'Explosive Waters' (A: that's kinda boring, any suggestions for a new quirk name?)  it kinda allows me to manipulate water and make it explode." Y/n explained shortly

"Ohh!! Can you demonstrate!?" The pink haired girl Senju asked raising her hand causing Y/n to give a glance to their teacher.

"The term 'explosive' sound worrying though if your fine with it and you can make sure to not cause any damages it's fine." Their teacher nodded in confirmation seemingly intrigued with the girl's quirk

Ignoring the girl who gave her a annoyed look, Y/n taking note that she was the same girl who asked their teacher earlier.

"I can manipulate any kind of liquid actually... But if I summond the liquid by itself it comes out as nitroglycerin so it comes out to be more explosive compared to when I manipulate regular water." Y/n explained as a small ball of water slowly formed on her hand before taking a shape of a butterfly. Moving her finger allowing it to fly around their classroom.

"It explodes at my will and that's pretty much it." Y/n added off before snapping her fingers as the butterfly first multiplied to small particles of water before exploding leaving most of them in awe.

Of course did a few practices with her quirks, thus instead of the usual violent explosion, Y/n had found a way in where if she shrinks them down into particles, giving the perfect timing and formation it just may come out as some illusion of a firework.

"That's all thank you!" Y/n smiled at her classmates lightly before rushing back to her seat.

"That was pretty cool Y/n-chan!" Hina praised as Y/n got back to her seat

"Thanks but I that girl at front by the middle row... If looks could kill I'd be a corpse right now." Y/n visibly shivered as she recalled the girl glare.

At least she had a clue on who to avoid this school year.

【1545 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ 】
ᴘᴜʙʟɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 30, 2022

A: here's an update. I think this would be my last update this year. Hope y'all enjoy this

And for the sake of drama Imma give you a bxtch you'll get annoyed with (maybe)

Love y'all and Advanced Happy New Year!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 33.4K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
671K 23K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
321K 20.4K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
118K 3.5K 27
a paige bueckers story.