My Prince (BOOK 1)

By VicMalfoy19

They say it takes a great ruler to make a great kingdom. This saying is true when it comes to the Fire Kingdo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
From when we were Kids
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 36

424 35 6
By VicMalfoy19

November 8th,
Naruto had let me sit in the investigations yesterday. It was like a huge maze your trying to get through just to get the truth out of the women. It's amazing how many females are here. Some look to be younger than I am and some look around my mothers age when she died (forty). Many of the girls range from eighteen to twenty-three... or so that's what Naruto had told me when I asked about the age differences.
But either way I hadn't expected there to be a third day of these investigations. And I'm sitting in on them right now.
I'm finding it hard to concentrate with the pains running through my abdomen but once everything's over, I'll ask Naruto about it. I don't need to distract her even more than I already do.

End of Diary Entry

"W-what is she writing?! Why is she writing?! You don't believe me do you?! You don't believe I'm pregnant with Sasuke-kuns child!"
Naruto rubbed her forehead. "How are you so rowdy in the morning. It's mid-morning with the rain still pouring woman." Sighing Naruto looked at me. I got the hint and put my diary down.
I'll have to finish the entry later.
"Ma'am if you'd sit back down I'd like you to tell me exactly when you conceived with prince Sasuke."
"I already told you! October 19th of this fall! Are you def or something?!"
Naruto tapped her finger on top of the table. "You do understand ma'am that your symptoms would only begin to appear six weeks into your pregnancy. It's November 8th, three weeks from October 19th, so either your lying to me, a general. Or you've conceived another man's child."
"Impossible! Sasuke-kun took my virginity! He's the man I love!"
Naruto looked purely annoyed as the woman continued to rant. I didn't know how the Fire worked but in the Wind, every commoner girl lost their virginity around the age of fourteen. Some even sooner so having your virginity taken at age nineteen would be quite a shock in my Kingdom.
"Kiba!"

Inuzuka Kiba walked in and grabbed the woman's arm.
"Time to go lady."
"Wha—No! No! You can't kick me out! You can't hurt Sasuke-kuns and Is' baby!"
"Better find shelter than. Kiba."
I watched as Kiba forced the woman and her thrashing glory out, only for a new woman to come in. I pulled my blanket up and snuggled on Narutos lap.

"Ah general Naruto... I see your back from whoring out is that correct?"
I was shocked by the girls entry to this investigation. She looked younger than I.
"Akio I see your tongue is as ruthless as your cooch."
She rolled her eyes. "Pussy. You can call it a pussy."
"I wouldn't want to offend cats, I quite like them."
"Seeing your still watching over Sasuke who wonders to me regularly, I can tell. Your always looking for a heart break aren't ya, wishing prince Sasuke would allow you to join him in his bed." She pouted.
Naruto only smirked and laughed. She rested her elbow on the table and looked at Akio with such sick glee it made me feel sick. "Too bad seeing you got the man who climbs in for your cooch while I got the child who climbed in scared of thunderstorms."
Akio clenched her fists and glared at Naruto. I couldn't catch what she was saying as the pain returned from my lower abdomen.
Ah... my vagina felt like it was on fire.
Closing my eyes, I breathed deeply and calmly, I couldn't disturb Naruto. Not when she's having such a conversation with this Akio girl.

"-anyway you know why I'm here."
"Enlighten me like you do every year."
"I may be pregnant. The symptoms match up with Sasukes last visit on the 1st of October."
Naruto flipped a piece of paper on her clipboard.
"And those symptoms are."
"Nausea, vomiting, cravings and abdominal pains."
"Any bleeding?"
"Just a bit. I wake up with it on my sheets almost every morning."
"Akio that's a miscarriage."
I gasped silently.
A miscarriage? Those things actually happen.
Akio only rolled her eyes as if she couldn't care less. "I know. I'm here for that pill, I'll be out of your hair afterwards."
Naruto sighed and called Kiba in once more. "Get Akio the pill and send her on her way."
"Right.. it's nice to see you again Akio."
"You too Kiba, how's the love life going?"

I looked up at Naruto once the door shut.
"What's "the pill"?"
"It's just a small pill to relieve the pain of having a miscarriage. We save them for Akio seeing that's why she comes here every year."
"Wow... I feel bad for her."
"Don't." I looked up at Naruto, curious to why she would say that. "Akio wants sex and likes it—seeing she's a prostitute— but she doesn't like to take the pre-cautions of sex. She once told me she hopes she never has kids, I hope to kami she doesn't have any either."
"There are pre-cautions to sex?"
I never knew. Daniel just used to fuck me and leave me to bath and sleep. We didn't have much of a relationship from that.
Naruto nodded. "People are beginning to make things called condoms, I wouldn't trust them at such an early stage of development. But there's also pulling out and oral."
"Hmm... I hadn't expected oral—" I fumbled mid-sentence as the sharp pain returned.
Naruto looked down at me seeming confused. "Are you okay?"
I let the pain pass before nodding. "Yeah. It's just one of those days you know." I smile.
Naruto takes a moment longer to look at me, before nodding and looking back up when a hysterical woman came tumbling in.

~~**~~

I stared at the lunch Hinata brought from the kitchens for me. It looked and smelt amazing, but I couldn't eat it. If I ate it I knew I'd throw up.
I looked up when the door opened to show Naruto and a couple of other knights. They join me at the table, completely engulfed in a conversation about when the first snow fall will come.

"I say it'll come tomorrow." Shisui insisted.
"No. Not with this rain." Naruto and Sai argued.
"Maybe it'll come late. Maybe we're finally having a thanksgiving with no snow." Kiba said hopefully.
"Sir Uzumaki I must talk to you about that."
"How many of you plan to go home?"
Kiba and Sai raised their hands. Shisui smiled at Naruto.
"You know I have no family."
"Your brother."
"He's coming here." Shisui stated.
Naruto nodded. "I'll be putting up a poster for people to sign off on. If you want to go to your family's sign off on that piece of paper."
"Hai."

Naruto than looked at me. "Think you'll make it to thanksgiving?"
I giggled. "I hope so. I always do love the turkey."
Naruto nodded and eyed my untouched food. "Not in the mood for Miso soup?"
"It doesn't sit right with my stomach today, no."
Naruto nodded and slid the bowl over to Kiba. His eyes sparkled as Narutos whistle pierced through the air. I covered my ears at the short but loud noise.
A maid came in a few moments later. "Get us some rice balls if you could."
"Of course." She bowed her head in respect and walked out.
"That'll sit with your stomach."
I smiled as Naruto turned to the book in her hand. I hadn't expected anything more when I saw the tiny words on the pages. It looked like a historical nonfiction.

I rubbed my belly as the maid came in with a small plate of rice balls. She sat it before Naruto and walked out after receiving a short "thank you" from the general.
Naruto slid the plate over to me and I could practically feel the drool building up in my mouth.
"Don't pressure yourself to eat all of it."
I nodded and took one of the rice balls. Kiba reached for one but was smacked by Narutos book. He whimpered like a puppy and I giggled. I bet Kiba was the dog loving type.
"Down boy." Shisui sternly commanded with a pointing finger.
Kiba looked at him offended. "I'm not a dog."
"Your the knights mutt. Don't worry, we all love you for who you all." I laughed at Narutos lame joke. Her lack of enthusiasm made it even funnier.
"Thanks General." Kiba gave an annoyed smile but rolled his eyes and grabbed the bowl of soup.
I watched as he tipped it on his lips and drank straight from the bowl.
That's what Ben used to do.
I smiled at the thought and took another bite of my rice ball.

After the short break. Everyone went back to work and a short knock was at the door. I looked at Naruto who stood, seeing the person probably wouldn't open the door by themselves.
Kabuto was on the other side.

"I think you'll be happy to know that Princess Temari and her knight have just left."
"You came down to tell me that?"
"No. I came down here to tell you that your prince is trying to be proactive and stand."
"A few days ago he couldn't even move."
"Yes I know."
Naruto sighed and leaned on the door.
"Are his injuries healed?"
"Of course. They were healed in half a week because of your blood." Kabuto stated quite irritatedly. "He wants to come see you."
"Tell him to stay in bed."
"You can do that. Orochimaru is having a dinner gathering and I need to get home." Kabuto smiled and walked away.

Naruto turned around and walked over to me.
"Seems we'll be going to the infirmary."
I smiled and wrapped my arms around Narutos neck as she picked me up. I rubbed my belly as another wave of the pain came in.

God the pain is getting unbearable.

"Hey Naruto."
"Yes."
"What time is it?"
"Late afternoon. Any particular reason you ask?"
"No... I just want to lay down."
Naruto stopped midway up the stairs and looked down at me. She knelt and laid my legs over her thigh, feeling my forehead before picking my legs back up.
"Is there something you're not telling me Anastasia?"
I shook my head quickly. "It's just one of those days." I mutter.
"Yeah... one of those days."
I looked up at Naruto questionably but she's back to paying attention to where she's headed.

We reach the infirmary quicker than last time and I'm extremely grateful. Being held in such a way while my abdomen is hurting really isn't a good idea.

Maybe I should just tell Naruto about my constant pains. They seem to be getting closer to each other too.

I lay my head on the pillow as Naruto tucks one under my belly. I smile as she stands and opens the curtain to show the prince wide awake and looking more energized than anyone could ever be on a rainy day.

Naruto placed the back of her hand on his forehead like she had done mine and cupped her hips.

"Kabuto tells me you've been trying to stand."
"I'm bored laying in this bed."
His words weren't harsh or exactly accusatory toward Naruto. But the prince did seem irritated. I was the same way when I was first put on bed rest.
"Your muscles still need time to heal prince Sasuke."
"No they don't. See." He began to move his arms and kick his legs. I smiled at the scene.
"You do understand that your body went through a terrible trauma. With how fast your healing, your body has barely been able to keep up."
"It's my body that's healed me." He argued.

I stared at the two. Both are so beautiful, so perfect with all the right things in the right places. Not to mention how fast Narutos hair is growing, it's as if she's doing something specific to grow it back so fast.
But still, that doesn't discard the prince. He looks like a god. Just like the king with his dark hair and pale complex. His beautiful dark eyes that are trained on Naruto as they bicker about whether he should be able to start moving around again or keep laying down.
And Naruto, well, she's like a female goddess version of King Minato. Her hair the same glistening sun blonde with a perfect natural tan and her beautiful blue eyes.

Honestly I wish I was their child. Their child would be perfect, especially if they had Narutos intelligence and strength. I could only imagine what that child would look like.

"Who's the girl?"
I snapped from staring at Narutos gorgeous frame of busty bosoms, wide hips and large buttock.
"Her names Anastasia Staxs."
The prince hummed and looked back at Naruto, I could tell his eyes were roaming her beautiful whiskered cheeks, plush lips and round face. "Wasn't your hair shorter? I remember it being shorter than mine."
"My hair grows fast your highness. You also need to get a haircut."
"Which means I have to walk."
"Which means I need to find scissors."
"Why are you so against me standing?"
"I don't know how your body will react."
"Well there's only one way to find out."

With that, the prince flung the blankets from his body and looked up at Naruto, expecting her to help.

"If you want to stand so badly, you can do it on your own."
He gaped and I giggled. "I thought we had grown past being immature."
"It's not immature. It's growing up. You think a mother put their child on their feet and they walked?"
The prince grumbled as he moved his feet to the floor. You could see the flash of emotions when his bare feet hit the floor.

"It's cold."
"Its November."
"But why does it have to be so cold?"
Naruto touched her forehead in annoyance before walking over to the desk. I watched as the prince reached for Narutos winter sweater and grabbed a hold of it.
She looked back at him. "What the hell are you doing?"
"A child uses things around them to stand."
I watched as Naruto rolled her eyes and grabbed a pair of scissors from one of the drawers. She smacked his hand from her sweater and pulled a chair up.
"Use the chair and sit in it."
"Your bossy."
"I'm glad you've come to the realization after ten years."
"Nine."
"I'm twenty."
They stared at each other and I could feel the awkwardness radiating from the prince.
"... when's your birthday?"
Naruto gave him an annoyed look. "Sit."

I held my baby bum as the prince easily stood and sat in the chair.

"You'll look good bald."
"Naruto."
"He'll look good bald, won't he?"
I smile through the pain and nod. Naruto seems to think that's a good enough response and puts a towel over the princes shoulders.
I open my legs, trying to get rid of the pain and close my eyes as it intensifies.

The pain only seems to start to calm down minutes later. I breath deeply and opened my eyes again to see Naruto staring at me.

"What?" I question.

How long has she been looking at me?

"Just another day?"
I frown.
Naruto goes back to cutting the princes hair and I rest my head back on the pillow.

Just another day.

~~**~~

The pains unbearable. I can't feel my legs but I know there open. I can feel the mattress pushing against my head as I try not to cry out in pain, but it goes in vain.
Moments later the door opens and Narutos holding my hand. I try not to squeeze her hand but being in immense pain is torture.

When the pain finally subsides, I look up at Naruto. Panting and I can feel the tears on my cheeks.

"It hurts Naruto."
"Why didn't you just tell me?"
"Because I didn't want to disturb your work."
"You were with me all day stupid girl."
I know the insult isn't supposed to hurt, and it doesn't. But I can't help but whimper at the pain in my vagina.
It's worse than when I lost my virginity, so so so much worse.

I can't let Narutos hand go, I don't let her tear from my grip and she doesn't try.
She's moved to my legs, the blankets discarded on the floor and my night gown pulled back to show my vulnerable cooch.

"How long have you been having the pains?"
"Since early morning." I whimper.
At that time it hadn't hurt so much. At least I could tolerate it.
I feel Naruto insert two of her fingers inside me. They don't get deep when she stops.
"I-is something... wrong?" I squeeze her hand harder as the pains come back. Yelling out, Naruto pulls her fingers from inside me and holds the back of one of my thighs.
"The child's coming. I'll need you to actually push Anastasia."
"What?!" I cry.

No. No no no no no no no no no no no this can't be happening. The baby can't be coming. It's only the 8th. I had wanted to have thanksgiving with all of the knights and Naruto and continue to have sweet talks with queen Izumi.
I don't want to die. I may have prepared for everything like my child's home and made sure I'm in the right state of mind to have a child and know I'm going to die.
But... but I don't want to die!

I cry louder as the pain only increases. Naruto wraps her fingers within mine but continues to hold the back of my thigh, pushing my leg back more and more very slowly.

"No. No I don't want the baby to come out."
"Their already crowning Anastasia. You have to push or this baby's gonna do it for you and your not gonna like the extra pain." She warns but I can't hear the importance.
"I...I don't want to die! The baby can't come out Naruto! They just can't!" I sob.

I don't want to die.

"I told you those doctors are always wrong Anastasia. You can't focus on that right now."
"But...but they knew your father was going to die.. a-and he did!"
Naruto squeezed my hand as she pushed my legs further apart to get a better view. It felt terribly strange with someone so focused on my burning vagina.
"My father didn't die Anastasia." She snapped. "He's the king of the Wind and my mother is your damned queen. My family is alive and healthy and I ran away because they were going to marry me off to the tyrant king of Sunagakure! Now if you need something to focus on, focus on that!"

I cried as another wave of pain washed through my body. I crushed Narutos hand and scratched her other hand that held my thigh up.
I did what I could only describe as I push. I didn't know if it was really working because the pain was only burning my cooch worse.
Narutos hand moved from my thigh and I flopped onto the mattress when the sweet relief of the pain passing came onto me.
I looked at Naruto who's eyes were trained on my vagina. My feet were resting against her collarbone.

How did this position not hurt?

Another wave of pain came over me and I squeezed Narutos hand.

"Anastasia push. I won't say it again."
I grabbed the end of her forearm guard and pushed my back off of the mattress, my head following as I imagined pushing the pain down from my body and out of me.
I sobbed as a crying sound came from were Naruto was between my legs. She forced her hand out of mine and I could feel her cold fingers on my vagina.

"Just a little more Anastasia."
"I—" I cried in pain, louder than the other cry.

I could feel as the relief washed over my vagina. The burning instantly settled and I fell back onto the mattress.
The exhaustion was uncanny. But I looked over my boobs and baby bum to watch Naruto bring a small dagger from under her forearm guard and cut something. I heard the snip.

She looked up at me and laid a small, tiny and gucky red baby on my chest. I melted looking at the naked child, and lifted one of my hands to run it over their soft brunette tuffed hair.
I whimpered at the pain in my chest.

Their beautiful.

"He's a boy."
I smiled. A boy.
"What are you going to name him?"
I laid, staring at the boy with tired eyes. I could feel the exhaustion start to over power me.
Naruto seemed to notice too because she asked again. "What's his name?"
"Uchiha. Uchiha Shinjiro."
I smiled and watched as Naruto leaned over. She grabbed my shoulder as I relaxed and tried to go to sleep.
"Anastasia." She called.
I was too tired to respond.
"Anastasia don't close your eyes." Naruto commanded.
I smiled and looked at her tiredly. "I'm glad you told me about your family Naruto. You'll make a great queen."
"ANASTASIA!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 7.5K 35
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
908K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...
274 15 14
The night of the massacre in the Village Hidden in the Leaves was a turning point for Itachi Uchiha. He had been entrusted with a mission, one that h...
2.1K 124 20
growing up, y/n nara faced with many difficult obstacles in her life, from strategizing her plans to figuring out where her next napping spot should...