My Prince (BOOK 1)

By VicMalfoy19

They say it takes a great ruler to make a great kingdom. This saying is true when it comes to the Fire Kingdo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
From when we were Kids
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 41

430 29 6
By VicMalfoy19

Naruto looked at the small gravestone with the words "Anastasia Staxs, a loving friend to many". The "many" part wasn't correct but no one even tells the truth on a gravestone.

"General... l-let's get inside b-before o-our asses f-freeze." Naoki stuttered as he shivered from the freezing wind blowing around them.
Closing her eyes, Naruto took a moment more, and stood. She nodded. "Best to get in before you all catch a cold."
Shisui wrapped an arm around Narutos shoulder for comfort as they walked back into the palace. Everyone stomped their feet and ran to the fire in the cafeteria.
Shisui and Naruto stayed behind as she tapped her feet on the floor.

"Are you alright?"
"I'm fine."
Shisui grabbed Narutos shoulders when she tried to walk away from the conversation. She looked up at him, that glint in her eye back.
"It's alright if you feel like you need to grieve."
"I did."
He frowned. "It takes more than thirty minutes Naruto."
She clenched her fists. "It wasn't thirty minutes." She snarled. "It was barely past midnight when Shinjiro was born which means I stayed in that room with him and her for seven hours. We buried her and Shinjiro is a healthy child. There's nothing more to grieve."
"Her memory."
"I barely knew her Shisui!" Naruto smacked his hands from her shoulders. "The only memory I have is born and living." She hissed. "Now if you'd leave the matter alone and tell Itachi to do the same I'd be grateful."

Shisui ran a hand through his hair as Naruto stalked off. He didn't know where she was going, but she had a feeling it had something to do with Sasuke.

'Whenever one is found so is the other' He smiled at the thought and headed for the cafeteria where the other knights were gathered.

Mito jumped and wrapped her arms around Sasukes neck. A smirk grew on her lips when her mother came from the library.
Kushina smiled and gave a quick wink before walking off. Sasuke had managed to rip Mito off of him by than.

"Why the hell were you looking for me?"
"I can't look for my soon to be husband."
Sasuke wanted to scrunch his face in disgust and smacked Mitos crawling fingers off of his chest. He stopped her hand when she reached the ring.
"I still have you or Sakura to pick. You shouldn't be too confident in yourself."
"She's not a princess Sasuke-kun. You shouldn't marry someone who isn't of the same status as you."
The urge to yell at her was strong, but he stopped himself, and looked up when he felt the familiar energy that waved through the palace earlier.

Naruto was walking toward them. She looked... better and more calm.

"How was the funeral?" He asked, generally curious.
Naruto nodded. "Short small. The snow picked up, we'll be having a full snow storm by nightfall."
Sasuke nodded and noted the winter gear.
"Your wardrobe was switched out yesterday. If your cold change, if you get sick I'm kicking your ass."
He couldn't help the smile that grew on his lips at Narutos statement. The funeral must've helped a lot.
"I think I'll do that." He stepped away from Mito but she quickly stepped forward.
"Princess your fathers calling for you."
Mito looked at Naruto. "And how do you know knight?" She snarled.
Naruto pointed to her ear.
Mito rolled her eyes and gave Sasuke a peck on the cheek before walking away.

Naruto watched as Sasuke rubbed the lipstick off on his shirts sleeve.

"So Sakura?" She guessed.
Sasuke hummed, almost missing Narutos complete question.
"If it's not Mito it's Sakura. Or you could pick one of the other women who came before your.. situation."
Sasuke shook his head and walked to his chambers with Naruto. "No. I don't think I'll propose to either."
Naruto sighed. "Your twenty Sasuke. Most royals are married by the time their fifteen. You'll have to find someone to marry if it's not one of those girls."
"I already have someone in mind." He said truthfully. "It's not one of those girls though."
"And how do you know this other woman will say yes."
"I don't." Sasuke stuffed his hands into his pockets to stop from nervously fidgeting. Narutos right, what if the girl he's thinking of proposing to doesn't say "yes". He sighed, he'll have to marry Mito is she declines. "I guess that's the beauty of it eh?"
Naruto hummed and opened the door with her spare key. Opening the door, Sasuke walked into the warm room.

The fire place was lit to life and he noted the comforters were already changed. On his side table was a jar.
He picked it up and looked back at Naruto.

"Lotion for your burn. It'll help with the discoloration."
"What if I don't want to get rid of the discoloration?"
Naruto rolled her eyes. "The lotion won't get rid of it. It'll just help with the darker, uglier patches."
"You think I'm ugly?"
"I think your hideous."

Sasuke stared at Naruto who stared right back at him, black expression and all.

"... your very funny."
"I know."
Sasuke rolled his eyes but couldn't help the relief that flooded his chest. If Naruto actually thought that than they'd have a problem.
Naruto let the door shut behind her to give Sasuke some privacy.

He looked through the clothes and picked a white button up with thick black trousers and a wool coat that looks like his normal blue over coats.
After putting on his boots and fastening his sword on the brown belt.
He stepped out and saw Naruto leaning against the wall.

"Your new stance makes you look like your pissed."
"It's been a while since I've seen blood."
"I doubt that."
"Really." Sasuke began to walk blindly beside Naruto. "Ever since saving your ass, I haven't been able to cut anyone open."
"Wasn't executing those three fucks good enough?" He sighed, figuring out Narutos blood lust is practically impossible to him. He sometimes feels like she thinks it's normal (it isn't).
"Is fucking one girl good enough?"
"Stop bringing that up."
"No. It's apart of the relationship."
"We have a relationship?"
"Yeah. I kick your ass and kick women out of your bed."
"I thought our relationship was deeper."
"You don't even know my birthday."
"Well if you told me I would know."
Naruto rolled her eyes and opened a door.

Inside a fire place was lit with white lace curtains covering the windows. In the corner was a crib with a rocking chair on the other side. The walls had red and blue banners while a leather book sat above the fire place.

In the middle of the large rug, Izumi sat with a small child in her arms. She looked up when Naruto shut the door and smiled.

"Have you come to hold him Naruto?"
"No."
The General grabbed a box of matches and lit a few candles.
"I thought you'd like Sasuke to hold his nephew."
Izumi beamed at Sasuke. He cleared his throat and glared at Naruto as he walked toward them.
"I don't know how to hold a child."
"It's okay Naruto taught me just this morning."
"Where'd you learn to hold a child?" Sasuke looked at the woman leaning against the wall. She seemed to be trying to get as far away from them as possible.
"I've saved many children from my missions Sasuke. Baby's in general seeing how easy it is to look like a normal family with a small child."
He hummed and sat down.

Izumi looked at him than Naruto.
"Are your wounds healed enough for this?"
"My wounds have been healed for a few days now Izumi."
Izumi looked at Naruto. "I pulled some of my tricks. He's okay to hold Shin."
"Shin?" She giggled. "Giving him a nickname already?" Izumi teased.
Naruto gave Izumi a look and her smile broadened. She looked back at Sasuke and cupped Shinjiros head carefully in her hand and shifted to lay him in Sasukes arms.
"Keep his head up. He's not strong enough to hold his own."
Sasuke grunted and Izumi laughed at his tense posture.

Naruto rolled her eyes and forced his shoulders to level. She crouched and grabbed Shinjiros head.
"Hold his head."
Sasuke cupped Narutos hand and Naruto slid her hand from under Sasukes.
"There. Now you won't drop him."
Rolling his eyes, he felt when the hardness of Narutos chest plate left. He stared down at the brunette tufted haired baby.

"Isn't he handsome?"
"He's chubby."
Sasuke smirked when Izumi smacked his shoulder.
"It's baby fat. You had it when you were born."
"Yeah yeah I'm only messing with you."
"Has he eaten?"
Izumi nodded. "A maid had made me a bottle."
Naruto grunted and crouched against the wall.
"Why are you sitting so far away?"
"She doesn't like my child." Izumi stated.
"I delivered him."
"But you won't hold him."
"I held him for eight hours. I have other things to do."
"Than hold the cute little baby?" Izumi swooned over her child.
"Yes like the Winter Festival coming up."
Sasuke grumbled at the reminder of the Festival.
"Sasuke you usually love the festival don't do that." Izumi pouted.
He ignored her as she went back to cooing over her child and looked at Naruto.
"We need to go ring shopping."

Izumi gasped and hit Sasukes shoulder again.
"I may be healed but that does hurt."
"Oh.. sorry. But you finally decided who to propose to?!" She squealed.
"Yeah I have." He sighed at Izumis energy. He may have the energy to run a marathon but Izumi was on a completely different level today.
"Who?" She asked impatiently.
"They aren't Mito or Sakura."
"Oh..." Izumi looked at him surprised than scrunched her nose. "Is it one of your conquests?"
"No." He growled. "It's a girl I know and I hope she says yes. But she isn't of royal status."
"Well tell us. I was the maids daughter." Izumi reminded.
"No. I'm saving the surprise for when the Winter Festival comes. That's why I was hoping you were to enveloped in the baby to pay attention to what I was saying to Naruto."
Izumi rolled her eyes. "Fine. Keep your secrets."
"And if you could keep this conversation a secret from everyone in the palace I'd be grateful."
"... fine." She grumbled.
Sasuke looked back at Naruto.
"We can go tomorrow if the snow lifts."
He nodded.
"Do you have a ring in mind?" Izumi inquired.
"No... not really."
"Well what color gem are you planning to get?"
Sasuke glanced at Izumis wedding band.
"White."
She smacked his shoulder again. "No. You have to pick a color that'll symbolize the woman. Itachi picked white for me because I don't like all that fighting stuff."
"She's pure." Naruto stated.
"Izumi is not pure."
"Purier than both of you." She complained.
Naruto only grunted. She was worse of all three of them.

Sasuke sighed and stared at Naruto.
"What about red?"
"For the kingdom? Are they born here?" Izumi looked at him confused.
"No... but it fits their character."
"Violent? Powerful? Aggressive?"
"All three actually." Sasuke looked at Naruto, finding it ironic how she just named herself.
"I thought red was the color for love."
"It's also the color splattered everywhere violence and crimes are."
"Well maybe that's not such a good color."
"No it's a good color. It's perfect actually."

Sasuke looked back down at Shinjiro.

"Plus, the person I have an eye on is very passionate about what they do."
"You sound like a sick puppy." Naruto grunted.
"He sounds like a boy in love Naruto, don't pick on him."
He rolled his eyes as Izumi lectured Naruto. He hadn't expected Naruto to get it anyway, that's why he brought it up to her and not Shisui.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 330 21
WARNING MATURE CONTENT / CUSSING This is a boruto next generation Shikadai x reader. I do NOT own any Naruto characters. 15 year old (Y/N) Uchiha is...
20.6K 510 13
Amaya Uchiha is only 12 years old, yet she is stronger than an usual child of her age. There are many reasons but one of them is that, the night of t...
99.6K 1.9K 30
Naruto x fem sasuke ✅ Itachi being a genius, even before the plan of uchiha massacre which he predicted beforehand, he managed to encourage his only...
23.1K 500 53
Itsuki Uchiha was the younger brother of Shisui Uchiha, and he was quickly put in his big bro's shadow. Itsuki didn't care about such things though...