Can't Fight It

By camilzer

Camila/You Y/N seems like your typical rock star. She's a tattooed covered badass who loves to party. Camila... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three

chapter twenty

355 30 5
By camilzer

September 24th, 2016

————

It was the night of Y/N's One Night Only concert and Camila was watching from a VIP booth with her parents. She knew if someone were to really look up here they could see her, but she tried not to worry about that.

Her heart rate spiked as she heard the crowd murmur to themselves through the glass.

The excitement was palpable. Y/N's album 'tickets to my downfall' had been out for almost two days now and it was staying at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart, right where it debuted.

Camila sent a quick text to Y/N, knowing the show was going to start soon.

pretty girl🍑💕: good luck baby. i love you

my lover❤️❤️❤️: i love you

She smiled at her phone and about five minutes later, the lights dimmed. The crowd began screaming as the stage was completely dark.

Then, at the back of center stage, a bright white light illuminated a figure as a soft guitar melody began. It was clear who it was.

Y/N stood with a mic stand in front of her, a guitar strapped around her neck.

The crowd grew quiet as title track began. Camila smiled as she watched Y/N pause, swing the guitar out of the way, remove the mic and walk towards the front of the stage.

She looked out at the crowd, a singular spot light on her as she stood there, the screams getting louder and louder.

Suddenly, the rest of the band was illuminated as the song picked up and Y/N began singing the chorus.

The show was amazing. Every little detail had Y/N had conceived had been executed.

She had the audience captivated.

After WWIII, Y/N walked over to a stool that had been placed at the front of center stage. She sat down and took a swig of water from the bottle beside her.

The crowd, of course, screamed as she did.

Camila had to admit, it was hot. Somehow, everything Y/N did was hot.

"Alright guys," Y/N began speaking into the mic that was on a stand in front of her. She grabbed the guitar from its stand beside the stool, pulling it onto her lap. "This next track is probably my favorite."

Camila smiled, knowing exactly what was next. Apparently, so did the crowd as they all hollered.

"This song has a few recordings of me and someone I love very much," she cleared her throat as more screams rang out. "I've seen you all trying to guess who it is, but the voice has been edited so much that you'll never guess it, so," she shrugged.

Beside Camila, Sinu bumped into her arm. "It's you, yes?" She asked.

"Yes, Mamí, it's me." Camila tried to act annoyed but she was in such a good mood at the moment, all that came out was a little giggle.

She'd never experienced someone talking about their love for her in public, in front of millions of people. Y/N was fearless when it came to their relationship. She knew to keep it hidden but she wanted to talk about it as much as she could.

The screen behind Y/N lit up, a dark night sky filled with stars appeared. The stars were just bright enough to illuminate the stage.

Immediately, the recording of Camila's voice began.

Did you drink a lot of tequila? Is that was it was?

Camila could see the soft smile on Y/N's lips as she looked at the screen off to the side of the stage.

Y/N began singing the chorus, her smile growing as a recording of Camila's laugh rang out through the crowd.

At the end of the song, Y/N spoke the words into the mic, the recording cutting off.

"Because also, if the work was coming to an end," she looked out at the crowd, her eyes snapping up to the VIP box where Camila stood. "I don't want to close my eyes without feeling like I lived."

The crowd, at the same time as Camila, replied, "Same."

————

"You killed that!" Camila yelled as she ran down the hall outside the arena.

Y/N was coming from the direction of the stage, a huge smile on her face.

"That was amazing!" Y/N called back.

As they reached each other, Camila jumped up, wrapping her legs around Y/N as she kissed her.

After her feet were back in the ground, she looked Y/N up and down.

Damn, she thought.

The shirt was unbuttoned, allowing the tattoos on her stomach to show. Camila looked back up at Y/N, her hands absentmindedly tracing the tattoos that ran across her girlfriend's rib cage.

"Did you have fun?" Camila asked her.

"More fun than I have ever had on stage." She kissed Camila's forehead. "Probably because you were there."

"Smooth," Camila laughed.

Y/N shrugged with a soft smirk. "Where are your parents?"

"Uh," Camila turned around to look behind her. Just as she did, Sinu and Alejandro rounded the curve in the hallway. "Right there."

"Did uh," Y/N cleared her throat as they stopped in front of the young couple. "Did you guys like it? The show, I mean."

Camila almost cooed at how nervous Y/N was, rubbing the back of her neck and trying—but failing—at maintaining eye contact with the older Cabellos.

Camila's parents were quiet for a few moments before Sinu said, "It was a great show." A smile coming across her face. "The Siri song though..."

"The Siri song?" Y/N muttered, looking at Camila for help.

"She means gay 4 me." Camila laughed.

It was true. When Y/N performed that song, Sinu gripped Camila's arm, a disapproving pout on her lips. Alejandro, thankfully, didn't understand it. He did, however, notice Sinu's reaction.

"Oh..." Y/N rubbed the back of her neck. "Sorry."

Camila laughed, tucking her head into Y/N's neck. "Are you hungry?" She asked her girlfriend.

"Starving."

"Wanna get something to eat?"

"There's drinks in the greenroom. I guess some people wanted to celebrate tonight." Y/N smiled.

"Okay," Camila laughed a little. "After?"

"Sure," Y/N pulled Camila into her side, kissing the side of her head. "Do you guys want to join us?"

Camila's eyes widened slightly as she pinched Y/N's side.

While she loves her parents, she kind of wanted a night out with her girlfriend, alone.

But, when her parents said yes and Y/N's face broke out into a smile, Camila couldn't help but smile as well.

Y/N was really trying to win over her parents and she'd never seen her try to win over anyone.

————
(a/n): 🤪

no bc i literally planned out this whole show and then realized no one wants to read a detailed chapter about a singular concert
i mean maybe some ppl would but idk it seemed excessive
the planning for this story has been insane so bare with me 😂

Don't forget to vote
Thanks for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
184K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...
75.5K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
14.5K 438 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...