Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

Caring & Concerned ❤️

217 59 50
By Romantic_Fanatics

Shravani was pacing to and fro in the corridor trying to make a call but everytime it went into voice mail resulting her to get more worried. She again tried on Darsh's number when she heard the ringtone.. she turned back immediately and saw him walking towards her..

Shravani: Darsh..

Before she could ask anything he hugged planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

Darsh: how's your pain now?

He asked remembering she got herpain back while choreographing them the performance.

Shravani: it's fine.. umm where's Mihir?

She asked searching for him when he looked amused.

Darsh: I don't know.. he wasn't coming with me anyway.. and yeah I'm happy that you're missing that majnu!

He said winking at her... This increased the restlessness in her... She was feeling something was really wrong...

Just then Jiya comes upto them..

Jiya: before we start the engagement let's gwt bhaiya bhabhi's dance done...

She said when Darsh nodded but Shravani was still busy texting him.

Jiya: Shravu? Chale?

She asked breaking her trance .. she nodded halfheartedly and went along with them.

Aman: ohk ladies and gentlemen! I'm Aman needless to say everyone knows me.

He says breaking the hall into laughter.

Aman: well today's my brother's engagement.. before we get the ritual done let's have these beautiful couple on the dance floor please.

He says and the crowd claps as Adharv forwards his hand to Vividha who accepts it smiling at him.. he beings her to the centre as they talk some stuffs waiting for the lights to get dimmed.

Jiya: you sure you'll be able to stand there for a long time?

Asked Jiya uncertain.

Shravani: who else do you think can operate the dj better than me?

She asked rolling her eyes when she nodded and left from there along with the other cousins to handle the spot light and the flowers they planned to shower from above.

Shravani: just play this song!

She said showing him her playlist and he nodded setting the song when all of a sudden he cursed.

DJ: shit... It's not working.

To say Shravani was shocked would be an understatement.. she herself pushed him aside to check the system and indeed it wasn't working.

Shravani: oh no annoucement is done.. aur ab agar spotlight v aa gaya then aur popat hoga agr gana nahi baja. Damn.. I need to inform them.

She said and looked up dialling Jiya when she gave her a thumbs-up even before the call was connected and the spot light fell on the couple.

Shravani: mar gaye..

She said closing her eyes.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

She didn't dared to open her eyes and waited for whispers and laughter or chuckling of people but she didn't received any.

Nain Ta Heere Warge
Nain Ta Heere Warge

As soon as she heard the voice she instantly opened her eyes and as soon as she realised whose voice it was she whispered "MIHIR"..

Nain Ta Heere Warge
Lai Gaye Dil Da Chain
Haaye Ni Dar Lagta Hai
Jaan Vi Na Kadd Lain

She couldn't help the restlessness she felt. She wanted to be confirmed that it actually was Mihir and hence she started stepping forward looking here and there for him while the couple started moving slowly not giving a damn if someone was singing or was it really a track.

Nain Ta Heere Warge
Lai Gaye Dil Da Chain
Haaye Ni Dar Lagta Hai
Jaan Vi Na Kadd Lain

While everyone else just knew it wasn't soem track but Behir and the cousins looked at Shravani confused as she was looking here and there while taking steps unconsciously. She reached the stairs which was at the farthest centre and was having her back to the stairs.

Dil Di Sada Hai Tu Hi
Jeene Di Wajah Hai Tu Hi
Mangeya Si Main Rabb Se

She breathed as her heartbeat fastened and she could hear the voice nearing her making her more nervous and as on instinct she was bound to tuen back followed by her family's gaze travelling to the stairs.

Tujhko Hi Chaha Maine
Tujhko Hi Maana Maine
Ishq Hua Jab Se

And there stood Mihir holding the guitar as he walked down slowly staring at Shravani on whose face a relief washed over and when she sighed and looked into his eyes she sort of understood he was singing for her.

Dil Di Sada Hai Tu Hi
Jeene Di Wajah Hai Tu Hi
Mangeya Si Main Rabb Se

He smiled and stared her up and down taking a look of her beauty before he reached and stood just in front of her.

Tujhko Hi Chaha Maine
Tujhko Hi Maana Maine
Ishq Hua Jab Se

He said leaning in slightly making her blush which didn't go unnoticed by her family as they stared at the two all amused while both Darsh and Sanya just smirked.

Tere Hi Naal Sohniye
Beete Mere Din Rain
Haaye Ni Dar Lagta Hai
Jaan Vi Na Kadd Lain

He sang tugging back her few hair strands and looked at her eyes smiling ending the song when the lights turned on fully and the hall was filled with the clapping sounds.

Mihir: so? Missed me sweetheart?

He asked in his ever cocky tone .. she didn't said anything and grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the corner towards the corridor where no one was present.

Mihir: arey arey... Kya hua?

He asked chuckling when she finally pushed him towards the pillar and stood close to him holding his hands.

Shravani: where were you Mihir? Do you know how worried I was? Where the hell is your phone? Kitne calls kiye sab voice mail  me gaye.. itne texts kiye but you're offline.. meri jaan gale me thi you know? I was so damn worried ki kahi tumhe kuch ho toh nahi gaya!!!

By end she was panting and her eyes were welled up. Mihir couldn't believe his eyes and ears .. he was so overwhelmed with the concern she had for him.. Never in his life he ever imagined that one day Shravani the one and only love of his life will confront him like this because of him being late or inactive.

Mihir: ssh!!! Breathe meri Jaan.. I'm here now..

He said holding her shoulders bringing her closer to him when she scooped close to him hugging him for her dear life. He felt contented and loved by her gesture.

Shravani: I was really worried...

She said backing off slightly so that she could face him but still in his hold.

Mihir: I know baby I know.. calm down I'm safe here in your arms.

He said stroking her head in a loving manner causing her such peace which anything on the earth couldn't provide her.

They stayed there in each other's arms looking into eachother's eyes before Shravani decided to ask the question which was there in her head from a long time.

Shravani; tum the kaha Mihir?

She asked seriously when he straighten himself looking everywhere but her making her more curious.

Mihir: Shravani woh...

Shravani: what's wrong Mihir? Just tell me..

Mihir sighed knowing there was no scope for him to lie... And finally he gave in.

Mihir: actually when I left from my home I was being followed by two cars... Which I found really odd... When I took the narrow shortcut thinking I might be wrong about them following me and they won't follow me but they still did..

Shravani's brows furrowed in confusion as she eyed him to continue.

Mihir: I came to the isolated road when they started nudging my car with theirs and that's when I knew they wanted to hurt me...

He continued further making her shocked...

Shravani: what? Oh my god.. tum thik toh ho na?

She asked taking his arms and looking at it and over his face for any bruise.

Mihir: hey... Love... Please calm down.. I'm absolutely fine... I somehow speeded up my car and reached here ...

He explained rubbing her back...

Shravani: but why did they attacked on you? And what if they do this again?

She asked worried when he sighed rubbing his tamples.

Mihir: I don't know... Why they attacked but I have informed one of the officers who is one of the friend of my father.. he said he'll look into the matter.

He said while she took a sigh of relief making him smile..

Mihir: you know bohot accha laga yeh dekhke ki you care so much for me.

He said smirking to which she smiled softly looking at the ground until they heard someone clearing their throat. They jumped back from eachother's hold and turned to find her cousins, Sanya and Darsh standing there smirking at them.

Jiya: I felt like I was watching some romantic scene...

Pankti: but we came just a min back .. I wish we were here from the start..

Aman: we hope we didn't miss something interesting!

They said wiggling their brows making them embarrassed... Mihir looked at Shravani who was blushing mess and smiled instinctively looking at her reddened cheeks.

Mihir: ohk guys enough...

Darsh: alright alright.. so shall we go? It's our time for the performance before they exchange rings..

They nodded at them and with that they walked to the hall ... The couple exchanged rings followed by everyone clapping for them.. they took their seat on the couch while others too sat around the round table when the lights turned dimmed.

Halamithi Habibo
Halamithi Habi Vandhale
Halamithi Habibo
Halamithi Habi Vandha

The spot light focused on the three boys.. i.e Aman who was standing in right while Darsh in left and Mihir in the centre with their goggles on. Shravani who stood with Mahir and Bela took out her phone and started recording the performance with a playful smile playing on her lips.

Halamithi Habibo
Halamithi Habi Vandhale
Halamithi Habibo
Halamithi Habibo

They shook their body slightly standing rooted to their place while the crowd got crazy just by hearing the song... Which brought an automatic smirk on Shravani's fave as she felt proud of her music taste.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Shravani waved her hand to her sisters who nodded at her and started coming from back ... Jiya on Mihir's right and Aman's left while Ruhi stood next to Aman. Sanya stood between Darsh and Mihir while Pankti stood on Darsh's left.

Malama Pitha Pithadhe
Mala Pitha Pithadhe
Malama Pithadhe

The boys sang loudly doing the steps assigned by Shravani while the couple just hooted looking at them...

Hey Malama Pitha Pithadhe
Malama Pitha Pithadhe
Mala Pitha Pithadhe
Malama Pithadhae

The girls followed the boys steps as they looked in front with a smirk playing on their lips.. Shravani showed her hand to skip to the next step which they followed obidiently.

Holi Holi
Pakathula Sirikkum Rangoli
Jolly Jolly
Vekkathula Mayangura Doli

They slided their legs left and right before they took a move and stood with their arms crossed over chest. The parents seemed to enou as they started clapping with the beats.

Gaali Gaali
Mothathula Avanum Dhan Gaali
Jolly Jolly Adipoli

The girls nudged hitting on the boys's legs as they fake winced earning a laughter from everyone while Shravani chuckled at their over acting.

Halamithi Habibo
Halamithi Mithi Vandhale
Halamithi Habibo
Halamithi Mithi Vandhale

Shravani hooted and showed a thumbs up as they started doing the hook step while everyone else started hooting and whistling for them.

Halamithi Habibo
Halamithi Mithi Vandhale
Halamithi Habibo
Halamithi Mithi Oh

Bela: I wonder if your choreograph so smoothly and perfectly how best your own dance will be.

She says looking at her daughter who looks back from the screen of her phone to her all smiling.

Mahir: even I haven't seen ever.. I have just heard about it.. once you get well we really gonna have a perfect day set up for your performance.

He said making her laugh as she closed the phone when she heard a round of applause which meant the performance was over.

The next song she eyed the DJ who organised the system back to normal during the first performance to play as all her cousins pulled all the family members and ofcourse the couple of the night into the centre while she stood silently at the corner watching all of them with a smile on her face as she was restarined from dancing.

She feels Mihir who stands beside her with his placed on her lower back .. she looks at him gasping but sees him looking at the people dancing on Gallam goodiyan.. she didn't say anything and stared back at her family smiling to herself and the fact that she didn't swept away his arms and was smiling internally made him jump in excitement from inside but he managed to behave infront of these crowd with a smile on his face.

Mihir recieves a call and instantly leaves outside because of the blasting music not before informing Shravani who felt something weird but nodded eventually.

When even after 5 mins Mihir didn't came back she felt the urge to go and check on him. She looked at her family who were busy laughing and dancing along with her cousins who were dancing crazily.. giving a last glance to them and the guests who were busy grooving slightly with the music she made her way outside searching for Mihir.

When she reached outside the site infront of her made her gasp as she was left shocked looking at the view infront of her and instinctively the name slipped from her mouth in form of a scream.

Shravani: Mihirrrrrrrrr....

~To Be Continued~

♡ Please Vote ♡
See you'll in the next part & sorry again for late & pending updates!
Total_Words: 2300

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 7.9K 46
"I can't love her, it's impossible to do so. My heart is with divya.... my heart beats in her name" Mahir said "He's a pervert, cheater, idiot. He tr...
119K 9.6K 74
Mahir -- you are mine only mine! Do you understand?? Bela -- i hate you mahir ji. I will never love you Mahir -- its ok im enough to love you.(smirks...
167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
38.3K 2.9K 19
"My wife and my love Ruhi Mahir Sehgal" mahir said giving shocked everyone and specially his first wife whom he married a few seconds ago "If you lov...