𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚�...

By redlicoricexx

~COMPLETED~ ~~~ "Say my name." He says into my ear. He presses even closer to me, and I feel everything. Eve... More

HOLA LOSERS!
Aesthetics:
Chapter 1: Ugh, School.
Chapter 2: Surprise?
Chapter 3: Bites
Shut Up and Read Me
Chapter 4: Ashes To Ashes
Chapter 5: The Crash
Chapter 6: Money
Chapter 7: Aaron?
Chapter 8: Crushes
ATTENTION:
Chapter 9: Young Love
Chapter 11: Drunk Ex (Part 2)
Chapter 12: Sir Drunk-A-Lot
Chapter 13: Oh, God
Chapter 14: I Like Him
Chapter 15: Short Texts
Chapter 16: The Favor
Chapter 17: Confessions
Chapter 18: The Library
Chapter 19: Making Plans
Chapter 20: One-Night Stands
Chapter 21: Cheeky Kisses
Chapter 22: Before
Chapter 23: Prom Night
Chapter 24: Speeches
Chapter 25: Maaronaia
Chapter 26: The Closet
Chapter 27: Finally
Chapter 28: Sleepyhead
Chapter 29: Adorable
Chapter 30: Officially
Chapter 31: Lollipops
Authors Note:

Chapter 10: Drunk Ex (Part 1)

1.1K 19 7
By redlicoricexx

I drink a beer next. I don't want to get too drunk, especially not with my sister around. I think back to my high school days when Alice and I would get so smashed, that we had to call Jadi and Peyton to help us. I smile against the beer can in memory. Our little group was currently having a conversation about why you should not shower 2 times a day. I zoned out for a while, thinking about high school. I only notice Ash and Jadi casually glancing at me every few minutes. I send them an 'I'm not getting drunk' look and that shuts them up before they can say anything. 

Besides, I don't know why Ash gives two sh*ts about whether I get drunk or not. I didn't care about whether he did or didn't. I sigh inwardly when I realized I was lying, but it must have been outwardly too because Aaron stops speaking and looks at me.

"Are you okay?" Aaron asks worriedly. 

I smile and nod. "I won't get drunk after 2 drinks, Aaron."

Peyton smirks. "You should see how many drinks it does take for her to become drunk."

I shrug and take a sip of the water next to me. I'm pretty sure it's Jadi's but she doesn't mind. The next song plays and I jump up. "Oh my God, this is the best song. Come dance with me." I look at Peyton and she immediately shakes her head. Jadi and Alice smile and nod though, so they come with me. Aaron says he'll pass and Ash breaks into a passionate paragraph.

"I am not dancing with three girls I barely know. I will dance with girlfriends, friends, and family, but not three random-" 

I cut him off. "Yeah, yeah. Just say no, Shakespeare."

He rolls his eyes. "No."

I grin. "Thanks. Oh, hold my drink." As I squirm my way around the table and towards the dance floor, I hand him my drink. "Don't drug it." I wink.

He laughs. "Yeah, right. If I wanted to get with you, I wouldn't need to drug you." 

My blood stills. Then rushes to my face. I beg that he doesn't see it because of the blue lights flashing everywhere. "Whatever, Logan." I manage to get out. I turn and leave.

15 minutes later, Alice and I are still dancing. Jadi had to sit down. I look around and am vaguely aware of a couple of guys checking me out. However, I am fully aware of several guys checking Alice out. Since she was single, I smirk at her and shout over the music. 

"Brunette over there in the blue shirt is hot." 

She looks to where I was pointing and in return, the guy smiles. "I'll take that as your cue to go over there." I shove her lightly over to where he was and when she turns to glare at me, I smile sweetly.

I turn back to our table and walk over. I notice my drink by Aaron, who was talking to Maia, Peyton, and Jadi. "Thanks for looking after my drink."

"No problem."

I don't want to ask. I shouldn't ask. I will not ask. I could not ask.

"Hey.."

Welp. I am asking apparently.

"Know where your brother is?" I ask.

Aaron smiles knowingly and I raise my eyebrow menacingly. His smile falters a little, but his eyes are still laughing. "He met some blonde chick. They went outside."

I don't know why, but my blood boils a little at hearing that. I paste on a smile for everyone else's sake. "Oh, little Ash getting some action tonight?" I smirk.

Aaron bursts out in laughter. "My brother would kill you upon hearing that." 

I see Maia smile very big at his fancy words and I smile too. "Cute. Well anyways, I need to go to the bathroom. Be right back." I start to walk in that direction but quickly remember something. I waltz back to them.

"Keep an eye on Alice. She's with a brunette in a blue shirt."

"On it." Jadi glares at every single guy in a blue shirt until she spots the one, keeping her gaze on him.

I smile and leave for the bathroom. I cringe as I walk past couples slobbering over each other, girls moaning in the corner of the rooms. I get to the bathrooms and sigh in contentment when it seems clean. And empty.

Well, except for the girl vomiting in one cubicle, and another cubicle making very suspicious noises.

I open the last available cubicle and pee as quickly as I can. When I'm done I wash my hands and step back into the crazy tsunami of dancers. I get to our table and smile when I see Alice back.

"How was it?"

She pouts. "He was hot, but the first thing he said to me was, 'Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.' He said he was a poet or something."

"Ew, pass. Sorry. He did look hot."

"It's fine. Speaking of, where's your flirt mate?" 

I glare at her. "First of all, what in the world is a 'flirt mate' and second of all, I have no idea."

"Hm. Me neither."

I look around and suddenly everything is too hot, and the sweaty dancers are making me dizzy. The last of my drink seems to smell strong, and I feel like throwing up. This club is too stuffy. "I need air." I scramble outside before anyone can stop me. I breathe slowly, in and out. 

I will not throw up. I am not drunk. I am good, I am fine.

The bouncers at the entrance look at me. The shorter one talks to me. "Are you alright, miss?" He asks, frowning.

"Yeah. It's just really hot in there." I smile.

He smiles back and nods, resuming his bouncer duties.

I look around the town. It was very busy at night, with people bustling all over the place. Leaning on a tree I study the restaurant next door. It was French and very popular looking. I keep staring until I see a couple burst out the doors. At first, my lips pull into a small smile, but then I realize who it was.

Caleb. 

Caleb as in my ex. As in the douchebag that cheated on me. As in the motherf*cker I hate.

He smiles at the girl he's with, making her giggle. He pushes her into the wall just outside the front door and kisses her gently. She smiles, kissing him back, and they continue to make out. I am frozen in horror. We broke up almost 8 months ago, so why am I so emotional about this? I don't cry, or pout. I just freeze. Suddenly I hear someone calling my name. I turn frantically, and I see the one and only...

Ash:

I'm outside with some dumb blonde bimbo, growing more bored by the second, when I hear one of the bouncers I knew, Bill, asking someone if they were okay. Me and (Ella? Eliza? Ellia?) Blondie are cooped up around the corner, so I can't see who it is. I ignore it thinking it was nothing. When Blondie starts kissing me, I kiss her back. But then when she smoothly runs her fingers down my shirt and nearer to my belt buckle I stop. I had no feelings at all. No lust. No interest. "No, Ellie."

She scowls. "It's Elle."

Nearly.

I roll my eyes. "I don't give a f*ck about what your name is. Get out of here. Get a free drink. It's on the house. I don't care, just go away."

She huffs and leaves. After I hear the sound of her heels departing, I walk around the corner and freeze when I see Gigi in her gorgeous dress, leaning on a tree.

At first, I think she was just resting, but when I get closer, I see she is not breathing. She's frozen. Worried for some unknown reason, I call her name. She glances behind me, eyes wide. Something is wrong. This whole picture is wrong. Gigi is a lot of things, but weak isn't one of them.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I place my hand on her shoulder.

She nods her head and then looks down. 

"Are you sure?"

She looks back at me. Then she shakily points to the couple dry humping each other by the restaurant. 

"Who are they?"

"My ex."

I immediately tense up. So this was the guy. The guy that stole her heart and then smashed it into a million pieces. I look her in the eye. "Want me to beat him up?"

My heart lifts when she laughs. It's a funny laugh that makes you want to laugh too. But I wasn't joking around.

"Do you want me to?"

She huffs out another giggle, then looks at me, rolling her eyes. "No, Ash."

The way she said my name...

I look down at her. "Okay."

She stares at me a tad bit longer than nessacary. From the corner of my eye, I see her ex turn around and freeze in shock at seeing Gigi. Yes, I thought, be shocked.

"He's looking," I whisper.

I expect her to turn, but she doesn't, just stays looking at me. 

"You know, for someone so talkative you are quiet," I smirk.

She smirks in return. "He still looking?"

I peer secretly. Yes, he was now standing in front of the girl, with her back to us, stealing glances at Gigi.

"Yeah, why-"

She tiptoes, hands on my shoulders, and bends her lips to my neck, kissing it hesitantly. I am frozen in shock. Her soft lips are going to be the end of me. My senses filled with her smell, roses, and vanilla. I grab her waist and squeeze a little. I can't help myself. I close my eyes when I hear her bite back a small gasp. When Blondie was practically groping me, I didn't feel anything but annoyance, but now when Gigi was simply pecking my neck, my heartbeat was beating way too loudly. Why was she doing this? 

Because of her ex.

That was all.

~~~

AHHH WHAT DO YOU THINKKK GUYSSS

their first neck kiss

wish it was a lip kiss

;)

red <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
78.9K 1.2K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
4.5K 449 18
Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my...
181K 4.7K 33
Skylar and Damon are two different kind of people. Damon is a player and Skylar is a good girl. She isn't an innocent girl like most may expect but s...