My Prince (BOOK 1)

By VicMalfoy19

They say it takes a great ruler to make a great kingdom. This saying is true when it comes to the Fire Kingdo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
From when we were Kids
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 42

431 30 2
By VicMalfoy19

Time felt as if it had been frozen for Sasuke. The evening past very slow and Mito kept being around every corner he took.
Unfortunately Naruto really did have paperwork to do so he couldn't just hide away and talk to her. She had forbid him from entering her study when he broke in at age twelve. Until now he hadn't cared about going into that dark study.

He was getting dressed from just having a bath when Naruto walked in. If she was surprised that Sasuke had been productive and done everything by himself like a big boy, she didn't show it.
Opening the dark curtains, Naruto opened the window and shook the snow off of the sill.

"We'll be able to get that ring of yours during lunch time. The snow is too fresh for a safe journey right now."
He nodded and finished clipping the buttons on his coat as Naruto shut the window again.
"Do you have a ring in mind? They'll make a customized ring if you have one in mind."
"I do have a ring in mind. I'd been thinking about it all day."
Naruto hummed and flipped through Sasukes papers. "... when'd you begin to care about things like rings and who you'll propose to?"
Sasuke looked at Naruto from putting his boots on. He shrugged. "I guess all that laying in the infirmary bed and looking at the stone walls helped me clear up my mind." He looked at Naruto. "I've found myself doing a lot of things I wouldn't have done before getting kidnapped."
"Like reading?"
"Yes, like reading."
"Good. You think you're healed enough for training?"
Sasuke looked at Naruto confused. "Training? Like the sword?"
"Yeah. I haven't kicked your ass in a while and I need to see what other changes you've gone through while recovery."
"Fine. But I have to warn you I feel more aware of my surroundings so you won't be able to do that sneak attack technique of yours."
"Yeah, I'll test that out thanks."

Sasuke smirked and opened the door for Naruto to go through. He raised an eyebrow when she gave him a weird look.

Sasuke followed her down to the in door training room. It smelt of moisture and sweat. Some would say it wasn't a good combination of smells but they seemed to compliment each other in this case.

He went to grab one of the practice wooden swords but Naruto stopped him.

"If you feel so aware of your surroundings than why not use our actual swords?"
He smirked. "General are you trying to hurt me? I may be a big boy now but you job is to protect me."
"I think if your so confident in your ability since you recovered, than you won't mind getting scratched a bit."
"Oh... and what if I scratch you?"
"You get me to bleed, no matter how small the injury is, and I'll sneak you into the kitchens."
Sasukes eyes glistened from the challenge.
"And what do you get if I don't?"
"You have to stand in front of that target while I throw knives at you."
Sasuke looked at the beaten up target and felt as he gulped reflexively. He turned back to Naruto to see that challenging look fired in her eyes.
"Fine. You have yourself a deal."

The training room was silent as Naruto and Sasuke stood a good few feet from one another. Both had their swords unsheathed and you could see that Naruto easily had the better sword.
The black smith had taken a liking to her ever since her first day. Said there was a spark in her eye that intrigued him.

"Ready your highness?"
"Yeah. I'll take great pleasure in finally beating you."
Naruto chuckled and spun the handle of her sword through her fingers.

With no warning, Naruto charged toward him and the metal clung together. The sound was deafening as it rang all around the room.
Sasuke found it easier to withhold Narutos strong attacks and hit her with just as much strength.

Their feet shuffled as one after the other went on defense than offensive. Sasuke could only describe this in one word; alive. Usually he'd been sweating five minutes into trying to keep up with Naruto but he felt great.
Her movements were so clear to him and his body heat was barely rising enough to make his coat feel a bit warm.

Their blades ran along the others, both stuck fighting for dominance.

"Man. I could do this all day."
Naruto rolled her eyes and vanished from Sasukes sight. He stumbled forward and cursed himself.
He hasn't thought Naruto would pull this so early into their duel. Damn Uzumaki.

Sasuke scanned the training room with carefulness. He couldn't miss Naruto. If he missed Naruto, well, he's as good as dead.
Any sound, he spun to, any scent, he looked the way of.
Sasuke was so on guard he missed the knife coming straight for him. He only noticed when blood dripped form a small cut on his cheek and the sound of the knife digging into the targets bullseye hit his ears.
He spun in surprise and barely looked over his shoulder in time. to put his sword up as a shield. Naruto came down on him, his back hitting the ground and her palms forcing against the flat side of her blade against Sasukes blade. He grabbed the other side of his sword and forced it to the flat side just to made sure Naruto didn't force his own sword into his neck.

Naruto looked down at him, a smile plastered with sick glee as she forced the blade harder down on sasuke. He groaned as the sword just began to touch his chest.

"You little bitch."
"I hope you like defeat Uchiha. It's sweet on the tongue."
He growled and swung his legs up, hooking one around Narutos neck and forcing her from his body.

Quickly scrambling to his shaking legs from the adrenaline of Narutos surprise attack. He looked forward but Naruto was gone... again.
His breath halted when a cold metal ran over his neck.

"Dead."
Sasuke shivered at the terrifying word Naruto had breathed into his ear.

Naruto pulled her dagger away a moment later from Sasukes neck. He slowly turned around to see Naruto smiling, though this smile was a victorious but modest type. He was relieved not to see her man murdering toothy grin.

"Well... go stand."
Sasuke groaned and sheathed his sword again as he stood in front of one of the targets.
"I hate you so much."
Naruto lined five knives up and smirked up at him. "I would've let the duel go on longer if you hadn't acted so cocky."
"I thought I could beat you." Sasuke defended.
Naruto threw one of the knives, landing it right above Sasukes head.
"I've been doing this for eleven years Sasuke. If you defeated me I wouldn't deserve the title of general."
She threw one of the knives between Sasukes arm and side. He sighed, having gotten used to the normal chat while being the target of Narutos practice.
"Yeah but I felt good about it. I lasted twenty minutes, I've never done that before."
Naruto threw another knife to stick right beside Sasukes already cut cheek. It was already healing over even as they talked.
"Well maybe one day you'll be able to put up more of a fight. Remember you always did anything to not practice. It'll just take dedication."
"Yeah and time."
Naruto threw the knife between his legs.
"That won't change anything. Even when we die I'll be the better swordsman between us."
"Swordswoman."
Naruto threw the final knife between Sasuke spread fingers.
"Swordswoman. Either way I'll always be better than you because I'll have five extra years on you."
"I started practicing when I was eight."
"And ran away almost every time."

Sasuke stepped away and touched his cheek.

"Hey am I bleeding?"
Naruto turned his face to get a better look. "No... must be my "special medicine" that kicked in."
Sasuke rolled his eyes as Naruto grabbed the knives and ripped them from the target. She got the spare knife from the other target.
"Why does everyone keep calling it a "special medicine"? Just tell me what you actually did."
Naruto hummed and put the six knives back on the board. "I used my blood." She turned around to face Sasuke. "I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if you died while I had gotten... Anastasia... so I cut my hand and dropped four drops of my blood into your mouth."
Sasuke scrunched his nose. "That doesn't sound weird at all."
Naruto shrugged. "You get a lot of benefits from having my blood in your system. For example how well you kept up with me while we fought. Or, your cheek." Naruto snapped her wrist and a gorgeous dagger slipped into her hand.

Sasuke watched as Naruto cut her palm, but as quickly as she cut it, it healed. It was easy to see the awe in Sasukes eyes.

"I can also slow the healing process down for missions like the one to save your ass. I had to look like one of Orochimarus little pets. Of course they still had to give me new wounds seeing I heal quicker in my sleep."
"You sleep?"
"Yes I sleep. A human can't live without sleep."
"I've never once seen you sleep."
"I'm not exactly sleeping everywhere I can. Plus it's hard to sleep when you hear everyone's breathing at nighttime. That's how I've always been able to get to you so quickly even in the dead of night."
Sasuke grunted. "That's unfair. I tried very hard to sneak out without you noticing."
"It's physically impossible to do so."
"Yeah I'm starting to get that."

Naruto cupped her hips. Sasukes eyes glanced down, he wanted to do that too.

"Go get a quick breakfast. We'll be heading out soon to get that ring."
"How long do you think it'll take to make a customized ring?"
"You have three weeks if you plan to propose during the Winter Festival."
"I do. It's one of the woman I fancy favorite celebrations."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow as they walked up the stairs.

"Who's the girl? We need to get her if you plan to propose."
"She's already in the palace."
"Is it one of the maids?"
"Maybe, maybe not."
"Just tell me fuck ass."
"Impatient much."
"I'm planning the whole thing."
Sasuke chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll know when everyone else does."

Naruto kicked Sasuke and walked down a different corridor. He smirked and stalked toward the dining hall, he felt very accomplished of himself today.
And they still needed to get the ring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 768 29
Itachi x Sakura love story where the Uchiha clan is part of the royal family and Itachi is the next in line for the throne. He meets Sakura when he i...
84K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
2.5K 137 20
growing up, y/n nara faced with many difficult obstacles in her life, from strategizing her plans to figuring out where her next napping spot should...
101K 1.9K 30
Naruto x fem sasuke ✅ Itachi being a genius, even before the plan of uchiha massacre which he predicted beforehand, he managed to encourage his only...